Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (43178 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by blesszzy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, share more light on ur last point..I don't get u.
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by arms90: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
How correct guy man go fall for that kain thing.
Everybody with their modus operandi sha.
Because the moment you ask me for money just to scare me away I know exactly the next thing to say to you and keep you wondering till you off those pants without a fight. grin tongue
oyana tel us make we learn
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Truckpusher(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
arms90:
oyana tel us make we learn
If you don't have it you can't be tutored to become a pro.
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by nwonufestus(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
clears throat n sip origin, in olamide's voice #storyforthegods
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
blesszzy:
Op, share more light on ur last point..I don't get u.
which part there do you not understand
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2015
yes ooo nah talent abinibi yato si abilty(pls dnt ask me d meann)
Truckpusher:
If you don't have it you can't be tutored to become a pro.
grin grin
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by blesszzy(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
which part there do you not understand

What is the best tin to say in that kinda situation?
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Nice one Psalmwise cool

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 12:27am On Feb 23, 2015
cool
blesszzy:

What is the best tin to say in that kinda situation?
nah u and ur paddy go figure dat wan out oo

Lolz this not a manual...buh bros there are thousand and one things to say nah...,
\lik u cud say, well ur numb ...no let me talk toomuch ah fit gt babe wey dey eyeme for nl cool

jez figure it out bro..May God see u through
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2015
cool
tosyne2much:
Nice one Psalmwise cool
cool
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by bashydemy(m): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2015
bastien:
Girls nko?
1. Can u do me a favour?
Re: no even think am I no get money to buy u card
2. My subscription will be exhausted in the next few hours
Re: So? I tell u say I dey work with any telecommunication company ni?
3. Can you change your dp
Re: Well know say I no fine, So leave am like that madam
4. Have not eaten since morning can you send me card?
Re: Your yansh there...na airtime be food abi
5. I'm not cheap ok?
Re: Stories, no cheap ke..... what are u worth?
You hit the nail on the head bro, Lots of ladies does this..
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by bashydemy(m): 12:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

for where? Once I hit one, hit two, I don tell am bye bye grin
No need for meet-ups, just dey wash him head with mouth grin
hahaha just pray make you no jam person like me oooo, You go try i swear, Wetin go make me give you money like that mean say i truly love you, Even girl wey i dey yansh self i no sure if i fit give her 10k at once..
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by bashydemy(m): 12:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

I dont care about what he has in my mind for me because I dont love him back. Make him just park well and stop telling me he loves me else he would prove that love by making my bank send me a credit alert grin

clean juju money abi bad juju money? cheesy grin
Well you might be right, But how i go take love girl like that self, Before i love girl i swear I would have confirm how serious she is... What i can be doing is missing her if i know she is serious...

Well we are in computer age sha point and kill full town.. maybe those are the kind wey dey enter my hand..
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 23, 2015
@ op u never really see anything u just start life ni..it all depends on how the particular girl responds that's how u roll.If i meet a girl online today and we r chatting and i sense that i could get her to fck asap why i go dey delay till one week don't be a dull boy or start forming Mr nice guy for these nl girls o na u sabi...its best u go with the flow always, learn am today...ppl pay for this information am giving out for free
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by ilovecritics(m): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
That 'I love you' own dey pepper me for body pass. If I see say you no wan learn after I don warn you to stop, the next thing na to ask you for money... grin grin this one works like magic!! grin grin

Real niggas don't do that shii wink
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by ilovecritics(m): 1:39am On Feb 23, 2015
X
illicit:

dont mind them, every gal has its turn up line wether t.u.s.h , big or not, those tins d op listed are d same lines some guys don use f u c k a lot of dem gals on 2go, eskimi and d lots, my friend once said hi to a gal on eskimi and she replied with her digits, they met that same day man but she refused to Bleep him outrightedly, 2 days later she ready to f u c k my guy, omo na murder she wrote, as some guys are foolishly desperate, na so some gals be too

U dey talk days?? Nawaaa oo!!
When I dey IMSU, I dey bleep 'em same day after meeting! Just carry Motor, e' don be wink
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by ilovecritics(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:
@ op u never really see anything u just start life ni..it all depends on how the particular girl responds that's how u roll.If i meet a girl online today and we r chatting and i sense that i could get her to fck asap why i go dey delay till one week don't be a dull boy or start forming Mr nice guy for these nl girls o na u sabi...its best u go with the flow always, learn am today...ppl pay for this information am giving out for free

So person fit get babe for NL?? Chisos!!!
How abeg
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by manizozizo(m): 2:01am On Feb 23, 2015
debolly:
With due respect, I really think only OVERLY INSANE people would come on social network and call people they hardly
know "Baby" "Honey"" love", "sweetheart". Its my opinion, I could be wrong.
u very wrong , because its no big deal for a guy to call grls all dis, is just a compliment
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by franklin007(m): 2:29am On Feb 23, 2015
[/color][color=#000000]Nice one keep it up
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by korexdodo(m): 3:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Guys, simply ask for the babe, account number and pay sumtin into the account, nothing is too small, she go begin worry your life. Remember everybody, loves and need money.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 23, 2015
OP all wetin u list na mostly 14 to 18 yr old kids dey do am grin
Lots of teenage boys posing as adults plenty for chat sites.Tell me which full grown adult male go dey tell a lady wey im just dey meet for the first time on a social chat site saying he loves her grin.Sorry to say any lady wey say she don experience such was probably chatting with a 17 yr old teenage kid posing as an adult using his mummy's phone when mummy was not around grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by bastien: 4:49am On Feb 23, 2015
bashydemy:
You hit the nail on the head bro, Lots of ladies does this..
thanks.......Abi na
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by driand(m): 5:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Mayor21:
The way i just da hit 1st spot this days ehhnn...
and how much do you sell a plot on NL?
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by driand(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2015
prettydiva89:
infact op you are 200% right jareh i support you
is dat all u have to say?
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by driand(m): 5:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
That 'I love you' own dey pepper me for body pass. If I see say you no wan learn after I don warn you to stop, the next thing na to ask you for money... grin grin this one works like magic!! grin grin
and if him give u?
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by driand(m): 5:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
and if him give u?
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by kennyslim1(m): 6:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
How correct guy man go fall for that kain thing.
Everybody with their modus operandi sha.
Because the moment you ask me for money just to scare me away I know exactly the next thing to say to you and keep you wondering till you off those pants without a fight. grin tongue

Bro, u no lie...askin dude for money don old na! And 2ndly, correct dude won't even give u such opportunity to ask. To me, patience is the KEY!
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
we nah okpolo dudes(brain dude)guys fall for t everyday some do some do not

I tel u
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2015
driand:
is dat all u have to say?
what else should i have said sir
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by cinovikthor(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2015
In all Ramifications of a normal brother's thought, he oughts to kow that the shawty in question, no matter how ugly cannot have only one toaster...so the only possible way of striking her down, is by inventing new tactics and methods of toasting the newly added chick....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.