Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas (7263 Views)

Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG / Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates / Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]
see ewedu munching bastard forming something oo, chei grin grin grin i blame your mama, because if she had not been donating ponmo every where even to king kong you wouldn't have hit your cone head on the floor grin grin grin ;[/s]D

Dumbass. This is what happens when you consume a bowl of akpu for breakfast; makes you dumb. Next year the government are going to start killing all mentally challenged people like EUROBOMBER.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

[s]Dumbass. This is what happens when you consume a bowl of akpu for breakfast; makes you dumb. Next year the government are going to start killing all mentally challenged people like EUROBOMBER.[/s]

This is the kind of animal you give birth to when people continue to open toto for king kongs to bang. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]This is the kind of animal you give birth to when people continue to open toto for king kongs to bang. tongue tongue tongue[/s]
May Sango and amadioha have mercy on your miserable soul. Cursed be the day you were born. Stop getting into people's hair, DanDruff
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

[s]May Sango and amadioha have mercy on your miserable soul. Cursed be the day you were born. Stop getting into people's hair, DanDruff[/s]

Frustrated loser, you are already cursed and will be sacrificed soon for appeasement. grin grin grin grin face your front embarassed embarassed embarassed

Cursed be the day your mama decide to raise leg for king kong grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Ovamboland(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
It is shame that old Yoruba men of Chief Ayo Adebanjo pedigree seem to be at a loss on how government systems function.Tell me where Jonathan will derive the power to implement a single dot in the said report.

Rather than up the level of discussion on the caliber of people voted to the legislature and raise the stake of aspirants to this very crucial arm of a democratic government, they allowed political contractors like Mimiko fighting for his own survival to co-opt them to a personal agenda laced as a Yoruba agenda. Without the legislature moving nobody can do jack about the report.

Is there any legislature hopeful campaigning about how he/she will vote on the conference recommendations? none that i know of, a pity we all seem to be slow learners, it's really painful listening to vibrant youths repeating the silly line of Jonathan will implement anything, how?

If Jonathan is willing and has the power to implement anything what has prevented him from commencing over 6 months since the conference ended. It seems old age is playing tricks on baba's analytic skills.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Frustrated loser, you are already cursed and will be sacrificed soon for appeasement. grin grin grin grin face your front embarassed embarassed embarassed

Cursed be the day your mama decide to raise leg for king kong grin grin grin grin
May you be fed with the tears of sorrow all the days of your life.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

May I be fed with the tears of sorrow all the days of my life.

AMEN!! tongue
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by macof(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

Go and die Fool! seems you must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Buhari dies before me
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by macof(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

Dumbass. This is what happens when you consume a bowl of akpu for breakfast; makes you dumb. Next year the government are going to start killing all mentally challenged people like EUROBOMBER.

Lol this guy is a joke.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
macof:

Lol this guy is a joke.
I don't have time to respond to your foolishness now. Brb to pluck your remaining teeths.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by waternogetemeny: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Reminez:

So Akala,Ladoja,Daniel,Oyinlola,Agagu,Fayose were APC governors ?..You folks are dull beyond redemption.

How many state in the southwest did PDP hold? Virtually all the states(majority) were APC. These states became anti-jonathan. Change the party and u find their is nothing wrong with GEJ except for APC lies against him.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
waternogetemeny:

How many state in the southwest did PDP hold? Virtually all the states(majority) were APC. These states became anti-jonathan. Change the party and u find their is nothing wrong with GEJ except for APC lies against him.
You said all SW states were APC before the advent of GEJ.Didn't you?.I don't like guys that flipflop. Let me school you for the last time. AD controlled the 6 SW states from 1999-2003.From 2003-2007, all SW states but Lagos were controlled by the PDP. By the way,there was no APC before GEJ. THANK ME LATER!!
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by waternogetemeny: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Reminez:

You said all SW states were APC before the advent of GEJ.Didn't you?.I don't like guys that flipflop. Let me school you for the last time. AD controlled the 6 SW states from 1999-2003.From 2003-2007, all SW states but Lagos were controlled by the PDP. By the way,there was no APC before GEJ. THANK ME LATER!!

Please dont school me on what u dont know. Point of correction, the entity that existed before GEJ was ACN and CPC with other minority party. This two came together with some other minority party to form APC. APC held majority of Southwest states with theexception of Ondo that was Labour.

