Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) (43173 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:
@ op u never really see anything u just start life ni..it all depends on how the particular girl responds that's how u roll.If i meet a girl online today and we r chatting and i sense that i could get her to fck asap why i go dey delay till one week don't be a dull boy or start forming Mr nice guy for these nl girls o na u sabi...its best u go with the flow always, learn am today...ppl pay for this information am giving out for free
Bros blik say you knw read wetin I write there finish...,wat you jezz talked abt is written there nah...
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Omotayor123(f): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2015
U kill it. All points correct die. very annoying, I hate all.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Prospero01(m): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Well ladies too request numbers @first sight. We like making a fuss out of nothing. Went for my international passport @Festac and a lady that collected her's the same day with me asked for my number. How? As we wia leaving, we decided to buy a pouch for the passport. I paid for her. Before going our separate ways, we exchanged numbers. I haven't called her till date except a message she sent me on whatsapp wic I replied. Matured guys or ladies have established strong business contact on some of the lines the Op failed to see. The world is not monolithic or defined by some set rules as people or pastors will have U believe e.g don't give ur numbers out bla bla. Abeg wetin go be go be.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
There as been lot of topics about talking about the females, which are being created by their male counterpart, although this topics carry true facts about the female. Male folks are also guilty of some attitudes which they exhibit and are very annoying. Have been opportuned to view their chat my female friends have with guys(don't say i poke nose nah them show me) especially toasters from bbm whatsapp and 2go chat(when it was still popular)and i become baffled and surprised/embarrassed by the funny and gullible ways some guys chat with babes.
So i decided to fall on the side of the females this time(ah no b woman wrapper oo) and write about how annoying it is when some guys chat with babes.
Below are some annoying things guys do when chatting with a lady

1 I love you
For God sake guys should be smart by now when using this word, some guys are so gullible at times, imagine a guy just chating with a lady for the first time and the next day hez already tellibng the girl i love you, someone you met on fb chat, you ddnt even see her dp sef but you already love her. No mumU girl go believe such(at first), talkless of the smart once.Guys we need to upgrade ooo

2 Using her pix as DP
I shared a girl with a friend on whatsapp after months of disturbing me for babe, when he finally get to start chating with her the first thing he does is to use her pix as DP the next day(4 him mind the babe go trip), when he told me the girl block him for my mind i was like dis guy mumu sha Even though we all know that our aim for chatting with the unknown babe is to later toast her, we don't need to show it openly at first. First impression last long. Babe wey you no know maybe nah ogbanje or winsh u dn use am do dp....It pisses a girl off, only an immature brained guy would do such. Guys lets check mate that.

3. Can we meet
Ahnahn bros you just added her on bbm yestaday and by the third day you already telling her you will like to meet her(nah u be are manager abi), you are in abuja she is in lagos, make she jump cum abi..., atleast act mature and wait for a week atleast, she is not a runsgirl nah(even if she is she go get sense small). I even saw one that told the girl to come to his house, bros your hpuse nah House of assembly....although i know some gullible babes would come(oloshos/runsbabe). Guys if you sense she's a smart and decent babe and you one nail no bring up that topic atleast not yet.

4. Asking for number
A guy meets a girl for the first time on bbm, after chatting for like a 3days even with the poor response from the babe and he's dry pick up lines he would still be asking for number with courage(Give me your number). Nah you buy phone for am ni.
Bros slow down nah, atleast you go do small forming nah, don't let the babe see you as a desperate dude. Atleast after a week, then you can ask stylishly don't be direct and then she fit give you(thats if you were able to impress her with your chat) and if she no give no ask am again just lock up, you go ask am later.
5. I want to marry you
Have been reading this alot, you don't know her you just stole her number from a friends phone yet you want to marry her. Guys i fear una ooo, one day you will propose to a fish.

6 Faulty Startup
This one has always been most guys problem,but not all, you add her on 2go or whatsapp(nah your friend carry am give you with the warning that you shouldnt mention he's name) she now ask you how she got your number, because you don't want to implicate your frend you now reply by saying;i dreamt of it, abi you saw it in the sky, or she should not worry how you got. she replies owk. The next thing for you is to start telling her ow beautiful she he's, how you like her shape blabla.....Bros she go block or ignore you..., Not all babes have time for shit.

