Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat (9726 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Why Do Ladies Feel So Hurt When Their Lovers Cheat / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by OgidiBoy(m): 12:59am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

Drunk and stressed? Then he can call me. I don't think that's accidental. No responsible guy will get himself in that kind of situation anyway. There is nothing like accidental cheating. . . the only thing that's forgivable is raping. Every other thing is not an excuse.

What are you talking about >: accidents do happen I've been so freaking drunk ones and was taken advantage of by my ex- girlfriend's best friend
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What are you talking about >: accidents do happen I've been so freaking drunk ones and was taken advantage of by my ex- girlfriend's best friend
oh plzzzzzzzz, na your carelessness.
Anywaz, that's rape because you never agreed to sleeping with her
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by tope2000(f): 1:01am On Jan 08, 2009
sillyboy:

Fadeyi and Abija girl.
Yes nawthe devil is at work

The bible says; "the devil has come only to steal, kill and destroy"

Emphasis on destroy abeg.

Gbenu dake jor sad tongue
Where in the passage did it say whatever wrong doing u did blame it on the devil?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by OBVIOUS(m): 1:02am On Jan 08, 2009
Cheating is a CHOICE!!!
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by SeanT21(f): 1:05am On Jan 08, 2009
If my man cheated on me and cry for me to forgive him,I will.Everyone can be tempted now and then.

I always forgive the first mistake but next mistake is UNFORGIVABLE!!
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by vicade(m): 1:07am On Jan 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

lmao! comot from here before I get into an argument with you  angry angry
Then he could have come home and let me take advantage of him, why some other girl?

Women themselves know they are best in scheming and are not steadfast.

That is why in Nigeria of today, If as a guy you have no money and your girl friend is pretty, Mehn, i pity you as in i sorry for you bad bad cos your chances are slim because not only will she cheat on you, she will follow the money. 85.67%  of  girls i know have only one motto:"Show me the Money"

Or do you think it is love that makes a beautiful girl marry an old and ugly guy or a useless yahoo guy ?

when a typical pretty naija girl sees a guy in his Toyota camry 09, 25 years old and works in chevron, do you think she will remeber her 27 years old undergraduate boyfriend in OSU who is studying Animal Husbandy and is driving a 1988 Nissan Blue bird?

She follows the Money by all means. Most girls do and i think that is worse as in far worse than what guys do.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:07am On Jan 08, 2009
H2O2:

I am not justifying cheating, but are you saying it is impossible to cheat accidentally?  You women have no idea how much chemical imbalance you can cause in a man's body. It's inevitable sometimes! The only way to avoid it is to avoid being in situations that can cause you to slip.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to cheat accidentally. It is not inevitable to cheat. It's a matter of a personal decision and determination. A man who loves his girl will avoid that kind of situation. Some guys willingly enter those kind of temptations.
sillyboy:

That is an attack on my humble and civil person. . . . angry. . .you of all people should know that.
And what is with the word: "Discerning"
i said you all . . . not just you. I am not attacking your person.
Discerning is the ability to differentiate between good and bad. These are the things that make you know that what you're about to do is bad or not.

OgidiBoy:

Cheating is not an accident. It's something you can control. You were taken advantage of because you were not careful. Were you single at the time?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by sillyboy(m): 1:09am On Jan 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Actually, I agree with her tongue

Why am I not surprised? undecided

OgidiBoy:

God bless you. Most ladies forget that we get drunk often and sleeps with their best friends. . . .
women are just so "un-understanding" when we need them most. angry undecided
They should realize that when the devil try to destroy our relationships with them by making us drunk and cheat on them. . .is the time we need them the most. angry

Am so annoyed at their lack of understanding.

tope2000:

Gbenu dake jor sad tongue
Where in the passage did it say whatever wrong doing u did blame it on the devil?

The destruction the devil has come to do is in all aspect. . .including relationship. . .
it is left for you ladies not to allow devil destroy your relationships by being understanding at those moments when we are made to cheat.

Remember. . .the bible says we must be forgiving and that the woman should be by her man all the time even in tribulations
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by H2O2: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2009
SeanT21:

If my man cheated on me and cry for me to forgive him,I will.Everyone can be tempted now and then.

