Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC (24497 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Ebubejesus(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
I dont know how to curse this man but My God will judge him. The Blood of the innocent citizen he killed during his tenure are still hunting him. A man without vision. He cant even win a councillor again in his ward to show how irrelevant he is. He is a political waste and has decided to join his fellow political jobbers in APC. This is no news............

GEJ TILL accepts Christ as his lord and personal saviour

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by PointB: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
And another vile PDP member leaves for the APC.

Gradually, PDP is cleansing itself, while the broomers (APC) collects the junks.

I fitn't laff!

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
adaybayor:

use your brain bro, how is APC responsible for the wreckage of anambra btw 1999 and 2006? when was APC formed?
Mbadinuju (APC)- 1999-2003
Chris Ngige(APC)- 2003-2006)

Peter Obi(PDP)- 2006-2014
Willi Obiano(APGA)- 2014-date

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by PointB: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
I don't like the man but he is welcomed to APC.

I watched the video of his son's wedding ceremony yesterday on TV and I threw curses at him for what he did in Anambra. Little did I know he has defected to APC.

Nawao!!

Which one is Na wa oo?

Is that guy not by far better that Atiku, Tinubu, and Obj, Saraki rolled into one? His ilk are the very people APC attracts from PDP. The most vile. Hopefully Anenih and Edwin Clark and Bode George will join you soon. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
PointB:
And another vile PDP member leaves for the APC.

Gradually, PDP is cleansing itself, while the broomers (APC) collects the junks.

I fitn't laff!
Brother, I tell you that Jonathan is the new face of PDP. The old faces that has been since 1999 are now the APC with Buhari as a "front". These same people can't bring any positive change. We can change within the "New" PDP

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by rossi49ja(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Every crazy dude that tags himself a progressive automatically becomes a saint. Mbadinuju is the worst governor that Anambra ever had till date. He is politically dead and buried in my state. Pity cos APC just took on a carcass. With this latest stunt of his, it's pretty obvious he's just out for the headlines.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mbandiuju is an embrassment to anambra.the heads of those beheaded by his boys bakassi are too much to count and will hunt him.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oga better go back to your PDP, people like you kept Nigeria in this mess. I trust Buhari, by the time he becomes president una go run go back to whr Una dey come from.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Mrbigman1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keneking:
PDP is now gone in Anambra state cool

U dnt say.
Please first his Chimaroke not chiwoke.

Then, secondly his so much inconsequential.

Politically am more relevant than that guy so no alarm for cause.

Was he not the one who made Anambra look like a pig pen?
They re all going to wia they belong.

If I start listing his evil deeds, i'll shut down this site. So his more or else no body.

Anambarians would rejoice for such a lost soul.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by sonssyo: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
theif ooooo, d man dat called pensioners dead wood. tnk u for joining APC,worst looser.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
franciskaine:
Oga better go back to your PDP, people like you kept Nigeria in this mess. I trust Buhari, by the time he becomes president una go run go back to whr Una dey come from.
ha ha ha ha ha he has joined your party the waste bin after he was rejected by pdp.He has simply joined his kind in their nest called APC tongue
franciskaine:
ha ha ha ha ha he has joined your party the waste bin after he was rejected by pdp.He has simply joined his kind in their nest called APC
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by thaoriginator: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
And they will say they want to change grin
Shameless dog
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by fattybombom: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
This should be a bad news to APC. with the defection of this man to APC, they(APC) have lost more votes in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U dnt say.
Please first his Chimaroke not chiwoke.
Then, secondly his so much inconsequential.
Politically am more relevant than that guy so no alarm for cause.
Was he not the one who made Anambra look like a pig pen?
They re all going to wia they belong.
If I start listing his evil deeds, i'll shut down this site. So his more or else no body.
Anambarians would rejoice for such a lost soul.
The man is as important as p in psychology in anambra state politics nobody not even pdp faithfuls knows he is alive and a politican
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by canjuice: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmmm,look who is talking about justice and fairness may thunder strick that your mouth from unknown place. Oh you think we Anambralians has forgotten all evil you did to us? Mr Evil Ex governor don't be so fast because we are still looking for ways to pay you back probably killing you old fool.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by PointB: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
Brother, I tell you that Jonathan is the new face of PDP. The old faces that has been since 1999 are now the APC with Buhari as a "front". These same people can't bring any positive change. We can change within the "New" PDP

Glad you realize that before it was too late. I have consistently maintain that my support is for GEJ not for PDP.

