Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. (40751 Views)

"Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by nkowaputa(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Akshow:

he has never helped any almajiri......seriously?

Hahahhahahahahha....lol
So all others are correct, right and confirmed.
Ok. Aside giving almajiri food and some kobos, tell me how many he sent to school?
Tell me a program he runs to help them stop being beggers.
If helping almajiri is all u can refute of all those facts, know Buhari is full of contradictions and a failure.
I know you don't want to associate with such people (failures)
Now vote transformation
Vote continuity
Vote wisely
Vote GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by manutdadex(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2015
menesheh:
Any sane Nigerian should know this, Buhari may be nice and disciplined but the ppl within him will make him achieve nothing if elected cus he can't do the work all alone

Same happen to GEJ, he thought if he enter there, Nigeria will be second china in a twinkle of an eye but he is coming to reality now and thankfully now, he started saying no to those forces which is/was why they are Mobilizing against him
d likes of obj,tinubu,atiku,buhari,ibb shud b deleted for d sake of d growth of dis country! I dont knw Buhari or Gej personally, wats beats me is d way our youths can die bocs these thieves! D oda i chop one idiot 2k because d mumu trust and confidence he has on Buhari...buhari at 73 and u expect him to do anytin meaniful b4 his demise? If him no peacefully dem go kill am peacefully

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Sunnymatey(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Rome was not built in a day, Jonathan has layed the foundation for the rebuilding of a new Nig. Support him to move Nigeria FORWARD ===> #teamforwardnigeria#

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Alpha2k(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

#Change is here. Sai Buhari grin grin grin
i see curuption already allover this man.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2015
nkowaputa:
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his
friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out
of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential
nomination form but the wife has N 135 million
worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight
against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to
have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but can only boast of less than 1m in his account after all these years.
- He will fix education but is unschooled
himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but
overthrew a democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot
produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.
yes he will fight corruption,tinubu won't be minister of finance

He will provide security,and dislodge bokoharam,just like he dislodged maitatsine,he will also retire corrupt Army generals that gej protected from facing a hearing sponsored by the House Of Representatives.

U lied when u mentioned he lied abt his qualifications,he has showed Nigerians his wassce,and he is a very reverred Army general.pls show us ur own!if u feel it is necessary.

The money the wife donated are 4rm campaign funds nt personal funds,buhari's form were gotten 4 him by his supportive friends.He has also declared his asset,waiting 4 gej and pej 2 declare theirs.

Yes his daughter schools abroad,he finances her through his pension fund and friends that willingly agreed to take up d task of seeing her through schl.

He will defeat bokoharam.he sees jonathan as anti north because gej is nt serious abt tackling bokoharam,gej chooses to politicise the issue as an apc issue instead of acting like a president of a nation.Little wonder Azazi died after publicly saying bokoharam is a pdp problem.Or do u know better than Azazi,a former nsa?

Buhari is loved by northern youths and objective nigerian youths,i am a youth,view my pix,and I adore buhari.so u lie.

Buhari will help fix our economy by sanitizing nnpc,gej and his cohorts have raped Nigerians. If stealing is not corruption, then how can d economy grow?

Buhari is properly schooled,go watch his foreign interviews.

He overthrew shagari's government cos of wide scale inflation brought abt by corruption from massive oil boom.Tell Nigerians the inflation figure when Shagari wz president?

Bro u have no facts,abeg parkwell.

Sai buhari

#say no to a politician that mixes religion with politics,a politician that divides nigerians along ethnic and religious lines.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by babasanti: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Nonsense from a deranged lunatic.
another BIGGER FOOL
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by oye9ja(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

You are a disgrace to humanity and civilization. You are an epitome of a fool, prototype of a nack unattended to slowpoke. You nack knowledge and you refusing to accept one. You are so physically blind that it affected you intellectual sight. Am 95% sure you will die a political servant/thug or a poor wretched "un"-civil(ized) servant. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by OLADD: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2015
nkowaputa:
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his
friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out
of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential
nomination form but the wife has N 135 million
worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight
against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to
have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but can only boast of less than 1m in his account after all these years.
- He will fix education but is unschooled
himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but
overthrew a democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot
produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.

