Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums (48983 Views)

N50m Goods Destroyed As Electronic Store Got Burnt In Onitsha / SUV's, HILUX AND HUMMER BUSES - Investment Opportunity / Commercial Transport Buses Manager (Company Or an Individual) Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Kzealz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Caseless:
25 luxury buses and trucks were destroyed and no pictures? How d place that was burnt take contain 25 luxury buses and trucks? Isn't the place supposed to be a mini park or loading point for chisco and not a manufacturing plant? I pray this sad event is not true. If true , then somebody is trying to 'inflate' the level of damage done just incase the gov't decide to compensate them cos chisco and the hoodlums are trying to play a fast one pdp/gej. And the only person that spoke about the level of damage in the report pleaded anonymity. Who pleads not to be named in a report when his/her property is destroyed? SUNNEWSPAPERS nawa oo.
I really like to reply u...but u're senseless..so no need talking to a fool

2 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by tonychristopher: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
When people envy so much, you wonder how can they or their children amount so much, CHISCO is from my immidiate village nad he has never been a politician, Igbo are not contesting, Jonathan is not an igbo man, this is a warning...DO NOT LET US TURN LAGOS INTO A WARFIELD. Biafra was fought in the eastern flanks but this will be fought in the WESTERN FLANK

APC warn your breed and group of never do well supporters, they shouldnt start what they cant finish

you hoarded PVC nobody talk
now you burn luxury buses

hmmmmm

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THEIR WHOLE TRIBES THAT HAVE LUXURY BUSES THAT THEY WILL ...HMMM WE CAN BURN THE WHOLE CITY DOWN IF THEY WANT IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO APC WARN YOUR PEOPLE

5 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by bibiking7(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
What's the big idea with these supporters? Politicians now ship in weapons when it's election time. PDP thugs did the same thing at the lekki toll gate, destroying properties. Guess that's the in thing now. Destroying properties that belong to your opponent. Nonsense.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by biodunid: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
25 'luxury' buses at a bus station and no one was in any bus so no casualty? Naija ronu! Ota ile, ota ode, Olorun gba wa lowo won!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by ikeyman00(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
@@@@

yorubas gradually destorying the igbo property

2 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by sanmibukunmi: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
not fair at all.they destroyed properties worth billions of naira.......money that both them and thier generations cant make all their lives..stupid vagabonds oshi angry

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by ismoraj(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Its an act of political imbrogolio. Those involved should be fish out and brought to book....free APC from this biko....#GEJtill2015
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by sanmibukunmi: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
tonychristopher:
When people envy so much, you wonder how can they or their children amount so much, CHISCO is from my immidiate village nad he has never been a politician, Igbo are not contesting, Jonathan is not an igbo man, this is a warning...DO NOT LET US TURN LAGOS INTO A WARFIELD. Biafra was fought in the eastern flanks but this will be fought in the WESTERN FLANK

APC warn your breed and group of never do well supporters, they shouldnt start what they cant finish

you hoarded PVC nobody talk
now you burn luxury buses

hmmmmm

I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THEIR WHOLE TRIBES THAT HAVE LUXURY BUSES THAT THEY WILL ...HMMM WE CAN BURN THE WHOLE CITY DOWN IF THEY WANT IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO APC WARN YOUR PEOPLE

must you make this a tribal thing.....what gives you the assurance that ibos are nit part of the people that set it ablaze?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by cuteboy2: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is just a fore taste of what is in store for Nigeria if Buhari ever gets into power.

I feel sorry for the Igbos in the North. Their blood will be cheaper than pure water after the election, whichever way the election goes.
We Yoruba's are wise. We are leaving that part of the country so they can slaughter themselves.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by gangb(f): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is Buharirism, it is clear those youths have caught the virus and are exhibiting the symptoms Which are rage, violence, impaired ability to reason and soon they will progress to killing. Which normal person in his right senses will go and burn a place just because you saw a picture of GEJ . May God help this country because we all are seeing where we are headed but not saying anything.

