Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody (71459 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by ahaika23: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2015
APC on the brink!
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by muhammedbilal(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2015
charles424:
There is one thing people of this nation never follow about Nigerian history....you can be in power today and people beside you will use you to achieve their aim in life...but one thing is certain,i have never see the victory of evil over good.
Nigeria is a complex nation,due to our vast ethnics,region and religion..and a leader that ever comes out from any region must aspire to be national leader not a regional leader...fighting for his region after becoming the president or any post of responsibility that God ordained you to be....In the olden days,during the era of Awolowo,sardauna,azikiwe,tafawa,and akintola,similar things like this happened then,and thru conspiracy,between the north ,akintola and the father of fani kayode, Awolowo was sent to prison,but he never came back from the prison to meet all his enemies.....During the era of Sanni Abacha,OBJ was sent to prison but he never came back to meet Abacha alive...
Now this same Fanikayode's son,is with the present ruling govt...doing the dirty job his father left over....for GEJ now.....I know wise people who is following my story will read where this present drama will lead us to again....God is watching....and He knows how to settle Nigerian problems when we are at the dead end like this....Democracy is govt of the people,by the people and for the people....not govt of one region or section of the nation....Nigerian ship is again heading towards a rock....he who has ear let them hear.....Nigerian masses have suffer a lot to afford any uprising,or senseless war again....There is no stable electricity for so many years now,no drinkable water for the masses,no good hospitals,all our roads are death traps for peasant masses of this great nation ,while our so called leaders are flying all over the place with their private jets.....so many jobless graduates all over the nation.There is no security...even the securities are owed 3-4 months salary.....how could a hungry security man do the right job? when his kids back home are hungry?
When i was young reading the bible ,saw the story of Jesus Christ, i was wondering ,how could people of then allow Jesus to be crucified? Someone who is doing wonderful miracles,giving them foods,healing the sick.?Now i can see the reason why it happened then.....Now the Nation is going from bad to worst,,petrol was #65 when this govt came on,but change it to #97, our reserve was $47b without owing anybody , now our reserve is zero and we are in debt to the tune of $70b ...We need equipment for security to combat the terrorist,we have to borrow $1b....Where are we going....and yet we want this to continue till 2019? Now i understand why the people then want jesus crucified and barnabas an armed robber set free...
But one thing is certain....I have never see the victory of evil over good....TIME WILL TELL......
charles424:
There is one thing people of this nation never follow about Nigerian history....you can be in power today and people beside you will use you to achieve their aim in life...but one thing is certain,i have never see the victory of evil over good.
Nigeria is a complex nation,due to our vast ethnics,region and religion..and a leader that ever comes out from any region must aspire to be national leader not a regional leader...fighting for his region after becoming the president or any post of responsibility that God ordained you to be....In the olden days,during the era of Awolowo,sardauna,azikiwe,tafawa,and akintola,similar things like this happened then,and thru conspiracy,between the north ,akintola and the father of fani kayode, Awolowo was sent to prison,but he never came back from the prison to meet all his enemies.....During the era of Sanni Abacha,OBJ was sent to prison but he never came back to meet Abacha alive...
Now this same Fanikayode's son,is with the present ruling govt...doing the dirty job his father left over....for GEJ now.....I know wise people who is following my story will read where this present drama will lead us to again....God is watching....and He knows how to settle Nigerian problems when we are at the dead end like this....Democracy is govt of the people,by the people and for the people....not govt of one region or section of the nation....Nigerian ship is again heading towards a rock....he who has ear let them hear.....Nigerian masses have suffer a lot to afford any uprising,or senseless war again....There is no stable electricity for so many years now,no drinkable water for the masses,no good hospitals,all our roads are death traps for peasant masses of this great nation ,while our so called leaders are flying all over the place with their private jets.....so many jobless graduates all over the nation.There is no security...even the securities are owed 3-4 months salary.....how could a hungry security man do the right job? when his kids back home are hungry?
When i was young reading the bible ,saw the story of Jesus Christ, i was wondering ,how could people of then allow Jesus to be crucified? Someone who is doing wonderful miracles,giving them foods,healing the sick.?Now i can see the reason why it happened then.....Now the Nation is going from bad to worst,,petrol was #65 when this govt came on,but change it to #97, our reserve was $47b without owing anybody , now our reserve is zero and we are in debt to the tune of $70b ...We need equipment for security to combat the terrorist,we have to borrow $1b....Where are we going....and yet we want this to continue till 2019? Now i understand why the people then want jesus crucified and barnabas an armed robber set free...
But one thing is certain....I have never see the victory of evil over good....TIME WILL TELL......
charles424:
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by muhammedbilal(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2015
ing the president or any post of responsibility that God ordained you to be....In the olden days,during the era of Awolowo,sardauna,azikiwe,tafawa,and akintola,similar things like this happened then,and thru conspiracy,between the north ,akintola and the father of fani kayode, Awolowo was sent to prison,but he never came back from the prison to meet all his enemies.....During the era of Sanni Abacha,OBJ was sent to prison but he never came back to meet Abacha alive...
But one thing is certain....I have never see the victory of evil over good....TIME WILL TELL......[/quote]may God reward you broda na only talk with brain since I have been reading the tread apart from all those APC and PDP thugs which they said they are defending interest of the majority all na lie all what they know is their various pocket and those that doesn't have job among them want his or her party to won the election so that he or she will be given job.....am Apolitical or Apathy guy so don't insult me
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by ogene70: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2015
I just don't like APC anymore, it seems they hate to hear anything good from this administration, wether good for us all or not. This is not the kind of opposition we need , we need an opposition whose ideology is based on truth and not lies all in the name of grabbing power.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by ocholawealth(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Why now? To be honest, there is something our president is not telling us..... For him to say that Shekau must be captured alive is a pointer to many things, why must he play with our mind (emotion) in order to perpetuate himself in power? Nigerian, please be wise!!!
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by patpeypey: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2015
LRNZH:

http://newsrescue.com/breaking-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-reportedly-nigerian-government-custody/#axzz3SaxENPRq

This report is just so full of crap! Seriously looks like damage control from APC. Anyway! Both parties are full of crap! Just some stink more than others !
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Ahmeduana(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2015
berem:
PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP.

Confirmed!
THE ONLY ASSET THIS KIND OF PERSON POSSES IS HER @§ AND IS WHAT THAT DICTATES ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HER MOUTH (opolo ko si)
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by richy6060(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
fake news
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Ahmeduana(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2015
diluminati:

And PDP/GEJ killed Azazi for it
PLEASSSS! YOU PEOPLE SOUND DUMB, YOU CAN'T PUT UP QUALITY ARGUMENT!
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by DinoAnnberry(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Rubbish. Another APC write up. Well maybe Buhari is so sure that the so called shekau will soon be caught so he is afraid he might be implicated.

Well meaning Nigerians are wiser than you people think we are.

We still remember how you didn't have up to a million naira in your account. And you had to collect loan to acquire your presidential form. But how come some weeks ago your wife donated over 100million naira to the displaced people as so called?. Asif na only her Waka come?. Fear God o Buhari. [color=#000099][/color][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by ogene70: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2015
muhammedbilal:
ing the president or any post of responsibility that God ordained you to be....In the olden days,during the era of Awolowo,sardauna,azikiwe,tafawa,and akintola,similar things like this happened then,and thru conspiracy,between the north ,akintola and the father of fani kayode, Awolowo was sent to prison,but he never came back from the prison to meet all his enemies.....During the era of Sanni Abacha,OBJ was sent to prison but he never came back to meet Abacha alive...
But one thing is certain....I have never see the victory of evil over good....TIME WILL TELL......may God reward you broda na only talk with brain since I have been reading the tread apart from all those APC and PDP thugs which they said they are defending interest of the majority all na lie all what they know is their various pocket and those that doesn't have job among them want his or her party to won the election so that he or she will be given job.....am Apolitical or Apathy guy so don't insult me
Get your facts right and resarch before you write, our reserve isn't zero but $34.49b, please see link(http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/26174-nigeria-s-foreign-reserves-hit-34-49bn/26174-nigeria-s-foreign-reserves-hit-34-49bn) and get informed and stop spreading beer parlour news.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Reference(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
This post does not even deserve a logical response. Dustbin stuff. Another new low.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Horllamideh(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Hediot.... you have never heard that the military do not have modern weapons to fight BH before now.... the 1 billion USD GEJ request was only approved 5 months ago by National assembly, he tried to acquire Arms but USA frustrated that effort, he try tru back door APC and its supporters call him money launderer, Now that china and Russia have help us supply morden weapons yet the News cant be true that we are winning the war.... which way APC and its RATS.... America it helping APC with their "CHANGE" fight just to have Nigeria by the balls yet nobody is seeing that. Its only in Nigeria that ppl will hail a terrorist group when they strike but quick to rebuff the News when the military gain upper hand or making more advancement. I am tired of the shitty country called Nigeria maybe its time to let go and every ethnic, Region and tribe form their own country. Nonsense!!!
Since you still can't get what your boss is planning with the "we will capture shekau alive" tweak.I will give you a simple illustration or better still call it an eye-opener.....Buhari is contesting for the presidential post for the 4th time,that shows desperation.We all know that if Buhari win the election,the bulk of his votes will come from the northern region.Buhari was accused of being the brain behind the boko haram insurgency,now look at the film from this perspective.....How can a man that is so keen on becoming the president instruct the leader of a group he is financing with his money to release a video where the latter vows to stop the election at all cost?,take that as number one.How can that same man be so f00lish to the point of asking the same group he is alledgely sponsoring to distribute flyers instructing people to boycott the election....Particularly in a region where he will get maximum votes??
.....Think about this very well,if you fail to grab the logic in the illustration,then i will assume you are more clueless than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by jerrymej(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Don't know who is behind this set of BLOOD shared, but the nothing is hidden to God almighty.

