Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (38838 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by rasco2000me: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
But fayose otı fı ayose nısıyın ode mate nıı Death ıs nt by age u mıght even dıe before buharı .sınce u hv been shoutıng can u count how many young people that hv dıed
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
I hope the Op knows that he is accusing Fayose of very serious crimes and should be ready to defend himself if Fayose decides to seek redress in a court of law.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by PenSniper: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria is not, and will never be a Zimbabwe. Not a country of expired, senile and recycled elements like Buhari and such like.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by hillsate: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose knows that his political career ends the day GMB comes into power. i understand he is trying to be grateful to GEJ for aiding is accent to power by becoming an attack dog. All these propaganda is only succeeding in making Buhari more popular.
PDP should note that Nigerians have made up their minds to go for GMB whether he went to school or not, whether he is sick or not, whether he can speak English or not, whether he is 71 or 99yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by jydeskill1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=januzaj post=30978012][/quote]
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Instead of Fayose to mind his business which is Ekiti State, he is busy running his mouth and taking unnecessary trips to abroad to monitor another person. Anyways, I have nothing more to say other than "SAI BUHARI 2015!!!"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Revolution: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
If Buhari can never be president then why is Fayose wasting all his time trying to discredit Buhari and prove that he is sick. If Buhari can never be president then Fayose has nothing to worry or waste his time about and should never speak about Buhari again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Kog45(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
I pray that Almight God give us a better president in person of GEJ or GMB in the next 4yrs or else we are doom as a nation.we shouldn't deceive ourself,things are not going fine in the country especially in d area of economy and whom to blame the political class of Pdp and APC ruling us.I'm highly disappointed in most of the comments posted here bcs there is nothing to gain from most comments.It is either GEJ or GMB being abused or insulted.The coming election is not about xtian vs Muslim or northerners vs southerners but about people who are ready to sacrifice and work for the growth of the country bcs Nigerians are tired of insincerity on the part of our leaders both in d state and d federal.Do we say GEJ or GMB is the problem,I will say yes bcs they are part of d system that brought us to this shallow level.I was Accra and Johannesburg last month,honestly I wept for Nigeria.But to my dismay,we continue to promote the political thieves we have in d system bcs of poverty that our govt intentionally nourished.The pastors and Alfas are not left out,they have abandoned their cleric work to join the corrupt politicians in looting the country.My advice to the nairalanders is to let us know why GEJ should continue and why GMB should
take over.Pls let us discuss on issues not name callings bcs whether will like it or not either Jonathan or Buhari one w become the president come may29 and Nigeria will move forward and that is why we must fight for a good govt that has been eluding Nigeria as a nation for so long.The corrupt politicians either in APC,PDp or any political party must be purged out and we have a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by wummyanthoy: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
I don't beliv fayose wrote ds , am not saying he can't over shoot his mouth , but he is not d onee dat wrote all ds tinz
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019

Patience is classless
Jonathan is clueless
Sambo is useless
Okonjo Iweala is toothless
Tony Anenih is aimless
Fayose is mannerless
Omokri is senseless
Abati is worthless
Okupe is neckless
FFK is headless
Mbu is mindless
Peter Obi is causeless
Gbenga Daniel is virtueless
Marilyn Ogar is witless
You are jobless

Buhari for 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Faraidi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
olokfor:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday boasted that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), “will never be Nigeria’s President again.”

The governor also challenged the former Head of State to swear by the Holy Quran that he did not visit the hospital in the United Kingdom last week.

Fayose who spoke through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said, “I wish they can see spiritually what I am talking about that Buhari, despite the hullabaloo, will never be president. I predicted my return as Ekiti State Governor and I am saying it again that Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.

“After President Goodluck Jonathan, there will be a young element in his late 50s from the North that will be Nigeria’s president. I want to liken this revelation to the story of Elijah and Elisha. I am the Elijah while my followers are Elisha.”

Maintaining that he was not wishing Buhari dead, the Governor added, “I owe it a duty to Nigeria and its people to expose the antics of the APC cabal whose only interest is to seize power to further their selfish interests.

“Without doubt, it is obvious that the cabal in the APC are trying so hard to deceive Nigerians on Buhari’s health status. That’s the reason they have been using photoshoped pictures to defend their lies on Buhari’s UK trip.

“First, they used a March 5, 2013 picture, claiming that Buhari was taking a walk in London on Thursday. Later they came up with another poorly cropped picture of Buhari with former British Prime Minister,Tony Blair.

“The same people who lied in September 2012 that they received a gold card invitation to attend the Democratic National Convention in the United States of America are behind the robing of Buhari in the garment of lies and I challenge Buhari to swear by the Holy Quran that he did not visit hospital in the United Kingdom last week.

“However, I want to disappoint this selfish cabal. Buhari is only raising their hope and that hope will be dashed.”

Meanwhile, the Action Group of the APC in Ekiti State has described Fayose as a “political stalker” whose actions should be viewed as a threat to the life of Buhari.

In a statement by its spokesperson, Mr. Segun Dipe, the group asked Fayose to tender an unreserved apology for having the general on his death-wish list.