Thank you baby.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:12am On Jan 08, 2009
sillyboy:

God bless you. Most ladies forget that we get drunk often and sleeps with their best friends. . . .
women are just so "un-understanding" when we need them most. angry undecided
They should realize that when the devil try to destroy our relationships with them by making us drunk and cheat on themis the time we need them the most. angry

Am so annoyed at their lack of understanding.
If you drink that often, there are psychological problems underlying it. Sleep with my best friend because of what? I will so drop the guy.
Drinking is a stupid excuse. If you get that drunk, you have no self-discipline and the bible calls you a fool in that case. Even God agrees that no one should be that drunk. I blame the man for allowing the devil to have that much hold over his life.  angry angry
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:13am On Jan 08, 2009
SeanT21:

Once bitten, Twice shy.
If a man beats you once, what stops him from doing it again if you forgive him that easily?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by OgidiBoy(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

It is IMPOSSIBLE to cheat accidentally. It is not inevitable to cheat. It's a matter of a personal decision and determination. A man who loves his girl will avoid that kind of situation. Some guys willingly enter those kind of temptations. i said you all . . . not just you. I am not attacking your person.
Discerning is the ability to differentiate between good and bad. These are the things that make you know that what you're about to do is bad or not.
Cheating is not an accident. It's something you can control. You were taken advantage of because you were not careful. Were you single at the time?

I totally agree with you that cheating is not an accident, but honey we only humans and we are not perfect. God made us like that to trip up ones in a while but to learn from our mistakes and not do it again. And yes I was single at the time it happened although we were trying to work things out with my ex and her best friend knew about it.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I totally agree with you that cheating is not an accident, but honey we only humans and we are not perfect. God made us like that to trip up ones in a while but to learn from our mistakes and not do it again. And yes I was single at the time it happened although we were trying to work things out with my ex and her best friend knew about it.
I agree with that. You are human but then you also have to realize that you would not be so forgiving if it was vice versa. Guys get so offended at the idea of their women sleeping with other men. Most men cannot stand it. You were single at the time, that's a different case. You were not cheating on her. That is a case of taking advantage her best friend was just evil at the time. So that's a different ball game. God said he would not give us temptations we CAN NOT handle. Not every man gets drunk to a stupor. If we are going to put God in this. It is more advisable for a man not to indulge himself in so much alcohol. It is better for you to still be in control than for you to do something that will hurt a woman you claim to love.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by H2O2: 1:18am On Jan 08, 2009
Haha how do you know u have reached ur drinking limit tongue
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 08, 2009
vicade:

Women themselves know they are best in scheming and are not steadfast.
LOL, your opinion, is quite an asshoe tongue
Atleast when we do ours, we don't blame it on alcohol or try to excuse our bad deeds with the "I didn't know what I was doing" excuse

vicade:

That is why in Nigeria of today, If as a guy you have no money and your girl friend is pretty, Mehn, i pity you as in i sorry for you bad bad because your chances are slim because not only will she cheat on you, she will follow the money. 85.67% of girls i know have only one motto:"Show me the Money"
Is that also the reason why polygamy is now rampant in naija? Because a man can't keep his privates inside one girl?

vicade:

Or do you think it is love that makes a beautiful girl marry an old and ugly guy or a useless yahoo guy ?
I don't know, but I bet you can't tell me the reason why many of you men find being a suga son a hubby.

Or does it give you a rush of excitement to know you're messing with old saggy p****?

vicade:

when a typical pretty naija girl sees a guy in his Toyota camry 09, 25 years old and works in chevron, do you think she will remeber her 27 years old undergraduate boyfriend in OSU who is studying Animal Husbandy and is driving a 1988 Nissan Blue bird?
Abeg, if you see a successful woman, would you not also be attracted to her?

vicade:

She follows the Money by all means. Most girls do and i think that is worse as in far worse than what guys do.
And men continue to follow skirts and boobs around.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2009
H2O2:

Haha how do you know u have reached ur drinking limit  tongue
When people get tipsy, they know. Men should be more aware of that fact. smiley
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by OgidiBoy(m): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2009
H2O2:

Haha how do you know u have reached ur drinking limit tongue

My brother pls help me ask J-girl oh, these women don't know how hard it is for us men sad
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by sillyboy(m): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

If you drink that often, there are psychological problems underlying it. Sleep with my best friend because of what? I will so drop the guy.
Drinking is a stupid excuse. If you get that drunk, you have no self-discipline and the bible calls you a fool in that case. Even God agrees that no one should be that drunk. I blame the man for allowing the devil to have that much hold over his life.  angry angry

Well, "getting drunk often" is just an expression meant literarily.
But , seriously its the devils fault.
LOL

Moreover. . .I'd like the ladies to understand that "it takes two to tango"
If there are no ladies to cheat with,. . .then men wouldnt cheat.

For instance, the girl-friend should know this is her friend's man.

