Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 (20071 Views)

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / S€X Story : Heart Code – Season 1 – Episode 1 – 30 / 2015 Pre-collaboration (yearly Writers Collaboration Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
lenmafon:

u wey too good come and write ur own na! tongue until u see where ..... be careful guy
Ona dey fight? Dyoungstar has to criticize an, just like we all have to, okay?
Simon, nice one
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by DanWrites(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
You write like an African, Simonhaby. I'm impressed.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by LooKseeFar: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
lenmafon:

u wey too good come and write ur own na! tongue until u see where ..... be careful guy

Are you high bit.ch?

You are talking to my oga like that?
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by okufire: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
lenmafon:

LooKseeFar:

Are you high bit.ch?

Oga Young no vex with her, she no no anything.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by lenmafon: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
l
LooKseeFar:

Are you high bit.ch?

u must be an ediot to call me bi*ch, a big one for that matter, since u cannot comment wiithout insulting smone. wawa! yaro baza

1 Like

Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by lenmafon: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
okufire:

Oga Young no vex with her, she no no anything.

u way sabi all thingz, i dey greet o! ode! wawa!
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by lenmafon: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
i
thronekid:

Ona dey fight? Dyoungstar has to criticize an, just like we all have to, okay?
Simon, nice one

plz i ve apologized to him o! i was only joking when i wrote that comment.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by vonn(f): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
kenwins:

I really dnt get dis. I thought Ahmad is d 3rd generation?

A certain man was asked to nominate a new leader b4 the a yr after the current leader was murdered by the members of d club. That man entrusted d leadership post to his son(the youngest amongst TCM with neurological problems or so) who in turn told his son(ahmad) about the fraternity and handed to him some papers. This same man was d one who contacted david(tess' brother), right?...

The first TCM-13 handed the docs to his son Ahmad, before he(TCM-13) was killed. Ahmad left home with the document.

The 2nd-in-command to the head of state was asked to nominate a new leader. He chose his son, Giwa.

It was Giwa that masterminded the massacre and instructed David(Tess's brother) to pick the fake doc from the briefcase.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by seyitanhep1: 1:57am On Mar 11, 2015
kingphilip:

welcome back lost brother what really happened
ran away from nl because I had to. This collaboration brought me back, can't miss it for anything
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by kingphilip(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2015
LooKseeFar:

Are you high bit.ch?

n u have to use alternative moniker use ur correct moniker nxt tym jare
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by kingphilip(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2015
seyitanhep1:
ran away from nl because I had to. This collaboration brought me back, can't miss it for anything
welcome back boss

Hope u r here to stay
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2015
lenmafon:
i

plz i ve apologized to him o! i was only joking when i wrote that comment.
Joking also!
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by ASOTVR: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by DanWrites(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
simonhabby:
Thanks, everybody.

@ DanWrites, I sent you a PM
Replied you.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by kenwins(f): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2015
Aint we supposed to get an update yesterday?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2015
kenwins, we're waiting for Wayne. make we wait for am!
the last time I slipped in, we all know what happened..

1 Like

Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by harjibolar10(m): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hurrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaayyyyy

Can't believe I'm at the bottom of this great and commendable story, believe me, you guys are awesome. ..

Up till this stage, the only sign I see, seeing, and saw is that of, the different name on each chapter of this story, and it's always remind the collaborating state of the story.... Save from that, all other factor keep nafigating to one factor... The story is written be alone soul, which I know That's not it.. .. I just keep imagening the flowing of this story, from different writers

I must confess

You guys, have done, are doing, and will do a great work here, and I love it

Thronekid, here I am
I feel you die

Keep em coming, please who's next abeg?
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
harjibolar10:
Hurrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaayyyyy

Can't believe I'm at the bottom of this great and commendable story, believe me, you guys are awesome. ..

Up till this stage, the only sign I see, seeing, and saw is that of, the different name on each chapter of this story, and it's always remind the collaborating state of the story.... Save from that, all other factor keep nafigating to one factor... The story is written be alone soul, which I know That's not it.. .. I just keep imagening the flowing of this story, from different writers

I must confess

You guys, have done, are doing, and will do a great work here, and I love it

Thronekid, here I am
I feel you die!

Keep em coming, please who's next abeg?

Padi Mi, I feel You jare! wa gbayi!
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Dyoungstar: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kinwayne has been missing, this is what caused conflict the last time.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Dyoungstar: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]This is the season 1 of this series, seat and watch how things unfold.
[/size]

[b]
The following is the list of some of the writers who shall be participating in the Nairaland Writers Pre-collaboration:

Chapter One:
LarrySun - Monday 23 February, 2015

Chapter Two:
Ruffhandu - Wednesday 25 February, 2015.