Stating that Buhari was a former head of state and a presidential candidate, Dipe said everyone should “have Fayose on notice how his words and deeds have been threatening the life of General Buhari.

“The indecorous governor is bent on seeing the APC Presidential candidate dead before the March 28 Presidential election, because his party is sure of losing the election, and he feels he will stew for it.

“That Fayose could be hounding Gen. Buhari with death threat is quite unwarranted and unfortunate. He has sent spies after our Presidential candidate and may soon start toying with the idea of snipers, that is, if he has not already.

“That Fayose is fraudulent, corrupt, inept, indecorous and uncouth is not in doubt. What is worrisome to us is why the twice-lucky governor should be trailing the general even beyond the shores of Nigeria, to ensure that his wish against him comes to pass.”

Dipe hinted that his group was aware that Fayose in his desperation to see Buhari dead had travelled to UK just about the same time that Buhari travelled and had been trailing the movement of the general since then.

He, however, revealed that Fayose’s activities were also under close watch as he went about devising various means, including diabolical, of haunting Buhari to death.

“He wants to hold on to power by all means possible and he knows that an integrity-driven person like Buhari as president would clip his wings.

“Our group is calling on all well-meaning persons in Nigeria and across the globe to call Fayose to order as his actions and words amount to not only wishing Buhari dead but driving the general to his death. God forbid.

“The group also calls on all sons and daughters of Ekiti who are desirous of rejecting the toga of indecorous and gluttony, which Fayose has brought on them, to come out enmasse and vote General Buhari in as President come March 28, as well as the the candidates presented by APC for all the other political positions at the polls.

“A vote for APC is a vote against Fayose’s indecorous ways and PDP’s clueless impunity,” the statement added.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buharill-never-be-president-again-fayose/
APC is a party of foolish men,they knew Fayose was right.If they have liver let them take him to court.Talk is cheap
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by opiaoku: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
hifaif:

Patience is classless
Jonathan is clueless
Sambo is useless
Okonjo Iweala is toothless
Tony Anenih is aimless
Fayose is mannerless
Omokri is senseless
Abati is worthless
Okupe is neckless
FFK is headless
Mbu is mindless
Peter Obi is causeless
Gbenga Daniel is virtueless
Marilyn Ogar is witless
You are jobless

Buhari for 2015.

I no join

Well

The only language i understand now is Gej till 2019

If you're not talking Gej You're talking nonsense

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by mcgaius: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
size40:
Everybody should mark my words Ayo Fayose will never finish his tenure in office because he has gone too far. The gods of the land are now angry with him because he Fayose, has gone too far by crossing d red line in d name of playing politics.

Your words does not deserved to be marked.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Faraidi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
Does this man see GMB in his dreams? If Fayose makes 10 statement 9 and half is about Buhari.

Govr Fayose don't get too scared, when GMB becomes president he might only send you to 20 years imprisonment instead of the life sentence you deserve
he only want to reveal APC deceit.APC and their noisy supporters are always boasting about jail for their opponent always,it only show they are not democratic as they claim.Hypocrites
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by bankylan: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
There is nothing stupid and insane as imagining Buhari as the president of Nigeria.......What is more worrisome is the numbers of mentally subjected youths who see him as their saviour.....I can understand Tinubu or Amaechi 's interests, but I still don't know why someone who went to school will be shouting Sai Buhari....is it a case of memory loss or pure insanity?....I am not a fan of Jonathan, but I will support him coz of what I know about the gang up against him by people who have no good intentions for Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Akanimo01(m): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fellow Nigerians,let's grow away from sentiments and talk about issues.This story talks about some photoshopped pictures.Is there anyone who can discredit this? All I see above me are arguments as to persons and not as to issues. In as much as our politicians are sentimental and parochial in thinking and expression,I believe we the led should be different.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by watchindelta(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why lie dis man nah wisoo undecided
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by chichriso: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
true talk

VOTE GEJ
VOTE PDP

Shun does that need power by all means, they are enemies to our nation, Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
GMB is going down men!!!

the seat is not his yarnsh size!
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by chichriso: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
VOTE GEJ
VOTE PDP

Shun does that need power by all means, they are enemies to our nation, Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Someone should remind this man he is the Governor of Ekiti state. If he is so sure GMB would never be president then he should relax his nerves. If he's not careful, hbp will kill him before the elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by babestella: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
APC is an Islamic party, shine your eyes. Check these out.....

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by babestella: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
More of their view on stoning of GEJ in the north....

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by hypah: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019
And u, u'r a bastard
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by abenelo: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
SkyBlue1:

But it is okay for a corrupt and incompetent man to govern abi?

Very few supporters for continuance of PDP rule actually seem to have any intelligent debate to offer beyond the irrational "Jonathan must finish his term" "It is his turn" "He is destined to lead". Meanwhile the house is on fire, and you are asking us to continue pouring kerosense on the fire for another four years.
gbam!
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Swiftboy(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2015
mkbadeniyi:
this your guy never pay salary in ekiti o. Its your brain that had been washed.
we all know the state of the nation,something APshits dont tell you their followers. We'll be paid once the dust is settled. Goodluck Rocks!
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Sylverbox(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:

But it is okay for a corrupt and incompetent man to govern abi?