Once upon a time, Nigerians yearned for a PDP without the likes of Atiku, Obj, Anenih, Saraki, Bode George, and host of others. As we speak, that dream is getting closer to reality. The least we could do is to support the man who caused it to happen, by refusing to play to the whims of Godfathers and their arm-twisting.

Now realising that PDP reforms mean bad business for them, they have turncoat and join forces with Tinubu, Atiku, Obj. Suddenly APC is now a party of strange bedfellows, a tag synonymous with PDP not too long ago. I only wonder how Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obj, Saraki and co get along in their unholy alliance against the elect!

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Excellentmind: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another political suicide, it should have been APGA.

Anyway, goodluck to him for deepening his political exile.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by sapientia(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
For once APC should be able to say

'Abeg.. We no want you'

Mbadinuju of all people?.. Trust me.. If there is any vote for APC in Anambra.. They just lost it.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Condense:
ha ha ha ha ha he has joined your party the waste bin after he was rejected by pdp.He has simply joined his kind in their nest called APC tongue ha ha ha ha ha he has joined your party the waste bin after he was rejected by pdp.He has simply joined his kind in their nest called APC
lol
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by chival(f): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice one! We need all the numbers to send jonathan back to outoke! Thank God, Ndigbo is leading the path!

If you were from Anambra state, you'd know that Mbadinuju joining your ranks is more likely to hurt you than help your agenda in anyway. He's hated worse than the plague by Anambra peeps.

Truly, he is APC material. LWKMD.

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
PointB:

Glad you realize that before it was too late. I have consistently maintain that my support is for GEJ not for PDP.

Once upon a time, Nigerians yearned for a PDP without the likes of Atiku, Obj, Anenih, Saraki, Bode George, and host of others. As we speak, that dream is getting closer to reality. The least we could do is to support the man who caused it to happen, by refusing to play to the whims of Godfathers and their arm-twisting.

Now realising that PDP reforms mean bad business for them, they have turncoat and join forces with Tinubu, Atiku, Obj. Suddenly APC is now a party of strange bedfellows, a tag synonymous with PDP not too long ago. I only wonder how Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obj, Saraki and co get along in their unholy alliance against the elect!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by chival(f): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mbadinuju is a political leper. No one will touch him, except APC ofcourse.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Montaque(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mbadinuju has no political value in anambra and beyond. He lost that relevance years ago.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by nzeobi(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Vum ka mma karia statement
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Montaque(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
Mbadinuju (APC)- 1999-2003
Chris Ngige(APC)- 2003-2006)

Peter Obi(PDP)- 2006-2014
Willi Obiano(APGA)- 2014-date
Did u just write that
Smh
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by hedonistic: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Anywhere belle face, that's what you call this kind of political ideology.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by chalbert(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mbadinuju ll neva EVER be relevant in Anambra State. The worst governor we ever had. Ddnt do anything in any sector. I wonder why dat man is still allowed in Nigerian politics cos his sins are not hidden

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by fandango: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
A thief in PDP sudenly become a saint in APC. Nigerian prostitute are better than Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by sam4ni: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Condense:
That evil being is still alive shocked.God punish him for almost destroying anambra angry am sure my fellow anambra peeps are cursing him for the death and destruction he caused in our state before apga came to our rescue.See who is.talking about justice and equality he murdered chief igwe Baranabas and is still walking about freely and he is preaching justice.The evil thing is politically irrelvant so he jump to APC where his likes are in

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
GEJ has lost it all there is noting any 1 of us can do even if he like he shld use all the militry men he ll loss
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by tonquendo4u(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
That guy still dey alive?mumu wey carry all im money give Uche Ekwunife.im get mouth?

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na wa o, even Buhari enemies now at peace with him. GEJ next. That's one whose way pleases God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos / Ayade To Turn Tinapa Into University / Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.