Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody (71462 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Chigold101(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC already planning damage control in case if sheaku has been captured and points out with credible evidences those sponsoring his sect and by any chance they are in APC so they can discredit the report

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
u r on point... It is called being proactive...

I just hope that Shekau is captured then we will know how to deal with APCheats propaganda machine

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by NDPVF(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
LRNZH:

That was how the news of Boko Haram Flyers was dropped here on NL and nearly everyone disbelieved until mainstream papers carried it. Even the mods that took that story to the FP wrote that it was probably a lie in the title

These news sites also jave their reputation to protect mind you. Knowing the desperation of the PDP/GEJ govt to win this election by all means, this news is not far fetched
[/s] Utter trash!!!.

[size=50pt] IF BUHARI IS IN ANY WAY LINKED TO BOKO HARAM,HE WILL BE FED TO CROCODILES [/size]

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Vainglory: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
The imminent capture of Shekau gave Buhari a heart attack and had to be flown to London. The shit has hit the fan.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by DuchessLily(f): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
I don't believe joorr.... We have heard dis so many times... We have also heard more dan once dat he has been killed , yet he still lives

Tell me anoda story abeg

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by kheart(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
When d wife of prominent politician here accuse gej of poisoning her husband after visiting gej in bayelsa (only to see shekau n gej dining and winin 2geda). It might actually b true oh.

Cos dere is no morality especially in african politics

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
What does APC think this sort of news do for Soldiers morale?

Nigeria is at war against a very violent terrorist and APC seems to be willing to play politics with everything

This party stands for nothing and have no shame. such a disgrace!

There are red lines on politics that should not be crossed and APC seems willing to cross those lines!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Jesusloveyou: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
bokohalal:
Next is the rescue of the 230 Chibok girls.
that is why he neva care about d chibok girls kidnap,because he know their whereabout,he knows d boys that kidnap them,in short,he sponsor their kidnap,pdp is boko haram,jonadunce is terrorist.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by 9ijaprince(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
hope this is true
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
rhymaster:
In a recent chat with the Director General of the All People’s Congress, Governor Rotimi Amaechi, he stated that Nigerians have made up their mind on whether or not they will vote for or against the incumbent President, Goodluck Jonathan. He went ahead to state that postponing elections to solve problems that Nigerians believe he failed to solve for 5 years or more a few weeks to the elections will not change the mind of Nigerians. Would it change your vote one way or the other? Would fixing the power problem in the next few weeks change your mind? If not these, what could possibly change your mind?

Watch the video and if you would like to go straight to the exact time, start the video at 7:15.

We would love to broadcast your opinion to all Nigerians and the world, so VOTE NOW! Leave us a comment if there’s something your candidate could do to win your vote! Vote now, share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates!

Please VOTE using the link in my signature, NL is blocking free speech and democracy!!

That poll could be misleading cos some of us have already made up our mind to vote Jonathan whether he defeats boko haram or not and I just voted as such.

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Osama10(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
smiley
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by joseph1832(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Once upon a time this same government came and said Shekau is dead, now they want to say he's been captured? I guess the government of GEJ wants us to believe that Shekau is dead and captured! Ineptitude at its peak.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by atlwireles: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=31015540]APC already planning damage control in case if sheaku has been captured and points out with credible evidences those sponsoring his sect and by any chance they are in APC so they can discredit the report

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019[/quote

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by foxe(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
I think this op is suffering from schizophrenic, he seriously needs our prayers. If shekau was really captured what are we supposed to do? Are we to congratulate our military or to start pointing fingers at each other? APC is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria since after the civil war! Bunch of Freaks suffering from TRANSFORMATIONOPHOBIA

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
I knew those mofos were plannin somethin of dis magnitude since last year, stagin a scenerio to falsely accuse GMB of been behind bh, but God pass dem angry

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by obailala(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
LRNZH:
Do not take this news for granted. There's no smoke without fire. The article in OP is consistent with observations on ground.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J
There is certainly no smoke without fire. Winning the election is very high priority right now for PDP and any strategy could be welcome at this time

1. Elections are postponed for the military to crush bokoharam in 6 weeks.
2. Shekau starts appealing to northerners not to vote in the elections (hmmm... I wonder who would it would favour if the north doesnt vote?)
3. Bokoharam starts sharing printed flyers in some northern cities advising people not to participate in the elections... hmmm
4. GEJ promises Nigerians that he would capture Shekau ALIVE
5. Rumours now making the rounds is that Shekau has been captured