Very few supporters for continuance of PDP rule actually seem to have any intelligent debate to offer beyond the irrational "Jonathan must finish his term" "It is his turn" "He is destined to lead". Meanwhile the house is on fire, and you are asking us to continue pouring kerosense on the fire for another four years.
My brother. That is exactly what pisses the shiiit out of me! You find very well educated people making such statements like, 'everybody did 8 yes, let him finish his own'
Aso rock na school?
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by GovWahala: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:

If you see what is happening as uncommon transformation given how much money the country made then I genunely feel sorry for you i really do, you have not enjoyed good governance or development before so you have nothing good to compare with. What is the current exchange rate again?
If the transformation in our agricultural sector is nothing U are BLIND! (For ur info presently a bag of Rice is about 8k - 8.5k as compare to 10k before) if the transformation in our Transport system which also create job opportunity is nothing to u then U are BLIND! If the influx of Investors (car manufacturers like Nissan) into Nigeria which also create jobs is nothing to u then U are BLIND! So much more I can keep listing, I'm tired typing for today. But if u need more I will give u. If u don't transformation in all this, then u don't know what u want.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by ideyvexnow: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by HugeMac: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You are delusional beyond redemption.
I feel your pain bro truth hurts
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by HugeMac: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2015
midolian:
it will be so disappointing to find out that you are really Amina by name.. You don't comment like a lady and a muslim and not even like a xtian. You r soo full of hate for a man that has the interest of the country @ heart...And I hope this doesn't lead you astray..

SMH
YOU TRIBAL RELIGIOUS BIGOT , SO YOU WANT HER TO SUPPORT A 72 YEAR OLD BUHARI BECAUSE HE IS MUSLIM ? YOU ARE A PEICE OF WORK MY FRIEND , LET PEOPLE VOTE WHO THEY WANT REGARDLESS OF RELIGIOUS OR TRIBAL SENTIMENT , ARE U INSANE?
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Change2015(m): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2015
FrankC3:
I said it when Fayose released his newspaper advertorial and the eventual PDP dissociation of herself from that publication that we should watch the coming days. Fayose is there to energise a critical section of PDP followership that has been sidelined by GEJ brand of calm politics. With that advert, Fayose announced his arrival on the scene to lead that critical segment. PDP dissociation from the advert was like giving Fayose a roaming role on the field of play.

For those who are wise, this election is not just between PDP and APC or GEJ and Buhari, it is also between AKPD media headed by the ever brutal and dangerous David Axerold (if I get the name right) and local content team of PDP headed by Tony Aninih. AKPD has won unbelievable victories all over the world and believed themselves to be the best, PDP team is about to team them some humility. It will enliven the discussion of real African and local ingenuity when it comes to political strategy.

PDP is going to come out of this looking better. Over the last few days, the corruption chant is becoming monotonous to the ear of the populace, Buhari and APC are being increasingly on the defensive, Buhari's health is now a topic of discussion, APC is being presented as a party built on lies, APC leaders are being tackled even from their home base by those who believe that they have betrayed age long principles of regional autonomy, new alliances are being built that further solidifies GEJ position among others. All these are happening while GEJ has gone on project commissioning spree, reinforcing the idea that APC is built on lies having told Nigerians that GEJ has done nothing. Now, Fayose is a big factor, a single powerful source of frustration for the APC and her followers, and somehow, PDP has creatively told the world that they don't support Fayose's methods thereby presenting PDP as a group that does not play dirty. OBJ's tearing of his membership card is also not doing APC any good especially when placed side by side with Tinubu's invitation for him to be their navigator. On the social media, it is not looking better for them, with the likes of Barcanista, a man I respect for his clear and logical presentation of his position, cross carpeted with the message that those around GMB are fraudsters and non democrats. In fact, APC NL team were so foo.lish to start attacking the young man, fuelling the impression among the undecided that they are a violent lot, especially when one remembers that Barcanista was with PDP team before crossing over to APC in the first place without attracting any insult from the PDP team.

The next few days will be more interesting. One thing that any smart fellow will not deny is that APC campaign is in disarray, their strategy is presently uncoordinated, they are fast losing the undecided and their war chest seem terribly depleted. If I am to make a judgement, I will say that based on these, the margin of PDP victory is getting wider. GEJ will hand over power in 2019 and would have tamed all known political beasts of the country with a single blow. Quote me later, if this trend continues, by 2025, GEJ will be considered by many as the father of modern Nigeria.

Lol. That you rate Fayose so highly only goes to show how incompetent Jonathan is when it comes to organising anything. Your opinion is basically that the president has run a foolish campaign and voila here comes Fayose to the rescue? APC's campaign is in disarray? Surely you jest. The APC has set the agenda for discussion and has been a more interesting topic the Jonathan and his ephemeral transformation agenda. If only you had an idea about all the crisis meetings the pdp is having because they have seen no data to indicate they have a hope of winning the election. Try getting close to some sensible politicians and you will be enlightened. Then this meaningless kerfuffle will cease. The pdp is a corpse writhing in the throes of death, stop your delusions.

#change
#GMB
#APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.