Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody (71464 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by asala1: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Hediot.... You APC party was the one that helped that kidnap. When an APC Governor was instructed not to conduct exam in a vulnerable environment but he went ahead using little children life to play politics, and you are here blaming your president who is in Abuja while evil is been planned in Borno then you r equally an evil person for supporting evil

You are very sick and you don't know it. You are evil with a mindset like this, people's kids were kidnapped into sex slaves and all you could do is to blame it on some random people cause the presidency don't want to take responsibility. How the hell will a president of a country wait for almost 2 weeks before he was ascertain these kids were actually kidnapped? That to the whole world is gross incompetency, there is no blame shift that can wash that away. No one is supporting evil but saying the truth the as it is a bitter thing for sycophants like you.

PS. I believe you didn't read the article or you have problem with comprehension, if you have done so you would have known that the new article indicts your clueless master. You are just a robot who read thread titles and just comment sh.it. You are living a pathetic life!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2015
who do we believe and trust now again rumours here and there ......
Cbai APC VS PDP is like el classico match still figuring who is Barce and who is Madrid ......

may God help us all
Cos for all I know APC ooooo PDP oooooo non of them is clean and they are still d same set of leaders we have since 16 years back now the only thing they are doing is changing of party's for their Bette interest not for the love of the wonderful Nigerians wic am part of................

its time we youth start thinking of our future and stop following this same old grandpa's ......Fighting of e-wars and physical war its just the Wright time guy ....
God bless and save Nigeria...
Quote me but don't insult me pls

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2015
The wicked flee when no one pursues him.
Flets:
APC already shitting in its pants. ...... they must be exposed.

Anybody still in doubt that APC is behind bokoharam?

Since the Nigerian Army started recording success in the fight against terrorism. ..... APC has neither commended the Nigerian army nor remotely comment on the fight against terror

They obviously know that Bokoharam sponsors and Buhari will be exposed soon.... now they stupidly come up with this rubbish

No true patriotic Nigerian should ever support this evil called APC

Buhari and Obasanjo refused to arm Nigerian Army. GEJ was all over the globe sourcing arms.

APC made mockery of the SA arms deal, they rejoiced when US denied us arms purchase and when UAE denied us flying permit of arms over their air space.

They made mockery of our purchase of arms from pakistan.

Thank God Russia and China came to our aid
Thank God Chad, Niger and Cameroon joined in the fight.

I always knew this day was coming when good will triumph over evil. I knew APC will be exposed for who they really are.

One final word for APC.....JEHOVAH HAS THE FINAL SAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Maxjony2000: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Flets: 8:29pm On Feb 23
APC already shitting in its pants. ...... they must be exposed.

Anybody still in doubt that APC is behind bokoharam?

Since the Nigerian Army started recording success in the fight against terrorism. ..... APC has neither commended the Nigerian army nor remotely comment on the fight against terror

They obviously know that Bokoharam sponsors and Buhari will be exposed soon.... now they stupidly come up with this rubbish

No true patriotic Nigerian should ever support this evil called APC

Buhari and Obasanjo refused to arm Nigerian Army. GEJ was all over the globe sourcing arms.

APC made mockery of the SA arms deal, they rejoiced when US denied us arms purchase and when UAE denied us flying permit of arms over their air space.

They made mockery of our purchase of arms from pakistan.

Thank God Russia and China came to our aid
Thank God Chad, Niger and Cameroon joined in the fight.

I always knew this day was coming when good will triumph over evil. I knew APC will be exposed for who they really are.

One final word for APC.....JEHOVAH HAS THE FINAL SAY!!!

This is really interesting, I love this exposure... No more hiding place, no more peace for the wicked and evil doers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2015
APC feeling swift since inception. They believe they can twist any genuine info with their biro. They are already cooking lies paradventure SHakau is caught. God will surely expose them!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Themandator:

SEE how you have unwittingly made yourself an ambassador for ignorance

Let me subsidized your ignorance, a bit, Drones are flying all over the 3 troubled States complimented by T72 battle tanks, etc.
Rubbish! The issue of Boko Haram has gone beyond Nigeria. The Chief Prosecutor of ICC, Fatou Bensouda, was in Nigeria some two years ago to see things for herself. The international community won't buy into any propaganda by the ruling party aimed at implicating the opposition because of the election of next month. Take your submission to the roadside boli seller.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by pure2012soul(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2015
LRNZH:

http://newsrescue.com/breaking-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-reportedly-nigerian-government-custody/#axzz3SaxENPRq
APC! APC! APC! Repent of your ways & senseless lies. ASO ROCK is not for you. Try again in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by ARBITRAGEUR: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Well, even the blind knows that Buhari is a boko-haram sponsor. Maybe people have forgotten, about two years ago, boko haram named him as one of their negotiator which he quickly denied having any relationship with them (I wonder why den no mention my father). Besides, to play the victim, Buhari claimed to have narrowly escaped Boko Haram attack in Kaduna. (How come that he was the only one who was fortunate to escape. e be James bond? ) It look like a decoy operation to me.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by joeyekembele: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2015
With careful reading of this post, you would realise that there is no trace of reality in the story.
When the fight against BH began by the government initially, Buhari began to cry foul in the newspaper and organised a protest to the UN. He publicly declared that, a fight against BH is a fight against the North. This was published in the national dailies. THe same Buhari advocated for amnesty for BH and accused Jonathan of being sentimental for killing BH.
When BH called for negotiation with the federal government, one condition they gave was the use of Buhari as a representative of the federal government.
Also, from inception till date, there has never being any clear statement Buhari has made against the insurgency.
Again, the same Buhari made a blunt statement that he would make the nation ungovernable for Jonathan should he lose the election of 2011.
All the above points to one fact yet to be revealed. Nigerians should be wiser and avoid any form of sentiment. Buhari knows every damn thing about BH.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2015
selectedhero:
THE PRESIDENCY DOES NOT NEED TO REPLY, I WILL. WHEN YOU ARE ADVICED TO BE CURRENT, you refuse and stay on nairaland and think you are gettin information. well except you were in limbo,you will know that arms were bought from germany and two there is a multinational force in place, so why wont the war be won.
Keep deceiving yourself. The old women in my hood are smarter than you, and won't buy into lies of the PDP.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by sexyjob(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC already planning damage control in case if sheaku has been captured and points out with credible evidences those sponsoring his sect and by any chance they are in APC so they can discredit the report

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
You are wise

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by cytellProperty: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2015
APC- Ashiwere Progressives Congress is the problem of this country and that is the reason why they would never rule this country with all their evil machination and promotion of falsehood, including pre-empting danger and violence. Where did they get all this from? The same set of disgruntled group that has been attacking Fayose is now doing worst things than Fayose. GEJ Till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by shaqhead: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2015
knightsTempler:
This is about the most Disingenuous hooey i have read on Nairaland this year.

Wondering who sat down to conjure this propaganda crap.

APC must have created a branch within their party machinery whose sole goal is churning out conspiracy theories for the gullible masses to feed on.

There's no other way to describe such insanity.
Hmmm...hooey? Conspiracy? Conjecture?
My question to u is if Reno/PDP had succesfully pulled d "Wendell Simlin" on Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, wd u for one moment stop to look at d issue as a hooey or conspiracy witout bias b4 formin an opinion or wd u b gullible like most Nigerians to swallow d hook, line and evn d trawler?
Pre-2011 elections, wat happend to dokpesi?
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2015
APC is always a step ahead of these bunch of clueless GEJ loyalists.

