Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ (32149 Views)

Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities / My Detention Scaring Investors- Dasuki Sambo / Watch Your Utterances — APC Warns Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by emeka2847: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Popemax:
Obj is a tout
It is people like you that are complicating Jona's wahala
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by EKEKPROHJACKSO(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls take ur time to read it...
D bibel mak me understod d@ JOSEPH son of JACOB was 1 of pharoo slave, after d@ day acouse him giuty for w@ he did not do, day put him insed prison,but GOD promise come to pass he came aut from D prison bcome EGEPTE PRAMINISTER.
JOSEPH invited all his family to come and enjoy with him, after all dis enjoyment JOSEPH family enjoy which his isrealit, war stated between isrealit and egepte, GOD naw send someone to take dem aut, he name his MOSES.
(PART2) Disam thing hapen in our country NIGERIA.
There was a man he name his OLUSEGUN son of OBASUNJO, day acouse him giuty too for w@ hi did not do dy put him inside D prison,unty GOD promise come to pass day brought him aut he become NIGERIA President. CHIF OLUSEGUN OBASUNJO D MR PRESIDENT naw invited his friends, family
and his peopel. After all dis corroption, war, boko haram etc started, hummm O' GOD come help us aut from all dis problem, who wont to bring NIGERIA AUT, IS'T BUHARI OR GOODLUCK JONATHAN... someone should help me aut TQ.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by bamite(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
angelTI:
Jona Jona Jona......

Running helter skelter, running from pillar to post, doing all the "doables" because of the forthcoming election.

Someone should kindly tell him to resign to fate as he already lost the election before it even started.

"March4Buhari

Quote me negatively at your own peril
see this kpufu oh!
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by emeka2847: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
criminalmindz:
and how is that GEJ'S FAULT. IS GEJ NOW RESPONSIBLE FOR OIL PRICES IN THE WORLD. EVERYTHING IS GEJ'S FAULT EVEN WHEN YOU CANT BUY YOUR GIRLFRIEND A VAL GIFT. IGNORANT FOOLS
I think you're the one who's ignorant. The value of nairn fell not because of oil price, but because of Jona's devaluation. Go and learn the meaning of the devaluation that jona did last year and this February

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by Chigold101(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
MARKone:
Did this man just call OBJ his Father, how low can he get. This a$$ licking can result to something else, both for the licked and the licker.
well Igbos have a saying that says “okuko anaghi echezo onye foru ya odudu n‘udu mmiri.“ GEJ knows the role OBJ played in his rise to prominence, that is why he calls him his “political father.“ It is a wise thing to remember how it all started but that does not make GEJ boot licker.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by tundabolt(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Such meekness... Few President will still show some respect.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by 989900: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
pekeyim:

@ No time under OBJ was the Foreign reserve 68 bn, if you want to discredit someone please the fact shouldn't be altered.

"
The federal government who spoke through the Minister for Information, Labaran Maku, explained that “At the end of May 2007, Nigeria’s gross reserves stood at $43.13 billion – comprising the CBN’s external reserves of $31.5 billion, $9.43 billion in the Excess Crude Account, and $2.18 billion in the federal government’s savings."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2007-2012-movement-in-foreign-reserves-account/138991/

OBJ (after stealing), grew it from $4.8B in 1999 to $43B (while paying our Paris club debt) according to NOI (though OBJ claims otherwise). However, NOI acknowledges Yar' Adua grew it to $62B before GEJ took over.

And now what do we have left? $31B?

Going forward, any half-sane individual would expect progress (say north of $100B), not retrogress while accumulating more debt, though selling oil at the highest average price over the longest period in history!

