Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas (7268 Views)

Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG / Edo 2016: Don’t Sell Your Votes, Ogiemwonyi Tells APC Delegates / Prove You’er Not A Dictator, Tribalist; Adebanjo Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

My father will curse me today for posting my brother's pix online where he is hussling for chops grin grin grin grin grin meanwhile my family tree are still in the rain forests naked and cross banging chimps. wink wink grin grin grin
Don't worry the curse would not make any difference in your wretched life. cretinous fvctard, you're so stupid i cant count your brain cells on one hand. Keep sweating your miserable self out
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

That gorilla down there has payed to shaft your useless moma tonight and I have granted permission. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Arrange her expanded totos tonight or enp up in kiri kiri, gerrit? cheesy cheesy cool
I have informed the zoo authority here about you and the hoe you call momma.Since Haruna was one of the gorillas that donated the sperm that fertilized your momma's egg,It has become imperative to cage you folks in other to continue Haruna's legacies. Ask the hoe at home about Haruna or better still use Google to find out about one of your forebears in UnIbadan. Omo Iran Inaki Haruna smiley wink cheesy cool tongue
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

Don't worry the curse would not make any difference in your wretched life. cretinous fvctard, you're so stupid i cant count your brain cells on one hand. Keep sweating your miserable self out
Don't bother. I know how to handle infants(baby gorillas) with a single digit IQ like him.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

Says the good-for-nothing fretin that mortgaged his brain for a plate of ewa grin grin grin People like you should be donated to medical students to use for experiment in their labs after all you're a product of cross breeding between a hairy ape and a gorilla. grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

You mean your uncle, chinounso that sells gala in traffic to feed your wretched family? Bwahahahahaha..this primitive cave dweller has fallen my hand Damn! You should not be ashamed of your uncle, you empty-headed dunce. Look at the face of the smelly ass below. Uncle chinonsor
Is that the bastard??...I can see his flat.head. cool
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

I have informed the zoo authority here about you and the hoe you call momma.Since Haruna was one of the gorillas that donated the sperm that fertilized your momma's egg,It has become imperative to cage you folks in other to continue Haruna's legacies. Ask the hoe at home about Haruna or better still use Google to find out about one of your forebears in UnIbadan. Omo Iran Inaki Haruna smiley wink cheesy cool tongue

A squad has been sent into the rain forests to look for your father because we have reliable info that he is a large gorilla with rod like a spear. he so banged your mother pugzy till his shaft pirced from behind thereby infecting your moma with monkey gonorhea. grin grin grin

meanwhile your moma is still donatring free ponmo to the babalawos at sango shrine, when will you save her from those chains naa grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

Thunder with enough power to drive a war ship will blast your cone head to pieces and spill rotten ewedu everywhere. grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]Says the good-for-nothing fretin that mortgaged his brain for a plate of ewa grin grin grin People like you should be donated to medical students to use for experiment in their labs after all you're a product of cross breeding between a hairy ape and a gorilla. grin grin grin[/s]
Lamentations of a delusional m0ron. Stop having akpu for breakfast so that you can stop spewing trash. I know you have no life outside nairaland.
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. If you ran as much as your mouth did, you'd be in good shape m0ron!
Go and Die fool. I cant wait to attend your funeral...oops..I'll probably have to go to work that day. I believe in business before pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

Don't bother. I know how to handle infants(baby gorillas) with a single digit IQ like him.
No worries bro. Sucks to be them.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

First handle your big moma gorilla who cursed this world with your worthless life and your mad hairy ape of a father. wink
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by rusher14: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
egift:
Jonathan's promise is weightless. 5yrs after as President and Trillions squandered, Nigerians are not better off.

The Yorubas are far better off as Second-In-Command and major stakeholders in a Buhari Presidency than be depending on the vabal promises of a man who has proven many time he cannot keep to his words. Ask PDP, NGF, Lawmakers, OBJ and Nigerians - It is a known fact.

Sai Buhari all the way!