Let them rule, I'm just believing on God's time as the best.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by sani99: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2015
WE should read the line before commenting..This is just lies,imagine,this write up claimed Gej has offered Sekau to escape...This is another apc handiwork to create an an impression that Buhari is not Boko haram apologist.The source is rubish,apc guys are smart because Boko haram sporsors cannot be Christains.All terrorist organisations world wide have link to non christains eg Al- shabaab,Hezbollah,Hamas,Isis,ISI,boko haram,al nusra,Al-qaeda etc...we all saw that lia mohammed condemn the barn on boko haram not too long....so story is an apc machine
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2015
If you believe this story, then you can believe that I have never pooped.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC already planning damage control in case if sheaku has been captured and points out with credible evidences those sponsoring his sect and by any chance they are in APC so they can discredit the report

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

1000likes
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
dre11:

Let them conspire..... They will be disappointed/dusgraced because we all know this gimmick and it won't work.

Because something must have given them the courage to say they would capture him alive something that isn't heard off in this country

You seem sad, unhappy, scared and worry that the army is now winning the war against boko haram. This should be a good news for Nigerians
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Gbemini(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2015
hmm is now i understand that Jonathan is boko haram sponsor, i swear if jonathan capture sekau truly, that means say na him dey sponsor them i swear.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Flets:
APC already shitting in its pants. ...... they must be exposed.

Anybody still in doubt that APC is behind bokoharam?

Since the Nigerian Army started recording success in the fight against terrorism. ..... APC has neither commended the Nigerian army nor remotely comment on the fight against terror

They obviously know that Bokoharam sponsors and Buhari will be exposed soon.... now they stupidly come up with this rubbish

No true patriotic Nigerian should ever support this evil called APC

Buhari and Obasanjo refused to arm Nigerian Army. GEJ was all over the globe sourcing arms.

APC made mockery of the SA arms deal, they rejoiced when US denied us arms purchase and when UAE denied us flying permit of arms over their air space.

They made mockery of our purchase of arms from pakistan.

Thank God Russia and China came to our aid
Thank God Chad, Niger and Cameroon joined in the fight.

I always knew this day was coming when good will triumph over evil. I knew APC will be exposed for who they really are.

One final word for APC.....JEHOVAH HAS THE FINAL SAY

1000likes
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by dre11(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You seem sad, unhappy, scared and worry that the army is now winning the war against boko haram. This should be a good news for Nigerians

I would have being happier if the war was won before now
If the chibok girls weren't kidnapped
If a lot life weren't lost
If the vibrant military officer didn't loose their lives
If Nigerians weren't a laughing stock like what Zimbabwe presidency was mocking us
If the international community looked at us as some unserious nations

So, what do you have to say
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Raiders: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2015
patpeypey:

