Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Guys What Do You Say!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Say!!!! (10928 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mrbigman1:
A good brain is better that a heavy ass.
An introvert
Clean and hardworking
Abilities to make decisions when and wen not needed.
Tall.
A little busty
A federal university graduate lol
Nice but no good character?
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Oslim:
She must possess all d skills to make me ask 4 more of ANYTHING she's doing wink
Wat kinda skills?
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...22hour a day on nairaland and u still lookin for man......madam don't u giv up?...ever? embarassed
What's your problem?
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by pweshboi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kennywills7:

bros u try

Hehehe abi
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrsChima(f): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2015
MrCork:

...22hour a day on nairaland and u still lookin for man......madam don't u giv up?...ever? embarassed

This mumu.
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
MrsChima:

This mumu.
Seriously
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
klassiquette:

Nice but no good character?

Nobody will ever wish his self a bad character wife but my introvert wife should be reserved cos nobody is perfect. U can't get it all.
In as much as u dnt go gossip with the street or the community, if u stay on ur own, and dnt fight in public then u're blessed in ur brain lol
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Nobody will ever wish his self a bad character wife but my introvert wife should be reserved cos nobody is perfect. U can't get it all.
In as much as u dnt go gossip with the street or the community, if u stay on ur own, and dnt fight in public then u're blessed in ur brain lol
OK
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
vizkiz:
#singing#

I'm inlove with the coco (coco, coco)!!!
I got it for the low low!!!
36 that's a kilo grin
for ur mind nw,u be chris brown
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Youngpo413: 12:14pm On May 06, 2015
Young03:
She must be fair..and she must av an android hip...lookin 4 an oyibo woman dt has ds qualities
lol @ android hip,how does that look like?this is my first time hearing this.
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Young03(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2015
We have four female shapes
Android, gyneoid, thyroide and lymphatic....google can tel beta
Youngpo413:
lol @ android hip,how does that look like?this is my first time hearing this.
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Youngpo413: 12:23pm On May 06, 2015
klassiquette:

Na pastor pikin na ...
she must be very shy,an introvert,beautiful and can cook very well....with these qualities,I know she will be boring in bed,and I love ladies that are BORING in bed...,

If a lady is very good in bed,I will always see her as a retired ashawo,that's just me though.I can date,but will never ever marry such lady.
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Youngpo413: 12:29pm On May 06, 2015
Mrbigman1:

wow,so you love introvert ladies too,hmmm I'm not alone
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
klassiquette:

Not nails tho... It's stressful and requires lots of energy to get the yam smooth.. At home dad pounds the yam if my bro ain't around.. So I think it's a guy thing

tho her point sounds abit odd, i like this girl, lets chat dear, am curious
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

tho her point sounds abit odd, i like this girl, lets chat dear, am curious
Lemme ask ifa
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
klassiquette:
Lemme ask ifa
Good sense of humour... Anyway let's ..
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
she must be very shy,an introvert,beautiful and can cook very well....with these qualities,I know she will be boring in bed,and I love ladies that are BORING in bed...,

If a lady is very good in bed,I will always see her as a retired ashawo,that's just me though.I can date,but will never ever marry such lady.
Some people are naturally good in bed ... So you marry a lady discovers she gives you mind blowing sex and you file for a divorce?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Good sense of humour... Anyway let's ..
Lets what? grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
klassiquette:

Lets what? grin[/font]

Lol, u just had to grin n do that abi, alright, since u want me spreading outside in d sun for all to see, isokay cool
klassiquette:

Lets what? grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Lol, u just had to grin n do that abi, alright, since u want me spreading outside in d sun for all to see, isokay .. Sendn u d message, reply let's talk on camera, hehehe!!!
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Lol, u just had to grin n do that abi, alright, since u want me spreading outside in d sun for all to see, isokay cool

Lol, u just had to grin n do that abi, alright, since u want me spreading outside in d sun for all to see, isokay .. Sendn u d message, reply let's talk on camera, hehehe!!!
Lwkm.... You're really funny
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
klassiquette:

Lwkm.... You're really funny

I am for being open, straight 2 d point, sorry dear, I hate long things n I hate to beat around d bush
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

I am for being open, straight 2 d point, sorry dear, I hate long things n I hate to beat around d bush
Nice but I'm not on Skype
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by chigoizie7(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
klassiquette:
Had a chat with a friend and he gave me some characteristics of his dream woman... What shocked me most was the point he laid emphasis that she must be great in bed or get a divorce... Now guys I believe everyone has his own scale of preference.#smiles# ... Help some sisters out and help me too.
WHAT'S YOUR PERCEPTION OF A WIFE MATERIAL?[

She must love the act of cooking.

Knowing how to cook is different From enjoying cooking.

I know how to cook but I hate cooking simply because I don't like washing plates and all that.
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
klassiquette:
Nice but I'm not on Skype
Lol, babe am not talkn skype oo, just reply d message, let's chat via emails
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Lol, babe am not talkn skype oo, just reply d message, let's chat via emails
Ok
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

She must love the act of cooking.

Knowing how to cook is different From enjoying cooking.

I know how to cook but I hate cooking simply because I don't like washing plates and all that.
And why don't you hate eating cos you hate washing plates? grin
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by chigoizie7(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
klassiquette:

And why don't you hate eating cos you hate washing plates? grin

because I ve an alternative. It is either I pay for it,or someone does d cooking For me. And that I why I want a lady who loves cooking so that we will not end up being d same
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

because I ve an alternative. It is either I pay for it,or someone does d cooking For me. And that I why I want a lady who loves cooking so that we will not end up being d same
Nice hope you find her someday
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by chigoizie7(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
klassiquette:
Nice hope you find her someday

Only if she exists.
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
chigoizie7:

Only if she exists.
Why not? Only if you're not one of those that are superficial
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by princecuite(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
She must be BB
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Youngpo413: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
klassiquette:

Some people are naturally good in bed ... So you marry a lady discovers she gives you mind blowing sex and you file for a divorce?
I won't mArry her in the first place,it takes a lot of experience for a lady to be good in bed so that means she is a hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kate Came Into My Room With Her Towel On And She Opened Her... (pics) / 10 Types Of Sugar Mummies That Exist In Nigeria / When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.