Even his very own MEND feel betrayed by him.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

Uncle chinorsor is the bread winner of their family. Else, where would he had gotten money to buy 10mb?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

A squad has been sent into the rain forests to look for your father because we have reliable info that he is a large gorilla with rod like a spear. he so banged your mother pugzy till his shaft pirced from behind thereby infecting your moma with monkey gonorhea. grin grin grin

meanwhile your moma is still donatring free ponmo to the babalawos at sango shrine, when will you save her from those chains naa grin grin grin
I am elated you and the hoe you call momma didn't deny your progenitor Haruna.Agents of the NIGERIA CONSERVATION FOUNDATION are on their way to pick you and the hoe you call momma up. I will be waiting to pay to watch both of you at UI zoo. grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

I am elated you and the hoe you call momma didn't deny your progenitor Haruna.Agents of the NIGERIA CONSERVATION FOUNDATION are on their way to pick you and the hoe you call momma up. I will be waiting to pay to watch both of you at UI zoo. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

Lamentations of a delusional m0ron. Stop having akpu for breakfast so that you can stop spewing trash. I know you have no life outside nairaland.
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. If you ran as much as your mouth did, you'd be in good shape m0ron!
Go and Die fool. I cant wait to attend your funeral...oops..I'll probably have to go to work that day. I believe in business before pleasure.

Lamentations of a walking dead body helldelah. Stop having dog shiit mixed with expired ewedu so that you can fully eveolve into a human being. grin grin grin Which business does monkey hardellah have ooo, chai grin grin grin grin You have already been buried and eaten by rodents. what is walking around is a finished corpse to donated to sango soon. grin grin grin Kill your walking spirit by setting yourself on fire. grin grin grin grin you're the perfect definition of frustration. pathetic loser! grin grin

I am busy and gat lots of job to do instead of spending all my day on Nairaland like a jobless he-goat like you.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

First handle your big moma gorilla who cursed this world with your worthless life and your mad hairy ape of a father. wink
Infant with an inherent single digit IQ.Heard you have trisomy 21 too.It really sucks to be you. The scum of the earth cum hoe you call momma must really be cursing the day she agreed to fvck Haruna(UI's dead gorilla) and co in return for a bowl of smelly akpu which hitherto led to your conception. grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

Shut up there jare! Ipity your moma and you are a wicked son for not thinbking about her. How can you leave her under Ojuelegba bride for even dogs to dey bang dey go? grin grin grin grin Tell your sisters to stop donating ponmo at Allen red zone every night so that they don't end of like the village witch that belched you from her smelly pugzy oo grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by agabaI23(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Islie:

This people should just say the want the share of the largesse that the President is sharing and not come up with the Yoruba agenda they are trying to sell to us

Anybody who supports Jonathan is doing it for money while those who support Buhari is not. This is annoying and childish at best.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

Infant with an inherent single digit IQ.Heard you have trisomy 21 too.It really sucks to be you. The scum of the earth cum hoe you call momma must really be cursing the day she agreed to fvck Haruna(UI's dead gorilla) and co in return for a bowl of smelly akpu which hitherto led to your conception. grin grin

but even dogs don fvck your moma tire under bride and pour their youghourt on top her rotten face tire naa cheesy cheesy UI gorilla is dead but king kongs are still shafting your witch mama till today. their shats as big as spear has expaned the pugzy so tay even a dangote trailer can drive inside. grin grin grin

Oo I pity you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Reminez(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

but even dogs don fvck your moma tire under bride and pour their youghourt on top her rotten face tire naa cheesy cheesy UI gorilla is dead but king kongs are still shafting your witch mama till today. their shats as big as spear has expaned the pugzy so tay even a dangote trailer can drive inside. grin grin grin

Oo I pity you grin grin grin
You are sounding paranoid already.I didn't say you are going to upper Iweka. I said UI zoo where you would meet your kith and kin. Bloody savage!!!! cool
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]Lamentations of a walking dead body helldelah. Stop having dog shiit mixed with expired ewedu so that you can fully eveolve into a human being. grin grin grin Which business does monkey hardellah have ooo, chai grin grin grin grin You have already been buried and eaten by rodents. what is walking around is a finished corpse to donated to sango soon. grin grin grin Kill your walking spirit by setting yourself on fire. grin grin grin grin you're the perfect definition of frustration. pathetic loser! grin grin

