Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (28026 Views)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / 7 Top Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies May Never Get Married. / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by akinsadeez(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Rubbish.

The whole write up is rued by so many inconsistencies. Starting with monikers, which is obviously restricted to the online world, and translating and relating it with points from the offline world. That is pure discombobulation. Monikers count as nothing in the real world. Strange monikers on nairaland increase curiosity and make people want to know the crazy person behind it. Ask Sexkillz.

And what's that crap about ladies and money? Abeg, I don't have time to start dissecting this piece of junk. One day, I'll have time to set these 10 point crap stuff, straight.

The OP didnt write that the thread is limited to only online or offline. ladies turn down men online and offline and the OP has endeavoured to address both so where is the 'pure discombulation'?
Where did you get your theory that strange monikers increase curiosity? Based on which facts? The interest in sexkillz was as a result of his activities as a mod and not because of the strangeness of his moniker. If you are asserting otherwise, again I am asking based on which facts or evidence? Were you the user of the Sexkillz moniker?
since you have called the content of the thread a piece of junk, I guess we should all be looking forward to an intelligent rebuttal when you have the time because this definitely isn't it.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
akinsadeez:

The OP didnt write that the thread is limited to only online or offline. ladies turn down men online and offline and the OP has endeavoured to address both so where is the 'pure discombulation'?
Where did you get your theory that strange monikers increase curiosity? Based on which facts? The interest in sexkillz was as a result of his activities as a mod and not because of the strangeness of his moniker. If you are asserting otherwise, again I am asking based on which facts or evidence? Were you the user of the Sexkillz moniker?
since you have called the content of the thread a piece of junk, I guess we should all be looking forward to an intelligent rebuttal when you have the time because this definitely isn't it.
God bless you bro.. Your comprehension skill is so high

1 Like

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by menix(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lala247:

Adding to the list
* LIARs--- dont form big boy , act ur wage if ur not rich stop claiming to be lol
*guy that wants u within minutes ----- lol i no fit work (playa alert)
*promising her the world - can b a turn off
illetrate ----- this is major one for me cabt stand dumb guys
*guy that put their friends first (want to watch football all day n den play ganes on Ps

I'll add to the list lol smiley
Just my opinion pls no insult

D painted..
As an illiterate wey I b, I drink orijin 4 ur head..
Major turnoff: claiming Lopez wen u b Uduak..

1 Like

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by emperorchedda(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Drink and Smoke?? Hell yea I drink but don't smoke and if a lady doesn't like me for that I'm gonna encourage her to look elsewhere.

Number 6 got me confused though, handsome guys shouldn't be proud of ourselves or what? Its no one's fault if you mistake my confidence for pride
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by henrylowe(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Rubbish.

The whole write up is rued by so many inconsistencies. Starting with monikers, which is obviously restricted to the online world, and translating and relating it with points from the offline world. That is pure discombobulation. Monikers count as nothing in the real world. Strange monikers on nairaland increase curiosity and make people want to know the crazy person behind it. Ask Sexkillz.

And what's that crap about ladies and money? Abeg, I don't have time to start dissecting this piece of junk. One day, I'll have time to set these 10 point crap stuff, straight.
Dick-head.. Nothing ever makes sense to you. You better start appreciating the good work of others so that yours too would be appreciated. I don't create threads but I know how difficult it is. To come up with something is never easy. For the fact that this dude doesn't copy from anywhere is enough reason why you should appreciate his creativity

Always appreciate people even when there are flaws rather than mouth thrashing everything.. Remember my words when you get matured

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Rubbish.

Dumb head, and you think you would get PMs for this crap you posted ?

1 Like

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
Drink and Smoke?? Hell yea I drink but don't smoke and if a lady doesn't like me for that I'm gonna encourage her to look elsewhere.

Number 6 got me confused though, handsome guys shouldn't be proud of ourselves or what? Its no one's fault if you mistake my confidence for pride
Are u to rate yourself ?
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
1miccza:
Professsor Tosin!! The only professor with a degree in womanology!!!!!
hahahahaha cheesy funny u
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by emperorchedda(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bisolarh:
Are u to rate yourself ?
I didn't tag that statement to myself. Sorry for the misconception ma'am
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Psalmwise(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Not only money interest ladies. There are certain qualities you posses that can open the heart of a lady even if your pocket is empty, sounds awkward ryt ? it is about having style, utterance and taking care to be polite to others and to reflect a genuine interest in them.

No time to waste. Let's go there cool

Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

1. [b]Irresponsible Username/Moniker
Do you know that you are sometimes judged by your username ? Sounds weird ryt ? When you use a username that portray that of an irresponsible one, you think a reasonable lady would reply you ? (E.g, smalldick, bigdick and many more irresponsible monikers)
[/b]
Bros wetin nah undecided....if to say ah be girl i for dn toast truckpusher,smallpenis, friedplaintain, onemansquad,born2f.u.c.k grin grin thier monicker dey ginger me...lolx it mesmerizes me kiss

bros no go that side oo...some monickers nah butter oo grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by mirexxx(f): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2015
nice nice nice!!
reason y i hate some guys cheesy
OK am sleepy now. bye! smiley
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by 1miccza: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha cheesy funny u

But you know i'm not wrong now
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2015
1miccza:

But you know i'm not wrong now
Seriously I don't even know if u are right or wrong
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by khassy(m): 1:55am On Feb 23, 2015
I only comment on front page

NEXT

GEJ TI 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by 1miccza: 6:04am On Feb 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seriously I don't even know if u are right or wrong

Oh you haven't noticed that every one of your post is about women right?
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:

D painted..
As an illiterate wey I b, I drink orijin 4 ur head..
Major turnoff: claiming Lopez wen u b Uduak..

