Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC (24484 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by ENDTIMES: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC should, as a matter of urgency, publicly refuse Mbadinuju membership.

He is evil, a failure and a loser of the highest proportion.

APC can achieve all it desires without him and 50 million of his supporters.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by ENDTIMES: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
I feel aggrieved that I even had the energy to waste precious nairaland space on this 'thing' called mbadinuju.

Please the mods should take note, this is the last time we (Anambrarians) want to hear or see his name, alive or dead.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by tonero230(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Useless man.Very soon they will dust your file and start ur case afresh.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Amyezem(f): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
One day abubakar shekau will dump sambisa forest for APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by StevDesmond(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
So this idiot is still alive. Never did my JSS 1 because of this MOFO
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by diego101(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Some people are funny, who is mbadinuju in anambra state, believe me if I contest for governorship in anambra state with him, I will win him in a flawless defeat...GET till BUHARI GO AND WRITE WAEC

http://www.punchng.com/news/ex-anambra-gov-mbadinuju-dumps-pdp-for-apc/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Dejohnbull: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Condense:
That evil being is still alive shocked.God punish him for almost destroying anambra angry am sure my fellow anambra peeps are cursing him for the death and destruction he caused in our state before apga came to our rescue.See who is.talking about justice and equality he murdered chief igwe Baranabas and is still walking about freely and he is preaching justice.The evil thing is politically irrelvant so he jump to APC where his likes are in

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Wonders shall never end, so mbadinuju have join the one chance molue with amaechi as driver tinubu as conductor buhari in back seat searching ppls bag. Goodluck to u oo....
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by tonero230(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan is finished!!!

finished because of mbadinuju?Mbadinuju is a nobody.A useless he goat that wasted anambra money on married women waist

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Ojiofor: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Apc have just recruited Ngige replacement for Anambra governorship election in 2018 cool.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Acodynas1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
If person like that man can be welcome in APC, it's true that APC is Association of Past Criminals. And they want change. There's God oooohhh

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by kakakent: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
PrinceMario:
#Copied

Earlier, Dr Idris Ahmed shared this:
"The story below reached us this morning
(23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable
sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing
stories that we have yet received. Read it and make
your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to
capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And
the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing
training on what to say and do will mention Buhari
as one of their core sponsors. The target according
to the source is to discourage Southern voters and
the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The
confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that
Buhari may even be arrested and even those who
love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The
sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted.
The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing
some Northern clerics so when the time comes,
they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he
is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be
audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko
Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the
government since it will be an arranged confession
of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this
(leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these
PDP people are, they can do just anything to get
Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply,
deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share
this and let the world know about this evil
machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly
do it. The person who gave me this information is
an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks
worried too.”

Hours later, see what Channels TV is reporting--->
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/23/military-
set-capture-shekau-alive/

May thunder wey do press up fire ur left ball den proceed to scatter ur mama punny which kind useless frame up be this do u think we re nursery sch kids?

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by jaybee(f): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keneking:
Former Governor of Anambra State, Chinwoke Mbadinuju, on Monday in Abuja defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress.

The former governor, who could not hide his anger at the alleged shoddy treatment he and his supporters were subjected to by the PDP, said he was confident that Nigeria would fare better under an APC administration with Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.) at the helm of affairs.

At a press conference to announce his defection in Abuja, the former said the Boko Haram menace was part of God’s judgment on Nigeria for embracing injustice instead of promoting justice and fairness.

He believed until the leaders gave justice and fairness its pride of place especially in national life, the insurgency would not abate.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ex-anambra-gov-mbadinuju-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

The epitaph that will be left for the
Presidential years of Goodluck Jonathan is
this: HERE IS A PRESIDENT WHO
DESTROYED PDP AND ALMOST
DESTROYED NIGERIA.

- Festus Keyamo January 2015

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by afrikanns: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sir,you are highly welcome to one and only progressive party under the people's general. Thanks sir once more for porting over. Anybody that is not satisfy with that can jump into lagoon.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Trendy4gud(f): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Okpo ha ndi azu, ogbeke ha ndi nku.

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Tonylyte(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
I don't like the man but he is welcomed to APC.

I watched the video of his son's wedding ceremony yesterday on TV and I threw curses at him for what he did in Anambra. Little did I know he has defected to APC.

Nawao!!
Una never see anything, just replace that ''na wao'' with ''sai buhari'' that u were robotically programmed to shout.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by achikefifty(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Waiting for the likes of Chimaroke Nnamali to also port to APC.
APC=Association of Political Criminals (and now murderers).