Putting things in perspective, the Burj Dubai costs $1.6B, Qatar's ultra modern/futuristic airport costs $17b, China's 22,000MW Three Gorges hydroelectric dam costs $26b . . . ask China what it cost them to build the world's largest high-speed rail network (not those tins we call railway) in less than a decade.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by emeka2847: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Obasanjo the old fool wen will you die for nigeria to be peaceful and free from your hypocrisy angryangryangry
We have reached a time when the ruling party's campaigners are wishing every person dead
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by Chigold101(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
emeka2847:

I think you're the one who's ignorant. The value of nairn fell not because of oil price, but because of Jona's devaluation. Go and learn the meaning of the devaluation that jona did last year and this February
lolzzz

Please what brought about the “devaluation“ if not because oil price tumbled?

Na wa ooo
Every Nigerian is now economist & financial analyst...
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by Sanchez01: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
ClintonDal:

How foolish can you be?? Ehh! Is PDP not the ruling party? Definitely chaos in their camp would affect the current administration which in turn destabilize the social,security and economy of this dwindling nation.
Sai Buhari
Heaven knows you're daft and you cannot just read between lines. For crying out loud, tell me why investors would come in the first place when the number citizen clearly backed stealing?

Tell me how investors would come when there is unrest in a region of the country?
Tell me how investors would come when power is seen as a luxury?
Where are the likes of some tyre industries who had their base here before?

I wouldn't want to believe you're one of the blind followers of politics. Jonathan has displayed yet another height of cluelessness with that statement. The country is barely causing every part of the polity to function. OBJ's statements have no effect on the Nigerian economy because he's not the government of the day.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by 19naia(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Haha, posterity will be the judge in the matter.. Because the true social atmosphere in Nigeria will determine if it was in fact GEJ who lured investors in without fair warning and to their demise.. Or just as possible that Obasanjo is just giving them fair warning or just being a fear monger... Posterity of the atmosphere of Nigeria will be the final judge, not GEJ and not Obasanjo.. As for now, they are just splattering mud in campaign season frenzy...
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by adonisNEW(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Putting the interest of Nigeria first, that's a good one.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by not4sure(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
sikells:

i can't tell why all of U keep exalting OBJ,you have forgotten how he destroyed nigeria during his reign...nigerians sha
Obasanjo didnot deserved anything but Jonathan make him the best
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by rasco2000me: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
BABA OBJ I KNOW THAT GOD RESERVE U FOR APURPOSE IN NIGERIA.U ARE DOING UR CALIN NOT ONLY FOR UR IMIDIATE FAMILY OR UR STATE BUT FOR THE NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN. .I AM NOT GOD BUT I WISH FOR UR LONG LIFE .WE MASSES HV KNOW WHERE TO RUN TO .IF WE RUN TO PASTOR THEY ARE BUSY SHARING NATIONALCAKE THEY DO NOT SPEAK THE TRUTH ,ALSO MALLAM IF I HV MY WAY I WILL REDUCE UR AGE AND MAKE U YOUNGER PLS BABA NIGERIAN MASSES NEED U.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by halldoran: 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2015

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by criminalmindz: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
emeka2847:
It is people like you that are complicating Jona's wahala

OBJ IS A MOTOR PARK TOUT
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by pekeyim: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
989900:

OBJ (after stealing), grew it from $4.8B in 1999 to $43B (while paying our Paris club debt) according to NOI (though OBJ claims otherwise). However, NOI acknowledges Yar' Adua grew it to $62B before GEJ took over.

And now what do we have left? $31B?

Going forward, any half-sane individual would expect progress (say north of $100B), not retrogress while accumulating more debt, though selling oil at the highest average price over the longest period in history!

Putting things in perspective, the Burj Dubai costs $1.6B, Qatar's ultra modern/futuristic airport costs $17b, China's 22,000MW Three Gorges hydroelectric dam costs $26b . . . ask China what it cost them to build the world's largest high-speed rail network (not those tins we call railway) in less than a decade.

My friend it's unfair, U stated the wrong fact I quoted you to correct that, now You are writing about High speed rail network and Dams,

Please i'm not here to debate about rails and all that, if you care. To please ask Fashola and Ameachi how much they've spent on their respective rail projects then come back and quote me.