There's hardly any smoke without fire. It would be silly to completely ignore this conspiracy theory.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by charles424(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
There is one thing people of this nation never follow about Nigerian history....you can be in power today and people beside you will use you to achieve their aim in life...but one thing is certain,i have never see the victory of evil over good.
Nigeria is a complex nation,due to our vast ethnics,region and religion..and a leader that ever comes out from any region must aspire to be national leader not a regional leader...fighting for his region after becoming the president or any post of responsibility that God ordained you to be....In the olden days,during the era of Awolowo,sardauna,azikiwe,tafawa,and akintola,similar things like this happened then,and thru conspiracy,between the north ,akintola and the father of fani kayode, Awolowo was sent to prison,but he never came back from the prison to meet all his enemies.....During the era of Sanni Abacha,OBJ was sent to prison but he never came back to meet Abacha alive...
Now this same Fanikayode's son,is with the present ruling govt...doing the dirty job his father left over....for GEJ now.....I know wise people who is following my story will read where this present drama will lead us to again....God is watching....and He knows how to settle Nigerian problems when we are at the dead end like this....Democracy is govt of the people,by the people and for the people....not govt of one region or section of the nation....Nigerian ship is again heading towards a rock....he who has ear let them hear.....Nigerian masses have suffer a lot to afford any uprising,or senseless war again....There is no stable electricity for so many years now,no drinkable water for the masses,no good hospitals,all our roads are death traps for peasant masses of this great nation ,while our so called leaders are flying all over the place with their private jets.....so many jobless graduates all over the nation.There is no security...even the securities are owed 3-4 months salary.....how could a hungry security man do the right job? when his kids back home are hungry?
When i was young reading the bible ,saw the story of Jesus Christ, i was wondering ,how could people of then allow Jesus to be crucified? Someone who is doing wonderful miracles,giving them foods,healing the sick.?Now i can see the reason why it happened then.....Now the Nation is going from bad to worst,,petrol was #65 when this govt came on,but change it to #97, our reserve was $47b without owing anybody , now our reserve is zero and we are in debt to the tune of $70b ...We need equipment for security to combat the terrorist,we have to borrow $1b....Where are we going....and yet we want this to continue till 2019? Now i understand why the people then want jesus crucified and barnabas an armed robber set free...
But one thing is certain....I have never see the victory of evil over good....TIME WILL TELL......

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by omenka(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
eleko1:
undecided I trust the OP LRNZH but this kain news get 'K'leg.Won't be surprise tomorrow to see SHEKAU laff @ the PDP foolery.Govt custody koh,coconut house ni.Shekau wey don hide in Sudan.GEJ handover date loading
But since when did Shekau start filming his videos in a studio?? That video alone is completely suspect. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
there are FOOLS among us

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by opiaoku: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
PDP is boko haram and boko haram is PDP.

Confirmed!

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by opiaoku: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
omenka:
But since when did Shekau start filming his videos in a studio?? That video alone is completely suspect. cheesy

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
bakila:

He is not captured he is negotiating his pension.
baba iyabo has a mole in their midst,while they r still cooking it,baba don hear and broadcast am so it won't work...imagine this,just a day for pdp to remove baba from their party,baba disgraced them openly by tearing their card..and on the second day when they announce they've disown baba,to we nigerians it was just nonsense coming from them...baba is a blessing to APC..he will expose all their useless tactics...even this one is failed already,they will start devicing another means now

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bia op throw dis crap into d trash can

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by armadeo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
I hope its true. I don't care what he says they should just put him in a shallow pit and slaughter a pig over him and burn them both.

Quick burial. No fanfare .

Nigeria moves on.
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by kingslly(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
You no go ever get sense. APC already laying out their damage control plans and you are still shouting PDP is boko haram,just try and use the brain God gave you even if its just once.
berem:

Confirmed!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2015
berem:

Confirmed!
Azazi
Bokoharam in my Govt "Gej
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by richielan: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by eleko1: 4:12am On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin Abi ooo.Jona said dat they'll capture Shekau and like Magic Shekau appeared in govt house.Crazy dey run in Pdp
omenka:
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by rexzqcom(m): 4:37am On Feb 24, 2015
No wonder, that explains the sobriety of nl apc e_ warriors. Heavy wind don blow.
Lies reign is coming to an end.
The wisdom of TRUTH about to shine
revealing LIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by eleko1: 4:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Wic Lagos?Is there no maximum prison in Ur state/village?KIRIKIRI is for hardned bandit like FAYOSE,ABATI,OKUPE,RHINO OMOKIRIKIRI,TAXI DRIVER FFK,MADUEKE,OKONJO WAHALA,MAMA OKRIKA aka PEACE,DR CLUELESS,Pa TONY ANINI,Pa TEWONDE BODE,Baba CoCaine BURUJI etc.
mikeansy:
please if he has been captured send him down south to Lagos Maximum kirikiri or any maximum prison in the south where boko haram can not stage a jail break
Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Koroaso: 6:11am On Feb 24, 2015
GEJ PREPARES TO UNVEIL HIS BOOGEYMAN

SHEKAU

GMB/PYO 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody by Sanuzi(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2015
SUPER STORY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Bashir Ahmad: This Is The Next President Of Nigeria (Photos) / EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.