Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. (40749 Views)

"Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / "Khadijah Didn't Mention ISIS When I Dropped Her @ The Airport"-Nigerian Mum Vic / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by munex007(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
"When he met with us in Akure, he told us categorically that he would implement the confab report within the 12 months of his return to office. If he reneges, we will mount the barricade.."

This National conference is a scam,One of the political gimmick to make us give him a chance for implementation..

He promised 10,000 megawatts in 2011,he promised us Refineries during the Subsidy protest...I can write a book on Gej failed promises..He is not a Man of his word

Thank God you attest to GMB honesty..GMB has a talent for picking the best for the Job...

Transport money..LOl...That's Bribe

Odumakin how much was your conscience bought?
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by femy2010(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
tete7000:

There is nothing new in that. There are many too who demonised Buhari four years ago. They wrote so many atrocious things about Buhari then but now they are all campaigning for him. How do we see that? Did they collect money too?

Frankly, you did buttress the point on the dynamic nature of human being.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by ejakpovi2: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Odumakin has been fed with confab money is now singing bro jonah ebele ebele ebele ebele ebele shoki whaoooooooo
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by ELGREF(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
luvmijeje:

All this for a man who has never kept any of his promises. A Promise that will still have to go through the National Assembly. Do they truly believe in the lies they are spewing all over?

I never knew that he is Joe's husband.

can president succed on a budget without national assembly?are you telling me national assembly is our problems?what can president do without effect of national assembly?
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by dBard: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
DzTzl:
its a faceless forum yea! Still dsent gv u d right to insult others, biko take it easy

Nairaland as a semblance of the society, is Disgraceful.
You go to other (foreign) sites, you come across people arguing intelligently with facts and figures, here it's insults upon abuse on top baseless, not well thought out points.

It's ridiculous.
The moment I find a fair alternative, am outta here.
NL presently is Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by iretiland: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
It is beyond the imagination of any intelligent man to hear that the likes of Odumakin, Olu Falae, Adebajo are supporting GEJ for 2015 on the pretext that he promised to implement the 2014 conference proceedings. This GEJ has failed to fulfilled more than 80% of the promises he made to Nigerian in 2011 and he has over this years made us understand that he lacks courage to get any serious business of government done except he has the support of David Marks. The set of people now feels he is a different man from that whose govt has only showed interest in the life of only a few Ijaw people at the expense of the enire Ijaw nation and even that of Nigerians. It is now confirmed that Olu Falae has finally gone back to his IBB days of anti-Nigerian people because then of his pot of soup; sadly at his age, we can't be sure why he is now selling his conscience again this time excrpt to say he wants to frustrate the efforts and vision of Tinubu from freeing Nigerians from the Otuoke man who is co-presiding Nigeria with 4 other women and he himself is lost in action by all accounts. As at today, we have Olu Falae, Odumakin, Adebajo, Asari Dokubo, Abatti, Okupe, Alison Madueke, Ali Modu Sherrif, Fayose, Kasamu Buruji, Fani-Kayode, Edmin Clarke, and others of questionable characters are in a joint league to put Nigeria through another years of darkness and lack of direction with a future similar to the one Shagari bequeated to Nigerians. How selfish can people be..
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Chigold101(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
GboyegaD:

I wonder how you reason based on the bolded. That he wants the confab reports implemented means he isn't bought over right? If he believes that the delegates did a good job, then he should know that the government will implement it and not a particular person must.
well i reason along issues not on noise. Upon all that outlined the mentioned, you only saw that one to bold.

Will u buy a man over to come & stripe u off ur powers? You can pay someone money & still go ahead to pusue his own personal agenda. That is not bought over... So it is better we go into issue based discussions and not all these...
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Jesusloveyou: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chigold101:
yes really money... You are very much on point...

What type of brain do our youths of today have? Even if this man and his wife were paid. As a principled man who is not driven by what he will get, he is insisting that the decisions they made at the national conference will not be discarded. They want it implemented.
Does a man like that look like a man who has been bought over?

We should look at the issues he raised on corruption (like road of 5klm from 50million to 1billion). Uptil now no APC governor has singed into law or adopted PROCUREMENT ACT LAW. Agents of change indeed.

