Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums (48976 Views)

N50m Goods Destroyed As Electronic Store Got Burnt In Onitsha / SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity / Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by PerfectFortune: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2015
richielan:
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

How did you get started cos according to the site, Nigeria is not listed as one of the country/location to be selected.

Share more.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omonnakoda: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2015
AustineE1:
This is unacceptable,these yoruba jobless touts did it intentionally out of jealousy,they knew the company with massive investment is owned by an igbo-man whom they assume would be supporting GEJ and they saw this as an opportunity to burn it down.
tinubu,Fashola and a host of other APC criminally minded rascals has now brought in the ant infested wood into Lagos,they shld hence expect Lizards as their visitors.I said it Amaechi,Rochas,Ngige and any Igbo-man supporting APC is a total sell-out to our people.this is a tip of the iceberg on what Igbos and south-southerns shld expect if by a stroke of luck,Buhari/Osibanjo ever rules this country,God forbid!.Whatelse can you ever expect from these bunch of retrogressives,if nt total distructn.....this was exactly how boko haram was started by some northern politicians,using other peoples children for distructn of your enemies and tomorrow you start blaming GEJ....i believe that this act will help persuade some igbos who are still undecided on whom to cast their vote for in Lagos,to cast their votes where their interest will be protected.
It is unacceptable and sad.But without investigations we should avoid inflammatory and unsubstantiated allegations. It could have been done by jobless Eboe touts at the behest of one of the victim's Eboe rivals in business,who knows? It won't be the first time
Who if anyone can or will benefit from this if not his rivals?
It is also not acceptable to seize this incident as an opportunity to ventilate your hatred for Yorubas.You should know what the outcome of that would be.Cease and desist

5 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Chidozieude: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
Jealousy will kill some people wildly known for laziness. See act of cowardice. It will be much easier for a camel to pass through d eye of a needle than buhari to rule dis country again.

Your ugly face and offensive mouth odour is affecting your brain.

It is not Yorubas fault that you look like a frog, go and blame your evil mother that didn't bring you up properly

2 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by melvin0004(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
God help us. After all the things these politicians has done to us,some of our lazy youths who refer to be called hoodlums still remain senseless!..imagine?,what has a mere billboard got to do with 25 buses?
truth be told Apc is associated with violence. party of touts

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
Jealousy will kill some people wildly known for laziness. See act of cowardice. It will be much easier for a camel to pass through d eye of a needle than buhari to rule dis country again.

Are u for real...
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by zeelo2014: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2015
omonla555:
Ibo campaing of calumny, Sun newspaper, an anti Yoruba newspaper. The more reason why Champion newspaper died a natural death.

The paper (Champion) died with June 12, 1993. The paper was used by anti June 12 campaigners to scuttle June 12.

The Sun newspaper is going same way.

Hatred after the Biafra loss and preparing for another atomic war loss.
So Punch, tribune and the nation newspapers are what?
U guys always want to be told what u want to hear.

9 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by luvinhubby(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2015
maddock:

First of all I must commend you on your mature response. But am not in any saying that it is right to do have burnt even if it's just one bus. But my point is that news like this could cause a very big problem for us. If you take a look at the reaction to this issue, if nairaland were to be a physical place I dare say houses or cars belonging to APC would also have torched. The matter have not been investigated and APC found culpable, but everybody is already fingering APC. Just because an onlooker said he say the campaign rally of APC. Let's be wise and don't allow politicians to use to destroy ourselves after ensuring their wards are safely in abroad.
Thanks for the commendation.
But i make bold to say that the day this happened was the day APC held it's rally in Surulere & the party thugs who were returning from the rally, dressed in APC vests did this. I say so because i have been there & heard what happened from.witnesses.
I do not support nor encourage reprisals, no that would be foolish, but let us call a spade a spade, the language of APC leaders has always been violence inclined & we should discourage & condemn any form of violence & it's perpetrators.

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by JEITO: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Those buses would have provided employment for atleast 30people. Yet we wonder why there are no jobs in the country.

#watApity
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by KOBOJO: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2015
omololu2020:
omo ibo,u neva see anytin,dis one nah just childs play...by d time GEJ rigs himself into power,d riot dat will happen will b a childs play to d one dat send u pple back to d east on june 12

Omo Yoruba can u fight a war...??

