Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. (40755 Views)

"Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2015
lesui
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Islie: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Money is good ooooo

It can make one sell his sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

7 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Rhukie(f): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2015
He has eaten dodo so don't expect ododo from him. What money can turn a good man to can only be imagined.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by idris4r83(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2015
The simple truth is that you have been bribed else there's no any good reason.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by not4sure(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2015
so if Buhari win Election he may shift tent too
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by omenka(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2015
In all honesty, Buhari is an honest man.
You can NEVER fiind anyone disputing that!! That is why I support him. An honest and upright leader is all Nigeria needs at this critical point in her journey to redemption; we need an honest man to nip corruption in the bud.

Thanks for the confession Mr Turncoat.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by upsonn(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=automaticcars post=30962919][s][/s]

Nonsense from a deranged lunatic.

I don't know that the guy is feeling like? If your support in 2011 cannot earn him victory... You not suppporting in 2015 is not relevant.... All sai baba, say GMB!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by sleemfesh: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Sounds like the actual lunatic you.
I doubt you read the interview lest you gain some sense.
smh.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Akshow: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2015
nkowaputa:
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his
friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out
of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential
nomination form but the wife has N 135 million
worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight
against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to
have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but can only boast of less than 1m in his account after all these years.
- He will fix education but is unschooled
himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but
overthrew a democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot
produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.

cry me river Niger with ur diatribes that lacks substance and prove. As for me, my family, friend and well wishers, Buhari ni o...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Gbawe: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
I am so ashamed of 'jeun jeun' Yorubas like Odumakin. How can any sane person support this President who has run Nigeria into the ground with sheer incompetence, mind-boggling corruption, elitist 'pocketing' of Nigeria and anti-people misrule? These "stomach infrastructure" fools should be ashamed of themselves.

Another issue for these sad elements like Odumakin, Gani Adams et al is the sheer envy of Tinubu and his lofty position none of them have been able to attain. They absolutely hate that Tinubu is perceived as one of the most powerful and influential Political leaders of the Yorubas everyone takes seriously while they are not.

They will side with evil if that helps to prevent Tinubu becoming stronger and more influential in their myopic perception. Tinubu has his issues but he is unlike these petty and small-minded Yoruba irritants because he sees the big picture and understand that issues remain about the common man and the need to give back to him and secure his future. If the likes of Odumakin understood this then they will not be praise-singing a 'destroyer' of Nigerians like GEJ. Surely the children of Odumakin and others like him, if sensible, will be disgusted with their fathers.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

u well so?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Kingspin(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Monkey! Go borrow better sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by BrosPeter: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Odumakin more than any of us knows Buhari is a failure. He was the spokesperson for Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, he knows the inner workings of the Buhari camp.

He joined the winning team, can't blame him.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by nkowaputa(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Akshow:

cry me river Niger with ur diatribes that lacks substance and prove. As for me, my family, friend and well wishers, Buhari ni o...
Which of them do you want me to prove? If you do not know these about Buhari, then I may say you know nothing.
#nooffences

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2015
shocked shocked
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Na wa o! Some words no strong to use for some people ! Gboa! just like that? Human beings Father only him Lunatic and he con deranged! I think we should show some moderation with words. Happy sunday Pals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by BrosPeter: 8:20am On Feb 22, 2015
nkowaputa:
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his
friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out
of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential
nomination form but the wife has N 135 million
worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight
against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to
have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but can only boast of less than 1m in his account after all these years.
- He will fix education but is unschooled
himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but
overthrew a democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot
produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.

GBAM

100000000000 Likes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Guy u funny oo
20pounds:
Oga, your reasons are good o. But...

1. Money exchanged hands.

2. We know your wife is a very hard-core supporter of this Government. She has shown you the light!

3. It was a trick by you and madam to be on both sides of the divide, incase Onicha agwaa Obosi...
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by chyket(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2015
This is his position which he is entitled to.Others state your own position and thats the beauty of democracy..I find it so absurd that a lot of people on this forum are so intolerant of opposing views.In democracy,you dont intimidate people but you persuade people to buy into your political beliefs and idealogy.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Kingspin(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:
I am so ashamed of 'jeun jeun' Yorubas like Odumakin. How can any sane person support this President who has run Nigeria into the ground with sheer incompetence, mind-boggling corruption, elitist 'pocketing' of Nigeria and anti-people misrule? These "stomach infrastructure" fools should be ashamed of themselves.

Another issue for these sad elements like Odumakin, Gani Adams et al is the sheer envy of Tinubu and his lofty position none of them have been able to attain. They absolutely hate that Tinubu is perceived as one of the most powerful and influential Political leaders of the Yorubas everyone takes seriously while they are not.

