Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat (9725 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Why Do Ladies Feel So Hurt When Their Lovers Cheat / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by kinkymiss: 2:44am On Jan 13, 2009
[/color][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I actually think you friend is sly and deceptive. One of those heart breakers we talk about.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Profehsaw: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2009
Lets face it when you are in a sterile relationship sex with someone outside of your partner is an outlet. Renews that fire you once had when it was new fresh and exciting. That is why men/women cheat. Way of life, if you keep saying and doing the same things over and over again you get bored. And we all need excitement in our lives. The paradox is, men and women who sleep about become bored because it becomes repetitve and boring,
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by tetemowi: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2009
when people complain about cheating i don't really understand, If you are not legally or in the church married to a girl or a guy he/she is not yours so when he/she cheats don't complain you can also go and get some one for your self.

If he/she truely loves u he/she won't cheat at first so when such thing happen WALK AWAY.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by sistawoman: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2009
tetemowi:

when people complain about cheating i don't really understand, If you are not legally or in the church married to a girl or a guy he/she is not yours so when he/she cheats don't complain you can also go and get some one for your self.

If he/she truely loves u he/she won't cheat at first so when such thing happen WALK AWAY.

But this statement contradicts your opening statement.

Based on your logic it is not cheating unless they are married, so are you saying that after marriage if a man or woman cheats the other party should WALK AWAY?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Busybody2(f): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2009
Where is the cantankerous pain in the backside ascorbic acid sef undecided I miss am small sha grin
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by ayobase(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2009
tetemowi:

WALK AWAY KE?
U are in for it, 4 life!!!!
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by ayobase(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Where is the cantankerous pain in the backside ascorbic acid sef undecided I miss am small sha grin

who is dat?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by C2H5OH(f): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2009
Busy_body:

Larondo mo nbo o
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Aaoe: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2009
"Life is a flower of which love is the honey."
…Victor Hugo (1802-1885) French Author, Lyric Poet, Dramatist

This Valentine, get a special gift for your true love
Visit www.thepalmsshopping.com to get a gift for her: make-up kit from the House of Tara, jewelleries from Bola 3, a Giftcard from Freedom Giftcard, cakes, roses, perfumes, creamy chocolates, lovely teddy bears, greeting cards etc. And for him: great ties, cufflinks, shower kits, tee-shirts, sunglasses, organizers, Giftcard from Freedom Giftcard, greeting cards and finally book an outing for two to Genesis Deluxe cinema to see a romantic movie.
Find this and more at www.thepalmsshopping.com
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by mehilda: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2009
y on earth should u forge whats not true,h2o2?
abi na water be ur name?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by C2H5OH(f): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2009
me hilda:

y on earth should u forge whats not true,h2o2?
abi na water be ur name?
what? who said it was forged.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by biola44: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2009
Profehsaw:

Lets face it when you are in a sterile relationship sex with someone outside of your partner is an outlet. Renews that fire you once had when it was new fresh and exciting. That is why men/women cheat. Way of life, if you keep saying and doing the same things over and over again you get bored. And we all need excitement in our lives. The paradox is, men and women who sleep about become bored because it becomes repetitve and boring,

good talk! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men And Ladies: Body Preference In A Partner? (pics) / Characteristics Of The Ideal Man / See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.