Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums (48962 Views)

N50m Goods Destroyed As Electronic Store Got Burnt In Onitsha / SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity / Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by coldFLARES1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
dubbiskelly:

prove me wrong with facts.
bros, I'm a bit busy. There are bills to be paid. I just wish above all things that you could stop peddling falsehoods and spreading hate
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by otokx(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
This story needs re verification.

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by luggy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
OreMI22:

Reciprocity is the way to go.
Not too much
is not funny, ur state
ment tells that ur happy of what happy, but it will not still stop igbo people from vorting GEJ
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
omololu2020:
foolish fulani slave,,if u feel u want to die,u can com to ladega in ikorodu n ask for iku alhaji...foolish aboki girl
stupid lazy idiot, coward of d highest order, u dat want to kill me should be d one to look for me. Wo, am a correct igbo chic. We all know d only people fulani people are dominating till tomorrow. Anuofia amu nmiri.

3 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
asuoka:

Seriously it won't count...dey already hav der voters...we r not needed
says who?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
achemedez:
IT's DURING GEJ REIGN WE EAR EXPLOSIVE HERE BOMB BLAST THERE.....

It's HEAR not EAR. Even in your writing, you still bring your Yoruba accent to bear. Tufiakwa!
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by abdul123(m): 12:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Demon punish all you ibotic folks wey dey here.... God punish una... Una no go die beta.. Mad grasshoppers
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by sanmibukunmi: 2:14am On Feb 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

stop making noise and been silly, dont try and rope igbo in your madness, we are now warning you. maybe you want lagos to be the next battle field. the guy that got his bus burnt is from my place and just the same kindred. You call igbo, igbos understnad what it means to be hardworking and just cant burn hard earned properties.

IT IS THE YORUBA APC TOUTS THAT DID IT or do you want to deny your people or are you afraid.

if you want us to burn it down we burn the whole town down and start afresh

WARN YOUR URCHINS
Hahahahaha it is people like you dt are never succesful....Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ you boasting and bragging of another man's property why don't you work to make your own. Look at my earlier post I condemned it out rightly you were supposed to do the same....instead you come here and start pointing fingers...you can't even boast of one bus but you are calling a whole tribe lazy...you think you guys are the only successful ones abi....even the owner won't just accuse some ppl of doing it without true evidence but you that know nothing about making money will come here and start shouting that it is one of you brother that owns it instead of beating your chest and threatening a fight that you wouldn't even wait to face when it starts....Eediot nla. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by GenIgrigi: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Chidozieude:

[s]Your ugly face and offensive mouth odour is affecting your brain.

It is not Yorubas fault that you look like a frog, go and blame your evil mother that didn't bring you up properly[/s]
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by GenIgrigi: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2015
abdul123:
[s]Demon punish all you ibotic folks wey dey here.... God punish una... Una no go die beta.. Mad grasshoppers[/s]

**grins** Go prepare for your 72 virgins. They need you more. **LOLS**
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2015
asadike:
says who?

Ok let's see
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omololu2020(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2015
asadike:
stupid lazy idiot, coward of d highest order, u dat want to kill me should be d one to look for me. Wo, am a correct igbo chic. We all know d only people fulani people are dominating till tomorrow. Anuofia amu nmiri.
u are a confuse coward b1tch,,u fuckin use a yoruba name,now u r tellin me u r a hairy 1gbo fvcktard....i dont giv a Bleep about ilorin....just wait till d clueless one rig election,,i pray i get my hands on person lik u in lagos,,wot happend to ur pple durin d counter coup will b a childs play

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by tonychristopher: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Hahahahaha it is people like you dt are never succesful....Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ you boasting and bragging of another man's property why don't you work to make your own. Look at my earlier post I condemned it out rightly you were supposed to do the same....instead you come here and start pointing fingers...you can't even boast of one bus but you are calling a whole tribe lazy...you think you guys are the only successful ones abi....even the owner won't just accuse some ppl of doing it without true evidence but you that know nothing about making money will come here and start shouting that it is one of you brother that owns it instead of beating your chest and threatening a fight that you wouldn't even wait to face when it starts....Eediot nla. Mumu

It is people like you that die in abject penury and distress.....you come here snd say igbo are amongst them . do you know what it means to have such investment . you can't survive a day out of your region . Venture out and make it if your brave.

Now you talk about riches. Yes I might not be in Forbes list but i thank lord. For making me come this far

But finally I did not lie

Tell me one of your people that have luxury logistic business I shut up but if yoi can't talk then shut the hell. up

How can people ever be successful in life where the burn peopled sweats ....bunch of tout and arsonist infested tribe

Rest in peace
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omololu2020(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2015
asadike:
fulani are dominatin yorubas,yet we hav ruled more dan dem...u are a lost igbo b1tch livin in ilorin...i cant just wait for d clueless one to rig d election so dat f00lish igbos lik u livin outsyd ur regions would b killed...olofo

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by tonychristopher: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
abdul123:
Demon punish all you ibotic folks wey dey here.... God punish una... Una no go die beta.. Mad grasshoppers

Muslim Man and idiotic way of reasoning from wasteland

R I P
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by sanmibukunmi: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

It is people like you that die in abject penury and distress.....you come here snd say igbo are amongst them . do you know what it means to have such investment . you can't survive a day out of your region . Venture out and make it if your brave.