I am busy and gat lots of job to do instead of spending all my day on Nairaland like a jobless he-goat like you.[/s]

You have forgotten to see how pathetic you're. If brains were money, you’d be a charity case. If you hadn't woken ur father up with a sliding kick, you'd not have been cursed. Fool, You're not even as half busy as I am but that would not deter me from panel beating your flatty ass and your miserable and wretched life into coma.

If I hear say you have a job again, I'll land you a dirty e-slap but I wouldn't want to be sued for animal abuse. Oh..I forgot, uncle enamdi wants you to stay in his spare part shop till he's back. That's fine! When you recharge, I'll be right here for you nigga.

How am I supposed to forget you when every time I go outside I see things that remind me of you like garbage cans and dog-shit. Shouldn’t you have a license for being that ugly? I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

Please go to hell and die. It will be a pleasure attending your funeral. And next time you come to this world again, I will chase you, take your life and erase it...Waste it, in the fvckin streets cause it ain't worth shit.

The undertaker take your ass under the earth quick.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

You are sounding paranoid already.I didn't say you are going to upper Iweka. I said UI zoo where you would meet your kith and kin. Bloody savage!!!! cool

Do us a favour and return to the rain forests so that you reunite with your family members where they are jumping from one tree to another you worthless swine. grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

[s]You have forgotten to see how pathetic you're. If brains were money, you’d be a charity case. If you hadn't woken ur father up with a sliding kick, you'd not have been cursed. Fool, You're not even as half busy as I am but that would not deter me from panel beating your flatty ass and your miserable and wretched life into coma.

If I hear say you have a job again, I'll land you a dirty e-slap but I wouldn't want to be sued for animal abuse. Oh..I forgot, uncle enamdi wants you to stay in his spare part shop till he's back. That's fine! When you recharge, I'll be right here for you nigga.

How am I supposed to forget you when every time I go outside I see things that remind me of you like garbage cans and dog-shit. Shouldn’t you have a license for being that ugly? I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

Please go to hell and die. It will be a pleasure attending your funeral. And next time you come to this world again, I will chase you, take your life and erase it...Waste it, in the fvckin streets cause it ain't worth shit.

The undertaker take your ass under the earth quick.[/s]

Working corpse helldelah, you have already died and a walking dead spirit waiting to be offered as appeasementy sacrifice to sango. grin grin grin grin

I feel your pain because I know it has not been easy living under ojuelegba bride all these years since your family were chased out of your one-room shack because you could not pay rent again. grin grin grin grin

I know it is not easy watching your moma being shafted by agberos and donating ponmo everywhere just so that she can purchase some ewa for hellforedellah and other family swine under the bridge. grin grin grin grin

Ok, since I am a kind guy, I hereby offer you accomodation with my dog but it is just for one month ooo and no longer grin grin grin grin

I know you cannot also pay rent for my dog cage so guess what I will take for rent?

Your moma must donate pugzy to my dog anytime nature calls and same with your pigmy sisters grin grin grin grin grin failure to donate ponmo to bingo then i kick y'll dirty arzzes outa his cage and back to under ojuelegba grin grin grin grin grin gerrit? tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]Working corpse helldelah, you have already died and a walking dead spirit waiting to be offered as appeasementy sacrifice to sango. grin grin grin grin

I feel your pain because I know it has not been easy living under ojuelegba bride all these years since your family were chased out of your one-room shack because you could not pay rent again. grin grin grin grin

I know it is not easy watching your moma being shafted by agberos and donating ponmo everywhere just so that she can purchase some ewa for hellforedellah and other family swine under the bridge. grin grin grin grin

Ok, since I am a kind guy, I hereby offer you accomodation with my dog but it is just for one month ooo and no longer grin grin grin grin

I know you cannot also pay rent for my dog cage so guess what I will take for rent?

