Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC (24493 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by obibankz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
ok
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
What kind of defection is this? very nonsense defection

Pls APC should do the needful and reject this trash. defectors who come into the party due to grieviances of the useless poverty death party has no manifesto and clear motive. they are junks like this guy, mbadinuju

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Ndyoo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
The mor.on is not a politician again, he's just playing the defection game for him to be noticed... grin

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by shadelek(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
This transfer market between PDP and APC is so interesting. This man is like lukaku and PDP is like Chelsea fc. His style no suit our style, na only APC wey be like Everton he fit play
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by babasanti: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mumu loser of an ex governer , na today mbadinuju leave pdp. In 2003 he lost after leaving pdp.the pdp don't associate with born failure / loser.

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by dipo1234: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
He is seeking attention because he is no more relevant in politics bye bye
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by aberaymond(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
:-XWith my arms crossed, I'm gonna watch how events unfolds in Nigeria.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by anytexy: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
I am really excited that the bad eggs are going out of PDP to the dump site and some irrational APC supporters are rejoicing over it. At the same time they are shouting CHanGe. The same people you said you want to change are the same people you are dinning with. Nonsense! Who is fooling who? I can only take APC serious when they start to reject those people that have ruled us for 16years with nothing to show..

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by crackhouse(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
this is very funny mehn. Mbadinuju the one i know? or another one?. i never knew he is still in PDP. thank God ooooo, i am glad he left. now APC is getting messier by the day.

8 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by tolexy007(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
now all ur sins are forgiven wink
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
I don't like the man but he is welcomed to APC.

I watched the video of his son's wedding ceremony yesterday on TV and I threw curses at him for what he did in Anambra. Little did I know he has defected to APC.

Nawao!!

You are a bloody hypocrite undecided

7 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by stigman(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keneking:
PDP is now gone in Anambra state cool

The man is as useless as NEPA, that state belong to APGA and PDP so wake up

5 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by opiaoku: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
Mbadinuju for those who don't know was an unpopular and failed ex-PDP Governor of Anambra State. He governed the state between 1999-2003 and was rejected for second term by his own party only for INEC to announce Ngige as his successor rather than Peter Obi. Mbadinuju was accused of being responsible for the Gruesome murder of Chief Barnabas Igwe and his wife when he(Mbadinuju) was Governor. He lacked relevance both morally and politically in Anambra state. That he's now in APC is a testamment that APC was responsible for the wreckage of Anambra State between 1999-2006. Nigerians, what kind of change can these man bring to us?

We can Change from within the Jonathan led PDP. We can't handover power to the same people that wrecked us since 1999.

I can swear with my life

Mbadinuju can't even win his ward in Anambra state

Am an Anambrarian and i can categorically tell you that Mbadinuju's name is synonymous to corruption murder and all atrocities.

Don't mind ngeneukwenu
He's a she-male

7 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by stigman(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chai APC home of kworruption

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by thunder74(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Condense:
That evil being is still alive shocked.God punish him for almost destroying anambra angry am sure my fellow anambra peeps are cursing him for the death and destruction he caused in our state before apga came to our rescue.See who is.talking about justice and equality.The evil thing is politically irrelvant

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Bad people are leaving PDP for good to their waste basket; APC.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
I love this political porting game.

Barcanist.a and Mynd4.4 (peepz with no political clout) to PDP, and

Chinwoke Mbadinuju (a former governor)
and Yunusa Halid.(PDP youth leader) to APC

I guess APC has gained more.

Sai Buhari jor

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by funkiebully: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC the dump ground of PDP waste material.

To make matter worst, this is d worst governor of anambra state.

The governor under whose tenure, secondary school students and primary school kids stayed home for 2 years and he did not shake.

The governor that sent assasins to murder Barrister igwe (Onitsha NBA chairman) and his pregnant wife

The bastard that called pensioners deadwood and he was cursed by the senior citizens.

The governor that used bakassi boys to harass and kill political opponents.

i spit on Mbadinuju, he has no electoral value in Anambra.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Keneking:
PDP is now gone in Anambra state cool

And APGA is here to stay
#Willieisworking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by nwadiuko1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice one! We need all the numbers to send jonathan back to outoke! Thank God, Ndigbo is leading the path!
sister one person cannot be Ndigbo na

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by nwigwemark: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
So for APC mind, they don get member? i dey laugh with pidgin

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Coldfeet(f): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Who still remembers this one? Seeking for attention mteewz!

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by ozo13(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
And they will say they want to change grin
we all know the difference btw APC and PDP is GMB. All the oda people crossing from PDP to APC and as well popular figures too in APC ie ikimi/minister of education crossing to PDP r fighting for their interest.so cos of general buhari thats y most Nigerians want change of govt.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
himkers:

You are a bloody hypocrite undecided
because I said my mind? Well,I don't like the man and I stand by it.

Now go and die!

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by tkwo: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
There is no law that prevents any political party to reject any aspiring member. if he is willing to join APC he is free to join as long as he will not be appointed to hold any political post which am sure he will not!

I have not seen any of such people appointed or elected for any real political post in APC!
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:

I can swear with my life

Mbadinuju can't even win his ward in Anambra state

Am an Anambrarian and i can categorically tell you that Mbadinuju's name is synonymous to corruption murder and all atrocities.

Don't mind ngeneuk.wenu
He's a she-male
This is absolutely correct. While the likes of Agbaje, Ribadu, Shekarau, Balgore, etc are moving to PDP
The likes of Mbadinuju, Atiku, Akume, Germade, etc are moving to APC. Tell me which among the two groups is credible and Change agents?

15 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by OKDnigeria: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
From PDP to APC: Atiku, Amaechi, Mbadinuju, Patricia Eteh, Saraki, Nyako, OBJ etc... all criminals

From APC to PDP: Shekarau, Ribadu, Buba Maruwa, Bafarawa, Belgore etc ... fine honest gentlemen

7 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by eazysally: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
no be that man where bring bakassi boys dey terrorise people and use dem kill opponents? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Noble11(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Who said GEJ is not fighting corruption?
He has successfully push all the corrupt politicians
To one party....
#I va decided to march FORWARD with GEJ

8 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by PrinceMario(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
#Copied

Earlier, Dr Idris Ahmed shared this:
"The story below reached us this morning
(23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable
sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing
stories that we have yet received. Read it and make
your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to
capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And
the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing
training on what to say and do will mention Buhari
as one of their core sponsors. The target according
to the source is to discourage Southern voters and
the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The
confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that
Buhari may even be arrested and even those who
love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The
sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted.
The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing
some Northern clerics so when the time comes,
they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he
is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be
audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko
Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the
government since it will be an arranged confession
of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this
(leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these
PDP people are, they can do just anything to get
Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply,
deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share
this and let the world know about this evil
machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly
do it. The person who gave me this information is
an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks
worried too.”

Hours later, see what Channels TV is reporting--->
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/23/military-
set-capture-shekau-alive/
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by lion042(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
He didn't even join the ruling party there Apga, that man is mumu
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by yungcheda(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mbadinuju is a prick. He should join his fellow pricks...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS: PDP Zones Minority Positions In The Senate / Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.