Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home (39711 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by MRLINGTON(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Osinbajo....u're a good nd generous man...may ur days be long....
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Your gbagaun just gave me headache

And hopefully, its that same headache that'll send you to your grave... Mr man tell me what's wrong with the english "have you ever seen sambo in publicity ? Guess you were expecting me to say "have you ever seen sambo in public". Shey ?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Dexema(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
NnamdiN:
Look at the kind of man they want to make vp angry sentiments aside, there's nothing vice presidential about this man. He looks hungry(not saying he is) cheesy his height sef na another story. Even as a vp, he would still need to introduce himself lwkmd.
"I'm yemi osibande and I'm the vp of FRN" lol and this would be after 3years in office. Can he at least, dye the grey hairs? Reeks of desperation cheesy please apc should include feeding their VP in their manifesto, Mr Yemi needs more fat than a vice presidential office cheesy

As frail as his boss. How these kind people wan take rule naija? I'd be so ashamed of both of them "if" they ever get to aso rock(they wish sha). How do you point to, not one, but two slim thugs and introduce them as Presido and vp? OMG, APC, na who advise una? cheesy grin
Like criosly? I see you are the type that would vote for a wise man based on the size of his head. After voting in big butt,pot-bellied fat pigs like napoleon over the years you have not still learned not to vote in a man that eats a cow per day and expect him to live on chunks of meat while he/she is in govt.
SMH vigorously.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by tit(f): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
tilli today, buhari never bring his certificate comot oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Oildichotomy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

And hopefully, its that same headache that'll send you to your grave...
oh lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by amanze15(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Even our pastor/vice president grin wants some inspiration,
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by tit(f): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Osinbajo....u're a good nd generous man...may ur days be long....

when buhari is disqualify,
osinbajo will make a good presidential candidate.
He will pick Hel Rufia are vice-president.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by 100Cents: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
He said he will make tokunboh vehicles cheap in Nigeria again.

Illiterate Professor. People without real life experience..
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by pmc01(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dexema:

No I won't pardon ur story story,its actually cool and catchy. U stylishly quoted the holy book twice also.
(Pensive)....I'm sorry sir buh I still hold onto my opinion no mata hw wild it may be.

smiley
I won't like to be sued for impersonation. I'm handing off this. smiley
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by MrFairplay4ume(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Jonathan/PDP is Bokoharam - General Azazi
Boko Haram are our siblings-Oga Jona
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by NnamdiN: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dexema:

Like criosly? I see you are the type that would vote for a wise man based on the size of his head. After voting in big butt,pot-bellied fat pigs like napoleon over the years you have not still learned not to vote in a man that eats a cow per day and expect him to live on chunks of meat while he/she is in govt.
SMH vigorously.
you have made your choice, I have made mine. Nothing you say will make me vote your buhari/pyo. Don't even try. Go and vote and allow me do same. Thank you sir
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by datribune: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

Yes O. How many times have you heard or seen Namadi Sambo in publicity ? Sambo's position to Nigerians is just ceremonial. It pays not to have a VP than have him.
Sai Buhari.

Honestly i used to think Samboribobo was mute. Is he tongueless or what?. If dat guy was born in old england his fate would hav been like dat of Mumchance who was hanged 4 doing nothing. Lol
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by dubbiskelly(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
donphilopus:
My incoming Vice President!
Who dash am?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by greall12(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Femi Kuti.

baba you are mouthed
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by denedene(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
why didn't buhari visit him? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by aimuan(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Akpan107:
I understand bros, GEJ has actually not been the best man for the job, but Buhari has never been an option.

Instead of having Buhari as the President, GEJ should better rule FOREVER!
u speak with so much Authority,i guess u have the power to make this statement of urs come true?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by just2endowed: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari can never visit fela If he was alive. Sorry that most of us here lack history and they don't know what Buhari did to the kuti family. A man at 74 has built his philosophy, he can never change
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by IbileIfe: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cool.
But Femi don lose weight o.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Politics of photography...

Seeth a man that is deligent in his business.

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Dejohnbull: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Jonathan/PDP is Bokoharam - General Azazi
If u say this trash in north korea, u wil be executed in public thank God for Gej and foi
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

Yes O. How many times have you heard or seen Namadi Sambo in publicity ? Sambo's position to Nigerians is just ceremonial. It pays not to have a VP than have him.
Sai Buhari.

Pls what is a Namadi Sambo,is it like Orijin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Odehfamily:
Sai GMB!!!
Sai Professor!!!

From this photo, you will know that, the story of Kalakuta is false..

That place doesn't look like africa shrine, the normal weed and beer joint. Its should be different house or fenced from Kalakuta.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by YabaLeftist: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Choiiii! This osibanjo fellow does not look presidential at all at all. What a diminutive and unimposing stature sad

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by mcaylife(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
I PURE HUMILITY IN PROF. OSINBAJO
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
@ xbabangida, prior to the APC presidential primaries, how many times did you see prof Osibanjo in public and how many public places did he visit? Your guess is good as mine.
This is the time for blackmail, deceit, lies, campaign of calumny and every attempt would be made to win the hearts of the masses, if APC eventually wins, which I know would never happen in Jesus name ,then watch and see if you will ever see Osibanjo visiting people's houses. Hypocrites and sentimental lunatics . The Lord will see president Jonathan through!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Choiiii! This osibanjo fellow does not look presidential at all at all. What a diminutive and unimposing stature sad

The osinbajo guy looks like an underfed midget.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by mcaylife(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
I SEE PURE HUMILITY IN PROF. OSINBAJO
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Omo Femi don old o,see as he wear T shirt over baba ngbali's kind of trouser grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by YabaLeftist: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
mobuch:

The osinbajo guy looks like an underfed midget.

I tell you. And to think he might become the presido in the event that anything happens to "you know who", gives me the jitters.

That's assuming they win, which is mighty unlikely.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by engrkaz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
englishmart:
prof wan high?
na d claro prof dey target...
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by harry509: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
APC Vice Presidential Candidate Prof Yemi Osinbajo paid a surprise courtesy visit to Femi Kuti at his home in Lagos today. Femi shared the photos on twitter.
Source
dat 9ice. Is a welcum developmnt. Oya make all of us march4 buhari gringringrin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by meiloya: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

And hopefully, its that same headache that'll send you to your grave... Mr man tell me what's wrong with the english "have you ever seen sambo in publicity ? Guess you were expecting me to say "have you ever seen sambo in public". Shey ?

For some strange reason, you sentence was actually not wrong..English language!

But let's not curse, being able to control oneself, even online, is a rare virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Work" Comment / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Benue Militant Who Submitted 84 Guns To The State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.