4 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by millhouse: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
and tomorrow fashola go run wan go collect tax from the guy business to give him master for Boudilion

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Neplusultra(f): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Am not even startled as dis story might be untrue! However, if eventually its true, dose of u gloating over someone else's calamity, do u tink u'll be spared wen repercussions come?! Hate will consume and kill u in foolishness, U'll be taken unawares!

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Neplusultra(f): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
danmike1:
They just burnt up wealth, equity, jobs and a future.

We ask for change from our leaders, but in what number of ways have we been the change we so much desire?

I weep for my country.

You may think Chisco is the loser. Wrong. Most likely he is insured. Even if not he will get a bank loan and bounce back. Even if not he has enough assets/cash left over to cater for his family.

But what of the anciliary businesses that thrive around the Bus Station? Even the same set of agbero boys benefit from jostling for passengers.

I weep for my country.

When other countries are thinking about the possibility of habitting Mars in the case of a catastrophic event we are only helping to destroy our environment by hurting everything around us including ourselves. Boko Haram, Kidnapping, Vandalism of pipelines and properties, maiming and killing, raping of innocent women and kids. Yet we desire growth! Common airports we have no single world class airport. No truly standard international roads. No fully functional and equipped schools or hospitals. Half baked graduates who spy on chokes written on papers, palms, laps, phones, other people's scripts or sleep with lecturers and students or Admin staff to pass.

And we wanna develop?

We have one of the most religious countries in the world yet we cheat our fellow humans on the same basis of religion. We go to church to look for girls to sleep with. We commit abortions like child's play. We look for government jobs or any job and steal/cheat on the job and we call it 'hammer'. I see young graduates/university students praying to get a job where they can 'hammer'. And you wanna develop.

Integrity is the bedrock of any people/Nation. No integrity no development. You need integrity to build credit, institutions, systems, learn and do business. No integrity no Nation. All we have is a joke held together by withering bonds of ethnicity, religious intolerance, bigotry and nepotism.

We must change for and by ourselves if we desire to see this nation move forward.

I hope my weeping can change to joy. It looks bleak. But I must hope. I must, because without that there is really nothing left in this nation called Nigeria.

Dan Mike
Wonderful piece!! People are alrdy happy it hapnd cos of hate, dere's nothing left to fight for in dis country! Everytin is messed up!

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by biodunid: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
A nation of 170m *****! How come no one can see the glaring signs that this is a dubious story? Chisco HQ bombed but SUN could only speak with 'Stanley' and another anonymous source? No MDs, Directors, Managers, Police or any other verifiable sources? And people are here killing themselves and working up their BPs over a blatant lie? Na wa for us. They really got us cheaply this time around. Nairaland, the home of the ****less?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by azzima(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
AustineE1:
This is unacceptable,these yoruba jobless touts did it intentionally out of jealousy,they knew the company with massive investment is owned by an igbo-man whom they assume would be supporting GEJ and they saw this as an opportunity to burn it down.
tinubu,Fashola and a host of other APC criminally minded rascals has now brought in the ant infested wood into Lagos,they shld hence expect Lizards as their visitors.I said it Amaechi,Rochas,Ngige and any Igbo-man supporting APC is a total sell-out to our people.this is a tip of the iceberg on what Igbos and south-southerns shld expect if by a stroke of luck,Buhari/Osibanjo ever rules this country,God forbid!.Whatelse can you ever expect from these bunch of retrogressives,if nt total distructn.....this was exactly how boko haram was started by some northern politicians,using other peoples children for distructn of your enemies and tomorrow you start blaming GEJ....i believe that this act will help persuade some igbos who are still undecided on whom to cast their vote for in Lagos,to cast their votes where their interest will be protected.
Ogbeni sharap Jordan!.shebi Lagos na no man's land a bi?. Let's see some retaliation from you Igbos na. Then u go see how all of una will be packing ekenedli buses with all your mattresses back to the east.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nicepoker(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Caseless:
25 luxury buses and trucks were destroyed and no pictures? How d place that was burnt take contain 25 luxury buses and trucks? Isn't the place supposed to be a mini park or loading point for chisco and not a manufacturing plant? I pray this sad event is not true. If true , then somebody is trying to 'inflate' the level of damage done just incase the gov't decide to compensate them cos chisco and the hoodlums are trying to play a fast one pdp/gej. And the only person that spoke about the level of damage in the report pleaded anonymity. Who pleads not to be named in a report when his/her property is destroyed? SUNNEWSPAPERS nawa oo.
u need medication
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Caseless: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . . Hahahahah, Caseless no go kill me o!!!!!!!! . . . . And i know it will be much more easier for the mosquitoe to challenge the camel to climb at the back of an elephant and carry both of them together for Oga Jona to rule this country again!!!
GBAM!
grin grin
Mike, where have u been?
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by psalmsjob: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
melvin0004:
mumu we are discussing abt apc act of violence in lagos n u are saying sai baba instead of condemning d act.