War no be to eat amala ati ewedu soup poo...

9 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:

Are u for real...first u quoted th word of Jesus for this one den u made it look like u really hate dis man
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by JUHABACH: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2015
fkaz:

Full of hate

@topic, The eye witness should explain better to nigeria police on what really happen, because he is number one suspect
TWO QUESTION.
what makes the eye witness a suspect?
and

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by nwaanambra1(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2015
AustineE1:
[s]This is unacceptable,these yoruba jobless touts did it intentionally out of jealousy,they knew the company with massive investment is owned by an igbo-man whom they assume would be supporting GEJ and they saw this as an opportunity to burn it down.
tinubu,Fashola and a host of other APC criminally minded rascals has now brought in the ant infested wood into Lagos,they shld hence expect Lizards as their visitors.I said it Amaechi,Rochas,Ngige and any Igbo-man supporting APC is a total sell-out to our people.this is a tip of the iceberg on what Igbos and south-southerns shld expect if by a stroke of luck,Buhari/Osibanjo ever rules this country,God forbid!.Whatelse can you ever expect from these bunch of retrogressives,if nt total distructn.....this was exactly how boko haram was started by some northern politicians,using other peoples children for distructn of your enemies and tomorrow you start blaming GEJ....i believe that this act will help persuade some igbos who are still undecided on whom to cast their vote for in Lagos,to cast their votes where their interest will be protected.[/s]

i guess ijaw man is your brother right? if only you know how Ijaws hate you for being an igboman. any way no need trying to teach you history because you are ignorant, stvpid, uneducated, biased, fool, ignoramus and a fool again! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by coldFLARES1(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2015
ZUBY77:
Now I know why Dangote is quiet about the election.

More reason Army is needed in this election.
Deploying army for the purpose of elections would be against the rule of law, having regard to the ruling against such by a Sokoto High Court and a validation of same by an appellate court in Abuja.

If only we could play this game with the decency of civilized people, there won't be violence.

Mind you, what is the numerical strength of the armed forces? Maybe one-to-200 citizens. If out of the 200 citizens, five are well armed and fully ready for engagement, do you think even the background military training of the soldier can guarantee his victory?

Na tree wey near tree na Im make monkey dey smart. Just pray make things no ras at the rate it is going.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by melvin0004(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2015
psalmsjob:

Federal government employment is now a LOTTERY programme in this YouWIN of a scam stealing peoples ideas and give money to their proxy to setup businesses for them.

They scam youths with immigration employment and nothing but stories.

#LetsVoteForBuhari...For a real employment for youths!

#VoteForChange #SaiBaba
mumu we are discussing abt apc act of violence in lagos n u are saying sai baba instead of condemning d act.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by JUHABACH: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2015
adesinaabiodun:
So SUN could also write a story without an address of the incident! How many ppl knows Chisco Head office? ! I smell political hypertek!

Picture of where APC Miscrants are throwing explosive materials into d compound or #idontbelieveit#

Plus how can 25 Buses got burnt and we only have picture for lesss than 4 buses? Sun Newspaper Na u biko oooooo

Must every attack from APC?
dat unbiased opinion.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by dubbiskelly(m): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
Naija don suffer from all this blood suckers called Politicians and I pity the youth being used to perpetrate this nefarious acts. May God help us to see the aftermath of this dangerous voyage we are in.

Anybody who still thinks that the APC is what we need must be demented, they are a bunch of violence loving corrupt senile men and women.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Tinubu had once incited his party members to lynch anybody that is against apc.This is a man whose family enjoys one political office or the other.He was a gov,his wife,oluremi tinubu is a senator,his late mother was an iyaloja.His daughter is now the new iyaloja.His son is vying for Senate.All apc govs and Nass political officials are answerable to him.They all give returns to him.while he just give thugs 10k to attack his opponent. When will the youth that are fighting for this man learn?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 9:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Chidozieude:

Your ugly face and offensive mouth odour is affecting your brain.

It is not Yorubas fault that you look like a frog, go and blame your evil mother that didn't bring you up properly
indeed, yoruba with an igbo name, what an inferiority complex! Did I even mention yoruba or is progressive members in lagos only yorubas? Or are u acknowledging d fact that u guys are lazy and are cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2015
asuoka:

Are u for real...first u quoted th word of Jesus for this one den u made it look like u really hate dis man
am sorry dear. Just venting my anger jor
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by dubbiskelly(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2015
JUHABACH:

dat unbiased opinion.