Every one knows how hard things were for Nigerians under the OBJ regime, even to pay the common 7,500 naira minimum wage, OBJ couldn't.

GEJ came on board increased it to 18,000.

Go to Ogun state and see the roads there if you ever travelled the Benin Ore Lagos road under OBJ You'll call GEJ a saint.

"The Ameachi and Co, when the Fed. Govt suggested saving during the good times under the aegis of NGF even took the government to court on that, and gave an analogy about a Man having a sick child n instead of paying His child's bills he was saving and His child dies or died".

Now suddenly every one is a saint except GEJ.

The Man isn't perfect.

But He has tried.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by itetemi: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
proxillin:

A dumb illiterate....

What happened to Libya , Kuwait and Qatar currencies after oil fall?

Answer that before I fire you.

you dey mind the clowns, they defend incompetency just because it suits their pockets.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by itetemi: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Neither will anyone invest in a country where a presidential candidate doesn't have basic education. moreover stealing and corruption thing have been settled.

its obvious that is oga jonny walker situation
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by MARKone(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chigold101:
well Igbos have a saying that says “okuko anaghi echezo onye foru ya odudu n‘udu mmiri.“ GEJ knows the role OBJ played in his rise to prominence, that is why he calls him his “political father.“ It is a wise thing to remember how it all started but that does not make GEJ boot licker.

Okwu ka ikwuru. Ma na ofu Igbo anyi ahu kwuru si "gbalu gbalu fe oké buru ara". OBJ has assumed the role of the beautiful bride, that everybody is courting, is it that they intentionally fail to realise that he does not hold the magic wand that determines who wins the Election. If GEJ feels that OBJ is his 'father' he should as well get rid of Kashamu, so that daddy will be happy, otherwise he should man up and draw that line. A lot of political God sons have survived after falling apart with their Godfathers.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by itetemi: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Amazo:

Chief Obasanjo scaring investors Really!!! This is simply crass stupidity. If anyone is scaring investors away, it's GEJ's government and his evil clan of supporters. President stealing-is-not-corruption, your government's limitless corruption is scaring investors away. Same thing with your band of thieving supporters. Dokubo and his fellow militants, who are publicly threatening to make war against Nigeria if Jonathan loses the forthcoming elections; the Biafra folks who are publicly threatening to annihilate everybody in Nigeria if Biafra isn't created by December this year...to mention a few!

This is just another baseless senseless accusation that lacks merit completely. Obasanjo is not a threat to Nigeria. Come 28 March 2015 we shall vote out of power the one who is really the threat to the welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Anyway,

GeJ till May 28, 2015 tongue

when a whole president says that the economy of his country has almost collapsed, that is more damaging than any statement by whoever. please oga jonny walker handlers should please inform him as he is on the verge of becoming super clueless.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by itetemi: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Amazo:

Chief Obasanjo scaring investors Really!!! This is simply crass stupidity. If anyone is scaring investors away, it's GEJ's government and his evil clan of supporters. President stealing-is-not-corruption, your government's limitless corruption is scaring investors away. Same thing with your band of thieving supporters. Dokubo and his fellow militants, who are publicly threatening to make war against Nigeria if Jonathan loses the forthcoming elections; the Biafra folks who are publicly threatening to annihilate everybody in Nigeria if Biafra isn't created by December this year...to mention a few!

This is just another baseless senseless accusation that lacks merit completely. Obasanjo is not a threat to Nigeria. Come 28 March 2015 we shall vote out of power the one who is really the threat to the welfare of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Anyway,

GeJ till May 28, 2015 tongue
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by itetemi: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
when a whole president says that the economy of his country has almost collapsed, that is more damaging than any statement by whoever. please oga jonny walker handlers should please inform him as he is on the verge of becoming super clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by itetemi: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sanchez01:

Heaven knows you're daft and you cannot just read between lines. For crying out loud, tell me why investors would come in the first place when the number citizen clearly backed stealing?

