Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (45029 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by SKORROR(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
no be lie at all
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by pbs4real(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
Jst by passing by kiss..Hapi Sunday Emusmith.
i trust,u guilty of everytin i knw. .
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Obidikejr(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
It looks awkward but holds water.

Even a teenager girl knows the way to getting a guy to like her.

They're simple principles that when masterfully applied yield results.

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys

1. Tiny And Caring Telephone Voice: Hmm, so common enh smiley

2. Fake Bum & Butt: (A Mirage Always Arouses One's Curiosity.)

3. Crocodile Tears: Especially when She needs assistance.

4. "Temporary" Good Manners ( She begins to form, I don't eat much, I'm watching my weight. etc.Taaa! iffa hear! She can consume large sizes of eba oo...) grin

5. Pre- arranged Vocabulary: She wants to create a first good impression cool )

6. Exposed Cleavages ( This one sha)

7. Cat walking

8. Dress code ( Fitted clothes wink )

9. Hair style ( The hairstyle that looks best on her)

10. Intelligence and Smartness.( When she talks, you hear humility + Wisdom...It's disturbing grin)

Guys are different from girls. What move girls aren't what move guys.

Of course you know guys are moved by sight and girls by words.

Most points listed here are sight- related. smiley

Ladies, which are guilty of joor!

You can ADD more.

Have fun. cheesy

4 and 5, 6 are on point... i had an experience with no. 10 couple days ago. *waiting for counter thread
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trinxie:
lol...true talk, I had a roommate that always did the crocodile tears stuff. She'll start sobbing on phone and be like "um, baby am sooo sick, I have not eaten since yesterday (she is eating at that very moment ooo) I want KFC chicken..." the guy go bring am ooo.
I am a good girl ooo...I only deal with No 1

thanks for backing up the "pure" truth#### in wizkid's voice....no forming for meeee.....###
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nickymezor(f): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
pbs4real:
i trust,u guilty of everytin i knw. .
sayz who?? tongue
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Trinxie(f): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Joyland:

There's God ooooo!
Exactly, in everything we do...lol
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by pbs4real(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
mirexxx:
1-10 undecided
guilty of all? Na xo jawe u get mouth. . U nt lyk d rest forming dy guilty of 1 alone.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Emusmith open up to me please, I want to smash your heart! angry

I could really be of help you know tongue

Na wa o! shocked
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
vislabraye:
Op, you are on point. I once met a very cute fair babe who looks kind of aje butterish.

She even spoke in British accent and her dressing was immaculate. But when I called her on phone and told her I'm coming to her place:

She replied, "where are you at?" I tot I didn't Hear well untill she repeated in twice. There were other blunders too. O boy I bow.

Later, I come find out say she be runs girl.

Are you a learner lol? If care no dey u go think say them carry red and blue ppt.Runs girls dey upgrade pass the latest anti-virus nowadays.

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by ndubueze92(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Deejavuu:
Emusmith open up to me please,which girl broke your heart recently wink..

I could really be of help you know tongue
Lol heart break! not me my heart is made of igneous rock? But...
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Mars88(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trinxie:
lol...true talk, I had a roommate that always did the crocodile tears stuff. She'll start sobbing on phone and be like "um, baby am sooo sick, I have not eaten since yesterday (she is eating at that very moment ooo) I want KFC chicken..." the guy go bring am ooo.
I am a good girl ooo...I only deal with No 1
only number 1 indeed! Since u are a rap lover i do not believe u
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by jerrymej(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Were you given Lady/Girls as a course study in school?

Chai, you just list everything!

I think with this, I can predict you'll graduate with first class in this course!
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by jayne8585yahoo(f): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
All this immature girls that shout I didn't do it,
make I ask

what is wrong with those things listed.

IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG IN BEING A GIRL.

THOSE THINGS LISTED ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH GIRLS,

SO WHAT'S THE HYPE ALL ABOUT.

why must it be girls all the time.

how about boys who fakes deep voices and walk with hands and shoulders high as if they are Dangote brothers while actually they worth nothing.

YOU FIND FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Trinxie(f): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mars88:

only number 1 indeed! Since u are a rap lover i do not believe u
Good

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
coollabman:

Na wa o! shocked

Werrin wa? smiley
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
jerrymej:
Were you given Lady/Girls as a course study in school?

Chai, you just list everything!

I think with this, I can predict you'll graduate with first class in this course!

Me ke? I nor like the course sef...cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by UnimkeAk(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
It looks awkward but holds water.

Even a teenager girl knows the way to getting a guy to like her.

They're simple principles that when masterfully applied yield results.

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys

1. Tiny And Caring Telephone Voice: Hmm, so common enh smiley

2. Fake Bum & Butt: (A Mirage Always Arouses One's Curiosity.)

3. Crocodile Tears: Especially when She needs assistance.

4. "Temporary" Good Manners ( She begins to form, I don't eat much, I'm watching my weight. etc.Taaa! iffa hear! She can consume large sizes of eba oo...) grin

5. Pre- arranged Vocabulary: She wants to create a first good impression cool )

6. Exposed Cleavages ( This one sha)

7. Cat walking

8. Dress code ( Fitted clothes wink )

9. Hair style ( The hairstyle that looks best on her)

10. Intelligence and Smartness.( When she talks, you hear humility + Wisdom...It's disturbing grin)

Guys are different from girls. What move girls aren't what move guys.

Of course you know guys are moved by sight and girls by words.

Most points listed here are sight- related. smiley

Ladies, which are guilty of joor!

You can ADD more.

Have fun. cheesy

These Ur girls d learn.
Girls be like;
Baby I wanna go church.
I'm fasting,
I wanna say my prayers.

I go just melt whispering 1million yards wifey material. Infact na cotton field.
And immediately I start liking her to my beloved mama.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by rago(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
crocks!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Aydesmond(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
chai, dat numba 1 dy work on me wella, i dy like dere thin thin voice pass dem self. CHAI
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by adedayourt(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Exposed Cleavages

Som sistaz sha
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Guilty of all shocked#cover face! cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Chigold101(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
siegfried99:
* * * climbs ugwu tree ***
wait o. Did u climb “ugwu (mountain)“ tree or “ugu (pumkin) tree“

Lolzzzz
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Twaci:
Who deceive u?

It's true and you know it
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Twaci(f): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's true and you know it
grin I don't.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by ronald4lif(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Twaci:
grin I don't.

If I hear, you wey dey talk like a two year old baby wink
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Twaci(f): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

If I hear, you wey dey talk like a two year old baby wink
Wait! Me?! Have u ever....... *logs out* lemme check ma call log
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by noobsaibot2(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=78pt]WE HAVE SUFFERED cry cry cry cry[/size]
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by ronald4lif(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Twaci:
Wait! Me?! Have u ever....... *logs out* lemme check ma call log

Lol! Check am wella ohh cheesy

Heard it in my dreams wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Twaci(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Check am wella ohh cheesy

Heard it in my dreams wink
grin You lie! Av never visited your dreams before!
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by ronald4lif(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Twaci:
grin You lie! Av never visited your dreams before!

You didn't visit, I visited. grin

All dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. I pursued mine and behold your tiny baby voice beckons wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.