All the states became anti Jonathan until Ekiti was recently liberated by Fayosi and Mimiko joined PDP. The remaining four states are under APC.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Please dont school me on what u dont know. Point of correction, the entity that existed before GEJ was ACN and CPC with other minority party. This two came together with some other minority party to form APC. APC held majority of Southwest states with theexception of Ondo that was Labour.

All the states became anti Jonathan until Ekiti was recently liberated by Fayosi and Mimiko joined PDP. The remaining four states are under APC.
Re read my posts again...Check the names of those governors via Google. I'm done with you for real now!!
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Too many juveniles here. Ask an older member of your family about the parties of those names I listed. By the way,Nigeria is not a single party state and must not be one . Vote your GEJ and let others vote whoever they want. SHALOM!!!!
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by meforyou1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
SW says to Hell with GEJ
this shameless woman. Are u not from edo state again? We exposed you in chatham house

1 Like

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by bboshodi: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2015
I m not surprise what the Adebanjo's positions are. These people will do anything to mortgage the future of other people children.

Look at Olufalaye son that died in d chartered plan crash with Agagu's body. If not for the crash, would you have known that his son was in Mimiko' government?

These rubbish baba's will sell you out and be claiming they are fighting your course through one useless movement.

The Adebanjo did not see what ffk father (Fani power) did to Awo as he claimed the father of the Yoruba will not be happy in his grave if he vote northerner and failed to have compared it to the role ffk has also choose to play again just like his father- And ask him self if Baba Awolowo were to be alive where will he belongs

Well thank God I think they can now buy befitting cars for themselves buy property at Magpdo after endorsing GEJ.

Afenifere my foot! I only pity U followers...
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by realjoker(m): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2015
WHY YORUBA WILL NEVER SUPPORT GOODLUCK
JONATHAN IN 2015
You will agree with me that Yoruba's are the most
detribalized Nigerians. When it comes to standing against
wrong practices and condemning bad things happening in
our society, Yoruba's are usually in the fore front.
If you are competent and just, Yoruba's would support you
at all cost, but if you are not, they would reject you. It
doesn't matter if you are from their tribe or not. They
support truth and human rights for all.
During Obasanjo's era, those who constitute major
opposition against some policies and actions perceived to
be unjust are the Yorubas. Yoruba's did say Obasanjo his
our son, so we must support him, no, they are mostly
against him, making sure he does the right thing. Notable
among them include, Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Prof Wole
Soyinka, Barrister Femi Falana, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Yinka
Odumakin among others.
Even popular Fuji Musicians like King Saheed Osupa, K1,
Muri thunder and others sang severally tracks to advise and
some times condemn the perceived wrong practices by the
then president.
It is in Yoruba's nature to support you when you act right
and condemn you the next moment you act wrongly. This is
the spirit of development.
Again, when the so called cabal were trying to prevent
president Goodluck Jonathan from assuming the leadership
of this country, those who lead the way were the Yoruba's.
We all remember the Pastor Tunde Bakare led Save Nigeria
Group. These selfless Nigerians slept on bare floor at the
National Assembly for days protesting and fighting for truth
and justice. I was right there with them.
At the end, Justice prevail and truth won over falsehood.
Now, its 2015 election and the unjust, incompetent and
oppressor is president Goodluck Jonathan. The entire
nation is against him for what has been described as
clueless government. A govt in which the leader is
insincere,confused, incompetent and selfishly greedy.
Apart from the fact that GEJ has greatly marginalized the
Yoruba's which is not a problem by itself if he had perform
well, his clueless and poor performance has clearly seen by
all well meaning Nigerian is what is generally unacceptable
for all Nigerians (Yoruba inclusive)and for this reason, i
believe no sane Yoruba son and daughter would ever vote
for GEJ in 2015. Yoruba's are known for fairness,
competence and capability. They will never support
incompetence, cluelessness and incapability.
Despite being marginalized in GEJ's 6years govt,where no
one single Yoruba person occupy any reasonable
position,Yoruba's never make such marginalization an
issue. Yoruba believe in good governance not tribal or
religious representation. But despite such marginalization
by this govt, the Yoruba's and the entire nation had seen
that GEJ's govt doesn't mean well for this country and it
has failed beyond redemption. Therefore, it must be sent
packing come March 28, 2015. After the death of yaradua when he was being bully by the North the yorubas stoop up for him in return he marginalized them.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by tck2000(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
End

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lagosians Celebrated Christmas In The Year 1923 (photos) / Osinbajo Says He Is Indebted To Nigerians / C N N :: Flooding Displaces Nearly 700 People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.