Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. (3322 Views)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by dunhill20: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Afrok:
18years Old and U ar thinking about marrying her? Come on, all these ish about loving and her running away is because her eyes never open, when her eyes finally does, she'll personally breakup with U maybe then her parents would've accepted U.

Relationship is yet to be supported, U are nursing the thoughts of taking her to alter, it doesn't make sense coz she's still young and u've got no idea on what tomorrow brings, hope U aren't deceiving the girl with marriage talks shaundecided.
I know the story of girls going to school and their eyes being open. It is possible. But iv also seen a couple who started a relationship like mine and end up getting married later in life. I'm not really thinking of marrying her at this her young age. She is humble and hv a good character and she hv been there for me. I don't want to hurt her. I don't want her to get the impression that I am decieving her or want to just use and dump her like that.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by dunhill20: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2015
baralatie:

is it by force!
don't you even have it in your self to allow her first fish university!
hian!
what does university have with the issue of love. I want her to go to school and graduate.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by wordcat(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Climaths:
My words potrayed how shallow my mind is, a brother needs advice on how to distract a 17yr old girl from her education and i tink d best tin I can say is to spew out dis callos statement. Please words are true reflection of d content of ones heart. Let me tame my tongue so as not to be among d ones who spoiled d innocent girl but knw it that my heart is a grave yard of wickedness

Sorry
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2015
dunhill20:
you misunderstand the post. I support her in going to school. I even helped her during her waec financially. Don't u believe love exist? I intend to wait for her to go to school. That is my wish for her.

Love exist so also stvpid people exist..
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by dunhill20: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Alexpissu:

Love exist so also stvpid people exist..
are u insinuating that I'm stupid? Are u a saint?
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
baralatie:

how is you gf!
my gf is doing fine sir, tanks for the care

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
@ op I do really understand how u feel rite now, because my case is almost similar to your present state, and reading through ur post, I see u trying to express how u truely feel in side, don't be disappointed at d responses so far ok. Most folk won't understand how u truly feel in there.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Let me start by saying u did acted like a real matured man by getin d parents aware of the relationship, I want u to understand dat time is always a major factor to issuse like dis, firstly ur gf is still a teenager and so she can't make her own decision or stand by her words, even in d constitution there is little or no law that will surport d both of u being together without the parents consent. Secondly jst allow her grow up and see if in the nearest 3 to 4 yrs both of u will still love each other dis much, by then she would have had so many exposure, then ur love would have been tired by time and circumstances. So my best bet brother is to lay low for this period of time , am not sayin u should stop seein her. U guys can be sneakin to see each other maybe until she get into sch, wen she get in to sch she would hv d freedom u guys need to grow d relationship, and her parents will have the notion dat u are nt a stumbling block to their duaghter education. Stay bless sir. Cheers
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by dunhill20: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Climaths:
Let me start by saying u did acted like a real matured man by getin d parents aware of the relationship, I want u to understand dat time is always a major factor to issuse like dis, firstly ur gf is still a teenager and so she can't make her own decision or stand by her words, even in d constitution there is little or no law that will surport d both of u being together without the parents consent. Secondly jst allow her grow up and see if in the nearest 3 to 4 yrs both of u will still love each other dis much, by then she would have had so many exposure, then ur love would have been tired by time and circumstances. So my best bet brother is to lay low for this period of time , am not sayin u should stop seein her. U guys can be sneakin to see each other maybe until she get into sch, wen she get in to sch she would hv d freedom u guys need to grow d relationship, and her parents will have the notion dat u are nt a stumbling block to their duaghter education. Stay bless sir. Cheers
this is what iv been waiting for u to tell me. Thank u very much because u hv given me 1 of the best advice.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by obinnati(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2015
to be on the safe get her pregnant and the will ask you when you will becoming with your parents
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by dunhill20: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
obinnati:
to be on the safe get her pregnant and the will ask you when you will becoming with your parents
that will be after she finish school.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
dunhill20:
that will be after she finish school.
please sir, don't make the mistake of getin her pregnate, it has so many riple effect that u can't see or understand nw. Please am talking from expirence sir.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
dunhill20:
this is what iv been waiting for u to tell me. Thank u very much because u hv given me 1 of the best advice.
u are welcome
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by gsalvatore: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2015
dunhill20:
she is not 17, but 18 now. I do support her to be a graduate and I want her to go to school, of wch I will support her financially. I have the intention of getting married to her in future. Atleast when she is 22. But her parents don't want me.
Some men just like suffering or they hate peace/comfort of the mind.

Why will you want to punish yourself by marrying an 18yr old, who should be studying for her future. Why do you want to spoil her future? Don't tell me you will train her in school and even if you will, why will you wanna go through that kinda thing? Just tell me its Love/Stupidity.

The way you feel for her now am very sure you won't feel that way come next year or so.

If that girl is my daughter I will get you arrested,before you get off you'd have signed an undertaking.

Why will you want to train another mans daughter. You think say school cheap? When she gets to schools she will likely regret/hate you for tying her down and might misbehave, then you will come to NL to open another thread.

Fine graduates litter everywhere.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by dunhill20: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
gsalvatore:
Some men just like suffering or they hate peace/comfort of the mind.

Why will you want to punish yourself by marrying an 18yr old, who should be studying for her future. Why do you want to spoil her future? Don't tell me you will train her in school and even if you will, why will you wanna go through that kinda thing? Just tell me its Love/Stupidity.

The way you feel for her now am very sure you won't feel that way come next year or so.

If that girl is my daughter I will get you arrested,before you get off you'd have signed an undertaking.

Why will you want to train another mans daughter. You think say school cheap? When she gets to schools she will likely regret/hate you for tying her down and might misbehave, then you will come to NL to open another thread.

Fine graduates litter everywhere.
I get your point, but love exist. I want her to go to school. That love that holds us now will still hold us even after she graduates.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by gsalvatore: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
dunhill20:
I get your point, but love exist. I want her to go to school. That love that holds us now will still hold us even after she graduates.
Marriage is not entirely based on love bro.

Good luck anyways.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by dunhill20: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
gsalvatore:
Marriage is not entirely based on love bro.

Good luck anyways.
if marriage is not based on love, then what is it based on?
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by gsalvatore: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
dunhill20:
if marriage is not based on love, then what is it based on?
Love will Fade. And there is no way you can always feel the same way for 5yes at least.

When the love fades, those qualities that will keep it going, those qualities you will remember when you want to misbehave then you just comport yourself and all that.

Love is Cold rush of Dopamine to the head.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by rossyc(f): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote
author=BaebieHot post=31016194]She is 17? shocked shocked Op, how old are u?

Please leave this 'child' to grow up like every child should. Don't
hasten the process for her bikonu.

No wonder the parents are acting this way, haba!

Trust me, by the time she enters the university grin grin her eyes will
tear reach the back of her head and u will just be a memory she will
laugh over with her friends.[/quote] Well said.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by 2goodbobo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
DUNNHILL20....Please how old are you? I need your response. no harm intended.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by dunhill20: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
2goodbobo:
DUNNHILL20....Please how old are you? I need your response. no harm intended.
+1
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
dunhill20:
she is not 17, but 18 now. I do support her to be a graduate and I want her to go to school, of wch I will support her financially. I have the intention of getting married to her in future. Atleast when she is 22. But her parents don't want me.

Why? Be frank.
Re: What Should I Do When Her Parents Don't Want Me To Marry Her. by dunhill20: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Why? Be frank.

I don't really know why. Maybe because I met her at a young age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Don't Know Him Anymore. / Do You See Anything Wrong With This Pre-wedding Photo? / (18+pics)two Girls Rape Boy In Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.