Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas (7265 Views)

Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG / Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates / Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by segalex: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2015
it's either these afenifere guys don't know what they are saying or they are just trying to deceive people
how can gej implement the recommendations of the confab without first amending the constitution which we all know is the sole responsibility of the legislature?
and whether we like it or not, APC will win significant number of legislative seats irrespective of who wins the presidential election, so how will gej get the approval of the APC guys for the implementation of the confab reports?
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by dre11(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
dridowu:
I am from SW Nigeria , my vote is not for sale. I am voting #GMB . Pa Adebanjo is free to vote for whoever he likes, i careless about his choice.
Ipinle Yoruba o ni daru oooooooooo

Your generation will remember you for good for this bold step you took not to sell your conscience for mossel of bread

#Let kick out the corrupt government
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Animal, stop insulting the true Yorubas, go back to Cotonou where you hail from.
How does it affect you flatty? Go get a life and help your pathetic self...fool
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

How does it affect you flatty? Go get a life and help your pathetic self...fool

May the gods punish you abundantly both in this life and in the world to come and blast your cone head to pieces with lightening & thunder capable of driving a warship. useless cretin sired by mad hairy village monkeys. embarassed
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by zimoni(f): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Anyway sha,

Fulaniman shall never be my president again layelaye.

We've had enough of their bullshitt.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Whatever will break the forced-marriage into pieces is okay by me.

I'm not from Fouta-Jallon, I'm a true Nigerian.

Fvckk itt.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by oilsuop: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
They don buy us with stomach infrastructure already we will betray buhari just like we did to ribadu sad
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]May the gods punish you abundantly both in this life and in the world to come and blast your cone head to pieces with lightening & thunder capable of driving a warship. useless cretin sired by mad hairy village monkeys.[/s] embarassed
May Sango and Amadioha descend heavily on you and your miserable family, put untold hardship on your pathetic life. May blessings frown at you, your kids and all your generation. Henceforth, sorrow shall be your companion and fortune will never smile on your miserable self!
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

[s]May Sango and Amadioha descend heavily on you and your miserable family, put untold hardship on your pathetic life. May blessings frown at you, your kids and all your generation. Henceforth, sorrow shall be your companion and fortune will never smile on your miserable self![/s]

Useless nematode jumping from tree-to-tree when others have long evolved into humans. People like you should be dragged to Sango shrine and sacrificed free of charge instead of using animals because animals are better than you.

Frusttrated loser. Ntorr.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

May Sango and Amadioha descend heavily on me and my miserable family, put untold hardship on my pathetic life. May blessings frown at me, my kids and all my generation. Henceforth, sorrow shall be my companion and fortune will never smile on my miserable self!

Yeeeh! I say a big AMEN! to all your wishes for yourself. Ewedu munching chimp. grin grin grin grin grin No wonder you hate yourself like this grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Olaolufred(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=14pt]THESE OLD CARGOES WHO SOLD OUT THEIR DESTINY BECAUSE OF 12 MILLION NAIRA ALLOWANCE FROM NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND OTHER BENEFITS NOT MADE PUBLIC?

LET THEM KEEP DECIEVING THEMSELVES TILL THEY ENTERED THIER GRAVES.

WE KNOW THEY ARE THE ONE SELLING YORUBA NATION FOR THEIR BELLY.

GOD WILL JUDGE THEM ALL.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by ibedun: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Jonathan to implement confab resolution HA! HA! HA! HA!

BABA you are turning a national issue into a laughing matter

Joke of the century[/size]
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by dre11(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt]THESE OLD CARGOES WHO SOLD OUT THEIR DESTINY BECAUSE OF 12 MILLION NAIRA ALLOWANCE FROM NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND OTHER BENEFITS NOT MADE PUBLIC?

LET THEM KEEP DECIEVING THEMSELVES TILL THEY ENTERED THIER GRAVES.

WE KNOW THEY ARE THE ONE SELLING YORUBA NATION FOR THEIR BELLY.

GOD WILL JUDGE THEM ALL.
[/size]

I say a big amen to your prayer at the later end of your post
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
waternogetemeny:
BEFORE GEJ, THERE WAS NO PDP GOV IN THE SOUTHWEST. SOUTHWEST WAS APC, THE OPPOSITION PARTY.

GEJ WANTED A SOUTHWEST SPEAKER IN THE HOUSE OF REPS, IT WAS THE SAME SOUTH WEST APC LEADERS THAT VOTED FOR THE NORTH.(TAMBUWAL) ALL THE STATES UNDER APC IN THE SOUTH WEST, BECAME ANTI-JONATHAN. THAT WAS THE PROBLEM.

