Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (43169 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by prof4harley: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is highly unbelievable!!! Na graduate write this article or na primary skul pupil?
I honestly couldn't read it, the grammars ehen, no be here o. Pls go and improve ursef first before exposing ur big shortcomings in public domains as this.
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by mattkelly: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
psalmwise..This Guy is a Guru on sexuality,i think say the only thing wey dey hin brian na only make hin sleep with woman,i no know say he get sense like this..Wetin i dey talk self,everybody wey dey sexuality na all of us be guru for everything..we get sense..Psalm,youre mouthed..oya come give me one chick cool cool cool
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by ozo13(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin[sub][/sub]
Psalmwise:
grin grin nah love dey worry am...im wan see u sharp sharp cool cool
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by ozo13(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin bros stop am nah
Truckpusher:
How correct guy man go fall for that kain thing.
Everybody with their modus operandi sha.
Because the moment you ask me for money just to scare me away I know exactly the next thing to say to you and keep you wondering till you off those pants without a fight. grin tongue
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:
One the number one I hate, you're chatting with a girl for the first time and you start saying I love you , I'll just feel like slapping you for the blatant lie undecided
though i dont say "i love you" so quickly, but i ask for number the first time depending on how nice our is going because delay they say is damgerous, but if you say no, i never ask of it again.
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:
One the number one I hate, you're chatting with a girl for the first time and you start saying I love you , I'll just feel like slapping you for the blatant lie undecided
though i dont say "i love you" so quickly, but i ask for number the first time depending on how nice our chat is going because delay they say is damgerous, but if you say no, i never ask of it again.
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by bastien: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
femzysticks:

Hahaha
True jare

Some girls sef
'Am bored, can you make me happy?'
For crying out loud I look like basket mouth?
hehehehe no mind dem grin
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by bastien: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Leoswaggs:
dea yansh dere jhor
lol grin
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Elummah(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:
That 'I love you' own dey pepper me for body pass. If I see say you no wan learn after I don warn you to stop, the next thing na to ask you for money... grin grin this one works like magic!! grin grin
Abi? Adon learn new tin o.
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by anwo247: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
DELAY IS DANGEROUS:-

There is nothing wrong in concluding everything the same day except marriage; you would probably need time to plan for it...All others are better done fast, very fast.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
buoye1:
Psalmwise : Omo Akure oloye mekun

This one wey them nak u for frontpage na goodsign oo...e b like say na sign say that interview wey you go go yield better o

1 love bro

To the topic::::::::::E no concern me joor
lolx bros ah no b akure boi oo....Amen abt d interV
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
undecided
Emodeee:

U r guilty of the above.
bros so u wan accuse me...naim u cum quote all d whole post chai dere is God oo

BTW...Am nt on any social network....or have u seen me on one

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
cheesy undecided
Emodeee:

U r guilty of the above.
bros so u wan accuse me...naim u cum quote all d whole post chai dere is God oo

BTW...Am nt on any social network....or have u seen me on one:-D
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nickymezor(f): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truetalk OP... smiley

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
prof4harley:
This is highly unbelievable!!! Na graduate write this article or na primary skul pupil?
I honestly couldn't read it, the grammars ehen, no be here o. Pls go and improve ursef first before exposing ur big shortcomings in public domains as this.
Bros u shud knw I was typing with a keyboard...so there is going to b errors dere...
Btw wasn't expectin it on fp thou

Itz normal....and if errors dey dere nah u sabi...e dn nter fp mainmain
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by justmag(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
I will never get a number off a friend without the girl knowing. That's just stupid. I rather meet up with her and go from there or something. You will just seem like a stalker.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
cool cool
mattkelly:
psalmwise..This Guy is a Guru on sexuality,i think say the only thing wey dey hin brian na only make hin sleep with woman,i no know say he get sense like this..Wetin i dey talk self,everybody wey dey sexuality na all of us be guru for everything..we get sense..Psalm,youre mouthed..oya come give me one chick cool cool cool
Bros me sexuality ....,no b me ooo wetin i dey find for dere grin grin grin Me and my mummy use to sleep on the same bed nah tongue cheesy

Which dom u prefer out of the following babes

Seriousbabe grin
Patience ebele jonathan
or make i gv u any of my sisters(although i no gt) grin grin

grin
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
cool
femzysticks:

Hahaha
I like this part

Some girls sef. Be asking how you got their number and they will be the ones asking God for divine connection
*smh*
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by mattkelly: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Psalmwise:
cool cool Bros me sexuality ....,no b me ooo wetin i dey find for dere grin grin grin Me and my mummy use to sleep on the same bed nah tongue cheesy

Which dom u prefer out of the following babes

Seriousbabe grin
Patience ebele jonathan
or make i gv u any of my sisters(although i no gt) grin grin

grin

NO,na Vovovera i want..If only she would give me a chance to enter her kitty place..Chai,Na there i go sleep
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
wetin go flush u comot for dere at d end of d month go flush u ...no do comot grin grin
mattkelly:

NO,na Vovovera i want..If only she would give me a chance to enter her kitty place..Chai,Na there i go sleep
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by mattkelly: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Psalmwise:
wetin go flush u comot for dere at d end of d month go flush u ...no do comot grin grin

Lol.Baddo..I don follow her talk mysef..i pray make she reply..I don fall in love with her gan..She just changed her picture sef..I wan dy do at least 12hours for her toto,make i no even dey do for ever sef.. grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
I see a counter thread coming.... #invasion
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Rolandken(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
@Op hilarious write up.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by coldrod: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Allow a grl to toast u so dat d ball wil b on her court...n if non is doing so jst focus on bera finz
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy
mattkelly:

Lol.Baddo..I don follow her talk mysef..i pray make she reply..I don fall in love with her gan..She just changed her picture sef..I wan dy do at least 12hours for her toto,make i no even dey do for ever sef.. grin grin grin
u sumtin else....u b pervert grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
and some of the m u m u so called "runs girls" will like to meet you after 6 minutes frm the time you added them.

reasonable guys like us will manage to see them after like 6 months of persuasion.
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by emmaculate203: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] wetin concern you. Everyone Sabi how im go live im life. Shey u kno wheda the lady get interest before.. Make I do snappy before u go snatch her..
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by mattkelly: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Psalmwise:
cheesy :Du sumtin else....u b pervert grin grin

Na love
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
owk oo
mattkelly:

Na love
wud say u said soo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.