Lol its a typo didnt even see it, not all of us us mobile .
My ipad corrects my words to so ething else pplwho use it u derstand clearly u dont .

Lol never said i was lopez <<<< lol typical example
Only an illiterate would comment . * clap for urself*
How much did u get for typing dat out zero!!
Oloshi!
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its a typo didnt even see it, not all of us us mobile .
My ipad corrects my words to so ething else pplwho use it u derstand clearly u dont .

Oloshi!
roflwkmd lwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2015
@ op...you are very correct, you just nailed it.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by menix(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its a typo didnt even see it, not all of us usmobile .

Oloshi!

Hahahah... See dis ekpo..
Ur case is more complex...
U win tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Midehi:
@ op...you are very correct, you just nailed it.
So would you turn me down ? wink
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:

Hahahah... See dis ekpo..
Ur case is more complex...
U win tongue

Yes any one with sense can see its typos lol
But ur tooo thick to get it ur the only oloshi dat clocked on

Bye
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
So would you turn me down ? wink
if u av all d qualities you mentioned & if true love is there,i wont turn u down.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

the op said responsible ladies.

responsible ladies are not moved by what you just said.

Thank u for setting him straight
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

Thank u for setting him straight
Don't mind him.

He is one of those guys that think less of a lady.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by menix(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

Yes any one with sense can see its typos lol
But ur tooo thick to get it ur the only oloshi dat clocked on

Bye

Lend mii ur overflowing senses..

Ihu Fanta okpa Coke..
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

Don't mind him.

He is one of those guys that think less of a lady.

Sooo ugly aswell kmt
The guy no even make list
Real wastmen see his tie loool thinks bcuz his gt on shirt n tie his more intelligent so far his prime EXAMPLE of wt op is saying
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

Sooo ugky aswell kmt
The guy no even make list
Real wastmen see his tie loool thinks bcuz his gt on shirt n tie his more intelligent so far his prime EXAMPLE of wt op is saying
grin grin grin

can't stop laughing.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:

Lend mii ur overflowing senses..

Ihu Fanta okpa Coke..

Shut up mehn

With ur ugly face see ur head shape no wonder ur single
U come in ere and bash ladies

I wasnt even tlking to u, truss me im not the one, if ur looking for who will cuss u truss me i will give it to u . Oloshi!

Mind ur gad damn biz .....
If i make mistake nah only u dey stalk me stop reading my comments if its upsetting u .
Just cuz u wear tie like mumu u think ur smart .
Cuz those omo alata bk home are giving u eye u think ur it ...
Pls find something constructive to do than sit on ur pc arguing with woman WASTEMAN
Byee
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by menix(m): 11:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

Shut up mehn

With ur ugly face see ur head shape no wonder ur single
U come in ere and bash ladies

I wasnt even tlking to u, truss me im not the one, if ur looking for who will cuss u truss me i will give it to u . Oloshi!

Mind ur gad damn biz .....
If i make mistake nah only u dey stalk me stop reading my comments if its upsetting u .
Just cuz u wear tie like mumu u think ur smart .
Cuz those omo alata bk home are giving u eye u think ur it ...
Pls find something constructive to do than sit on ur pc arguing with woman WASTEMAN
Byee

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha...
See provoke hahaha
I aint smart lie lie buh ur He goat @ home aint even close..

D issue of omo alata giving mii eyez sayz it all, buh don't worry u aint my type..

Still on still
Ihu Fanta Okpa Coke...
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha...
See provoke hahaha
I aint smart lie lie buh ur He goat @ home aint even close..

D issue of omo alata giving mii eyez sayz it all, buh don't worry u aint my type..

Still on still
Ihu Fanta Okpa Coke...

Of course im not ur type lol
Look at ur face .. Look at dat head shape
Just shut it
Wasted man arguing with chics
Dont know wts funny ... He goat? Wt r u on about ...
Ur so local its irritating
Its cuz u op wrote this thread. U just want to derail it

Wait who quoted who first ... Thats wt i thought mind ur bloody biz if im Not ur type y even look in my direction !!!! Idi0t because i cuss u out now im not ur type
Ur sooo dumb ,
U read my msg now quoted me ... N now ur chting sh!t
Go n fix ur face before quoting me again , ur a pathetic excuse of a man .
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op sorry for this ... U cn clearly see he want this thread derail ..

He quoted me first no vex ohh
But i wont stop lol u knw me
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin grin

can't stop laughing.

Wasnt even chting to him to begin with oh

U see how dumb these guys r

Feel sorry for the girls dat put up with this crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.