God bless you and your family. Thanks for choosing not to join the madding crowd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
The National Conference was a plan after all to
support the re-election of Mr. gej. All the
participants are now singing praises of the
President. Nonsense!! I'm not surprised. Money is
a great barometer of people’s integrity. Money
often reveals who a typical Nigerian really is.
Afenifere should shove their advise up their ass.
We're sorry but our minds made up already.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by nkowaputa(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
chigo93:
yes he will fight corruption,tinubu won't be minister of finance

He will provide security,and dislodge bokoharam,just like he dislodged maitatsine,he will also retire corrupt Army generals that gej protected from facing a hearing sponsored by the House Of Representatives.

U lied when u mentioned he lied abt his qualifications,he has showed Nigerians his wassce,and he is a very reverred Army general.pls show us ur own!if u feel it is necessary.

The money the wife donated are 4rm campaign funds nt personal funds,buhari's form were gotten 4 him by his supportive friends.He has also declared his asset,waiting 4 gej and pej 2 declare theirs.

Yes his daughter schools abroad,he finances her through his pension fund and friends that willingly agreed to take up d task of seeing her through schl.

He will defeat bokoharam.he sees jonathan as anti north because gej is nt serious abt tackling bokoharam,gej chooses to politicise the issue as an apc issue instead of acting like a president of a nation.Little wonder Azazi died after publicly saying bokoharam is a pdp problem.Or do u know better than Azazi,a former nsa?

Buhari is loved by northern youths and objective nigerian youths,i am a youth,view my pix,and I adore buhari.so u lie.

Buhari will help fix our economy by sanitizing nnpc,gej and his cohorts have raped Nigerians. If stealing is not corruption, then how can d economy grow?

Buhari is properly schooled,go watch his foreign interviews.

He overthrew shagari's government cos of wide scale inflation brought abt by corruption from massive oil boom.Tell Nigerians the inflation figure when Shagari wz president?

Bro u have no facts,abeg parkwell.

Sai buhari

#say no to a politician that mixes religion with politics,a politician that divides nigerians along ethnic and religious lines.
U know what is truth and lie. Needless to start any argument now.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by chamboy(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
A wise thief .GEJ TILL 2015
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Akpan107(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

APC in bigger trouble!
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by egift(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Alpha2k:

i see curuption already allover this man.

Name it.

Meanwhile Jonathan has just one major sin of Jonathan, it is called = Cluelessness.

That is the very reason:
- He did not prosecute cases of corruption.
- He did not appoint competent hands to work for him, even when it was obvious.
- Took 19 days to even accept #ChibokGirls were missing.
- His decimal achievements in all sector.
- The very reason he was telling us he do not give a dam.
- Reason for not visiting Chibok.
- It is why he dismantled NGF and any one that critically advised him.
- Why you hear "Jonathan Said" only to find out it is Okupe, Abati, Omokirikiri insulting and attacking Nigerians.
- The reason he gave us Fuel increment shocker on the first day of the year.
- It is also why he always form deaf and dumb when there is misadventure in his government.
- Why he collected $1b loan and gave fake Boko haram for cease-fire.
- The same reason he is still defending that Stealing is not an act of Corruption.
- And many, many more....

It is called Cluelessness!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by yooungsamurai(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

You sound more than a lunatic for calling the man one!fools like you hate to hear the truth and you must hearit. If its the other way round,of it was GEJ that was being talked against,BABOOONS like you will like it. Stupid prick!
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Akpan107(m): 8:59am On Feb 22, 2015
eleko1:
Give those thieves food,they'll sing diff moronic tunes.Useless pipu sad
Hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by adeoloye(m): 9:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Bros u must find excuse jona don give year beta baleries so bhone we understand smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Akpan107(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2015
seunmsg:
Odumakin, FFK, Okupe etc, birds of same feather. Give them food and they will sing and dance for you.
That means APC is in bigger trouble!

Because food will be used in defeating Buhari in the South West.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by yungcyrus(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Religious bigots and irrational thinkers support Buhari.........people of low intellect, unwise and gullible...........BUHARI WANTS TO FIGHT CORRUPTION BUT TINUBU IS HIS FRIEND.......There is God finally

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by lozanni(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Well spoken Sir !!!

Its always been my belief that we should have politics of personal conviction based on issues and not sentiments or any form of hubris.