The bottom line is that any human is like a potentioal cheating bomb to cheat. . .it could go off anytime. . .
including you ladies in here, . . . undecided
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:25am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My brother please help me ask J-girl oh, these women don't know how hard it is for us men sad
Everyman should know what bottle drives him to that point. Ah ahn! Most men know this now. Is alcohol such a big problem for you? shocked
sillyboy:

Well, "getting drunk often" is just an expression meant literarily.
But , seriously its the devils fault.
LOL

MoreoverI'd like the ladies to understand that "it takes two to tango"
If there are no ladies to cheat with,. . .then men wouldnt cheat.

For instance, the girl-friend should know this is her friend's man.

The bottom line is that any human is like a potentioal cheating bomb to cheatit could go off anytime. . .
including you ladies in here, . . . undecided
Stop blaming the Devil. You don't see Jesus blaming the Devil for temptation. Instead, he overcame it. Men should do the same especially since we are all created in his likeness. smiley

Girls can be manipulative. That's another topic for another day. Here, we are concentrating on why MEN or WOMEN cheat. Friend is not an excuse. A man can hit on me for 5 days straight without me moving. It depends on the inner will of that man or woman to control his or herself. It's a matter of self discipline. It's hard but it's very doable.

Not every human cheats. We all have the potential to but most of us are good at controlling our bodies.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 08, 2009
Sillyboy, why are you trying to justify those lying cheating naija (men) goats?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:30am On Jan 08, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Sillyboy, why are you trying to justify those lying cheating naija (men) goats?
Please ask him for me.
Uncle Silly, why are you justifying cheating? EHN? tongue
Why do you feel so attacked?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by OgidiBoy(m): 1:30am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

Everyman should know what bottle drives him to that point. Ah ahn! Most men know this now. Is alcohol such a big problem for you? :oStop blaming the Devil. You don't see Jesus blaming the Devil for temptation. Instead, he overcame it. Men should do the same especially since we are all created in his likeness. smiley

Girls can be manipulative. That's another topic for another day. Here, we are concentrating on why MEN or WOMEN cheat. Friend is not an excuse. A man can hit on me for 5 days straight without me moving. It depends on the inner will of that man or woman to control his or herself. It's a matter of self discipline. It's hard but it's very doable.

Not every human cheats. We all have the potential to but most of us are good at controlling our bodies.

Moonstone:

Everyman should know what bottle drives him to that point. Ah ahn! Most men know this now. Is alcohol such a big problem for you? :oStop blaming the Devil. You don't see Jesus blaming the Devil for temptation. Instead, he overcame it. Men should do the same especially since we are all created in his likeness. smiley

My dear I'm not an alcoholic oh!! shocked shocked I just can't help it to drink too much if someone else is buying.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:32am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My dear I'm not an alcoholic oh!! shocked shocked I just can't help it to drink too much if someone else is buying.
Oh goodness me! You better start helping it before you beat your girl up by mistake. That's how it starts. The cheating, the lying, the beating. Guys are too influenced.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by H2O2: 1:34am On Jan 08, 2009
Women are confusing.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by vicade(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2009
I don't see how u can't see girls are worse.

I am guy. If i see a gril that has the looks and the goods and i approach her she has a choice to reject or accept. No one can question why i approached her but if she refuses me then fine but saying i should not go after her or try my luck is out of the question,

If she accpets, what level is she ready to go. Some girls say no sex(even though they are not virgins) till marriage. I respect that. Others sleep with every guy as if it is not a mutual thing, as if the guy raped them or used juju.Then she gets used and she does not learn her lesson and it happens all over again and who do they blame? Guys.

Our work is to ask for it. The power of whether it is going to happen or not is in the hands of the ladies and most ladies misuse such power and claim to be victims afterwards.

As for ladies waiting for Mr. perfect or willing to date a man who will never cheat more than once you will probably be waiting till menopause because there is no Mr. Perfect. On the other hand, what you don't know wont hurt you.

I still maintain that girls follow the money. how many girls do you know ask GOD for guidiance to find out if a guy approaching her is for real or not because the approach is nothing. Accepting or rejecting is the KOKO. So it is better to pray for guidiance on whether a guy is for good or not instead of praying that no guy should toast or approach you.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by sillyboy(m): 1:36am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

@ toyin.
Am not justifying anything oooo
am only trying to make u guys see from our angle. . .
that way u girls will see berrra. . . .
cos most of una dey blind when it comes to men and what the devil makes us do.

First. . .We are not Jesus Christ. . .we are only trying to be Christ like and also note that some are not christians and do not have any Christ to look up too.

We will only try to be like Him but we can never be a God like He is.

Girls are manipulative abi. . . .?
I have realized that girls are more manipulative when it comes to sex. . .why?
I think because they love it as much as we do but wouldnt admit it.

Moreover, in the issue of cheating. . .if you ask me, I would say Girls cheat more.
It's more rampant to see single girls going after married men than seeing single boys going after married men. . .