The violence is being done by both parties, Rivers by PDP, now Lagos by APC but doesn't change the fact that your mumu President don fail Nigeria in every sector particularly as it relates to youth employment/empowerment all GEJ programmes are scams to loot our treasury.

So if you call me mumu for saying the truth about Goodluck as Commander-In-Stealing fine atleast I still got my conscience intact.

I know how it must feel for you guys knowing that all this your stealing is coming to an end in #MarchForBuhari. But don't worry about prison Baba has said he'll not jail you guys you hear Tocks.

#SaiBaba #SaiBuhari #SaiNigeria #SaiAPC #Inshallah
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by psalmsjob: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
cescky:

Am sorry for you as you lack substance to gain any form form of meaningful employment apart form your current 15k per month job.

Its obvious from your statement above.
If u like stit down and be waiting for people to provide job for you.

Fyi, I've tried youwin and have not won,but I know laymen that have won.

Fyi, I've tried youwin and have not won,but I know laymen that have won...that's the scam I'm talking about "layman" or proxy contestant.

But seriously, between me and you who is wasting his time waiting for "lottory" (sic) YouWin money to start a business if your idea is so great it should get sponsorship.

You say I got a job that pays 15k per month salary well if so good cos with my honor intact its better than stealing and saying its nothing.

Guys like you are pained because its not gonna be stealing and deceiving people as usual again...bye bye to yamayama...#ChangeHasCome

#SaiBaba #SaiBuhari...una get heart attack
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by tonychristopher: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

must you make this a tribal thing.....what gives you the assurance that ibos are nit part of the people that set it ablaze?

stop making noise and been silly, dont try and rope igbo in your madness, we are now warning you. maybe you want lagos to be the next battle field. the guy that got his bus burnt is from my place and just the same kindred. You call igbo, igbos understnad what it means to be hardworking and just cant burn hard earned properties.

IT IS THE YORUBA APC TOUTS THAT DID IT or do you want to deny your people or are you afraid.

if you want us to burn it down we burn the whole town down and start afresh

WARN YOUR URCHINS

6 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by melvin0004(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
psalmsjob:

The violence is being done by both parties, Rivers by PDP, now Lagos by APC but doesn't change the fact that your mumu President don fail Nigeria in every sector particularly as it relates to youth employment/empowerment all GEJ programmes are scams to loot our treasury.

So if you call me mumu for saying the truth about Goodluck as Commander-In-Stealing fine atleast I still got my conscience intact.

I know how it must feel for you guys knowing that all this your stealing is coming to an end in #MarchForBuhari. But don't worry about prison Baba has said he'll not jail you guys you hear Tocks.

#SaiBaba #SaiBuhari #SaiNigeria #SaiAPC #Inshallah
As youth try to condemn any act of violence no matter who is behind it (apc n pdp).not just shouting sai buhari in any where u found urself.

3 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Akeem79(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Caseless:
and it will be much easier for a mosquitoe to carry the carmel on its back than gej to rule this country again. I'm sure the carmel is about to pass the eye of the needle for the first time cos buhari is about to win and rule this country again by God's grace.
American day dreamer shocked

2 Likes

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by francizy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
realGURU:
voteGEJoutNOW
votePDPout!
Send Progress Dismantling Party to recession NOW!!.
Kick Peoples' Destiny Polluters to Kirikiri Maximum prison NOW!!!

saiBABA
saiBABA.