Chapter Three:
Fatalveli - Friday 27 February, 2015

Chapter Four:
TiffanyJ - Sunday 1 March, 2015.

Chapter Five:
ThroneKid - Tuesday 3 March, 2015.

Chapter Six:
Stuff46 - Thursday 5 March, 2015.

Chapter Seven:
Vonn - Saturday 7 March, 2015.

Chapter Eight:
Simonhabby - Monday 9 March, 2015.

[size=25pt]Chapter Nine:
Kinwayne - Wednesday 11 March, 2015.

Is nowhere to be found, therefore the next writer takes over today. [/size]

Chapter Ten:
PureIvory - Friday 13 March, 2013.

Chapter Eleven:
DUOz - Sunday 15 March, 2015.

[size=25pt]Chapter Twelve:
Tattesco - Tuesday 17 March, 2015.

Nowhere to be found.

Next writer takes over.[/size]

Chapter Thirteen:
Oruchechuks - Thursday 19 March, 2015.

Chapter Fourteen:
Nimen - Saturday 21 March, 2015.

----------------------------------------------------
[size=20pt]Kinwayne - to post his chapter after Nimen. It continues as chapter 12 since two chapters are skipped already.

You are borrowed this slot to post, make it a continuation of the preceding poster.[/size]

Chapter Fifteen:
Queenelly - Monday 23 March, 2015.

Chapter Sixteen:
Abosi31 - Wednesday 25 March, 2015.

Chapter Seventeen:
Kenikazi - Friday 27 March, 2015.

Chapter Eighteen:
Theorbiters - Sunday 29 March, 2015.

Chapter Nineteen:
FigoMathew - Tuesday 31 March, 2015.

Chapter Twenty:
*Adefaye Samuel - Thursday 2 April, 2015.

If you have requested to be a part of this collaboration and your name isn't featured above, kindly contact either of the two e-mail addresses below so that the list can be modified.

1. Larrysun4real@yahoo.com

2. midyoungstar@gmail.com

Or send a Whatsapp message to

+2347066611666

Thank you, God bless you.
[/b]

[size=15pt]
Note: every participant should endeavour to check the timetable always and post their updates at due time to avoid conflict, Thanks.
[/size]
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by pureIvory(f): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by pureIvory(f): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
CHAPTER NINE
A NEW DIMENSION- Written and submitted by pureivory.

Irele woke up feeling flushed. She rolled over to the other side of the bed and realized that her companion for the night had gone and she was stark nak.ed.
"Jeez." She jumped. "I can't believe I did this" she said, covering her face in shame with her palms, then a piece of paper by the light stand caught her eyes. It was a note from Ransome. "Honey, do think about my offer, with me you'd be queen."

Irele scratched her head after reading the note. She would look into it later.
She remembered her phone's incessant ringing had awoken her. She decided to bath first and attend to her rumbling stomach that needed food badly. She called room service then went to bath.
After bathing, she took up her phone and saw fifteen missed calls from Nakun and ten from her Uncle.
What must've happened, she thought. She called Nakun immediately as she was the one looking after Irele's mom last night.

"What's up girl?"
"Christ! Irele, where have you been?" came Nakun's shaky voice.
"We'll discuss that later. What happened? why are you sounding all tensed up?"
"Your mom" Nakun said with a frightening calm voice.
"Yes?" Irele asked anxiously, preparing for the worst.
"She died around 2am this morning".

The silence ringed between the two phone ends. Irele went blank with shock. The phone fell off her grip onto the bed, she followed suit, slumping on the bed. She was still trying to process what she heard and how her life had become complicated over night. She had risked everyone's life and had fucxd the godforsaken murderer, she thought.

Irele cried till her sorrow was replaced with sudden anger and hatred. She hated the man that dropped the damned document inside her car and made her a target. She hated the people that haunted her. She hated everything, most of all, Ransome. And she was going to avenge her mother.

She rose from the bed to go wash her face, then she noticed the cold food that had been served a couple of hours ago when she had been bathing. She settled to eat only to find a note on the tray. Hell, how she hated notes. The note read;
" My brother didn't die for nothing.
I'm onto you bit.ch."
Irele wondered what it meant and then decided to forget it.
She called her Uncle. They talked about her mother and the red paper. Irele was far too calm about everything, it bothered her uncle. He offered to come to Lagos if she wouldn't come back to Portharcourt but Irele declined, claiming she was alright.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by pureIvory(f): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Irele drove to the hospital with her hired car. On reaching the doctor's office, she was told her mother died of suffocation which meant someone must have done it. She thought about the note she found on her food tray and fear suddenly gripped her 'cause the person knew where she was staying. She wondered who the person was and why the person trailed her. She was determined to find out but she also knew Ransome and his cohorts were not left out of the revenge plan.