This report is just so full of crap! Seriously looks like damage control from APC. Anyway! Both parties are full of crap! Just some stink more than others !
yes both parties are full of crap but in this case I believe APC. Why on earth would you believe a government that claimed that they have killed Shekua on 3 different occasions? The Nigeria government has hand in this boko haram insurgency and have continue to decieve Nigerians. Anyway I think Nigeria deserve better than pdp and APC but I will choose APC over PDP because of Lies by the government
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Raiders: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
If you believe this story, then you can believe that I have never pooped.
but you believe the story that Shekua was killed by the army last year. You also believe that fake photoshopped picture that the army claimed was Shekua corpse. The government has been lying to Nigerians that they have killed shekua over 3 times but yet you chose to believe the government
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Raiders: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2015
MrEverest:
This article is nothing but hogwash, an attempt by Buhari/APC/Lie Mohammed & their foot soldiers to exonerate the apparent culpability of Buhari. This, more than anything else has shown that Buhari & APC's hands are not clean! Just read the article again, this time more slowly & see the rubbish they wrote, do they think that we Nigerians are fools? Just imagine were the phoolish writer said that GEJ promised to make Dasuki, the sultan of Sokoto!!! Does GEJ, a Christian & the same person they have called clueless on countless number of times have such powers Why couldn't he influence the coronation of Sanusi his enemy from being the Emir of Kano since he has the power to determine who becomes Emir or sultan??Buhari & APC will not escape the wrath of Nemesis & karma for blood of the innocent ones they perished because of politics.
who is the liar, Is it the pdp government that lied to Nigerians that Shekua was killed 3 months ago and even showed us photoshoped picture of shekua corpse. Is it the Nigerian government that claimed they have locate the missing girls or the Nigeria government that claimed they have reached a cease fire with boko haram in December? Not tell me who the liar is
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Caseless: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Their usual tactics grin
trash!
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by merricherios(f): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2015
u r so wise to have said that, cos as i was reading i said to myself, this is a desperate attempt to cover up jst in case. am none partisan so i am speaking with an open mind.
ozoigbondu:
APC already planning damage control in case if sheaku has been captured and points out with credible evidences those sponsoring his sect and by any chance they are in APC so they can discredit the report

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Truckpusher(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Caseless:
trash!
It takes a compete load of trash to know one. grin

Janjawiid boy.

Show me your cerfricate? Or you wan pite kwrorofshun without cerfricate? Ok then you will stabilize global crude oil frice.....aha! tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by crackhouse(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Thank God for internet, anybarry can come up here and post shi.t for everybarry to believe.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
dre11:

I would have being happier if the war was won before now
If the chibok girls weren't kidnapped
If a lot life weren't lost
If the vibrant military officer didn't loose their lives
If Nigerians weren't a laughing stock like what Zimbabwe presidency was mocking us
If the international community looked at us as some unserious nations

So, what do you have to say

The empire of Rome wasn't built in one day... Nothing good comes easily. It's took America several years to finally caught osama , after osama had killed thousands of American citizens in 9/11 incident. But when osama was finally killed, the whole country celebrated the victory. Boko haram is a well finance terrioist group like taliba and the rest, you don't expect boko haram to be defended in a day. Every good Nigeria should be celebrating our victory after years of fighting. Only those who enjoy the news of boko haram attacks on civilians will be unhappy at this moment. If the American can celebrate the defeat of osama after many years of causing them pains, why won't we nigeria celebrate now. Stop living on the past , live for the present, that's the only way we can make a better future.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Raiders:
but you believe the story that Shekua was killed by the army last year. You also believe that fake photoshopped picture that the army claimed was Shekua corpse. The government has been lying to Nigerians that they have killed shekua over 3 times but yet you chose to believe the government

HuhI think you are quoting the wrong guy...
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by dre11(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

The empire of Rome wasn't built in one day... Nothing good comes easily. It's took America several years to finally caught osama , after osama had killed thousands of American citizens in 9/11 incident. But when osama was finally killed, the whole country celebrated the victory. Boko haram is a well finance terrioist group like taliba and the rest, you don't expect boko haram to be defended in a day. Every good Nigeria should be celebrating our victory after years of fighting. Only those who enjoy the news of boko haram attacks on civilians will be unhappy at this moment. If the American can celebrate the defeat of osama after many years of causing them pains, why won't we nigeria celebrate now. Stop living on the past , live for the present, that's the only way we can make a better future.

Don't equate boko haram with Taliban
Am sure you don't know more about the war......

A government that say he need 6weeks yo crush boko haram knows much about them and is indeed part of them for it to have said it will crush an enemy he has being fighting for more than 5years in just 6weeks
Whereas USA can't give such assured report when it was fighting the terrorism war
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blazinraj01:
If this is true and supposed 'Abubakar Shekau' accuses the Opposition then the OP is right. A terrorist doesn't have a direct link to his sponsor, there would be at least 1 or 2 middlemen.

You sound like a terrorist o. Well experienced in their dealings . You sound so sure. Mods abeg investigate this o, and send her data to Dss. May God help us in this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.