Tell me how investors would come when there is unrest in a region of the country?
Tell me how investors would come when power is seen as a luxury?
Where are the likes of some tyre industries who had their base here before?

I wouldn't want to believe you're one of the blind followers of politics. Jonathan has displayed yet another height of cluelessness with that statement. The country is barely causing every part of the polity to function. OBJ's statements have no effect on the Nigerian economy because he's not the government of the day.

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by legendsilver(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kingspin:
But we have members from PDP in APC and like some of them have serve one political position before even Pa Buhari. All of them u see in APC now where in Nigeria working for Nigeria. Did they impact ur life then? We are trying to turn another generation of leaders pls. Dont bring us back becos of hatred rather than policy and fact on ground.
Hatred is far from what am saying here brother, if I may ask.
In what ways have you benefited from PDP and GEJ's government?
Pls answer me constructively.
Waiting in anticipation
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by anulaxad(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
pweetixandy:
Mcheeeew! So boko haram is not driving away investors?

Epileptic power supply is not bringing ridicule to nigeria?

Bad roads is not driving away investors? Crime and insecurity nko?

Naira falling to the dollar at an unbelievable rate nko?

Its OBJ's talk that is "driving investors away abi"?

GEJ,start packing ur bags fah! May29 is closer than u think it is

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Shots fired, You have undoubtedly shamed your president.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by 989900: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
pekeyim:

My friend it's unfair, U stated the wrong fact I quoted you to correct that, now You are writing about High speed rail network and Dams,

Please i'm not here to debate about rails and all that, if you care. To please ask Fashola and Ameachi how much they've spent on their respective rail projects then come back and quote me.

Every one knows how hard things were for Nigerians under the OBJ regime, even to pay the common 7,500 naira minimum wage, OBJ couldn't.

GEJ came on board increased it to 18,000.

Go to Ogun state and see the roads there if you ever travelled the Benin Ore Lagos road under OBJ You'll call GEJ a saint.

"The Ameachi and Co, when the Fed. Govt suggested saving during the good times under the aegis of NGF even took the government to court on that, and gave an analogy about a Man having a sick child n instead of paying His child's bills he was saving and His child dies or died".

Now suddenly every one is a saint except GEJ.

The Man isn't perfect.

But He has tried.

1. As far as I am concerned, they are all thieves OBJ, GEJ, governors, what have you.

2. The Gov's. asked for their share 'cause they discovered the account was 'leaking with excuses'.

3. Those figures I quoted are NOI's figures—feel free to fact-check them.

4. As far as construction of roads go, you'll always get different views, from different people, living in different parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by pekeyim: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
989900:

1. As far as I am concerned, they are all thieves OBJ, GEJ, governors, what have you.

2. The Gov's. asked for their share 'cause they discovered the account was 'leaking with excuses'.

3. Those figures I quoted are NOI's figures—fell free to fact-check them.

4. As far as construction of roads go, you'll always get different views, from different people, living in different parts of the country.

1. I don't get it, What's your point? Buhari is the saint? Oh come on don't tell me that, The PTF -APC scandal is still fresh. and I agree with you basically the system is corrupt including Tinubu, Oshobaba, Buhari,GEJ, Babangida, Ameachi, etc.

2. Please show proof where they said the money was leaking and they needed their share?

3. Well the fact remains that UNDER OBASANJO's Regime, the External Reserver was NEVER and I repeat NEVER up to 63bn.

4. Well tell me the roads OBJ constructed? Or Rehabilitated?
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by Chigold101(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
MARKone:

Okwu ka ikwuru. Ma na ofu Igbo anyi ahu kwuru si "gbalu gbalu fe oké buru ara". OBJ has assumed the role of the beautiful bride, that everybody is courting, is it that they intentionally fail to realise that he does not hold the magic wand that determines who wins the Election. If GEJ feels that OBJ is his 'father' he should as well get rid of Kashamu, so that daddy will be happy, otherwise he should man up and draw that line. A lot of political God sons have survived after falling apart with their Godfathers.
nwannem uchem di ya mana chetakwa na Ndi Igbo kwuru si “nwata bulie nnaya elu, uyoli amu ayochie ya anya.“ GEJ is only massaging OBJ‘s ego, he is not really courting him. Because he knows that OBJ only enjoys being called the last man standing. Therefore as a wise person he is leading the over blaoted Baba Iyabo to the slaughter house.