She stormed out the the hospital fervently.
As she opened her car door, a familiar voice called her, she turned to see Samson.
"Samson!" she called gleefully. Samson grabbed her in an embrace and swayed side ways with her.
They exchanged pleasantries and Irele told him she had come to make arrangements for her mother's corpse when he asked what brought her to the hospital. He too had come for checkups and his driver was running late and he needed to get to a hotel to meet his cousin who was preparing to leave for Germany soon. It turned out to be the same hotel where Irele was staying so she offered to give him a ride, since he didn't have body odour or bad breath as she had once feared.

"So now you're telling me that Ransome is a ghost that can't be found?" Daniel questioned angrily.
"It's nothing to worry about. We'll find him, boss." Scorpion said.
"Shut up! you fool. Find him and kill him."

Just then, one of Daniel's men entered and informed them that Irele has been spotted with a man and they still couldn't make out if he was Ransome or not. Daniel instructed them to go after the duo and aim to kill.

Half way through the ride, Samson noticed a car following them on full speed and suggested they clear for the car to pass.
Irele looked through the side mirror and saw one of them bringing out his gun through the window, then she stepped on her gear, driving in full speed.
The car followed, gunshots rang in the air as bullets hit her car.
She drove to the right to veer off the shooter, the other car took up the advantage and advanced by the left, almost catching up with her.
She drove left to block them. Her pursuers showed no signs of stopping.

Soon the two cars were bumping into each other. The rat race continued till they reached a crossroad where one very long container carrying vehicle advanced from the left with high speed. Irele was determined to cross before the trailer blocked the crossing. As adrenaline shot through her body, she muttered a tiny prayer of strength and stepped on full speed. She made it passed the vehicle. The driver stopped to be able to control the vehicle, this blocked her pursuers and gave her enough time to reach another crossroad where she took the left turn.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Nimen(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice job guys... Wey Kinwayne sef...
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by pureIvory(f): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by pureIvory(f): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Irele parked and alighted from the car quickly, Samson followed, grabbing his left arm with his other hand.
Irele walked briskly towards a cab that had just dropped off a pregnant woman, Samson had to cope even with the pain shooting through his arm. They got in, Irele told the driver their destination and they zoomed off.

Samson was calm through out the ride, still clutching his blood stained arm which Irele had failed to notice, probably because he wore a black shirt.

They reached the hotel and Samson followed Irele to her room. She locked the door, threw the keys on the table and sat on her bed. Samson felt the time was right for a confrontation.
"What the hell was that all about? When did you become Jason the Transporter?. Do you realize I was shot?"
"Shot?" Irele sprung up from the bed to examine the wound. Samson winced.
"I'm sorry. They are probably thieves." she said.
"I doubt that."
"Me too." A female voice said, coming out from Irele's bathroom.
"What are you doing in here, Tess?" Samson asked his cousin.
"You know her?" Irele asked.
"She's my cousin I told you about."
"Well, what the hell is she doing in my room?" Irele questioned hotly.

"Calm down y'all. I wrote you a note this morning though it appears my fear is hardly a thing to worry about now as power have changed hands." Tess said with a crooked smile.
"What do you mean?"
"You were going to sell off what my brother died for to his killers, I wasn't going to let that happen, so when I got the news from my informant Pa Smith, I had to change my plans. But since your mother has been killed and they're after you again, it appears your deal with both Ransome and Daniel are over."

"I never made a deal with anyone."
"Who in your shoes 'then' wouldn't?" Tess countered.

Just then, Irele's phone rang. She retrieved it from her purse, it was a private number, she put it on speaker as Tess had urged her to do, though she didn't do it without shooting a glare at Tess.

"Honey, Sorry we had to kill your mom properly this time 'cause it seems you forgot your place. You're the pursued. And to think you would ally with a traitor? Too bad. Just know that we'll find Ransome and kill him and we'll recover the red paper he stole from you after your sweet love making, whether it's fake or the real one, and after that, we'll come after you. Little slut." The line cut off.

Suddenly, Samson fainted out of excessive bleeding.

END OF CHAPTER NINE.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Fatalveli(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2015
So kinwayne didn't show up?
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by vonn(f): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
What!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ransome stole the red paper
See twist.
Nawa oo

Nice job Pureivory.
You're good.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by pureIvory(f): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
vonn:
What!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ransome stole the red paper
See twist.
Nawa oo

Nice job Pureivory.
You're good.
tnx sweet.
Re: 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 by Dyoungstar: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
NICE ONE PURE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nairaland E-library / Chimamanda Adichie Covers ‘M-Lemonde’, French Magazine / WARRI PALAVA: U Go Laff Tire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.