Then the issues on APC not having anything plan on re-structuring Nigeria. We all know that these Nigeria today is not working.

What of the issue of immunity? Those who really want to fight corruption must remove imunity clause because it is breeding highest level of corruption.

It is time we discuss issues and not mirrage.
who is fooling who?why not implement d confab report,is 6months now,he can't implement it,because they is stil alot of deadlock on d report.we need a sovereign national conference that wil not be difficult to implement.on d issue of 50m to 1b on road,why not drag d governor involve to efcc like u did to akala.what has change in pdp that make he go back to his vomit,this regime is even more corrupt than obj,he receive more money than any other regime in nigeria history and nothing to show for d too much money.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by PhockPhockMan: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Akshow:

he has never helped any almajiri......seriously?
You're right, Buhari has helped almajiri to join boko haram.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by 49cents(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Nonsense from a deranged lunatic.

this is the first time i will speak like this on nairaland

you can not pick holes in his talk you just begin to insult, this tells me that you and your likers lack any idealogy, no personal conviction and no argument to back your stand.............

intellectuals do not curse that respond with a counter argument

you just chant change without any direction, doe mosy people they are against GEJ because his surname isnt adamu or Aremu

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by gabinogem(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
omenka:
You can NEVER fiind anyone disputing that!! That is why I support him. An honest and upright leader is all Nigeria needs at this critical point in her journey to redemption; we need an honest man to nip corruption in the bud.

Thanks for the confession Mr Turncoat.
When u are the only honest man amidst crooks, what good is that? Nigerians need total overhauling of character & mind.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by doublem: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Odunmakin we already know who you are working for, that shows the power of money
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by jkross(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
see the facts in what he said....
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Chigold101(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
who is fooling who?why not implement d confab report,is 6months now,he can't implement it,because they is stil alot of deadlock on d report.we need a sovereign national conference that wil not be difficult to implement.on d issue of 50m to 1b on road,why not drag d governor involve to efcc like u did to akala.what has change in pdp that make he go back to his vomit,this regime is even more corrupt than obj,he receive more money than any other regime in nigeria history and nothing to show for d too much money.
did u see what i am saying?

Many people that parade themselves here in Nairaland d not know anything in politics.

My brothere you need to be educated a little on the issue of the confab. When the next National Assembly is inaugrated, they will have to look into it and pass it into law. So the presidency cant do anything until it is passed into law.

Do you really understand the meaning of IMMUMITY? Of what use is it in taken a person who is above the law to EFCC. Before anybody can d anything to anybody government, immunity clause in our constitution must be removed.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by PhockPhockMan: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
idris4r83:
your username has said it all. Cant argue with somebody with that immoral username.
That's what empty heads like you says when faced with superior arguments and facts.
What concerned you with my username?
The fact remains that Odumakin is learned and sensible than all these "maddening crowd" that flood nairaland everyday.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by jellyfish86: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
harde2lah:
The National Conference was a plan after all to
support the re-election of Mr. gej. All the
participants are now singing praises of the
President. Nonsense!! I'm not surprised. Money is
a great barometer of people’s integrity. Money
often reveals who a typical Nigerian really is.
Afenifere should shove their advise up their ass.
We're sorry but our minds made up already.

your own mind is made up, not our. points of correction
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
jellyfish86:

your own mind is made up, not our. points of correction
Do I know you? abeg swerve
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Chigold101(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
dBard:

Nairaland as a semblance of the society, is Disgraceful.
You go to other (foreign) sites, you come across people arguing intelligently with facts and figures, here it's insults upon abuse on top baseless, not well thought out points.

It's ridiculous.
The moment I find a fair alternative, am outta here.
NL presently is Rubbish.
well i cant blame you. It is because Seun was creative enough to create this forum & allowed you to have access to it, thats why u call it rubish.