Open Your Eyes Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by nortcentrallord(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2015
There is no need wasting tears where there is no need. If Shekau is caught, he will be interrogated. If Buhari is mentioned as sponsor, he will be investigated. If he is found guilty, he will be prosecuted. If he has no hand in it, nothing will happen to him. Don't forget, BH is a terrorist group and terrorism is not a Nigerian thing. The world will be watching and will take part in all these things I mentioned above. The AU is close by. Don't also forget that GEJ has been very democratic since he assumed office so, there won't be any Jungle justice or backyard justice so there is no need for all these APC/PDP propaganda. BH has sponsors, and I pray they and their sponsors all die a miserable, painful, death Wishing but won't come death.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by sexyjob(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2015
charles424:
There is one thing people of this nation never follow about Nigerian history....you can be in power today and people beside you will use you to achieve their aim in life...but one thing is certain,i have never see the victory of evil over good.
Nigeria is a complex nation,due to our vast ethnics,region and religion..and a leader that ever comes out from any region must aspire to be national leader not a regional leader...fighting for his region after becoming the president or any post of responsibility that God ordained you to be....In the olden days,during the era of Awolowo,sardauna,azikiwe,tafawa,and akintola,similar things like this happened then,and thru conspiracy,between the north ,akintola and the father of fani kayode, Awolowo was sent to prison,but he never came back from the prison to meet all his enemies.....During the era of Sanni Abacha,OBJ was sent to prison but he never came back to meet Abacha alive...
Now this same Fanikayode's son,is with the present ruling govt...doing the dirty job his father left over....for GEJ now.....I know wise people who is following my story will read where this present drama will lead us to again....God is watching....and He knows how to settle Nigerian problems when we are at the dead end like this....Democracy is govt of the people,by the people and for the people....not govt of one region or section of the nation....Nigerian ship is again heading towards a rock....he who has ear let them hear.....Nigerian masses have suffer a lot to afford any uprising,or senseless war again....There is no stable electricity for so many years now,no drinkable water for the masses,no good hospitals,all our roads are death traps for peasant masses of this great nation ,while our so called leaders are flying all over the place with their private jets.....so many jobless graduates all over the nation.There is no security...even the securities are owed 3-4 months salary.....how could a hungry security man do the right job? when his kids back home are hungry?
When i was young reading the bible ,saw the story of Jesus Christ, i was wondering ,how could people of then allow Jesus to be crucified? Someone who is doing wonderful miracles,giving them foods,healing the sick.?Now i can see the reason why it happened then.....Now the Nation is going from bad to worst,,petrol was #65 when this govt came on,but change it to #97, our reserve was $47b without owing anybody , now our reserve is zero and we are in debt to the tune of $70b ...We need equipment for security to combat the terrorist,we have to borrow $1b....Where are we going....and yet we want this to continue till 2019? Now i understand why the people then want jesus crucified and barnabas an armed robber set free...
But one thing is certain....I have never see the victory of evil over good....TIME WILL TELL......
You just wasted your time

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Tomorrow the real shekau will release another video laughing at the whole show;let's see how it goes.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2015
I can't put a finger on it but there is something not quite straight with APC and this Boko Haram saga.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by shaqhead: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2015
sexyjob:

You just wasted your time
Nope, he spoke truth to u!
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by maestroferddi: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Keep deceiving yourself. The old women in my hood are smarter than you, and won't buy into lies of the PDP.
Your allegiance to APC should be undergoing its severest test now.

The FG are winning the war on insurgency and you and I know that there would be disclosures accompanying the apprehension of Shekau alive.

All hidden things will be exposed...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by todayguest(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=.....JEHOVAH HAS THE FINAL SAY

[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
You mean his ressurected body or ghost
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Awaja(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
This APC's are bunch of proactive planners,
Unless u reason with your anus that u ll believe a president can plan to discredit his own administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
Your allegiance to APC should be undergoing its severest test now.

The FG are winning the war on insurgency and you and I know that there would be disclosures accompanying the apprehension of Shekau alive.

All hidden things will be exposed...
The "findings" of the FG will be put to test by the international community.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Anybody who believes this story doesn't deserve to have a brain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by OXCUBA: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2015
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS COCK AND BULL STORY.... # so when this country Dey search for kate hanshew resemblance some people the search for shaekau resemblance too# ...... I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE DEVISE EVIL TACTICS TO CAMPAIGN FOR ELECTION ......

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by smsdigito: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC already planning damage control in case if sheaku has been captured and points out with credible evidences those sponsoring his sect and by any chance they are in APC so they can discredit the report

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
You just spoke like u are a prophet. On point. shocked

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by noordean(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2015
So PDP can go ds lenght in dia propaganda againt dis innocent man?

Nigeria politics is nw becoming something else.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by dking123: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2015
GOD WILL PURNISH BUHARY AND ALL HIS BH ALLIES. FEAR HAS HAS GRIPPED THEM.THIS DAMAGE CONTROL WILL NOT WORK. THEY MUST BE EXPOSSED. GOD HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Rexyl(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2015
If the man caught is truly the wanted shekau he must be matched bare-footed across length and breadth of Nigeria for all to see eyes of the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2015
THIS NEWSRESCUE.COM BE LIKE NEWSPROPAGANDA.COM OR NEWSCONFUSION.COM tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / Army Launches ‘Crocodile Smile’ As #EndSARS Protests Spread To More Cities / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.