Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat (9728 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Why Do Ladies Feel So Hurt When Their Lovers Cheat / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by MoneyRule(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2009
Lovers cheat for different reasons so yes,this might be ONE of the reasons why people cheat.At least it's your friend's reason.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by otukpo(f): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2009
i wont agree that women are as guilty as men when it comes to the cheating game b/c a married man may be cheating on the wife with a single girl.

Atimes married men would even decieve the girls that they are not married.

The thing is that most men cheat but most women don't.

And for those that think dt every naija man cheats, it is not true. There are still few of them who are disciplined and faithful to their partners.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by alfchye(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2009
The reason Lovers cheat is becaos they get tired of either seeing their patner often or they have not seen their patner for a very long time.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by sherrylo: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2009
Maybe the fun and excitement of exploring new thing,hun?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Imohiosen(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2009
To me I believe cheating is a natural phenomenon in both males and females alike.

It is an evil we have to live with this day because i see no reason why a lady cheats on her partner and says she stil loves him that the sex with the other guy means nothing.

Na waooh! grin

Men are endangered species grin
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Imohiosen(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2009
Thank u Otukpo for believing men are not pigs, may God preserve and grant u peace in your love life eternally.

Cheaters or no cheaters! It all boils down to personal discipline and moral scruples.

So lets all be truthful to each other and say no to cheating.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by tayoast(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2009
Ur friend didn't really "fall in love" in the first place He just got attracted. I mean who just losses interest after meeting sm1 else within a short prd? I believe love is an art that builds gradually, never spontaneous.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by CLEDEJESUS: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2009
@ topic.
Cheating is of the mind, there is nothing like accidental cheating. whatever is conceived
the mind can always control it. Be a good guy and never budget cheating as part of your spendings
in married and relationship
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Maryam: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2009
The fact is both Sex cheat, so Moonstone & Toyinrayo don't condemn the male's. Women are worst than the men.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by sheftaw: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2009
Hey yo all DA cheaters in DA world thats not funny honestly,,,cheating is sweet only when you do it so don't blame any one who cheat,,,just make sure you cheat and Sheree the joy of cheating cool,,,,as long as God exists ,,,you see if he didn't create other girls sexier than mine i would never cheat so i blame him,,,at lest for once grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by obienu: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2009
sheftaw:

Hey yo all DA cheaters in DA world thats not funny honestly,,,cheating is sweet only when you do it so don't blame any one who cheat,,,just make sure you cheat and Sheree the joy of cheating cool,,,,as long as God exists ,,,you see if he didn't create other girls sexier than mine i would never cheat so i blame him,,,at lest for once grin grin grin
abeg no bring GOD in2 dis mata, well as for cheating, how person 4 do, variety is d spice of life, and 2 b plain i blame ladies/wives if there men cheat on them, dont ask me why??,,,,,,dem dey say wetin dey 4 sokoto dey right inside ur shokoto,,,,,,,so if to say una dey giv my guyz d tin wella 4 house,bliv me im no go luk outside, abi guyz wetin una tink cool
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by tuney4lv: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2009
hi peepz, sign up at *9jalandz.onmbl.com* itz naija home, itz fun, itz free, itz naija home of tricks
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by graciousme(f): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2009
Me i dont know why men cheat but falling in and out of love is just not love.If love is loving just one person for the rest of one's life.then i think we should pray that God should give us the heart to love right.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by springss: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2009
Men cheat, women also cheat.  I believe the reason people cheat is that they cannot resist the temptation. Most, if not all folks get tempted to cheat at some point, some are strong enough to either flee from temptation, or have the will power to resist, while the rest succumb. Do men cheat more than women? I don't know, but the general notion is that more men cheat than women.

So what really is cheating? Does having emotional relations without sexual contact with someone other than your (married) partner constitute cheating?  How about CyberLove or phone intimacy? Are these forms of cheating, even if no physical contact is involved? To the poster who admitted that one could kiss by accident, is that cheating?  Or would you consider that flirting? How does one draw the line between flirting and cheating? Believe me it’s very blurred.