They will side with evil if that helps to prevent Tinubu becoming stronger and more influential in their myopic perception. Tinubu has his issues but he is unlike these petty and small-minded Yoruba irritants because he sees the big picture and understand that issues remain about the common man and the need to give back to him and secure his future. If the likes of Odumakin understood this then they will not be praise-singing a 'destroyer' of Nigerians like GEJ. Surely the children of Odumakin and others like him, if sensible, will be disgusted with their fathers.
Rather, you should be ashamed of what you dont know abou APC. Do u know APC kicked aganist restructing Nigeria(national conference) have u got an inside about the report of the conference if pass as Jonathan promise do u know a new and genuine Nigeria will begin that report is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria. It will turn around the fortune of Nigeria. Be alright and know the truth urself. #Vote not Hate

13 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by BrosPeter: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2015
chyket:
This is his position which he is entitled to.Others state your own position and thats the beauty of democracy..I find it so absurd that a lot of people on this forum are so intolerant of opposing views.In democracy,you dont intimidate people but you persuade people to buy into your political beliefs and idealogy.

APC supporters don't believe any other opinion, its always my way or no way. But we in the SS wouldn't allow any region to impose an illiterate on the rest of us because they have the numbers. They have the numbers we have the resources, the future looks bleak for Nigeria either way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by nkowaputa(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Tell me how Gej ground Nigeria?
Odumakin has seen the light so the need to change.
Thanks to the postponement, many others will change as the fresh breeze continues gradually.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2015
I never trust that man from day one.....with Pa Ayo Adebanjo. These men are highly compromised men hiding under AFENIFERE to line their pockets.

They are unserious people...even in old age.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2015
Imagine,

Don’t you think the ruling party is also not free from the situation you just painted?

I do not know about that. I am talking about the one I know. I do not trade in abuses. ...

Smh***
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Akshow: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2015
nkowaputa:

Which of them do you want me to prove? If you do not know these about Buhari, then I may say you know nothing.
#nooffences
he has never helped any almajiri......seriously?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Youngzedd(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Part of GEJ 21 Billion is talking.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by poseidon12: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2015
God bless you sir. Don't mind the empty heads just shouting slogans they hardly understand. This country cannot function unless we restructure.
Jonathan should be supported to implement the recommendations of the national conference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by GoodGovernance: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Odumakin is a total disgrace!

Are those surrounding GEJ any better than those surrounding GMB?
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by BrosPeter: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Kingspin:
Rather, you should be ashamed of what you dont know abou APC. Do u know APC kicked aganist restructing Nigeria(national conference) have got an inside about the report of the conference if pass as Jonathan promise do u know a new and genuine Nigeria will begin that report is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria. It will turn around the fortune of Nigeria. Be alright and know the truth urself. #Vote not Hate

Its only the SW and the North that clamours for Nigeria, those of us in the SS and the rest of SE and middle belt want out. Enough of the same people ruling and recycling themselves back to power. If minority man like GEJ is forced to spend minority years in Aso Rock then the future looks bleak. We will never accept Buhari in the Niger Delta, their plot to renew oil licences to themselves and their cronies is dead on arrival.

NIGER DELTA RESOURCES FOR NIGER DELTANS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by OLADD: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Thank you Odumakin for dissociating yourself from the madding crowd. Contrary to the views of our brethren in APC camp, our support for Mr. President is tied entirely to his truthfulness, uprightness, decency, civility and respect for the basic tenets of democracy. In the other vein, we would not fall for the antics of corrupt, deceitful, propagandist, divisive, pretentious, violent, murderous and lawbreakers in APC who parade themselves as agents of change. Agreed that Jonathan as president has his shortcomings as a mortal, however, our history as a nation shows he's the best in the script of our political existence. APC is nothing but gambolling fraud.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by EllisAde: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Dea Patriotic Nigerian, allow me comment on the subject matter above and the character therein. I have know Uncle Yinka for bout a decade now. He is a smart patriotic Nigerian under whose mentorship and that of others like Dele Momodu I have learnt things about Nigeria. It is unfair comparing him with the likes of ffk and okupe. He is of the likes of Abati while he was out of govt. Uncle Yinka is much respected by me and my advocacy group. His decision to pitch his tent with PDP is quite unfortunate but reasonable giving his thirst and clamour for a new constitution. Just that such thirst may have made uncle not to see the so called conference as a charade and a bait to drum support for a grossly deficient government. I wish him well with his new matrimony and I await an invitation to the divorce come #March4Buhari. I look forward to aligning with him again cos we are both partners to the project on better nigeria.[quote][/quote]!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by femy2010(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2015
The same man that was on the stage leading Nigerians during the Subsidy rally at Ojota calling GEJ all sort of names has now seen and heard tagging GEJ as the Messiah.
DiaRisGOD ooOO
He has indeed been transformed in a monetary way.
Well it is democracy as he has a right to his choice.

It is well.

Sai GMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.