....Hmm seems those are the ones are i know about for now..., you peeps can add yours

Abeg no bashing cheesy wink

#Psalmwise THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW# cool
ok
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2015
undecided
harkindele:

ok
u wicked oo...take dis
/|.._______________/\_
/ '—_______——____|]
/_==0;;;;;;;;___.:/
), —.(_(__) /
// (..) ), ——"
//___//
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by jayshadow: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Mayor21:
The way i just da hit 1st spot this days ehhnn...
grin u too dey ambitious!!!
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by richielan: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Caseless: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2015
@psalmwise. For the first time, I openly say to a lady(azeeza) 'i love you'; ofcourse I don't do this when i meet gals for the first time or done that to any girl on this forum before. I don't want to regret my action- I couldn't hide. Call it bravery!
What do u have to say about this?
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Funkychic(f): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Exactly @ Op.... these actually annoy me like hell! especially the:
1."I love u"...seriously.. like d guy dey crase ni? somebody u haven't met for d first time!
2."Using her as DP"...Hehehehe...there he don mess everything up because that wouldn't do magic nah.
3."Can we meet" for what nah? we get any appointment ni?
5."I want to marry u" this is really d worst part of it all!....like I told him dat I'm desperately in need of a husband?? and all of a sudden, he appeared and was like" here I am, I want to marry u"!...# absolutely rubbish!
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2015
hedonistic:
All these small boys and girls here are funny. Apart from the "I love you" and the "I want to marry you" clowns - and also the mugus who use a new girl's picture as dp, I don't see anything wrong with the other things mentioned here. Mature guys who know what they want and want to get down to business quickly would ask to see you as soon as possible and would also firmly request for your number to have mature conversations (all these pinging and chatting stuff gets quite childish and annoying sometimes).

No serious guy who already has his hands full with numerous options of girls all around would waste his time beating about the bush with one bbm girl in the name of following childish rules of dos and don'ts. There are no rules in this game, you do what you want to do or say what you want to say, and you both either reach an understanding or you don't. No time. Some guys meet a girl today and bulldoze their way into her pant the same day, while other nice guys would take months or even years to pamper the same girl and follow "rules" without even touching her arm. Boys need to grow up.
You are right

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by frisky2good(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2015
There is no special way to chat with a lady. I have seen babes fall for guys for stupid reasons. Imagine a girl falling for a guy just because he told her she bears the same name as his mother. Just do what you know and hope that you strike the right string in her guitar. All these "do this, don't do that" na small pikin talk.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by SilvanusII(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2015
Another irritating one is the use of nonsense endearments. "how are you DEAR?", "babe, wassup?". You guys are not even cool like that o

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2015
undecided
Caseless:
For the first time, I openly say to a lady(azeeza) 'i love you'; ofcourse I don't do this when i meet gals for the first time or done that to any girl on this forum before. I don't want to regret my action- I couldn't hide. Call it bravery!
What do u have to say about this?
@caselessgrin telling girl say u love am d first time u meet am,abi first day u chat with am...,meen it makes us look stupid in front of d babe, she no fit bliv u nah..nah beauty u see wey make u love am ni abi wetin make u love am....if atall u love am..ehn wait small nah bfor u say it out(make she no use ode eyes look u)

But me no take am as bravery sha...
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Revolva(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
As u see me I don't use any how people pics as dp....cos am a business...man...omo I get babe wey I wan ynash for Bbm no hard feelings if I no u r a. desperado..i will prepare for d babe...love kor
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
hajruna:
Soo true. No matter how good a chat is, you surely can't expect her t o jump to see you after just a few days. As for no 1, I personally wouldn't take him serious if a guy says that after just a couple of days. Marry? Bros calm down, Wetin u drink?
na love potion e drink(d alcoholic type)grin

