Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (52380 Views)

4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u / How To Enjoy 100MB Plus #300 Airtime With #100 On Glo. (no Tweaks) / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by kodded(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
ABEG NA WHO WAN STREAM LIVE MATCH ? grin

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Romanciella(f): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Warlord3000:

Imei tweaking.. Long step but the link on the tutorial was at the post you quoted me with..

Best of luck ma'am
I did everything but it didn't work....send me yr pin
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by armadeo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sunkyphil:
until 2gig equals #200 dats wen i will stop

This makes sense
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by aminu150(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buying legal Data is so expensive thats why i sell Etisalat sim loaded with free 1.5GB free data at N700 only. Any one interested in reselling i will sell for him at lower price. Holla me tru 08030636974.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tifanee:

Please help me... undecided

Adjust ur mouth and he ll help you
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Brainwox(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
indigene:
What a melancholy. Airtel Kenya offers 18GB per month, naira equivalent of #2650
Dont just know why things are too ok for them in that country and things are hard for us here in Nigeria. As if we are not in the same continent. In kenya, everybody has access to fresh milk @ a ridiculous cheap price. In my entire life here in nigeria, I've never for ones had an idea how a fresh milk looks or tastes like as an animal scientist. God, show us d way.

2 Likes

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Brainwox:
Dont just know why things are too ok for them in that country and things are hard for us here in Nigeria. As if we are not in the same continent. In kenya, everybody has access to fresh milk @ a ridiculous cheap price. In my entire life here in nigeria, I've never for ones had an idea how a fresh milk looks or tastes like as an animal scientist. God, show us d way.

Suffer suffer for Naija pple. They have God too but they didn't scream for His help, why are you now doing that?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by 4C2215131: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
kevoh:
The thread is a typical scenario which plays out in Nigeria. They scream they want change but can not change themselves.

Read the message content of the OP, NCC IS TO BE BLAMED FOR THE HIGH TARIFF not the telecomms company. Channel your frustration and anger to NCC. Protest against NCC. All these flimsy excuses people are giving to do illegality don't cut it. Even if internet data were N100 for 3 Gigs, I know some Nigerians will still be looking for tweaks and cheats.

You may be right but,it won't be as pervasive as it is now. It's the law of the cosmos-there must be deviants and those that rebel against societal norms no matter how "good" the norms are.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by kodded(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
THEM DON SCORE TOTTENHAM O shocked shocked

2-0

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Randerl:
OP na you sabi.

Just Passing by

Pic 1 Data for Less Than 6 hrs of 23gigabyte downloads (Who Remove my Screenshot. )

Pic 2 Data for One Week
my God!! How is this possible??
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by lovemeohlord(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bro Na beg I dey beg o,I av both mtn,glo airtel and etisalat sim still no change pls help me on ma andriod o,Dis ma no 08139747453
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by lovemeohlord(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bro Na beg I dey beg o,I av both mtn,glo airtel and etisalat sim still no change pls help me on ma andriod o,Dis ma no 08139747453 .p.m and whatapp me
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Sike(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
This OP no sabi anything.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by kodded(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
YEYE TOTTENHAM DON SCORE angry

2-1

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, I wanted to call you an imbe.... But coz of God. No P Sha
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Baddestguyp(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
nani667:

I was actually a regular SME subscriber until very recently that I decided to enjoy what others have been enjoying since..... Make I no carry last ✔

MTN niggas always stealing my airtime and subscribing me to callertunes I never asked for.... This is the best way to get back at them..... This one is just what I used in the last 24 hours..... I plan to use at least 100GB ✔
pls how do i use mtn bis on android
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by luluosas(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Whatever might be your argument and position in this matter, I want to encourage you all with this biblical injunctions "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21.
So, even if you think that our network operators are cheating us, remember no two wrongs can make a right. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by luluosas(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrExxell:
Op, I wanted to call you an imbe.... But coz of God. No P Sha
Go ahead please. You are most welcome. Thank you
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by sanmitee(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
I must confess that I used it once, but then I thought I was buying the SME plan and after I discovered, it was hard for me to stop. But I've not and will never go back to using it. God have mercy..
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by luluosas(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
MazadoGoodman:

Op, you see, it's very unwise (perhaps dangerous even) to claim and proclaim self-righteousness while in public just to promote yourself.
You think so? Did you read anywhere in the post were I claimed to be a saint in the post? I am only advising you against illegality. Thank you
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by luluosas(m): 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kennyflyair:
Sir, you are talking bullshit. All i can deduce from this your post is that you're probably a data reseller.

I too no support this imei tweaking for free gigs, but when i tweak my imei to use glo bis (THAT I PAID FOR), what the Bleep is your concern there?

Or maybe e dey pain op say e no fit change imei on him cheap samsung.

Seriously, i don't know what to type. I'm irritated by this post
My friend I don't have to argue with you over anything OK. Thank you
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by luluosas(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
seunoni34:
OP you no get better thing do with your Internet na Im make you dey talk like that anyway still rocking my mtn stolen data gigs since 1880. cheesy
And you are happy about it?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by mu2sa2: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
dabigwalls:

What service is this sir? And is it legit?
It's wireless connection. It's legitimate. Just scan ur device and if a wireless network appears with a phone no. call the no. and get the details of how u can subscribe. l have been using it for over a year now.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by seunoni34(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
luluosas:

And you are happy about it?
No I should be sad!
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Aida13: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
keandre:

15k?thats mortal sin naw

haahha yes exactly. But when you think of needing a mobile wifi for your iPad, a home wireless for ur PC, and then of course connecting your BB and Android on the go - imagine all the data plans involved. It's not an exaggeration, especially for the unschooled few. It's a shame really how gullible we can be when new to this IT stuff. These providers have already made 200% of their profit so why feel sympathy for them??

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by patanthony(f): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Teach me na
Alexanda07:
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by precious556: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
ok good
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by wtfCode: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Randerl:
OP na you sabi.

Just Passing by

Pic 1 Data for Less Than 6 hrs of 23gigabyte downloads (Who Remove my Screenshot. )

Pic 2 Data for One Week
plz, help a brother out. How do i enjoy this, like u did?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by wtfCode: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Randerl:
OP na you sabi.

Just Passing by

Pic 2 Data for One Week
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by holysainbj(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Alexanda07:
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.
grin grin grin na story for d gods im dy tell na
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Tosyn007(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
These people have been cheating us way before we realized FBT. And what we are getting out of them via the medium is like using a cup to draw water from the sea
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by precious556: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=Proffdada post=30967363]guilty as ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo) / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.