Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home (39713 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode As They Hug (Photo) / Fayose Visits Femi Fani-Kayode In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Chadso(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Femi kuti there
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Samoranopapa(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Baba 70 fela self get swag pass this femi
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Fadre7(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
what more can i say rather than....

#March_4_ßuHari

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
K
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Even Seun follow come......Lobatan.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by lonelydora: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Femi Kuti is just a papa, combining a polo and a trouser material. Trending fashion in most villages though.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by kingsangoda: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Better late than never

Download or play real video tutorials for #JAMB,#GCE, #WAEC for free http://prepground.com/

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by danla44(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
APC Vice Presidential Candidate Prof Yemi Osinbajo paid a surprise courtesy visit to Femi Kuti at his home in Lagos today. Femi shared the photos on twitter.
Source

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Misogynist2014(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
APC Vice Presidential Candidate Prof Yemi Osinbajo paid a surprise courtesy visit to Femi Kuti at his home in Lagos today. Femi shared the photos on twitter.
Source
Wind of change.......
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Redlips22(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wat r u smoking dis tym around.. thot it was jst weed undecided nw u hv taken it to another level.. seems ur nw smoking chemical weapons.. tongue
realGURU:
voteGEJoutNOW!
votePDPout!!
Send Progress Dismantling Party to recession NOW!!!.
Kick Peoples' Destiny Polluters to Kirikiri Maximum prison NOW!!!!

saiBABA
saiBABA. ,
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by wummyanthoy: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Really a fencing mending onbehalf of Aboki , seun kuti said oga killed der granny on twitter, put der father 4 jail .dat alone is enuf 2 crucify d aboki, Osinbajo gng der 2 amend myt do a lot sha! But God of vengeance nko?#Lip sealed#
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Vainglory: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
This visit will not change anything. The dictator himself needs to go and explain to the Kutis why he jailed their father for no just cause.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Eluwilussit(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
pmc01:
Fence-mending visit on behalf of GMB?

Not a bad idea at all.

We should all emulate the attitude of making peace, not war. Commendable.

Top, top move. That's what I call common sense.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by CLEARINGAGENT: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Osinbajo is a wise man, am sure he's there to make peace wt whatever offence the kuti's ve/ had against bauhri. I respect this.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by efilefun(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
that's our VP

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Abugab(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Politics without bitterness and not pettiness. Kudos to Femi and Prof, moderate people using their heads.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:
Source

I like the house and compound, very nice.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
The political career of GMB will die on march 28. That will sure be the last time he will contest for presidence.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Oildichotomy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

Yes O. How many times have you heard or seen Namadi Sambo in publicity ? Sambo's position to Nigerians is just ceremonial. It pays not to have a VP than have him.
Sai Buhari.
Your gbagaun just gave me headache
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Dexema(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
pmc01:

It's only fair to respect your opinion. May the glory of our country be restored, so that it becomes a safe haven for us to live in.
U talk like a decent person seeking a political office,or are u Pastor Osinbajo?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by omonnakoda: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

Yes O. How many times have you heard or seen Namadi Sambo in publicity ? Sambo's position to Nigerians is just ceremonial. It pays not to have a VP than have him.
Sai Buhari.
Some people do that to hide ambitiousness.Remember Abacha? Anyway GEJ was no different as a VP
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by eaglechild: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
What of Buhari that jailed the father for speaking the truth is he afraid? undecided

Femi will put up a fake courteous smile but he knows he can never vote for a dictator.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by pmc01(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dexema:

U talk like a decent person seeking a political office,or are u Pastor Osinbajo?

cheesy

Quite amusing.
No sir. I have never even come across him anywhere before.
I'm only learning to be the change I want to see in Nigeria. Life is easier when you are at peace with yourself and with others.

In fact, I have decided to vote for love and tolerance in 2015 to steer the ship of this country.

When we learn to shun bitterness and deal with one another with sincerity and honesty, then our diversity will start to manifest as a blessing in propelling us to greater heights.

Pardon my story-story. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by opiaoku: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
donphilopus:
My incoming Vice President!

Incoming panzer

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by kent79: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nice move by Oshinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Jowonloju(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Prof. has a thinking Cap. Well-done Sir
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Odehfamily:
Sai GMB!!!
Sai Professor!!!

From this photo, you will know that, the story of Kalakuta is false..
wot story did u hear sir
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by M4gunners: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
That you saw Femi laughing there doesn't mean he is supporting Buhari my dear APC followers. He has nothing against Osibanjo but definitely you won't see him standing like this with your general until he apologise to FELA 's family for what he did to their Father.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by NnamdiN: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Look at the kind of man they want to make vp angry sentiments aside, there's nothing vice presidential about this man. He looks hungry(not saying he is) cheesy his height sef na another story. Even as a vp, he would still need to introduce himself lwkmd.
"I'm yemi osibande and I'm the vp of FRN" lol and this would be after 3years in office. Can he at least, dye the grey hairs? Reeks of desperation cheesy please apc should include feeding their VP in their manifesto, Mr Yemi needs more fat than a vice presidential office cheesy

As frail as his boss. How these kind people wan take rule naija? I'd be so ashamed of both of them "if" they ever get to aso rock(they wish sha). How do you point to, not one, but two slim thugs and introduce them as Presido and vp? OMG, APC, na who advise una? cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Dexema(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
pmc01:

cheesy

Quite amusing.
No sir. I have never even come across him anywhere before.
I'm only learning to be the change I want to see in Nigeria. Life is easier when you are at peace with yourself and with others.

In fact, I have decided to vote for love and tolerance in 2015 to steer the ship of this country.

When we learn to shun bitterness and deal with one another with sincerity and honesty, then our diversity will start to manifest as a blessing in propelling us to greater heights.

Pardon my story-story. smiley
No I won't pardon ur story story,its actually cool and catchy. U stylishly quoted the holy book twice also.
(Pensive)....I'm sorry sir buh I still hold onto my opinion no mata hw wild it may be.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Akpan107:
I understand bros, GEJ has actually not been the best man for the job, but Buhari has never been an option.

Instead of having Buhari as the President, GEJ should better rule FOREVER!
lol,its better i vote for dat Woman in Kowa party than vote Gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Urges South West Not To Betray Tinubu Like Abiola, Awolowo (Flashback) / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.