Before I forget; direct me to those foreign discussion forum not just sites.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by echarlz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thank you very much. This man addressed many vital issues people won't just face. It is rather convenient for them to chant with the crowd, abuse whoever airs a different view and label them thieves and turncoats. Truth is many of the online noise-makers flourish in ignorance. Someone even called Yinka Odumakin Buhari's spokesperson in 2011. A role played by ROTIMI FASHAKIN who lost the imagemaking position to Lai Mohammed in the new APC. The point here is if young people can't follow recent history how will someone giving 1964 or 1998 history make sense to them? So all the people who were at the confab were compromised? What will be the use of the money spent on it when its report is going to be discarded? Restructuring withers powers and control at the centre and strengthens the federating units. Those opposed to it in APC have ruled their states before and have consistently shown great lust for power at the centre so they want the status quo to remain for their benefit and return on political investment. When they were controlling states, they shouted restructuring to roof tops. Yet many of us are consumed by their media propaganda. Why is no one talking about the constitutional fraud called executive immunity that protects rulers who commit even the most heinous of crimes.
Truth is many right-thinking people still abound and we will effect the needed change our own way. We all can be in the madding crowd.
Odumakin had answered his critics himself, tagging them intellectually lazy and seeing their corrupt selves in others. He can't be more concise. Why blackmailing them for taking a dissident view that's in common rather than selfish interest?
With this hipoccrisy of change and suppposedly young, educated and energetic people heard the loudest, one cannot but fear for the future of this country

Chigold101:
yes really money... You are very much on point...

What type of brain do our youths of today have? Even if this man and his wife were paid. As a principled man who is not driven by what he will get, he is insisting that the decisions they made at the national conference will not be discarded. They want it implemented.
Does a man like that look like a man who has been bought over?

We should look at the issues he raised on corruption (like road of 5klm from 50million to 1billion). Uptil now no APC governor has singed into law or adopted PROCUREMENT ACT LAW. Agents of change indeed.

Then the issues on APC not having anything plan on re-structuring Nigeria. We all know that these Nigeria today is not working.

What of the issue of immunity? Those who really want to fight corruption must remove imunity clause because it is breeding highest level of corruption.

It is time we discuss issues and not mirrage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Tassembly(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
political propagandas
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by dumodust(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
GoodGovernance:
Odumakin is a total disgrace!

Are those surrounding GEJ any better than those surrounding GMB?
if they are not different then stop screaming change and spare us the sermonising... I'm tired of people being attacked for there opinions, the man took a stand different from that of a 'mass hysterical'crowd.. respect that.
Its good to always have '9th men' like him as the conscience... just like the israelis in the movie world war z grin
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
PassingShot:
Chai, see what Jona's money loot has done to Odumakin. Dari's God oooo grin grin

FFK, Okupe, Abati, Odumakin, Ba******ta, give them money and they will sing and dance unclad for you.

"In all honesty, Buhari is an honest man. I have made my feelings known to him that I cannot function in a new environment" - Odumakin.

So, if Buhari is an honest man and you still prefer to work with a dishonest GEJ, it means only one thing and that is that you have been compromised. Typical of Nigerians!
Odikwa confuse o!
Is Barcanista now a PDP lapdog?
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by PassingShot(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Odikwa confuse o!
Is Barcanista now a PDP lapdog?

Yes nah. He wanted stomach "protection" from some progressives and when he didn't get it, he jumped into lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by nortcentrallord(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Your attitude betrays you. Your comment is a perfect description of you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Osakah24(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Leave the messenger and focus on the message. Apc and Name calling, very intolerant bunch.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by idris4r83(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
That's what empty heads like you says when faced with superior arguments and facts.
What concerned you with my username?
The fact remains that Odumakin is learned and sensible than all these "maddening crowd" that flood nairaland everyday.
without any fact you called buhari a terrorist, without any fact and reason you call me an empty head, without any concrete evidence you said ive been bribed to support buhari now tell me, who is more learned between me n you? U are not even worth my attention. Ive said it your username has said it all. How will a sensible person use that monicker.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by nortcentrallord(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
nkowaputa:
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his
friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out
of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential
nomination form but the wife has N 135 million
worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight
against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to
have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but can only boast of less than 1m in his account after all these years.
- He will fix education but is unschooled
himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but
overthrew a democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot
produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.
God bless your body, mind, spirit and soul. God will always shame the devil and his angels. Even bible talk am say " they shall gather but because their gathering is not of the lord, they shall surely scatter".
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by mbulela: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
HugeMac:
GEJ IS NOT A FAILURE , ITS YOU , YOU ARE THE FAILURE , FOR FAILING TO EVEN UNDERSTAND THIS POST , YOUR HEART AND EYES ONLY DELIGHT IN NEGATIVE NEWS ABOUT GEJ ,
GEJ HAS REVAMPED MOST SECTORS THAT PAST LEADERS IGNORED , BUT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASONS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLY PREACH HATE, PLEASE READ THIS POST AGAIN AND TELL ME THE 1999 CONSTITUTION IS NOT A FRAUD!
AND TELL ME WHY YOU WILL SUPPORT AND LIVE UNDER A CONSTITUTION THAT FAVOURS ONLY ONE REGION ,
IT IS TRUE WHEN THEY SAY MOST APC SUPPORTERS ARE MISINFORMED AND BLINDED BY PARTY

