Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ (32161 Views)

Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities / My Detention Scaring Investors- Dasuki Sambo / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by lalazticlala: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
hahahahahaha.
This post make me happy die.
where are the satanist that do say obj is irrelevant

truck pusher
anonimi
firefire
barcanista
Julianne
what do you say to this.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by iphanyiuma(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
I pray to be as old as obasanjo and even older, and wealthy like him too but not as foolish as he is...his foolishness can be likened to that of a goat angryangryangry
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by idu1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
freshness2020:

That can't happen...Gej can only respect him . But apologise? That's an aberration!
Obj is an already expired statesman!
doyin okupe?
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by babestella: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
The truth be told, OBJs utterance is inciting NIGERIANS against the president and it is most unfair as this has created tension in the land. All OBJs gbagbo thrash will not help even him if this country goes up in flame. I don't think anyone would like take to the street (Amaechi/APC) if GEJ win this election. The army is watching. GEJs victory is signed, sealed and delivered to him come March 28th 2015.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by parcifal: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
With all due respect. GEJ is still the president of federal Republic of Nigeria and should be address as such. Even though his name is Jonathan that does nt give the OP right to call him Mr. Jonathan. Pls take note.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by proxillin(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
proxillin:

Very stewpid comment. Is Nigeria the only country selling oil? If oil price goes lower tomorrow, dollar will be 500naira. Go for basic economy class before commenting on public forum kke ...

I wanted to order a microcontroller online last week, it was 9,000...now I will pay 14,500. You stack illiterates should shut da hell up.

This is not about politics. Nigerians are angry. GEJ should go to hell
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by ajani1978(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
kayciano:
OBJ remains the UGLIEST and DIRTIEST president, this world will ever produce.
OBJ has anergy for poor development.
He wants NIGERIA to remain indebted to BROWN/RUSTY roofing sheets.
You are challenging God by saying that. Can you create even ant.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by lalazticlala: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sanchez01:

With this your moniker ehn? I don't see it staying for long.
lolz you are the first mention am gonna ve

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by freshness2020: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
idu1:
doyin okupe?
Maybe Liar Mumumadu!
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by emmykk(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sanchez01:
Lolz... We only need to endure him till next month and that settles it! Obasanjo's single act has caused severe trouble in the Jonathan camp, yet, his thugs keep saying OBJ is irrelevant when their oga knows he is. And about GEJ spending enough time in the South-West because of OBJ, I honestly didn't think of it that way, not until you mentioned it. The same S/Westerners he called "Ewedu-eating" people are those people he's coming to woo now.
some of una self.so you expect the president to say Obj is not relevant in public?.

The truth is what the president has told us in public,is left for them now to manage and control obj till the election.

What the president has for obj is that some1 that has help you is to be president is naturally good you still court him,respect him and try and win him over,not that obj is a threat to him.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by criminalmindz: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
proxillin:

Very stewpid comment. Is Nigeria the only country selling oil? If oil price goes lower tomorrow, dollar will be 500naira. Go for basic economy class before commenting on public forum kke ...

I wanted to order a microcontroller online last week, it was 9,000...now I will pay 14,500. You stack illiterates should shut da hell up.

This is not about politics. Nigerians are angry. GEJ should go to hell
YOUR A FOOL AND KNOW NOTHING. WHO TOLD YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS TO DWELL MAINLY ON OIL EXPORT?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by pring: 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
rusher14:

Please don't display suchr ignorance in a public forum.

By fiscal discipline we would have had money in our external reserves to defend the Naira in such times.

It might interest you to know the Naira as depreciated by 80% in the last three months.

Contrast with a similar monoeconomy - Angola which has lost its currency strength by 10% in the last 8 months.

Remember, Nigeria had 6 years of optimal oil pricing as never witnessed before.

If this is Jonny Walkers fault, would it then be the fault of the masses?
Pls help me educate some people here.
stealing is not corruption.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by largie(f): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
rusher14:
1 Dollar = 215 Naira only

GEJ taking Nigeria to greater heights. If only he knew you have to buy dollar with less Naira to be at greater height. Sai Buhari all the way

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by anibestlala(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sanchez01:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/177307-jonathan-tackles-obasanjo-your-utterances-ridiculing-nigeria-scaring-investors.html
that's a matured way to handle such matters.glad president Goodluck responded well as an educated person.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by criminalmindz: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
rusher14:

Please don't display suchr ignorance in a public forum.

By fiscal discipline we would have had money in our external reserves to defend the Naira in such times.

It might interest you to know the Naira as depreciated by 80% in the last three months.

Contrast with a similar monoeconomy - Angola which has lost its currency strength by 10% in the last 8 months.

Remember, Nigeria had 6 years of optimal oil pricing as never witnessed before.

If this is Jonny Walkers fault, would it then be the fault of the masses?
YOUR A FOOL. GOOGLE FALLING OIL PRICES AND ITS EFFECT ON OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES AND STOP COMING TO DISPLAY YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND STUPIDITY. STOP DOING COPY AND PASTE WORK OK. AS BIG AS SHELL IS DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS FALLING OIL PRICES HAS AFFECTED THEM GREATELY. IF A BARELL OF CRUDE OIL GOES BELOW $36 ALMIGHTY SHELL WILL SHUT DOWN . GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT , DO RESEARCH AND STOP SPREADING LIES LIKE APC

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by sikells(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
not4sure:
Don't Mind them do you notice that ever since Obasanjo has made that act of tearing the Membership card Mr President has been staying in southwest. So tell him Obasajo is not relevant. I am sure if OBJ open his doors, GEJ will run to him ASAP
i can't tell why all of U keep exalting OBJ,you have forgotten how he destroyed nigeria during his reign...nigerians sha
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by emmykk(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej Gej

Nobody will invest in a country where stealing is not corruption.
i stand by Gej stealing is not corruption.