DESPITE ALL THESE SET BACKS, GEJ COMMISSIONED MORE PROJECTS IN THE SOUTHWEST THAN SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH.

MOVING FORWARD WITH THE LIKES OF AGBAJE, FAYOSE, OMISERE, MIMIKO, FFK AND CO, IT IS A BIG GAME CHANGER.

SOUTHWEST WILL TAKE ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE WITH PDP IN NIGERIA.

APC IS FOR THE NORTH, PDP IS FOR THE SOUTH VOTE PDP, VOTE WISELY.
So Akala,Ladoja,Daniel,Oyinlola,Agagu,Fayose were APC governors ?..You folks are dull beyond redemption.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by bokohalal(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan has ten presidential jets. TEN!
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Animal, stop insulting the true Yorubas, go back to Cotonou where you hail from.
Shut up your mouth. A Yoruba from Benin,Nigeria,Togo,Cuba,Brazil or anywhere around the world is still a bonafide Omoluabi. Bloody flatheaded slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]Useless nematode jumping from tree-to-tree when others have long evolved into humans. People like you should be dragged to Sango shrine and sacrificed free of charge instead of using animals because animals are better than you.

Frustrated loser. Ntorr..[/s] grin grin grin
Mentally deranged mofo whose brain cells have been mixed with akpu is feeling funky. look at this miserable, malnourished filthy looking swine. Foolishness at its peak. You gat rabbies boy. RIP in advance becaue your uselss self will be put to sleep soon by sango and amadioha. As from next week, your obituary will be trending on twitter #WickloBomberGoneTooSoon. you hear? you pathetic, hungry loser.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

Shut up your mouth. A Yoruba from Benin,Nigeria,Togo,Cuba,Brazil or anywhere around the world is still a bonafide Omoluabi. Bloody flatheaded slowpoke.

product of gang-raped baboon. Go and hang yourself and cure your frustrations. Cretinous fvcktard. grin grin grin

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:
[s]
Mentally deranged mofo whose brain cells have been mixed with akpu is feeling funky. look at this miserable, malnourished filthy looking swine. Foolishness at its peak. You gat rabbies boy. RIP in advance becaue your uselss self will be put to sleep soon by sango and amadioha. As from next week, your obituary will be trending on twitter #WickloBomberGoneTooSoon. you hear? you pathetic, hungry loser.[/s]

Shut your ewedu stinking mouth you ebola infested bat. grin grin grin Even amdioha will reject a cursed cretin like you for sacrifice because your bllod is useless and of no value. You will be cut to pieces and fed to sharks for lunch grin grin grin

You are already dead and finished because I can see that you are just a moving corpse grin grin grin grin Rot is hell hardelah grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]
Shut your ewedu stinking mouth you ebola infested bat. grin grin grin Even amdioha will reject a cursed cretin like you for sacrifice because your bllod is useless and of no value. You will be cut to pieces and fed to sharks for lunch grin grin grin

You are already dead and finished because I can see that you are just a moving corpse grin grin grin grin Rot is hell hardelah[/s] grin grin grin

Faeces eating scumbag. Would have slapped you, but that would be animal abuse. Its so sad your life is like this. Go and Die, punk. If you ever come to this world again, I'll knock your teeth all the way down to your ass. You must have been born on the highway because that's where most accidents happen . Cursed be the fool that sired you. You father shoulda wear a condom on his head because if he's gonna act like a dick he might as well dress like one!
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

[s]Faeces eating scumbag. Would have slapped you, but that would be animal abuse. Its so sad your life is like this. Go and Die, punk. If you ever come to this world again, I'll knock your teeth all the way down to your ass. You must have been born on the highway because that's where most accidents happen . Cursed be the fool that sired you. You father shoulda wear a condom on his head because if he's gonna act like a dick he might as well dress like one![/s]

See frustration grin grin grin grin I blame your senile father who could not afford ordinary N50 Gold Circle thereby cursing this world with your miseable and worthless life. When will you go and free your mother who is the village witch stationed at Sango shrine to service all the village babalawos when nature calls grin grin grin grin
That witch that belched you from her smelly pugzy will rot in hell from bringing a worthless vermin like you into this world instead of flushing you goat down the toilet. grin grin grin grin grin Poverty at its peak.