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
hahaha
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Smooth278(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
There as been lot of topics about talking about the females, which are being created by their male counterpart, although this topics carry true facts about the female. Male folks are also guilty of some attitudes which they exhibit and are very annoying. Have been opportuned to view their chat my female friends have with guys(don't say i poke nose nah them show me) especially toasters from bbm whatsapp and 2go chat(when it was still popular)and i become baffled and surprised/embarrassed by the funny and gullible ways some guys chat with babes.
So i decided to fall on the side of the females this time(ah no b woman wrapper oo) and write about how annoying it is when some guys chat with babes.
Below are some annoying things guys do when chatting with a lady

1 I love you
For God sake guys should be smart by now when using this word, some guys are so gullible at times, imagine a guy just chating with a lady for the first time and the next day hez already tellibng the girl i love you, someone you met on fb chat, you ddnt even see her dp sef but you already love her. No mumU girl go believe such(at first), talkless of the smart once.Guys we need to upgrade ooo

2 Using her pix as DP
I shared a girl with a friend on whatsapp after months of disturbing me for babe, when he finally get to start chating with her the first thing he does is to use her pix as DP the next day(4 him mind the babe go trip), when he told me the girl block him for my mind i was like dis guy mumu sha Even though we all know that our aim for chatting with the unknown babe is to later toast her, we don't need to show it openly at first. First impression last long. Babe wey you no know maybe nah ogbanje or winsh u dn use am do dp....It pisses a girl off, only an immature brained guy would do such. Guys lets check mate that.

3. Can we meet
Ahnahn bros you just added her on bbm yestaday and by the third day you already telling her you will like to meet her(nah u be are manager abi), you are in abuja she is in lagos, make she jump cum abi..., atleast act mature and wait for a week atleast, she is not a runsgirl nah(even if she is she go get sense small). I even saw one that told the girl to come to his house, bros your hpuse nah House of assembly....although i know some gullible babes would come(oloshos/runsbabe). Guys if you sense she's a smart and decent babe and you one nail no bring up that topic atleast not yet.

4. Asking for number
A guy meets a girl for the first time on bbm, after chatting for like a 3days even with the poor response from the babe and he's dry pick up lines he would still be asking for number with courage(Give me your number). Nah you buy phone for am ni.
Bros slow down nah, atleast you go do small forming nah, don't let the babe see you as a desperate dude. Atleast after a week, then you can ask stylishly don't be direct and then she fit give you(thats if you were able to impress her with your chat) and if she no give no ask am again just lock up, you go ask am later.
5. I want to marry you
Have been reading this alot, you don't know her you just stole her number from a friends phone yet you want to marry her. Guys i fear una ooo, one day you will propose to a fish.

6 Faulty Startup
This one has always been most guys problem,but not all, you add her on 2go or whatsapp(nah your friend carry am give you with the warning that you shouldnt mention he's name) she now ask you how she got your number, because you don't want to implicate your frend you now reply by saying;i dreamt of it, abi you saw it in the sky, or she should not worry how you got. she replies owk. The next thing for you is to start telling her ow beautiful she he's, how you like her shape blabla.....Bros she go block or ignore you..., Not all babes have time for shit.

....Hmm seems those are the ones are i know about for now..., you peeps can add yours

Abeg no bashing cheesy wink

#Psalmwise THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW# cool

Only relevant when you don't have money...

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Caseless: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
undecidedgrin telling girl say u love am d first time u meet am,abi first day u chat with am...,meen it makes us look stupid in front of d babe, she no fit bliv u nah..nah beauty u see wey make u love am ni abi wetin make u love am....if atall u love am..ehn wait small nah bfor u say it out(make she no use ode eyes look u)

But me no take am as bravery sha...
you knw what? I mentioned u like @psalmwise. Kindly edit ur post by removing that name I put in in my post so we can talk. Jst mention my name, no be quote u go quote me. Abeg , quickly edit ur post by romoving that name in my post.
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
cheesy
hajruna:
[b]hahah[/b]a
grin

Is dat ow they laf in Egypt
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Psalmwise:
cheesy grin

Is dat ow they laf in Egypt
yessooo
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Psalmwise(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool
hajruna:
yessooo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by richielan: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by swimcash(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