Now you talk about riches. Yes I might not be in Forbes list but i thank lord. For making me come this far

But finally I did not lie

Tell me one of your people that have luxury logistic business I shut up but if yoi can't talk then shut the hell. up

How can people ever be successful in life where the burn peopled sweats ....bunch of tout and arsonist infested tribe

Rest in peace
ℓ☺ℓ......stop crying brother. I don't have time to start telling you who us rich and who is not. I focus on myself only........who told you am not venturing out You ppl are just always disillusioned at time like you are the only ones with business ideas...such a joke. You can reply me again be rest assured I won't reply you....keep basking in you retarded tribal mentality....Hasta lavista brother...we can get a chance to meet in the real world .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2015
omololu2020:
fulani are dominatin yorubas,yet we hav ruled more dan dem...u are a lost igbo b1tch livin in ilorin...i cant just wait for d clueless one to rig d election so dat f00lish igbos lik u livin outsyd ur regions would b killed...olofo
okobo, wa gbo temi o, aja ti oba wole ti ekun, odi dandan ki ofi eje we. See, u no fit. We v occupied ur land and u will do no damn shit. Na only to shout 'ah,ye,ah,wo,' u sabi. If u talk rubbish, we will beat you to pulp. Stupid tenant of igbo man in his land.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2015
omololu2020:
u are a confuse coward b1tch,,u fuckin use a yoruba name,now u r tellin me u r a hairy 1gbo fvcktard....i dont giv a Bleep about ilorin....just wait till d clueless one rig election,,i pray i get my hands on person lik u in lagos,,wot happend to ur pple durin d counter coup will b a childs play
I don't have time to lie, and I will not claim what I am not. Born and bred in ilorin, was given a yoruba name right from birth by d nurses. Yes tope is my yoruba name, now go and die.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by tonychristopher: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

ℓ☺ℓ......stop crying brother. I don't have time to start telling you who us rich and who is not. I focus on myself only........who told you am not venturing out You ppl are just always disillusioned at time like you are the only ones with business ideas...such a joke. You can reply me again be rest assured I won't reply you....keep basking in you retarded tribal mentality....Hasta lavista brother...we can get a chance to meet in the real world .

GO AND SIT DOW..... GOT COFFEE TO TAKE

DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omololu2020(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2015
asadike:
I don't have time to lie, and I will not claim what I am not. Born and bred in ilorin, was given a yoruba name right from birth by d nurses. Yes tope is my yoruba name, now go and die.
f00lish parasite,,,whats my business if a igbo b1tch lik u is called a yoruba name or not fvcktard...olofo gal,,,if dem lik mak dem giv u nupe name wetin b my business omo ale...cant just wait to see wot will happen afta d election......we av enof flat head in ikorodu,so y do i hav to com to ilorin just because of one hairy b1tch...

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omololu2020(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2015
asadike:
okobo, wa gbo temi o, aja ti oba wole ti ekun, odi dandan ki ofi eje we. See, u no fit. We v occupied ur land and u will do no damn shit. Na only to shout 'ah,ye,ah,wo,' u sabi. If u talk rubbish, we will beat you to pulp. Stupid tenant of igbo man in his land.
well u should ask ur pple in lagos ao dey fled back to d south east durin d june 1993 crises,n ask dem about d reign of OPC durin d early 2000...every Nigerian knows d pple dat alwas mak mouth,or u want me to remind u of ao adaobi cried to d daft fool in aso rock wen Fashola deployed ibola to onitsha,with all una rantin wetin don change....well let us all pray dia will b bloody riot afta d clueless one rig himsef in

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2015
omololu2020:
well u should ask ur pple in lagos ao dey fled back to d south east durin d june 1993 crises,n ask dem about d reign of OPC durin d early 2000...every Nigerian knows d pple dat alwas mak mouth,or u want me to remind u of ao adaobi cried to d daft fool in aso rock wen Fashola deployed ibola to onitsha,with all una rantin wetin don change....well let us all pray dia will b bloody riot afta d clueless one rig himsef in
u too dey talk. Stop talking and start d action. Alfa sule
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by olaboy001(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:
When people envy so much, you wonder how can they or their children amount so much, CHISCO is from my immidiate village nad he has never been a politician, Igbo are not contesting, Jonathan is not an igbo man, this is a warning...DO NOT LET US TURN LAGOS INTO A WARFIELD. Biafra was fought in the eastern flanks but this will be fought in the WESTERN FLANK

APC warn your breed and group of never do well supporters, they shouldnt start what they cant finish

you hoarded PVC nobody talk
now you burn luxury buses

hmmmmm

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THEIR WHOLE TRIBES THAT HAVE LUXURY BUSES THAT THEY WILL ...HMMM WE CAN BURN THE WHOLE CITY DOWN IF THEY WANT IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO APC WARN YOUR PEOPLE

[/s]
You fit face WAR?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omololu2020(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
asadike:
u too dey talk. Stop talking and start d action. Alfa sule
daft fvcktard,just pray Jonathan rig d election n see d result...n who told u am a muslim b1tch?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
omololu2020:
daft fvcktard,just pray Jonathan rig d election n see d result...n who told u am a muslim b1tch?
ignored

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omololu2020(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
asadike:
ignored
tongue
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by ogadriva(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2015
wow... why would people do this to chisco transport bus.. This is not nice at all..
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Wickedfacts: 12:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Look at how far the evil animals in PDP have been peddling falsehood.

No wonder the gods are punishing them.

As for Chisco, his business is already comatose, karma is giving him hard knocks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by hammerT: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Keegan: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Look at how far the evil animals in PDP have been peddling falsehood.

No wonder the gods are punishing them.

As for Chisco, his business is already comatose, karma is giving him hard knocks.

God is really showing them shege up to this day except they repent. Liars shall not prosper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.