Chief Odumakin has shown that his belief(s) are based on issues and not one that is based on herd mentality that follows the crowd, even though they, the herd, may be headed towards a precipice. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by VANHELLSING: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2015
It is something of joy to see well educated, the elders & well traveled yorubas support this administration that is on course to restructure this country. Meanwhile the less educated are the ones shouting change. If these illiterate yorubas on every cyberspace shouting change have any atom of respect & foresight they will not be in conflicting course with their elders, I was told that what elders see while seating down, a child will not see it while on top of month kilimanjero.

This present crop of yoruba youths on the bandwagon of the "CHANGE" charade are but a disappointment to the philosophy of the great Awolowo, who in his lifetime championed for restructuring of this country & political freedom of his people.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by abacus(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2015
This thief and his wife are always in front row in my church. Pastor get rid of these parasites, they are not for the Nigeria of your dreams. People like this won't make Nigeria to flourish.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by loomer: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
I DROPPED BUHARI FOR JONATHAN

I DROPPED JONATHAN FOR BUHARI

THEM BE PIN OR NEEDLE?
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by PassingShot(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2015
BrosPeter:
Odumakin more than any of us knows Buhari is a failure. He was the spokesperson for Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, he knows the inner workings of the Buhari camp.

He joined the winning team, can't blame him.

The same Odumakin that admits that Buhari is a honest man in all honesty?

Abeg, money don enter account.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Chars1289: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2015
CHANGE OF SUPPORT
His last statement indicates that he is a political person.So why are people attacking him for switching to another party.Have we forgotten there is freedom of association.
APC NOT TRUE AGENT OF CHANGE
That been said, Odumakin accused APC of not been the true agents of change, if I may ask who is the true agent of Restructuring Nig, is it GEJ?.If it is GEJthen i think Odumakin is still running in the same circle.He freely castigated Apc and their policies but silently didn't talk or mention Jonathan's led govt frivolous practices.
GEJ PROMISE TO IMPLEMENT THE CONFAB REPORT
What do you expect him to say, a man that is looking for all ways to garner a lot of votes in the Southwest. Gej to him is the agent of their own change, I laugh
DIFFERENCES BTW APC AND PDP
I agree with him.The two parties have little differences.
IN MY OWN OPINIONS
Odunmakin has right to support whoever he wishes to but he shouldn't tell us GEJ implementation of confab report is the only solution to our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by legendsilver(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Gej till 2019
GMB. Till Jona clearly defines the meaning of Corruption

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by scantee(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2015
if I see Alao-Akala today, I am going to
apologise to him. A five kilometre of road
awarded for N50m which I frowned at, is now
awarded for N1bn.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by iphanyiuma(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Today na sunday before I go read all this shii finish church don close.. undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by dikeigbo2(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Well said Dr,you just said it all 100% correct,your comments,views represents that of over 80% of Nigerian population, you made a salient point on any government intending to govern with the 1999 constitution is fraud, anti people and corruption in totality..... Any contrary view (s) to what you have just said comes from a regernerated fools,those reasoning wt their anus ,those hiding in illusion of immunity to perpetrate evil.

Thank you sir
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by opiaoku: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2015
legendsilver:
GMB. Till Jona clearly defines the meaning of Corruption

Buhari is a certified terrorist

Apc Is bokoharam

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by poiZon: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

#Change is here. Sai Buhari grin grin grin

any person wh chant Change but still hold n respect tthe 1999 constitution is a FRAUD!
ITs only a wise man that will understand that statement made by a wise man, fools can never n will never comprrehend it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by lyricalz: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Dats a real yoruba man talking, untribalistic and unbais, the rest yorubas are just shouting buhari bcuz a yoruba man, a fake pastor is the vice. Am wondering when its now time for a yoruba, if the south-east, n south-south willl support them, even the north I doubt if they will. Yorubas use ur ups, leave tribalism alone. One nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by poiZon: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Baawaa:

Odumakin,listen to yourself "I cannot function in a new environment".But you can function when you see money.By their fruits we shall know them.

n buhari is a poor man ryt?
do u knw hw much it takes to run a successful campaign structure?
do u knw in every states buhari goes he spends more than 500million?
so u thnk the chartered jets n campaign grounds n other logistics plus publicity na free of charge?
abeg wake up jor, they are d same.
do u knw tinubu gave akwaibom AC aspirant in 2011 2billion for campaign, n u knw what that means if he had won. he would hv collected times 10 of that money, so if u think there s no money n all those shoutng SAI BUHARI are doing cos they really need change then u r super CLUELESS!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja / El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.