Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (28018 Views)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / 7 Top Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies May Never Get Married. / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

Wasnt even chting to him to begin with oh

U see how dumb these guys r

Feel sorry for the girls dat put up with this crap
just leave him.

Come on.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

just leave him.

Come on.

When he leaves me i will
He looked for my trouble ....
Now he will get it

These guy get away with this all d time i see how they treat ladies on NL
Not this time
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Midehi:

if u av all d qualities you mentioned & if true love is there,i wont turn u down.
I've got all the qualities.. So wetin go come happen now ? grin
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Its no 10 for me
I just don't like smokers
You can drink, but drink responsibly

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by menix(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

Of course im not ur type lol
Look at ur face .. Look at dat head shape
Just shut it
Wasted man arguing with chics
Dont know wts funny ... He goat? Wt r u on about ...
Ur so local its irritating
Its cuz u op wrote this thread. U just want to derail it

Wait who quoted who first ... Thats wt i thought mind ur bloody biz if im Not ur type y even look in my direction !!!! Idi0t because i cuss u out now im not ur type
Ur sooo dumb ,
U read my msg now quoted me ... N now ur chting sh!t
Go n fix ur face before quoting me again , ur a pathetic excuse of a man .

So funny wiv my head bashing, it shows d gene dat runz within ur community re bald headed pple..

Datz a hair cut Mgbeke ndi awusa, thought I was chatting wiv som1 free not knowing u tied up som where in d cave..

Don't worry kip crushing until u crushed wiv hatred..

Still on still:
Ihu Fanta Okpa Coke
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

When he leaves me i will
Now he will get it

Not this time
hmmmmmmm

but seriously it's not worth it .
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by menix(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lala247:

When he leaves me i will
Now he will get it

Not this time

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...
I haf die ooooooooo
Gal u so funnyyyyyy!!!!
See pple staring at me, ahahahahahahah..

Beau oya throw mii 1 more jab nd I won't respond again ok.
I swear u mst win dis tournament...

Luvin my day..
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...
I haf die ooooooooo
Gal u so funnyyyyyy!!!!
See pple staring at me, ahahahahahahah..

Beau oya throw mii 1 more jab nd I won't respond again ok.
I swear u mst win dis tournament...

Luvin my day..

Tournatment yet again i wasnt chting to u
Lol ur such a child this is not a competition fool
Ur prime example
Mind ur biz
Im not interested

This is y ppl cant stand home based nigerian guys ,,, d way u cht n look is sooo irritating... Ur the one making it difficult for d gentlemen out there

1 Like

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmmmm

but seriously it's not worth it .

Lol yh im starting to see
Its like chating to a wall
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I've got all the qualities.. So wetin go come happen now ? grin
one thing missin 'true love'
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Mbamally(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stupidity is when you charge your phone with generator and still come online to type GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by dahreyM: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
11. You are poor and lazy.

12. You ve disgusting habits.

Dat sounded like u r tking shots@ the OP
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by ceeceeco: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Story for the gods. Make money, & every other thing shall be added unto you.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Minet16(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
When the guy cannot fast and pray, or even go to the mountain...

When he cannot cook

You said RESPONSIBLE girls bah??

1 Like

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by koyyess: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, this is the only reasonable post you've ever created. I repeat- the only post. Little wonder you haven't gotten much likes because the kind of males you are referring to are reading your post right now. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by ghostofsparta(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Horrlah(f): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
tosyn sup?
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by johnsonjazzy(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
6 and 10 I disagree. Most especially that 10 every lady be it responsible or wayward have different qualities they like in men. drink nd smoking is normal stuff whatever u does since u drive something from it is utility.e.g presidents,lawyers,doctors,bankers e.t.c they took it and they marry responsible women everyman with different life style.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Bitojoe(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2015
jingh:
space bought !
C Of O 784a57b

understand...
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Roseey0(f): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2015
When he talks too much....

Must have toasted the entire forumite tongue
We know them
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by vislabraye(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2015
What are the disgusting habits
ArchEnemy:
11. You are poor and lazy.

12. You ve disgusting habits.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by vislabraye(m): 12:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Minet16:
When the guy cannot fast and pray, or even go to the mountain...

When he cannot cook

You said RESPONSIBLE girls bah??

I feel you. We need to define who a responsible girl/lady is.
I would say a working class, ambitious or career minded lady is responsible. But then....they do a lot of funny things.

For instance do responsible ladies use intimacy gadgets too?
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Some guys prefer irresponsible girls coz dey aint ready to marry.... Ask university guys... And how does one's moniker make a gurl's head kolo. d good ol' 2go days... obo~pounder.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2015
So that's why she's been turning me down. Chaii.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by fritiyo: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2015
I don pursue one cool lady tire she never say yes. she dont ask of card even when i gv her money for transport she turn down but later took half of de money.

seriously, there are so many responsible ladies out dia, my girl is one of them sa.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2015
STORY!!!

AS A YOUNG GUY, i will say this....

once you have a nice house, a couple of cars and some change to spare every now and then, you will get so many girls you wouldnt believe it.
inshort, na u go dey turn dem away. whoever cooked up this list na amateur.

my advise: be charismatic, speak well, make money and live ur life!

2 Likes

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Horrlah:
tosyn sup?
I'm fine dear n u ?
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2015
koyyess:
Op, this is the only reasonable post you've ever created. I repeat- the only post. Little wonder you haven't gotten much likes because the kind of males you are referring to are reading your post right now. Good luck.
Thanks so much bro

Encouragement is all I need

Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by tosyne2much(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2015
dahreyM:

Dat sounded like u r tking shots@ the OP
Egbon calm down.. She's not taking shots @ me cheesy
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by dahreyM: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Egbon calm down.. She's not taking shots @ me cheesy

I knw lah.
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by themejiwalker(m): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2015
icebeatz:
STORY!!!

AS A YOUNG GUY, i will say this....

once you have a nice house, a couple of cars and some change to spare every now and then, you will get so many girls you wouldnt believe it.
inshort, na u go dey turn dem away. whoever cooked up this list na amateur.

my advise: be charismatic, speak well, make money and live ur life!

tell 'em bruh!
Re: Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down by pbs4real(m): 1:51am On Feb 26, 2015
jingh:
space bought !
C Of O 784a57b
add d rest,nt complete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.