Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,915 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Guys What Do You Say!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Say!!!! (11256 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette create new tread every 5 minute for Gods sake & she aint even light skin ...STOP PLS WE BEG YOU!!! angry
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:
klassiquette create new tread every 5 minute for Gods sake & she aint even light skin ...STOP PLS WE BEG YOU!!! angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...AGAIN??...ONILA...WILL YOU STOP CREEATIN 30 THREAD A DAY....WE ARE FEDDDUP...PLEASE STOP FPR CRIST SAKE.. STOP!!! >sad
First of all you're a sucked up dude with absolutely nothing to offer
Secondly you disgust me... And I'll appreciate you zoom off my trails
Thirdly stop bragging you're based in the UK and drive a car of £28,000 it only works on street girls as much as I know your either based in ojuelegba, surulere or warri
Lastly if my thread hurt ya eyes look the other way and scroll past it I don't need YOU to comment or even quote
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

First of all you're a sucked up dude with absolutely nothing to offer
Secondly you disgust me... And I'll appreciate you zoom off my trails
Thirdly stop bragging you're based in the UK and drive a car of £28,000 it only works on street girls as much as I know your either based in ojuelegba, surulere or warri
Lastly if my thread hurt ya eyes look the other way and scroll past it I don't need YOU to comment or even quote

...*STORY*....ONILA....JUSS STOP CREATIN 30 THREAD A DAY....WE BORED FEDDDUP OF U....PLS STOP FOR CRIST SAKE..STOP!!!!! angry
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
.klassiquette (ONILA) <<<< nevar gives up...I bet on ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot that she goin to create another thread in the next 10 minute. & she gets on our nerve.....u don't belif me??....Juss watch!! (Count down begins:..10, 9, 8, 7....) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:
klassiquette create new tread every 5 minute for Gods sake &amp; she aint even light skin ...STOP PLS WE BEG YOU!!! &gt;sad
You can't compare my threads with yours Mr ... Nothing worth going through... Try being smart in your next life

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...*STORY*....ONILA....JUSS STOP CREATIN 30 THREAD A DAY....WE BORED FEDDDUP OF U....PLS STOP FOR CRIST SAKE..STOP!!!!! &gt;sad
And I'm glad I've never created two threads in one day I'm also glad that when I create a new thread it's always worth it
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
TheNewGuy:
Must have an awesome shape, intelligence and great cook
How about her character?
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

You can't compare my threads with yours Mr ... Nothing worth going through... Try being smart in your next life

...ma Kondo is 17inches looong...this is an achement....Goat!! angry
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:
Had a chat with a friend and he gave me some characteristics of his dream woman... What shocked me most was the point he laid emphasis that she must be great in bed or get a divorce... Now guys I believe everyone has his own scale of preference.#smiles# ... Help some sisters out and help me too.
WHAT'S YOUR PERCEPTION OF A WIFE MATERIAL?[

..klassiquette (Onila)...clearly No man on nairaland is goin to take u as wifey Material coz u create treads outter boredom....pls r we clear on that & do I make sence?? angry
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...ma Kondo is 17inches looong...this is an achement....Goat!! &amp;gt;sad
Dude go to hell and Bleep the SHE DEVIL ... I don't do big condos and tiny brain
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Enegod(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Dude go to hell and Bleep the SHE DEVIL ... I don't do big condos and tiny brain
grin grin *dies*
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

..klassiquette (Onila)...clearly No man on nairaland is goin to take u as wifey Material coz u create treads outter boredom....pls r we clear on that &amp; do I make sence?? &gt;sad
Try using a dictionary next time
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

....Muss is always get vex coz I hav a 17inches looong Kondo & drive a £28,000 (cash) range rover spot??....is it ma fault u don't hav moiney or is it ma fault u not aproochable to men??....jeeeez!! embarassed
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Mhizizzy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
braindamage:
Good heart, Brains(she does not have to be a rocket scientist). Beauty(she does not have to be pretty like [insert name] ).. Good Cook(not a swallow fan, but I pound yam well & boil water grin). For the BED PART...ghen ghen... We will learn jare, she does not to be Gianna Michaels lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed...and finally finally...she go fear God(sadly, am not a strong Christian). I need that church wife

Waoh...nice
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Try using a dictionary next time

...I drives a £28,000 (cash) Range rover spot, am from London, have 17inches looong kondo & from Pekam......what thehec do I nid dictionary for?.....I neeed to find u a man quick...LIKE TODAY!! angry
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...I drives a £28,000 (cash) Range rover spot, am from London, have 17inches looong kondo &amp; from Pekam......what thehec do I nid dictionary for?.....I neeed to find u a man quick...LIKE TODAY!! &gt;sad
Oh God!!!! your use of the term "eglish" is an apology to scholars
Try harder next time
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by braindamage(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Waoh...nice
...Thanku smiley
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
...anyways, back to the thread b4 rudly interrupted by that Ghana girl....Wifey material cannot be found on nairaland coz all black men prefer white women coz they never giv us stress and all men agree wit this finding angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...I drives a £28,000 (cash) Range rover spot, am from London, have 17inches looong kondo &amp; from Pekam......what thehec do I nid dictionary for?.....I neeed to find u a man quick...LIKE TODAY!! &gt;sad
Even my granny that stopped at primary school writes better than you do
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Waoh...nice

angry
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by MrCork: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Even my granny that stopped at primary school writes better than you do

...keep hatin...the fact remains that I drives a £28,000 range rover spot, I hav moiney & hav a 17inches looong Kondo and I can get any females I want including you!! angry
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by braindamage(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

angry
Mr light skin females.. Kilode ?
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
MrCork:

...keep hatin...the fact remains that I drives a £28,000 range rover spot, I hav moiney &amp; hav a 17inches looong Kondo and I can get any females I want including you!! &gt;sad
I SO HATE YOU MR
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by yemicoal(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol Cork werey grin grin
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Brugo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
She must be:

A good cook
Intelligent
Reserved
Hardworking
Forgiving

Good looks come last.
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Brugo:
She must be:

A good cook
Intelligent
Reserved
Hardworking
Forgiving

Good looks come last.
What will attract you to her in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Brugo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

What will attract you to her in the first place?
Her words.
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

That pounding of yam to me is for men o
nah!
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Brugo:

Her words.
Nice but before she actually speaks to you what is that force of attraction? Cos she may just be sitting quietly saying nothing you know

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dotwillis1:
nah!
Why?.... It's manly to me
Re: Guys What Do You Say!!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
klassiquette:

Why?.... It's manly to me
itz d duty of d wife to prepare meal for her man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Woman Is Enjoying Sex? / Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai. / Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.