THIS IS NOT ABOUT PDP , THIS IS ABOUT FREEDOM
We will revisit your rant in 13 months if GEJ wins ( I am realistic enough to accept it is a possibility). If you expect GEJ to implement the resolutions agreed at that silly rag-tag conference, then you are of all men most pitied. I am not and never will be an apc fan. I am too wise for such contraptions.
However, GEJ is the worst of the lot. A clueless, inept fellow who has been completely unablebto provide leadership of any form in our time of greatest despair as a country. The few institutions we had have been completely politicised and wrecked (the military and Sss are prime examples).
Yet all you can see is PDP and apc. Are you that small minded?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Yes nah. He wanted stomach "protection" from some progressives and when he didn't get it, he jumped into lagoon.
eh ya, wasted soul!

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Jesusloveyou: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chigold101:
did u see what i am saying?

Many people that parade themselves here in Nairaland d not know anything in politics.

My brothere you need to be educated a little on the issue of the confab. When the next National Assembly is inaugrated, they will have to look into it and pass it into law. So the presidency cant do anything until it is passed into law.

Do you really understand the meaning of IMMUMITY? Of what use is it in taken a person who is above the law to EFCC. Before anybody can d anything to anybody government, immunity clause in our constitution must be removed.
just listen to urself,so is just for national assembly to pass it into law,then why wil odumakin give implementation as d only condition to support gej,again is it with akala immunity,that he drag him to efcc?if not,he can also wait til may 30th to arrest them,all this he reason to support corrupt govt is baseless.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
seunmsg:
Odumakin, FFK, Okupe etc, birds of same feather. Give them food and they will sing and dance for you.

Let's be objective, I don't Yinka Odumakin is a bird of same feather with FFK and Abati (as 4 okupe,...... he has never had integrity, from time immemorial, he has always being a 'anywhere belly face politician').
With respect to Y. Odumakin, it's either of 2 things:
1. He is gullible in a sincere way, in the sense that he believes GEJ wud honestly implement d recommendations of d Constitutional Conference.
But then, even his gullibility makes me laugh in kanuri,......how can any sane Nigerian adult expect GEJ to keep any promise? Isn't it his stock in trade to reel out promise upon promise at electioneering campaigns frm state to state, each set of promises fashioned for a particular region,....... promises GEJ forgets before he goes to bed same night.
As far bak as 2010, some of us sat back and asked ourselves objectively what meaningful thing did GEJ do for Bayelsians as CEO of Bayelsa state that should warrant him running for President in 2011. In all honesty, he did nothing.
2. Perhaps Odumakin has really bin settled,...... O to gba owo!!!
In my mind, I think the first scenario is the case.
Re: Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. by honestivo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
nkowaputa:
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his
friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out
of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential
nomination form but the wife has N 135 million
worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight
against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to
have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but can only boast of less than 1m in his account after all these years.
- He will fix education but is unschooled
himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but
overthrew a democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot
produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.
pls tell them if they be liberated from there political sentiment n parochial reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Dike Chidiebere Who Is On FBI Wanted-List In Enugu / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB / Drunk Officer Sleeping On The Floor In Lagos At Costain Bus Stop (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.