Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (52365 Views)

4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u / How To Enjoy 100MB Plus #300 Airtime With #100 On Glo. (no Tweaks) / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by sammaking(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Alexanda07:
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.
Hello Bro I'd like u to give me a hand wth the Glo pay as u go Pulse sim sammaking@yahoo.co.uk. Thnx alot
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by taiocol: 12:13am On Feb 24, 2015
LeonMacJames:
Hmmmm. The OP has really touch my life with his post . I dont know wat ill do with dis my 45Gb. Im now a changed man, its like i either bury .burn or break the sim. Wich one una suggest i do . tongue
what network
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by taiocol: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2015
nani667:
Still waxing strong ✔
show me the way na, I need etisalat o. the imei someone generated for me etisalat says it's invalid
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Warlord3000(m): 4:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by luluosas(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2015
olawealth1000:
NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR ASS @ OP !!! YOU NO TELL THEM POLITRICKCIANS WEY THEY EMBEZZLE BILLIONS MAKE DEM NO DEY USE CHEAT OR TWEAK STEAL OUR MONEY YOU COME DEY POST RUBISH HERE. BETTER CARRY YOUR MUMU SME GO ONE VILLAGE , ODE.
Typical Nigerian cheat. God bless you.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by luluosas(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2015
lanre316:

SHARRAP THERE!

The fraudulent actions I'm seeing here includes reselling to the public SME data that is meant only for a single company. Another bigger fraudulent actions I observe is network providers greedily charging exorbitant prices for basic amenities like surfing the net.

You can call that guy's actions fraudulent only when you stop reselling data to the public and when network providers stop defrauding people.
Thank you.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by LeonMacJames(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
taiocol:
what network
MTN
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by taiocol: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
LeonMacJames:
MTN
show me the way na, mtn done wreck dem Boyz
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by mousco(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
An0nimus:

Just checked my plan again, the ninjas switched me to easy starter 'cause I can't remember doing that myself. I don't even know the code for this yeye easy starter angry

I just need to download movies dasall cry
Broz wot d code 4 d 150 plan pls 08068466852
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by mousco(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Alexanda07:

Not Really, Mine Has been tweaked further at N5 per Day For Unlimited Usage. So I Use N100 for 20 Days or N150 for 30 days to Browse and Download Unlmited 24/7 each Day.

But I cant post it here else I get banned.

Remember the plan has been decommissioned for new subscribers though am still active but if your SIM is still active, email me at my signature and I will get back to you.
bros share d joy wit me pls my numba is 08068466852
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by danieljessy: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
which thread b dis 1,.shey na payg thread?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by marcjoe(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Do You know you can now get etisalat 500MB for as low as #800, 1GB@#1400 On ETISALAT from CDP, to browse, chat, send and receive emails, on your phone, pc. Validity-30days..To order for yours add us up via...

BBM - 7F25D315
WHATSAPP - 08161145975

To read positive testimonies about our service go here....
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by dandydrey(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Warlord3000(m): 4:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by chinli(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Alexanda07:

Not Really, Mine Has been tweaked further at N5 per Day For Unlimited Usage. So I Use N100 for 20 Days or N150 for 30 days to Browse and Download Unlmited 24/7 each Day.

Remember the plan has been decommissioned for new subscribers though am still active but if your SIM is still active, email me at my signature and I will get back to you.
Can you please help me mine is still active
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by taiocol: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2015
ojotu4real:

whatsapp me if necessary
please message me on whatsapp 08132063691
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by tboyw(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
LeonMacJames:
Hmmmm. The OP has really touch my life with his post . I dont know wat ill do with dis my 45Gb. Im now a changed man, its like i either bury .burn or break the sim. Wich one una suggest i do . tongue
how u take do am. Pls add me on bbm with my signature
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by larrytopsy(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Pls can I transfer this airtel megabyte ising tweaks to another sim. If I can, pls help me
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2015
I can't tweak d imei of my HTC, even after using king root and mtk engr...won't work pls help
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by busoye19: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alexanda07:

Bro, drop ur email address. I have tried all Avenues to get in touch with you.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by febbymi: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
harkindele:
I can't tweak d imei of my HTC, even after using king root and mtk engr...won't work pls help
Chances are they won't work, search for unlimited2 he's got what u need. Mtn is also an option u know, wiv 100box I use as much as 10gig daily plus u don't need to tweak anything
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
febbymi:

Chances are they won't work, search for unlimited2 he's got what u need. Mtn is also an option u know, wiv 100box I use as much as 10gig daily plus u don't need to tweak anything

kindly help me out if u can. I will still search for dat moniker dho.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by olawealth1000(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol grin grin grin why all of una just like awooffff like free punna ... hmmm oga o >in Eminems Voice grin
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by doctokwus: 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
febbymi:

Can you help with this Mtn stuff.Av tweaked my fine,but yet to get any Mtn cheat working and spending heavily.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by mannet(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
luluosas:

Someone is regretting his actions and you asking him for more idea into fraudulent practices?

My friend shut the Bleep up ,you are not any better than us that use the cheats, and for ur information he was not regretting he was just been sarcastic. Before u type any rubbish here tell MTN to refund all the money they stole from my line. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by mattjoe(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] Please anyone with an active whatsapp page should add me [+2348060781910] and if Nairaland do ve whatsapp group as well, admin pls add me.. thanks
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by febbymi: 2:10am On Feb 28, 2015
doctokwus:

Can you help with this Mtn stuff.Av tweaked my fine,but yet to get any Mtn cheat working and spending heavily.
What u need is right here on nairaland, just follow the steps, and please ignore people who ask u to pay them

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:59am On Feb 28, 2015
lanre316:

You used 20gb, you're shouting. Lol. So what should I do when used almost 50gb starting from February 1st 2015.

Until network providers give us reasonable data plan compared to what obtains in developed countries; Internet Cheats, Tweaks and Tricks are here to stay. They can't outsmart us.
how una dey do una miracles, make me self share this shower of blessing... abeg make una pm the code ooo.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2015
LeonMacJames:
Bros abeg how I fit get this data awoof. Make u no fall your guy hand oooooo.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by brainhack(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
how una dey do una miracles, make me self share this shower of blessing... abeg make una pm the code ooo.

Bros i hail, NL no dey allow me send messages. please PM me we need to talk.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:36am On Mar 02, 2015
brainhack:

Bros i hail, NL no dey allow me send messages. please PM me we need to talk.
I will try to pm you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / Glo New Data Plans For Mobile Phones And Tablets / MTN4G: Cow Painted MTN Colour (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.