Can you cheat by accident? Hell NO! But you may lose control and cross the boundary of decency. But that does not amount to an accident. Sure you never intended to…, Bottom line is that cheating is a sin whether its fornication or adultery. Except one is married and sleeping with his/her spouse, everything else is a sin. Most of us have thus sinned, even the unmarried faithfuls….
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by dremoney(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2009
@poster

fink ur friend is sick!!!!!!!
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by emadik: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2009
i think lovers cheat out of selfishness.some cheat and dont want thier lovers to cheat on them. its a bad idea.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by ebila(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2009
There are various reasons why people cheat,but make no mistake,it is very voluntary!Getting the right qualities in people doesn't come easy,so most times we just look for various qualities we prefer in various people,but that is when one does not possess all the qualities.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by sosodat: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2009
Women cheat as much as men do, only they are more adept in coverin up their tracks.

Women that cheat mostly are in search of more appreciation, attention & care outside their relatnship while
Most men that cheat are curious about what another girl wil be like hence d (variety) conquest which strokes their ego

Accidental cheatin can only be termed rape if not it doesnt exist

I don't support Cheating but it is a reminder of our animalistic nature.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by sauran(f): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2009
you gals actually think men have the strenght to resist what u have in btw ur legs.look down in btw ur thighs once again do u really think men can ignore those lovely ripe snails in btw ur soft legs??
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by nalake(f): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2009
Women that cheat mostly are in search of more appreciation, attention & care outside their relatnship while
Most men that cheat are curious about what another girl wil be like hence d (variety) conquest which strokes their ego

hello.dont think i necessarily agree with the above quote.truthfully i cant recall ever been faithful in a relationship.i never think about it.probably the only relationship i was faithful in was my first ever boyfriend/lover.i dont set out to cheat.initially i used to let my partner know abt it but the wahala was just too much especially since i usually dont expect u to be faithful.so i just keep numb and do my thing.i end up with the same kind of guys.quiet,nice and not too many friends.

reading this column, i realise i have been lucky with guys i date.they are what your average girl would call good guys.i really dont intend to get married(b4 i get attacked by some of u here cool).and its not because i dont want to stop cheating,i just think the whole marriage institition has lost its real meanin and am not willing to go into a charade.life it too short.couple of years ago i went to the hospital and used a sperm donor(true talk).i have a son now and i love him to death. that kind of relation is free of pretence.

girls dont shoot me wink.loads of women cheat.because am someone who doesnt condemn people, as am not perfect, married women and single women who are not my friends but i have seen in some compromising situations confide in me.after the 1st few tears and guilt, they become experts at hiding it from their bestfriends,husbands or boyfriend.

just thot i should put a personal touch to all this talk instead of sounding holier than thou grin
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by oviepeter: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2009
Cheating is "genderless"

Though, I agree the thrill of a new relationship is somtin indecribable but that's not the only reason why pple cheat.

Ever heard the saying "stolen water is sweet?"

That explains it.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by ndcide(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2009
yap you just said the truth. that could make men cheat.
u see,a lot of people know nothing about love and do not know they know nothing, so they make a fool of it. oh sorry
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by irony: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2009
REal Love Last FOREVER!!
love means ones willingness to lay down his/her life for the other been loved.it takes a GOD fearing one to keep to the true intent of the word love to the partner----mo a no be pastor shaaaaaaaaa
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by chyk91(m): 2:32am On Jan 10, 2009
no this is not why people cheat.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Oking1(m): 4:46am On Jan 10, 2009
i agree to the fact that one of the reasons people cheat is because they take things for granted.i mean when couples first met they go out of their way to try and please the other.but as they get used to each other, they stop doing what they used to do before that made the relationship sweet.they take these things for granted and both couple dont find the relationship interesting anymore as each had stopped doing what attracted them to each other i the first place. one of the other reason is that people dont always look for what really matters in people when they want to start dating.they look for temporary things like how pretty/handsome, rich, etc. to me what really matters in a relationship that will last all these physical characteristics is what the person really is inside. if you can love a person because of who they are and not what they are, you are in for a longer and satisfying rreationship
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Ekwere(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2009
All these arguments would not help in solving this wahala of cheat or no cheat.

