Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Note: Before Saying I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Note: Before Saying I Do. (779 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note: Before Saying I Do. by DollarGenie: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2015
My Marriage lasted for 3days, + one month patched two in one life and 4months of indescribable divorce saga.

After my experience, i felt i have something (an advice) for anyone out there planning to marry in few months/years time.

My life was a horror Nollywood movie yet to be screenplayed (please contact if you are a producer).

In Brief:

We got to know each other through both parents. I liked her but wanted to date her for a while before getting married to her. My dad and her mum insisted that I perform necessary marriage rites. They pressure was so much that i gave in. I felt that there is nothing i can't handle, I'm a very calm person, i can live with any kind of person, i imagined.
We did proper introduction after three days of sighting her the first time. The rest of the traditional marriage rites were performed within the next 31/2 months.

The rest is big story, i lost lots of things, slept in several prayer centres, police stations, hospitals, visited many prayer ministries and churches. There was nothing i didn't do.

My hearts bleeds each time i take a peep into the past.
I focus on the future, and the wonderful life God gave me.
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by ronald4lif(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2015
You serious bruv?
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by Enegod(m): 12:50am On Feb 23, 2015
I just hope that you are a troll undecided
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by DollarGenie: 12:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Lesson 1: Follow your initial decision, Don't change your mind /decisions because of pressures from anybody. Do things at your own time. When it comes to marriage, Do not overlook anything, if it is bad, it is bad.
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by mirexxx(f): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
undecided
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by mirexxx(f): 12:56am On Feb 23, 2015
nansense! undecided
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by DollarGenie: 12:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
^
Joking Right?

I'm Pouring my hearts outs.

I don't want anybody to have the kind of experience i had.
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Sory bro
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by khassy(m): 1:45am On Feb 23, 2015
I'll comment when I wake
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by khassy(m): 1:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Boring story..... Nollywood done get new script sha
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by Enegod(m): 5:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by DollarGenie: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Sory bro

Doesn't really need sorry from anybody!

I just want people to conduct proper research before getting marriage and do not ignore any evil you discover in your research.
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by texybaby(f): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2015
This is really sad...eyaaaa....I wonder y marriages crash down can't d issues b managed...wat happened to love,sacrifice, n patience..it gets me shivering... God help us
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2015
DollarGenie:

Doesn't really need sorry from anybody!

I just want people to conduct proper research before getting marriage and do not ignore any evil you discover in your research.
u are right
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by DollarGenie: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Lesson 2: If he/she shows no remorse for ungodly actions to you or to others, do not ignore it.

(excerpt)
Before we got married, she narrated a story of how she planned to kill her step sister's sons and burn down her fathers compound if her sister had over stepped her borders.

I only told her that such wickedness will lead her to regrets and encouraged her to be forgiving.
Re: Note: Before Saying I Do. by texybaby(f): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
DollarGenie:
Lesson 2: If he/she shows no remorse for ungodly actions to you or to others, do not ignore it.

(excerpt)
Before we got married, she narrated a story of how she planned to kill her step sister's sons and burn down her fathers compound if her sister had over stepped her borders.

I only told her that such wickedness will lead her to regrets and encouraged her to be forgiving.

Jeezzzzzz was she really serious abt it?....n u weren't scared....

(1) (Reply)

The Torture Of Loving A Person Who Doesn’t Love You Back / Plz Advice / Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.