Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? (42285 Views)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by parpylo(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
i go buy a Love Machine of mai exact size n name it after maisef for her "parpylo" grin grin grin......shikena
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chazzyboy:
I stay too long at work and I was coming for u

Awwwww.... I don't like too long at alll
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:
From the stories I've heard, this situation has led to so many breakups as a result of unfaithfulness ( mostly on the part of some wives, because the men may cheat too while away) ... It's rather a difficult one, in my opinion. I would prefer the two weeks in two weeks out kind of work (at most), anything outside this, naaaaaaaah! It's not just the money that's important, I need my man around too.. smiley
you are right. The tin below need constant services
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Chazzyboy: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Awwwww.... I don't like too long at alll
make u manage nah
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by jimmy101231(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Its all depends on the woman some woman don't even need there husband to be away before they cheat...I believe some women can still hold it
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

Loooool! Truckpusher is finished ..... Mo come defend you
I've already defended myself tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
It all depends.

Some married corps members can't keep it together for three weeks yet some women can live with a healthy, virile hunk of man for months without ever asking for it!

Though rare, some ladies can be trusted not to cheat, not because they are good, but because they are more married to career, religion, their kids, etc more than any man.

They are quite rare, though, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by rago(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
YOUNG MEN WHO HAVE not TASTED THE NECTAR of marriage are here reeling out wat really they aint experienced. u think u r so smart nd d world revolves round u

u shud shut up and let married people chip in so we cud learn frm em.

sure, curiosity is a good thing

i hope u get

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by kika23(f): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I've already defended myself tongue

wink
I trust you na
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
blesoh:
Except offshore jobs,but if its just a normal job na to pack come wey u de.
After seeing my nebo whose wife is in Edo state bring in diffrnt girls i take caution.the wife has never visited him for once.she try sha
forget cool cool cool cool cool
d wife dey run her own private show for edo grin
what the cork can do the hen can do better grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
rago:
YOUNG MEN WHO HAVE not TASTED THE NECTAR of marriage are here reeling out wat really they aint experienced. u think u r so smart nd d world revolves round u

i hope u get

So married people should post and singles should shut up. Nice.

That still gives me the right to post here because I'm married with kids, for six years now.

I'm not saying your post is about me, though,

I just wonder how singles will like your post.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Bonjezee(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
You need to ask my mum how she has been able to cope for the past 25yrs.... I have never spent more than a month with ma dad b4, my sisters have spent less. it's not the wife alone but also the children.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:

wink
I trust you na
Anytime you see chillisauce around just holla at me ,lemme beat her tiny asss. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
rago:

i hope u get

What makes you feel that you Know better than unmarried folks? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
It's not easy I must confess. Sometimes we have girlfriends in all the countries we often visit.
The money is most important. But for 8 years and you haven't seen ur husband.. He doesn't want to come home.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by erico2k2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
What makes you feel that you Know better than unmarried folks? undecided
u av to be married to have expirience in a married environment

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by reemytall27(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'd never advice any lady to involve herself into such relationship.....I was a kid when my Aunt got married with her husband and he left with promised that he's coming to take our Aunty in month ot two,I'm a father of one now and our Aunty husband hasn't come back yet and our Aunty is still single at 50's
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by erico2k2(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
reemytall27:
I'd never advice any lady to involve herself into such relationship.....I was a kid when my Aunt got married with her husband and he left with promised that he's coming to take our Aunty in month ot two,I'm a father of one now and our Aunty husband hasn't come back yet and our Aunty is still single at 50's
they never had an understanding b4 marriage
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by christabeli: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin A man's wife is another field entirely - You don't screw my wife and expect me not bite.

I will bite and I'll bite dirty just to ensure that I cause a greater pain. tongue
U will bite gini? My dear to salvage your sanity don't even open your mouth, let alone bite . Because by aiming to destroy and pay back, you hurt yourself. It's not worth it.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
we are coping!it just a matter of time and if both partner understand each orher all will b fine.#I hate to cheat on him and he cant too cos i trust him and even though he want to cheat he do tell him and i will tell him to go ahead grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bonjezee:
You need to ask my mum how she has been able to cope for the past 25yrs.... I have never spent more than a month with ma dad b4, my sisters have spent less. it's not the wife alone but also the children.

Wow! Your Mom is one of the rare ladies I'm talking about!

It's really not easy!

Believe me!

I know.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
christabeli:
U will bite gini? My dear to salvage your sanity don't even open your mouth, let alone bite . Because by aiming to destroy and pay back, you hurt yourself. It's not worth it.
If the person's intentions was to destroy me emotionally I won't hesitate in paying him back tenfold with zero regret. angry

But it will be on code trust me - you might give three years or more to enable him settle down and become careless. tongue

There are some things you and you do not need a soothsayer to tell you that you're a walking corpse.it's just a matter of time.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
christabeli:
You're e-cheating alone is enough to make any man go bananas. grin

Oya, throw the stone. cheesy
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
erico2k2:

u av to be married to have expirience in a married environment

Actually, it's rather more difficult to remain faithful to someone you're not married to, though the thread is about spouses, not lovebirds, so you have a point.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by christabeli: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're e-cheating alone is enough to make any man go bananas. grin

Oya, throw the stone. cheesy
E-cheating with who? Let me stop before I derail this thread
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
christabeli:
E-cheating with who? Let me stop before I derail this thread
Sorry. That was a wrong quote ,it wasn't meant for you.I misfired. grin
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Barbarthundey(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
When he's home dis happen and when he's not home complain...

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Dynamo1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
kika23:
From the stories I've heard, this situation has led to so many breakups as a result of unfaithfulness ( mostly on the part of some wives, because the men may cheat too while away) ... It's rather a difficult one, in my opinion. I would prefer the two weeks in two weeks out kind of work (at most), anything outside this, naaaaaaaah! It's not just the money that's important, I need my man around too.. smiley

@Kika23, u must be one of the two-in-two-out crew, or eyeing to be. Shout out to you.
Even the two weeks dey had some peeps. I once spoke to a guy aboard a gas carrier ship and told me he had to work 6months in, and 2months off. I was like "REALLY" He said he has decided not to get married at all cuz he can't stand the heart attack of him thinking someone might be helping his wife. He plans to just get a child from a lady, and everyone lives his or her life the way he/she choses.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Truckpusher(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
we are coping!it just a matter of time and if both partner understand each orher all will b fine.#I hate to cheat on him and he cant too cos i trust him and even though he want to cheat he do tell him and i will tell him to go ahead grin
God dey your side ,I quoted someone else with a quote meant for you. grin tongue

cc

Christabeli
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by reemytall27(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seriously

they never had an understanding b4 marriage[/quote]
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by tellwisdom: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Who got big yansh here??
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? by Akalia(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
but do u self service?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.