Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) (32878 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
good continue the good work,may God bless you with understnding and humility
Thanks, brother.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
mirexxx:
thank you smiley
nice picture tho u got my like
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
nice picture tho u got my like
smiley
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by naijaboiy: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:

this is serious oooo

some doctrines sha

but how far is this true?..

Naijaboiy come pls
Yea? cheesy
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Achilies(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
sweetcocoa:
Take a guess.

I was the experience? cool cool
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

I was the experience? cool cool
Duh! I don't know you dude,I have been with one and I currently am with 1.

I have something that the men find irresistible, it attracts them.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by MrGoc(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Mtchwee!!! . . . Yet another sucker
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Rajjah(f): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Yea, it's that intense.
ok mr
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Achilies(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
sweetcocoa:
Duh! I don't know you dude,I have been with one and I currently am with 1.

I have something that the men find irresistible, it attracts them.

Irresistible.? In your dreams
If so then he is not an alpha male. An alpha male don't find anyone irresistible, it is the opposite way round.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Irresistible.? In your dreams
If so then he is not an alpha male. An alpha male don't find anyone irresistible, it is the opposite way round.
Then you know little about the kind of women an alpha male is attracted to.

I suggest you read more on what it
means for someone to be irresistible.

Or wait o, you think an alpha male dates just any woman? You have to have something he admires and respects alot, you have to be challenging to be able to hold his attention. Dude, you still dey learn o.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea? cheesy

d one that bothers me alot is dat in our
Roman Catholic doctorine Sex in marriage is only
for the purpose of having children.having sex just
for the purpose of pleasure is a sin or using any
protective equipment while having sex with ur wife
is also a sin.therefore sex stops once your wife
stops gaving birth.how do u see this?

pls how true is this statement?
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by Achilies(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
sweetcocoa:
Then you know little about the kind of women an alpha male is attracted to.

I suggest you read more on what it
means for someone to be irresistible.

Or wait o, you think an alpha male dates just any woman? You have to have something he admires and respects alot, you have to be challenging to be able to hold his attention. Dude, you still dey learn o.

Yes you must have an exceptional quality for an alpha male to come for you. But on less he is in love with you,, your qualities are nothing to him but a standard of dating
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by July2050: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
The 7 behaviors most likely to cause suspicion in marriages and relationships

1. Having one, or even a few, very, very close
friends of the opposite sex.

2. Keeping passwords to social media, email,
computer log-ins, etc. a secret from your
spouse.

3. Shutting down browsers quickly when someone
enters the room.

4. Refusing to have sex on a consistent basis.

5. Maintaining multiple email addresses for no
explainable reason.

6. Withdrawing or transferring unexplained amounts
from your bank account.

7. Insisting on maintaining separate bank accounts
to which you and your spouse do not have equal
access.
I had to quote it.
Re: 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) by mirexxx(f): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2015
July2050:
I had to quote it.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Ochoja: Man Declared Missing In Delta State (Photos) / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? / Husbands, Never Force Your Wives To Split Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.