If you collect your company goods regularly without permission or authorisation that is stealling

when the security man stop and search you or your car booth at the company gate and find company good with you and decides to report you.but you give him money or share the goods with him to avoid embarrasement that is corruption.

So he said in that interview that most instance of stealing where the police can handle is been called corruption which is giving the country bad image.

S0 if you dont know the meaning of corruption vs stealing dont blame the president.

Even with your lack of what corruption is compare to the president he has forth corruption without using efcc but system.

1.he stopped fertilizer scam
2.he got in-road to subsidy scam.
3.he weed out ghose workers
4.100 percent scanning at port side.
5.he allow NNPC to be audited.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by rusher14: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
criminalmindz:
YOU A FOOL. GOOGLE FALLING OIL PRICES AND ITS EFFECT ON OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES AND STOP COMING TO DISPLAY YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND STUPIDITY. STOP DOING COPY AND PASTE WORK OK. AS BIG AS SHELL IS DOING KNOW HOW THIS FALLING OIL PRICES HAS AFFECTED THEM . IF A BARELL OF CRUDE OIL GOES BELOW $36 ALMIGHTY SHELL WILL SHUT DOWN . GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT , DO RESEARCH AND STOP SPREADING LIES LIKE APC

NEXT!!!! grin
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by legendsilver(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
God will only forgive Nigerians that voted GEJ into power if they right the wrong choice made during 2011 elections by voting out this clueless goatluck Jonathan come March28.
Am happy I never voted for him and will not vote him or PDP come March28.

Buhari is my president and am from south-south of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by anonimi: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sanchez01:
It is clear that OBJ's actions are dealing deadly blows to Jonathan's camp. For the robots that would likely come in here to say that he's not needed, your paymaster has agreed that 'Ebora Owu' is his political father and god, hence, the need for him to trash him is allowed.

By the way, how's intra-party crisis capable of chasing away investors

Obviously many do not understand that OBJ is supposed to be an elder statesman and should behave as such not like some ragtag tout who can make any pronouncement.

Why does Bush, Clinton others not criticise Obama openly unnecessarily

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by Coldfeet(f): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Obj so put together you've ruled this country for almost 12 years? 4 years military and 8years civilian! Only you? shocked

what did he achieve?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by lalazticlala: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I pray to be as old as obasanjo and even older, and wealthy like him too but not as foolish as he is...his foolishness can be likened to that of a goat angryangryangry
foolishness !!!
you must be a dullard.

obj ? foolishness ?
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by thaoriginator: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
All hail President Goatlock JonaThug!
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is the problem with GEJ ....and by extension the reason Nigeria is in a mess today. He has too many political fathers that gives him contradictory opinions and advises every now and then...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by Kingspin(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shameless Obj, age is never maturity. OBJ, if other people are doing better than ur past govt. Pls allow them to do so. This is Nigeria not ur house. Its Obasanjo today, maybe tomorrow na Abubakar Shekau will be talking. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by proxillin(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
criminalmindz:
YOUR A FOOL AND KNOW NOTHING. WHO TOLD YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS TO DWELL MAINLY ON OIL EXPORT?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

A dumb illiterate....

What happened to Libya , Kuwait and Qatar currencies after oil fall?

Answer that before I fire you.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by Kingspin(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
legendsilver:
God will only forgive Nigerians that voted GEJ into power if they right the wrong choice made during 2011 elections by voting out this clueless goatluck Jonathan come March28.
Am happy I never voted for him and will not vote him or PDP come March28.

Buhari is my president and am from south-south of Nigeria.
What have Buhari said to u that convince u to join him? Say it now

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by iphanyiuma(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalazticlala:
foolishness !!!
you must be a dullard.

obj ? foolishness ?
I am not dull bro...buh in terms of foolishness I don't know if yours is worst or obj...the stench of your stupiidity oozes..you just open your gutter and display your barbaric and poor upbringing lifestyle on NL can't you quote without insult??...wild animal please if I don't quote you don't quote me...speak wen spoken too..#fool
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by MrEverest(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Actually, it is the low oil prices, low power supply and the poor security that is scaring investors.

IMO....if PDP wins....TERM 2...should be about investment in electricity, railways and education. The rest can take care of themselves.
Very true, but GEJ is already taking care of them & I believe he will do more in his second tenure.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by lalazticlala: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I am not dull bro...buh in terms of foolishness I don't know if yours is worst or obj...the stench of your stupiidity oozes..you just open your gutter and display your barbaric and poor upbringing lifestyle on NL can't you quote without insult??...wild animal please if I don't quote you don't quote me...speak wen spoken too..#fool
are you talking with your anus, y d smell
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
lalazticlala:
hahahahahaha.
This post make me happy die.
where are the satanist that do say obj is irrelevant

truck pusher
anonimi
firefire
barcanista
Julianne
what do you say to this.
It people like u that made him relevant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / Nigerian National Symbols / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.