The other party are courting OBJ becauase there stock in trade is gathering all those GEJ has refused to make relevant.

As for Kashamu matter, GEJ knows that OBJ is giving him a bad name just to roast him. GEJ is aware of all that OBJ benefited from Kashamu in 2003 before they fell off. GEJ wont be blackmailed by OBJ into turning Kashamu into an oposition.
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by iphanyiuma(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
emeka2847:
We have reached a time when the ruling party's campaigners are wishing every person dead
bro am not a campaigner and will never be, I have no political party I only have my pvc for business reasons...buh call a spade a spade
Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by 989900: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
pekeyim:

1. I don't get it, What's your point? Buhari is the saint? Oh come on don't tell me that, The PTF -APC scandal is still fresh. and I agree with you basically the system is corrupt including Tinubu, Oshobaba, Buhari,GEJ, Babangida, Ameachi, etc.

2. Please show proof where they said the money was leaking and they needed their share?

3. Well the fact remains that UNDER OBASANJO's Regime, the External Reserver was NEVER and I repeat NEVER up to 63bn.

4. Well tell me the roads OBJ constructed? Or Rehabilitated?

1. Basically, I don't take sides. And this is not about the elections (leave the General vs the President out of it).

2. Well I think we have to agree with you (assuming you know better) that no money is/was missing, and Soludo, Sanusi, Amaechi, Oshiomole are all insane/bitter, and GEJ and co., have been faithful.

3. About Foreign reserves+excess crude accounts, I think you have to read what I typed again. And tell me the untruthful part.

4. OBJ didn't construct any road (zero road construction); if that makes us all happy.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/missing-excess-crude-money-amaechi-raises-questions-okonjo-iweala/

http://www.punchng.com/business/money/n30tn-missing-under-okonjo-iweala-soludo-insists/

http://www.naij.com/58461.html

1 Like

Re: GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’ by pekeyim: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
989900:

1. Basically, I don't take sides. And this is not about the elections (leave the General vs the President out of it).

2. Well I think we have to agree with you (assuming you know better) that no money is/was missing, and Soludo, Sanusi, Amaechi, Oshiomole are all insane/bitter, and GEJ and co., have been faithful.

3. About Foreign reserves+excess crude accounts, I think you have to read what I typed again. And tell me the untruthful part.

4. OBJ didn't construct any road (zero road construction); if that makes us all happy.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/missing-excess-crude-money-amaechi-raises-questions-okonjo-iweala/

http://www.punchng.com/business/money/n30tn-missing-under-okonjo-iweala-soludo-insists/

http://www.naij.com/58461.html

2. Please this missing money Saga started with Sanusi bringing up figures without proper investigation. I watched Him before the House committee on the Matter when He was summoned and He couldn't defend the 49.8 billion dollars that was allegedly missing.
He later claimed it was about 12 billion, later again said it was 10.98, then said it was 20 billion. I got confused cos i'm actually not too good with figures.

PWC has audited and said about 1.4smth billion wasn't remitted. (Dealing with facts).

As for Soludo? Is he for real?? 30trn Naira?
Later said another 8.smth.?

Total of about 39 Trillion Naira When GEJ has been President for only about 5years and the National budget yearly is about 4. Smth trillion? So He's say 10 years budget disappeared in 5 years of GEJ and we are all still alive?? This is so funny "Crack ma ribs" dey learn work.

3. Please post the link for your number 3. I want to ensure we are reading the same document.

Thank You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / Buhari Received Obasanjo’s Kiss Of Death / Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.