Anyway congrat to him for joining his likes
I do have a strong feeling that God is in his own way removing these criminals from Gej so he can make Nigeria better.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by PrinceMario(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
kakakent:

May thunder wey do press up fire ur left ball den proceed to scatter ur mama punny which kind useless frame up be this do u think we re nursery sch kids?
Omo ale jatijati

Fool.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by onyeuka: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lolzzzzz mbadinuju ke?
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Chigold101(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keneking:
PDP is now gone in Anambra state cool
lolzzzzzzz... PDP Anambra gone indeed... Lolzzzz

Mbadinuju lost PDP primaries in Anambra state in 2003 as a sitting governor and he ran to contest on AD platform, and there he was totally destroyed.

Mbadinuju as it stands today can never stand anywhere in Anambra state even in Uli his home town and campaign, if he does that no one will come even if he pays them.

Mbadinuju is a sour tale in Anambra state politics...

Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Chigold101(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice one! We need all the numbers to send jonathan back to outoke! Thank God, Ndigbo is leading the path!
lolzzzz... Mbadinuju is a bad news, a sour tale in Anambrs state politcs...

I thought broom is meant to sweep the house and make it clean by sweeping and packing dirts away. But APC is really a dumping ground for all roten eggs under PDP‘s umbrella. APC‘s broom has been gathering all rubish in PDP and packing them in...

Lolzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Descartes: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
I don't like the man but he is welcomed to APC.

I watched the video of his son's wedding ceremony yesterday on TV and I threw curses at him for what he did in Anambra. Little did I know he has defected to APC.

Nawao!!
He is now a 'Progressive'.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by lyricalz: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dats good news, more bad eggs are goin out, clean new pdp. Apc is now a dumping ground, I pity 4 dem.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Descartes: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
PDP is tactically setting APC up with defection of career looters cum known rogues into the broom.Wating for Adolfus Wabara, Fabian Osuji, Nnamani, Salisu Buhari, etc to do the needful. Shame on the 'progressives'!!

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
If APC can accept Mbadinuju then APC is far from the change, we yearn for.
Rotfl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by lovat(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
The so called Mbadinuju has no electoral value, he can't win his ward election convicingly.
Mbadinuju is so broke, I can remember four yeras ago I lodge at his Hotel Bamburra in Awka, he was around waiting for one of the rooms to be booked in order to complete his money for flight ticket back to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by praxisnetworks: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

CaptainOjemba:
My take I am not a political hawk, so don't quote me again pls.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Jeflox: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
SO MBADINUJU IS STILL ALIVE ? AND EVEN STILL TALKING...HEHEHE....NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE REALLY WEAK. SEE HIM DEY TALK ABOUT INJUSTICE....HAHAHAHAHA..MBADINUJU CHINWOKE. JUST BE SURE GOD HAS FORGIVEN YOU FOR ALL U DID IN ANAMBRA. INJUSTICE FROM UR MOUTH ? . MBADINUJU ? ....HAHAHAHA
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by tayoamos: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
The wise are joining APC every seconds. Jonathan has privatized PDP
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Smartgunna: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
joeyfire:

The two worst governors in the history of this country are mbadinuju and lucky igbinedion

Ps add Theodore Orji to that list. [color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Blackkie: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Where did he appear from?
That tells you the kind of people that flood APC.
Trash.....................................................
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Change2015(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Mbadinuju for those who don't know was an unpopular and failed ex-PDP Governor of Anambra State. He governed the state between 1999-2003 and was rejected for second term by his own party only for INEC to announce Ngige as his successor rather than Peter Obi. Mbadinuju was accused of being responsible for the Gruesome murder of Chief Barnabas Igwe and his wife when he(Mbadinuju) was Governor. He lacked relevance both morally and politically in Anambra state. That he's now in APC is a testamment that APC was responsible for the wreckage of Anambra State between 1999-2006. Nigerians, what kind of change can these man bring to us?

We can Change from within the Jonathan led PDP. We can't handover power to the same people that wrecked us since 1999.

This is ridiculous bs. As you embrace barca so we too embrace him and his vote. Quit the whining already.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Ikengawo: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2015
tayoamos:
The wise are joining APC every seconds. Jonathan has privatized PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Low-Key Celebration Of “Nigeria At 60” To Last 12 Months / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. / Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Wailing Wailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.