85% of girls that boys cheat on has boyfriends or some1 they are dating. . .while the15% are are either married or are Catholic "sisters". . .even those ones sef. . . . lipsrsealed

The only thing that makes it look like boys cheat more than girls is because. . .
we boys talk about our escapedes while the girls keep it as secret until they are caught red handed.

Lastly. . .anybody that doesnt cheat now does not mean he or she wouldnt cheat in the future. . .
Sh*ts happens.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by OgidiBoy(m): 1:36am On Jan 08, 2009
Moonstone:

Oh goodness me! You better start helping it before you beat your girl up by mistake. That's how it starts. The cheating, the lying, the beating. Guys are too influenced.

Me beat a woman shocked shocked WOW!!! that's totally out off the question for me girl, I'd cheat, say mean things, walkout on a girl but I'll never lay my hands on a girl. My mom raised me right dear.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by SeanT21(f): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My beat a woman shocked shocked WOW!!! that's totally out off the question for me girl, I'd cheat, say mean things, walkout on a girl but I'll never lay my hands on a girl. My mom raised my right dear.

So your mom taught you how to say mean things,cheat and walk out on a girl? shocked
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:39am On Jan 08, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My beat a woman shocked shocked WOW!!! that's totally out off the question for me girl, I'd cheat, say mean things, walkout on a girl but I'll never lay my hands on a girl. My mom raised my right dear.
I think beating a woman is much better than cheating on her. In one you're breaking her heart and in the other, you're just hurting her. Your mama raise you right. We can't say the same about the effect of alcohol on you. Get my point?
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by OgidiBoy(m): 1:40am On Jan 08, 2009
SeanT21:

So your mom taught you how to say mean things,cheat and walk out on a girl? shocked

Now you people are getting me all confused now. I totally need a drink before I start going crazy. sad sad
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by Moonstone(f): 1:43am On Jan 08, 2009
sillyboy:

FirstWe are not Jesus Christwe are only trying to be Christ like and also note that some are not christians and do not have any Christ to look up too.

We will only try to be like Him but we can never be a God like He is.

Girls are manipulative abi. . . .?
I have realized that girls are more manipulative when it comes to sexwhy?
I think because they love it as much as we do but wouldnt admit it.

Moreover, in the issue of cheatingif you ask me, I would say Girls cheat more.
It's more rampant to see single girls going after married men than seeing single boys going after married men. . .

85% of girls that boys cheat on has boyfriends or someone they are datingwhile the15% are are either married or are Catholic "sisters". . .even those ones sef. . . . lipsrsealed

The only thing that makes it look like boys cheat more than girls is because. . .
we boys talk about our escapedes while the girls keep it as secret until they are caught red handed.

Lastlyanybody that doesnt cheat now does not mean he or she wouldnt cheat in the future. . .
Sh*ts happens.
First - I said strive to be like him.
Girls can be manipulative for different reasons. Sex is not such a big factor in that. Most times, it is jealousy.
Correction - Single girl going after a married man is NOT cheating.
Where did you get your stats?
I know things happen but we should try to let it not happen.
Re: Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat by H2O2: 1:44am On Jan 08, 2009
Okay, here is a continuation from the site

"Love
The chase is better than the catch. (False)
Do not take love for granted. (True)

1) Saying "I love you" - It is not enough to express it non-verbally as your partner will never get tired of hearing it.
2) Love tokens - As little and simple as they might be, they are the constant fuel in a relationship (love notes, CDs, little gifts, silly surprises, or even remembering how your partner likes his or her tea).
3) Smiling - It sounds trivial, but a little smile on your face when you see that special someone says that you love them, you are happy to have met them, and you are happy they are in your life.
4) Eye contact - The eyes are the windows to the soul and there is nothing better than a silent moment that reveals a loving soul.
5) Holding hands - Do not be embarrassed to walk down a crowded street holding your partner's hand; it just says "I am yours" in a deeper way than any words could possibly express. In front of the TV and at family visits is a bonus. Why do married couples stop holding hands? Why do married couples stop holding hands in front of their kids?

Love is a feeling that is born strong, but without the right maintenance it will fade away and you will be left with a sense of emptiness and lack of fulfilment. Some people, instead of looking for ways to revive the love they once had, begin hunting for the thrill outside of their relationship. Statistics tell us that 75,000 divorce cases have been ruled by Egyptian courts in 2006-2007 and that in 45,000 of those cases, the internet and online relations were the reason behind the divorce. Love has the potential to fade and an equal dimension for growth and transformation into a strong bond. Choose to neglect it and you end up alone."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Characteristics Of The Ideal Man / See Photos That A 17 Year-old Girl Shared That Got People Talking (screenshots) / RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.