You were told the fire started when the campaing trail of the jihadists passed through and you are still asking for pictures, your cranium must be filled with pyocele.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by babestella: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2015
omololu2020:
omo ibo,u neva see anytin,dis one nah just childs play...by d time GEJ rigs himself into power,d riot dat will happen will b a childs play to d one dat send u pple back to d east on june 12

You are just a simple lazy thief who should e castrateD. Let the war start and let's see how your Lagos will look like. Useless son of a piggy LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by dubbiskelly(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2015
JUHABACH:

dat unbiased opinion.

No mind am.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Chidozieude: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
indeed, yoruba with an igbo name, what an inferiority complex! Did I even mention yoruba or is progressive members in lagos only yorubas? Or are u acknowledging d fact that u guys are lazy and are cowards.

Illiterate where did I say am Yoruba ? I am just highlighting your evil hatred which is driven by your very ugly duck face and propelled by the odour from your mouth

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Chidozieude: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2015
babestella:

You are just a simple lazy thief who should e castrateD. Let the war start and let's see how your Lagos will look like. Useless son of a piggy LovePeddler.

Do you still sell batteries?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by asadike(f): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2015
omololu2020:
b1tch by d tym Jonathan rig himsef to power,,n riot start..i pray i see u...igbo hairy b1tch
see who? Oya come to adewole estate ilorin. If u get there ask for tope edwins. Omo ale
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by JUHABACH: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2015
lozanni:

This sounds like beer parlour talk.
Champion Newspapers was once managed by a true Yoruba Son, Chief Henry Odukomaiya , just as The Sun Newspaper is currently being managed by Mr Femi Adeshina another Yoruba Son.
The whole country and The East voted massively for MKO Abiola and also OBJ.
Always cross-check your facts before believing beer-parlour discussions.

not to mention femi adeshina has been an ardent supporter of buhari since i ve known him.
smh. people talkin w/o thinking.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by JUHABACH: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2015
dubbiskelly:

You were told the fire started when the campaing trail of the jihadists passed through and you are still asking for pictures, your cranium must be filled with pyocele.

you understand what sacarsm is, right?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by filebe777: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2015
AustineE1:
This is unacceptable,these yoruba jobless touts did it intentionally out of jealousy,they knew the company with massive investment is owned by an igbo-man whom they assume would be supporting GEJ and they saw this as an opportunity to burn it down.
tinubu,Fashola and a host of other APC criminally minded rascals has now brought in the ant infested wood into Lagos,they shld hence expect Lizards as their visitors.I said it Amaechi,Rochas,Ngige and any Igbo-man supporting APC is a total sell-out to our people.this is a tip of the iceberg on what Igbos and south-southerns shld expect if by a stroke of luck,Buhari/Osibanjo ever rules this country,God forbid!.Whatelse can you ever expect from these bunch of retrogressives,if nt total distructn.....this was exactly how boko haram was started by some northern politicians,using other peoples children for distructn of your enemies and tomorrow you start blaming GEJ....i believe that this act will help persuade some igbos who are still undecided on whom to cast their vote for in Lagos,to cast their votes where their interest will be protected.

Dude...Assumptions, Hearsay, lack of research,bias and finger pointing will always make u stupid and dumb.

Did you read or you just lack understanding?

Omo ale ni iwo ati iran ee.

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by bukaty13: 9:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Can any thing Gud come out of APC? If not to llk for other people truble lipsrsealed
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Bastards..... complete illiterates... all in d name of political campaign u burnt one of d leading transport company.... fools without future... barbaric n disorganised idiots... I trust chisco...dis idiots won't go Scot free .. Dis typo pple wud never Av a good life...dy wud beg n beg till dy die likewise their generations..... bloody n untrained fools...
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Y r d youths bn used. all Cos of 5k.... U do something capable of damaging Ur future..... leave politics n think abt d future dy won't listen..... no wonder America laughs at us every time.... All d pple involved in dis barbaric act wud eat sand till dy leave dis earth....
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
am sorry dear. Just venting my anger jor

Lol...I can't even imagine voting at all...wether u vote pdp or apc...dey r both d same...so let me keep my vote to d future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.