I dont care about what he has in my mind for me because I dont love him back. Make him just park well and stop telling me he loves me else he would prove that love by making my bank send me a credit alert grin

clean juju money abi bad juju money? cheesy grin
must u b cheap cos of money? no b ur fault, na those ignorant guy wey dey send una money na dem i blame
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
NOTE: THIS IS NON-FICTION. THIS AUTHOR'S EXPERIENCE IS NOT TO DOWNGRADE THE LADIES. THIS HAPPENED OUTSIDE A MALL IN THE SOUTHWESTERN PART OF THE COUNTRY. XXXXX ARE TERMS I'M USING TO DESCRIBE OTHER LOCATIONS. I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE LADIES TO PROTECT THEIR IDENTITIES. MAMMY WATER (M.W) IS THE LIGHT SKINNED (NO BLEACHING) , FINE EYES, LONG HAIR, TALL, WIDE HIPS, SLIM AND NICE JUGS. TUTU IS THE SECOND LADY. SAW HER FOR FEW MINUTES. TUTU SAW M.W OFF. M.W ACCEPTED THE OFFER OF DROPPING HER BECAUSE IT WAS ABOUT TO RAIN. THE FOLLOWING CONVERSATION ENSUED AFTER ACTUALLY PASSING THEM BUT REVERSED BECAUSE IT WAS ABOUT TO RAIN HEAVILY AND THEY WERE WAITING FOR A CAB.

eiBADAn : Hello ladies, how far are you going?

M.W : I'm going to xxxxxx. My friend is going back to the mall.

eiBADAn : Okay. Come in let me drop you off.

M.W ' Okay thanks. (hops in)

eiBADAn: I'm eiBADAN

M.W : I'm M.W.

After driving for few minutes through the overhead bridge close to where I offered to drop her.

6:30 p.m

eiBADAn : So babe are you dropping ?

Babe1: Uhmmm, where are you going to ?

eiBADAn : Im going to chill at xxxxxxxx, wanna come along?

M.W: Okay...hmmm. I have a vigil I want to attend.

eiBADAn: That's okay. Mummy's girl. Can I attend the vigil with you?

M.W : Okay but I would leave xxxxxx by 9pm.

eiBADAn : Okay dear. You are beautiful. Is that your hair? (feigning not knowing) Long and fine. See your skin. You look like oyinbo. Are you mammy water?

M:W : (laughs) No . You are funny. I'm not mammy water o. It's Peruvian. Thanks for the compliments.

eiBADAn : You are welcome.

We got to xxxxxxx. She doesn't drink alcohol doesn't smoke but she's beautiful as your imaginations. My friends came over. We had few drinks and we got to know more about each other. She works at a software company.

9.30 pm

She wasn't talking about the vigil. She was enjoying the company. She was laughing. We didn't feel like strangers anymore. We left xxxxxx to get food at xxxxx She totally forgot about any vigil and I never talked about it. I just had the right feeling that she aint going anywhere. She called her mom and gave an excuse about work. JACKPOT!!!. We went straight to my yard where she spent a lovely night. That kinda night. Those kinda nights. All night long....Hot bleeping. I saw her few times after but the friendship was based on being happy and having sexx. She wanted more..a relationship, but it simply faded away like dust in the wind.

LESSON : This is 22nd century according to me, not even 21st century again. Tell the ladies what they want to hear. Make them feel good. Secure them. Show some respect and sense of humour. I don't see why a sharp thinking male would tell a lady the points the op posted. That's too high school shiiii...if I post another experience with another babe at a private higher institution. interesting. Uncountable. Op we have different orientations. At this stage, I don't chase any woman after 3 days. It's not by force. No time. The only woman worth chasing is mama Charlie on the British pounds. Have you ever bleeped a babe and you don't even remember her name? Anyone ?

You know what they call pick and drop ?
Re: Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) by whisperj: 5:10am On Oct 18, 2015
@OP all your points are on point mehn. The key to warming yourself up to a lady you met on an E-Platform is PATIENCE. You must be as patient as a sniper, bide your time and take your shot at the perfect moment. Some guys can just be gullibly audacious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / Very Romantic Text Messages / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.