Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (45036 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Trinxie(f): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Have you really checked all? cheesy
Yes nau
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by phlamesG: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2015
malonephill:
Adam
tnx 4 d 'correction'I chose noah because d world was full of sin in d time of noah than d time of adam
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Trinxie:

Yes nau

To believe girls 100% dey hard...I believe 85%...tongue
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by malonephill(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2015
phlamesG:
tnx 4 d 'correction'I chose noah because d world was full of sin in d time of noah than d time of adam
honestly broo
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Deejavuu(f): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Definitely not openly wink

Okay then,when you're ready i will be a mention away.

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Truckpusher(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2015
siegfried99:
* * * climbs ugwu tree *** grin
Come down and carry your cross on woman palaver. grin

emusmith, these ladies are real artist .Though I personally don't fall for number three.
I hate being blackmailed like an iidiot. grin

At least catch monkey with better sweat. grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Deejavuu:

Okay then,when you're ready i will be a mention away.

I sure will wink
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

emusmith, these ladies are real artist .Though I personally don't fall for number three.

No.3 get as e be... I wanted to say " real ladies don't do that"...but one mind say I should not say that at all all...undecided
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by siegfried99(m): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

Ok sir

Wetin we go do na? We are incomplete without them

# I don't bash ladies
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Truckpusher(m): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

No.3 get as e be... I wanted to say " real ladies don't do that"...but one mind say I should not say that at all all...undecided
On number three it depends on how far they are wiling to go ,to achieve that aim.

Do you know why they hate you with passion when you refuse to fall for number three? grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2015
siegfried99:

Ok sir

# I don't bash ladies
We aren't bashing ladies my friend . All we are doing here is to point out the obvious .
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by siegfried99(m): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
We aren't bashing ladies my friend . All we are doing here is to point out the obvious .

grin grin grin

Ok sir

* * takes seat **
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2015
siegfried99:

grin grin grin

Ok sir

* * takes seat **
silly boy . grin

Don't let these women clown you around . grin

Tell them you can't have two captain in one ship. grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Spaxon(f): 3:40am On Feb 22, 2015
angry angry
emusmith.
emusmith
emusmith.
the gods are watching.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Spaxon:
angry angry
emusmith.
emusmith
emusmith.
the gods are watching.......

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am one of the gods cool
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
On number three it depends on how far they are wiling to go ,to achieve that aim.

Do you know why they hate you with passion when you refuse to fall for number three? grin

Why? grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 22, 2015
siegfried99:

Ok sir

# I don't bash ladies

As Truck pusher said: We don't bash ladies. We state the obvious cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Truckpusher(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Why? grin
Crying for/over a guy is one of their highest manipulative game as it takes a lot of humility to shed tears for someone that has offended you or is offending you. What is more painful than when you humble yourself before people thinking that your humility will earn you some attention from whoever that's is involved only for the same person to ask you to forget about humility and face the music. grin

Be very careful with a woman that cries for you, she could be emasculating you subtly and before you'll wake up you've been so emasculated so bad that all you'll be thinking all day is how to keep a clean slate before her and this kind of life doesn't exist. cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Crying for/over a guy is one of their highest manipulative game as it takes a lot of humility to shed tears for someone that has offended you or is offending you. What is more painful than when you humble yourself before people thinking that your humility will earn you some attention from whoever that's is involved only for the same person to ask you to forget about humility and face the music. grin

Be very careful with a woman that cries for you, she could be emasculating you subtly and before you'll wake up you've been so emasculated so bad that all you'll be thinking all day is how to keep a clean slate before her and this kind of life doesn't exist. cheesy

So true...will never fall for that unless my wifee grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Oza ! cheesy
Oshare.....I greet u bros
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Truckpusher(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

As Truck pusher said: We don't bash ladies. We state the obvious cool
In his own case he's being emasculated by the influence of ladies in a faceless forum how much more in real life?

He could be one bad niccur too grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Oshare.....I greet u bros

How packaging? cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
In his own case he's being emasculated by the influence of ladies in a faceless forum how much more in real life?

He could be one bad niccur too grin

Heartless guys everywhere... As if NL girls will give them something else apart from likes or shares cheesy

#TEAM SAY IT AS IT IS# cool
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Mhizizzy(f): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Buh wen Guys know all dis...y Sud dey still be deceived .....m guilty of some sha smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Truckpusher(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

So true...will never fall for that unless my wifee grin
A wifey should be the one you need to be on a serious lookout for as their manipulative tendencies and manoeuvrings could pitch you against you and family members making you an iyorobo for life. grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nickymezor(f): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Jst by passing by kiss..Hapi Sunday Emusmith.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Truckpusher(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Heartless guys everywhere... As if NL girls will give them something else apart from likes or shares cheesy

#TEAM SAY IT AS IT IS# cool
Lmao grin grin grin

You can't be too sure bro - some of these niggas could be benefitting seriously. cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
A wifey should be the one you need to be on a serious lookout for as their manipulative tendencies and manoeuvrings could pitch you against you and family members making you an iyorobo for life. grin

Yes joor! cheesy

Not all these ...cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Nickymezor:
Jst by passing by kiss..Hapi Sunday Emusmith.

Happy Sunday dearie... No stopping by to say Hi on a Sunday? grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao grin grin grin

You can't be too sure bro - some of these niggas could be benefitting seriously. cheesy

How nau? You think so? # mouth agape #

How possible?
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nickymezor(f): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Happy Sunday dearie... No stopping by to say Hi on a Sunday? grin
ohhhh, helllooooooo smiley
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Truckpusher(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Yes joor! cheesy

Not all these ...cheesy
Ayaf warned you. cheesy

The name 'wifey' doesn't change the fact that she is still a woman. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.