Let me say this,when u fall in love, you would fall out of love. Stories of falling is love is balderdash, if you like somebody,spend time with the person,get to know the person and grow in love but when H20 said concerning his friend is infatuation,simply put he is a casanova.

Anyday he grows in love with a girl, he would not dare think of cheating on her.
I rest my case lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by sparta300(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2009
I WANT TO PAINT A PICTURE FOR U, SINCE A GIRL HITS PUBERTY, SHE HAS BEEN ASKED OUT BY SO MANY GUYS WHO JUST WANT TO GET INTO HER PANTS. FOR THE GUYS THE SITUATION IS DIFFERENT, SO WHEN WE SEE A LADY WHO IS INTERESTED IN US, WE FIND IT SO SO HARD TO TURN THEM DOWN. WHY U MAY ASK BECAUSE IT GIVES US (GUYS) A FEELING OF WE ARE STILL GOOD LOOKING. SO LADIES BARE WITH US, IT'S JUST A GUY THING. I AM NOT SUPPORTING THE ACT, ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT IT IS TEN TIMES HARDER FOR A GUY TO RESIST THE ACT OF CHEATING AS COMPAIRED TO THE LADIES,
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by ndgfx(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2009
Let me sit on the wall on this one and say that when it comes to cheating, everyone's a fish brain.
----
Guys do it because they want more adventure, they want to eat their cake and have more, because they aren't enlightened, because the girl-next-door's ass has been troubling his sleep, because he wore a zipless trouser over a leaky boxers,

girls do it for money, out of the need for adventure, because they don't want the old cake, because they aren't enlightened, because the guy-next-door's biceps, forceps and cute face is the reason for her midnight wetdreams and subsequent self-induced orgasms, because her skirt-for some reason that's difficult to communicate to mere mortals- can't stay down enough,

the long list is endless, but after everything they all have the same thing in common, they are all excuses, generated by the lack of love in a relationship. A gud number of people get into relationships for the wrong reasons, until the reasons for love are clearly defined, there will always be heartbreak, both parties will always have reason to doubt the strenght of their love and will be more than willing to try next door.

Finally, let me say this---there is something i call the "Frac-theory". That's not the real name but it's a proven theory that a lot of people have been ignorant of due to bad foresight. It states that "For every guy/girl that a philandering guy/girl copulates with, a fracture of his/her soul is embedded within him/her." This causes just about anyone with multiple sex partners to always look outside, no matter the promises, no matter the vows, he'll always look outside. The side effect of this: every time a fracture leaves the soul, your essence reduces---till you become nothing,
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by makapella(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2009
so boring a topic please i need better treads here.no offence tnx.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by tflow2(m): 5:06am On Jan 11, 2009
I ain't "Holier than no one" that's why I am just going to put my own present situation into the limelight, you see, guys and girls cheat for different reasons, some have been highlighted in the discussions, but that's not just all, OK take a loot at what I have to go through right now. I stopped dating since about 4 years ago now, after my last relationship that lasted almost 7 years, that is another story entirely but what I want to draw out is that, I noticed that I became withdrawn to "long things" i.e long relationships, and anything that smells like it, so I have since been mostly on my own and enjoyed it all this while, and not being able to help the good looks  wink wink I just tend to rather go along, play along, you know, "dance-to-the-tune" whenever any girl comes along, and its not like I do any talking/wooing either, but someone tell me why each of my friends girlfriends are always blushing while we talk, making their boyfriends look stupid when around me, flashing and sending me text messages all the time and being just a little' bit too nice to their boyfriends "closest paddy", now somebody tell me, how do I escape playing the "koko-master" with no "long thing" attached? True love ke? Lets just leave that "-ish to rest-in-peace along with them romeo/juliet Abegi! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed hehe
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by toskom(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2009
Your friend does not know what he wants. he wants to sample very well before he decide. please, ladies beware of this kind of guys before you experience multi-heart reckage.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by djcrucifix(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2009
yeah that thing also happens to me too but i don't think that is the reason why people cheat, it just has to do with some complex stuffz that we can't even begin to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? / Rate My Ugly Pictures /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.