It is in you helldelah grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

product of gang-raped baboon. Go and hang yourself and cure your frustrations. Cretinous fvcktard. grin grin grin
Monkey.!!!.. I know your forebears are gorilla. I heard you are a result of a rump between your prostitute mother and a gorilla. OMO IRANKIRAN!!!!!!! tongue cool grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

Monkey.!!!.. I know your forebears are gorilla. I heard you are a result of a rump between your prostitute mother and a gorilla. OMO IRANKIRAN!!!!!!! tongue cool grin cheesy wink smiley

Animal grin grin grin grin grin i heard you fell from your moma's big pugzy which is as big as chevron oil well because of excess shafting things. grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by dre11(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
@ EUROBOMBER and Reminez:
Pls let be civil and stop this e-war on this thread

Thanks as you both cooperate
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]See frustration grin grin grin grin I blame your senile father who could not afford ordinary N50 Gold Circle thereby cursing this world with your miseable and worthless life. When will you go and free your mother who is the village witch stationed at Sango shrine to service all the village babalawos when nature calls grin grin grin grin
That witch that belched you from her smelly pugzy will rot in hell from bringing a worthless vermin like you into this world instead of flushing you goat down the toilet. grin grin grin grin grin Poverty at its peak.

It is in you helldelah grin grin grin grin[/s]
Brainless fool that you are with your groundless diatribe. The fool has eaten infected Akpu and now is suffering from mad cow disease. grin grin grin grin
Shame on that biatch that you brought your miserable soul to this world. I have come to see that your bloodline is dominated with dunces. Broke-ass, can I borrow your face for a few days? My ass is going on holiday. So easy for you to be a slowpoke!
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Animal grin grin grin grin grin i heard you fell from your moma's big pugzy which is as big as chevron oil well because of excess shafting things. grin grin grin
Thank God u didn't deny the hoe you call momma. Bastard 'infant' (baby gorilla) of a thousand gorillas. smiley wink cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

Brainless fool that you are with your groundless diatribe. The fool has eaten infected Akpu and now is suffering from mad cow disease. grin grin grin grin
Shame on that biatch that you brought your miserable soul to this world. I have come to see that your bloodline is dominated with dunces. Broke-ass, can I borrow your face for a few days? My ass is going on holiday. So easy for you to be a slowpoke!

Shut your stinking gutter mouth and save your moma from excess gang-banging by oversized gorilla thereby leading to ponmo espansion. grin grin grin grin When will you deliver your father from a life of hawking gala on third mainland bride at his age. grin grin grin grin i was told that a luxury bus can drive throughn your moma totoos. grin grin grin grin Chei grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

[s]Thank God u didn't deny the hoe you call momma. Bastard 'infant' (baby gorilla) of a thousand gorillas.[/s]

That gorilla down there has payed to shaft your useless moma tonight and I have granted permission. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Arrange her expanded totos tonight or enp up in kiri kiri, gerrit? cheesy cheesy cool

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut your stinking guyyer mouth and save your moma from excess gang-banging by oversized gorilla thereby leading to ponmo espansion. grin grin grin grin When will you deliver your father from a life of hawking gala on third mainland bride at his age. grin grin grin grin i was told that a luxury bus can drive throughn your moma totoos. grin grin grin grin Chei grin grin grin grin
Infant(baby gorilla), not everyone would be like the hoe you call momma that was paid to fuvk gorillas which subsequently gave rise to your conception nah smiley wink cheesy cool tongue
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]Shut your stinking guyyer mouth and save your moma from excess gang-banging by oversized gorilla thereby leading to ponmo espansion. grin grin grin grin When will you deliver your father from a life of hawking gala on third mainland bride at his age. grin grin grin grin i was told that a luxury bus can drive throughn your moma totoos. grin grin grin grin Chei grin grin grin grin[/s]
You mean your uncle, chinounso that sells gala in traffic to feed your wretched family? Bwahahahahaha..this primitive cave dweller has fallen my hand Damn! You should not be ashamed of your uncle, you empty-headed dunce. Look at the face of the smelly ass below. Uncle chinonsor

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

Infant(baby gorilla), not everyone would be like the hoe you call momma that was paid to fuvk gorillas which subsequently gave rise to your conception nah smiley wink cheesy cool tongue

Stop telling us the story of your cursed witch mother jare grin grin grin I heard that even the devil rejected to bang your moma because the stench oozing from a pugzy sent the devil running for cover. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this true? wink wink shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by DuchessLily(f): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tell dem oo
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

You mean your uncle, chinounso that sells gala in traffic to feed your wretched family? Bwahahahahaha..this primitive cave dweller has fallen my hand Damn! You should not be ashamed of your uncle, you empty-headed dunce. Look at the face of the smelly ass below. Uncle chinonsor

your father will curse you today for posting your brother's pix online where he is hussling for chops grin grin grin grin grin meanwhile your family tree are still in the rain forests naked and cross banging chimps. wink wink grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafran Recognition By Hollywood / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar As A Custom Officer / Sanwo-Olu Cautions Religious Leaders Against Incendiary Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.