This shîts no longer gathers likes.. Look for something better now.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by psalmsjob: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
melvin0004:
As youth try to condemn any act of violence no matter who is behind it (apc n pdp).not just shouting sai buhari in any where u found urself.

After all is said its then...#SaiBuhari if he dey pain you go drink ogogoro with GEJonathan.

As for me and my people we've decided to support this wave of #Change coming because its for a #BetterNigeria

#VoteForChange #SaiBuhari #SaiBaba
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
and y not? Pls don't make me change my mind about voting o.

Seriously it won't count...dey already hav der voters...we r not needed
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by Keegan: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
biodunid:
A lie from the pit of hell apparently. This news item was posted by Sun newspaper on the 13th and nobody who lives in Lagos that I have spoken with has heard about it. Not even my Igbo colleagues. I drive on Eko bridge almost daily and am yet to notice any such thing. I don't even know of any Chisco HQ under Eko bridge. as far as I know Chisco is based at Fadeyi and I still did a u turn under the Fadeyi bridge yesterday without seeing anything.

25 buses burnt and no other newspaper carried it, no one I know in Lagos is aware of it, no tv station, not even PDP AIT carried it. I fear Sun newspaper is trying to set this country on fire and we are carelessly walking into their trap.

The pictures might be from the under Ijora bridge fire that happened years ago which compelled the FGN to ban all transport companies from having operations under bridges as a result of the fire damage to the bridge. Bombs don't go off in Lagos without Lagosians noticing as it is still anomalous here. Those who love naija and our peace should learn to check this kind of story well before reacting before they are used by the devil. May God's will be done in naija and may He have mercy on us all.

Can anyone within Jibowu office of Chisco confirm this incident? If actually the news is untrue, Seun and his mods should come out and let us know the truth please.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by dubbiskelly(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
coldFLARES1:
My friend shut your trap and perish the name calling. You don't know what you are saying
prove me wrong with facts.
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by princemedico: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keegan:

Can anyone within Jibowu office of Chisco confirm this incident? If actually the news is untrue, Seun and his mods should come out and let us know the truth please.

Though I don't like meddling into these politics issues but if you must know, the mini bus model(Mercedes MCV) in that picture i.e the one with a blue bumper is used by Chisco only in Nigeria and was introduced in his range of buses late last year. So please that pictures are recent.

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by omololu2020(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
asadike:
see, malu is better than u. O tie gbon. Kosi opolo kobo ni agbari e. I gave u a town where u can easily find and kill me, now u are backing away, insulting ilorin people on top. Ole oshi.
foolish fulani slave,,if u feel u want to die,u can com to ladega in ikorodu n ask for iku alhaji...foolish aboki girl

1 Like

Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by melvin0004(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
psalmsjob:

After all is said its then...#SaiBuhari if he dey pain you go drink ogogoro with GEJonathan.

As for me and my people we've decided to support this wave of #Change coming because its for a #BetterNigeria

#VoteForChange #SaiBuhari #SaiBaba
u need 2 grow up
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by psalmsjob: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
melvin0004:
u need 2 grow up

If to support Stealing of money and Deceiving people is what you mean by growing up then I'll gladly remain a child.

I no want join saTANiods abi na by force.

Time to say that phrase that's biting you...#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba #SaiNigeria
Re: Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums by IgrigiMercenery: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
azzima:
[s] Ogbeni sharap Jordan!.shebi Lagos na no man's land a bi?. Let's see some retaliation from you Igbos na. Then u go see how all of una will be packing ekenedli buses with all your mattresses back to the east. [/s]

**grins** Femi shut up your stinking mouth. One luxury bus costs about 50 million naira. How much have your entire poverty-striken generation made?. You will continue to waste your little change on prostitutes and beer, it is the curse that has been placed on your generation. Live by it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / 2 Reasons Why Police Can’t Arrest MMM Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.