Your moma must donate pugzy to my dog anytime nature calls and same with your pigmy sisters grin grin grin grin grin failure to donate ponmo to bingo then i kill y'll dirty arzzes outa his cage and back to under ojuelegba grin grin grin grin grin gerrit? tongue tongue[/s]
Lubbish. I didn't even read this shit. Homeless muthfvcker, life must be have been real fuvcking hard for you. I understand. How bout you get you di.ck out your flatty dead ass and quit babbling. Go back to your corner and sell your baby powder fool. Stop being mad at life okay. I hope you're a troll, otherwise your momma fvcked up raising you.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

[s]Lubbish. I didn't even read this shit. Homeless muthfvcker, life must be have been real fuvcking hard for you. I understand. How bout you get you di.ck out your flatty dead ass and quit babbling. Go back to your corner and sell your baby powder fool. Stop being mad at life okay. I hope you're a troll, otherwise your momma fvcked up raising you[/s].

See frustration shocked shocked shocked i hear you were not born normally, you fell out from your moma's well and hit your cone head on the floor thereby becoming brain dead. better contibute money so that you can try and stich your moma's thing before it is too late oo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]See frustration shocked shocked shocked i hear you were not born normally, you fell out from your moma's well and hit your cone head on the floor thereby becoming brain dead. better contibute money so that you can try and stich your moma's thing before it is too late oo. grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
You momma is h.o.rny, release your dogs and let them do the needful. You’re just another waste of human space. No one should be punished for accident of birth, but you look too much like a wreck not to be. All that you are, you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

[s]You momma is h.o.rny, release your dogs and let them do the needful. You’re just another waste of human space. No one should be punished for accident of birth, but you look too much like a wreck not to be. All that you are, you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?[/s]

Shut up there, after chimps and gorillas have used their shaft to chuk your mama so tay the thing commot for her yansh for back grin grin grin grin
Medicals doctors are waiting to use you for laboratory experiments. wink

after shafting her they pour their smelly yogurt on her rotten expired face. grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by jojomario(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
I don't see anything coming from ondo or ekiti as something serious when it comes to election matters.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

[s]Shut up there, after chimps and gorillas have used their shaft to chuk your mama so tay the thing commot for her yansh for back grin grin grin grin
Medicals doctors are waiting to use you for laboratory experiments. wink

after shafting her they pour their smelly yogurt on her rotten expired face. grin grin grin[/s]

homo biatch made boy be feeling funky. I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by WisdomFlakes: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:
So the National Conference was a plan after all to support the re-election of Mr. gej. All the participants are now singing praises of the President. Nonsense!! I'm not surprised. Money is a great barometer of people’s integrity. Money often reveals who a typical Nigerian really is.
Afenifere should shove their advise up their ass. We're sorry but our minds made up already.

Tinubu said it then that the national conference was a ruse, a ploy by GEJ to blackmail the participants (especially the southern representatives) into supporting his re-election, and oh boy was Jagaban right. As for Adebanjo and Afenifere, they are only fooling themselves coz the average Yorubaman has decided for CHANGE.
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

[s]homo biatch made boy be feeling funky. I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement[/s].

see ewedu munching bastard forming something oo, chei grin grin grin i blame your mama, because if she had not been donating ponmo every where even to king kong you wouldn't have hit your cone head on the floor grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Sell South-west For Nothing, Adebanjo Tells Yorubas by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Tinubu said it then that the national conference was a ruse, a ploy by GEJ to blackmail the participants (especially the southern representatives) into supporting his re-election, and oh boy was Jagaban right. As for Adebanjo and Afenifere, they are only fooling themselves coz the average Yorubaman has decided for CHANGE.
It is really disheartening bro. All of them had gotten their own share of the national cake. Money is a great barometer of people's integrity. Money often reveals who we really are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Tightened At APC Secretariat In Kogi As Police Mount Roadblocks / Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.