Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! (5063 Views)

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Me And My Marieolae / Whats On Your Mind (an Open Love Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Redlips22(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
I won't trade words wit u, I belief ur still a teenager nt knowing d meaning of lov..my advise to u is this... face ur studies nd make ur mama proud..

U may find lov on ur way bt ur books shud b ur no 1 priority..
sulexcraig:

Alaye mi if am on high weed of love definetly you re fully high with 1 gallon of iya basirat ogogoro with 10 wrap of jedi! Abeg na crime to love
Nigeria enviness since the time of Adam nd Eve
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hahaha cheesy

This would be fun

OP, please move this thread to FP
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Twaci(f): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Qhal:

Relax, tot ladies like having all the attention?
Well, not all of em.
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by mytime24(f): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig:

Even though if na Jonathan wey born am....i no send na love the both of us come love not for anybody too dictate whom too love for me.....have being handling love cases since time of romeo nd juliet, dear everything going too be fine even if dem no gree
best of luck mr romeo
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by sulexcraig(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

This would be fun

OP, please move this thread to FP
that sounds pretty much fun bro
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by sulexcraig(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
mytime24:
best of luck mr romeo
thank you mr no love
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Twaci:
Well, not all of em.
Its not all abt the attention, there's crushing involved too

1 Like

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by sulexcraig(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Redlips22:
I won't trade words wit u, I belief ur still a teenager nt knowing d meaning of lov..my advise to u is this... face ur studies nd make ur mama proud..

U may find lov on ur way bt ur books shud b ur no 1 priority..
lol funny dude,actually i truly appreciated ur concein nd i pray may God reward you according from ur previous deed till now sir!
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Sexystella: 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Love in the air
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by sulexcraig(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Qhal:

Its not all abt the attention, there's crushing involved too

Only for the wise that seek depth too know!
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
another useless thread this poo better not hit FP
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sonsabitches be like:

sulexcraig:
I catch myself smiling today without a source before i realise i am thinking about a gorgeous diva i just fell in love with on nairaland and with God by my side i hope too meet her someday,for quite sometimes have being following her but it seem she was indeed incredible in my idealogy so here is my little message too her

Love at first sight!
In the pool of passion,
I wish to be with the right path of my desire,
Am incompleted since the first day,
Someone posses my other part,
I danced too the tune of the love have never encounter.
I can not stop thinking about you.

The first day i set my eyes on you,you changed my World,the passion of a great affection culture my heart,you seem like an heaven sent too my life.
You are pretty than anything have ever set my eyes upon since my existence,you are filled with the ornament of beauty,you are gorgeous than life itself too me.Your smile is uncontrollable too my life.
Am charm and trapped in your den,i can nt go on without you.I want too be the only one in your life.
Is hard too pour out my feelings too you,but not any longer I LOVE YOU!
Marieolae if you can hear me there is an ill heart here that can only be heal by your love therapy i know ur heart cares nd you would nt appreciate a life loss....
If you would nt mind too drop me ur number maybe i can talk with you more mature i will be solely free from your web of beauty
Sulexcraig.....Olaonipekun
All critics and insult are welcome!!!

1 Like

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mcquine:
another useless thread this poo better not hit FP

It better not or I am suing Seun's ass.
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by cozy7(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hay! Does your dad know you've not taken your drugs?

Na only wen e reach woman, u dey sabi write letter............*NEXT!
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Twaci:
*eyes u* Don't u dare.
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Twaci(f): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Amebo, nothing fasinating here. Face ur front, abi u too wan dedicate thread too?
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Twaci:
Amebo, nothing fasinating here. Face ur front, abi u too one dedicated thread too?

gbagaun!!!!! shocked shocked

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by YoshiMaster: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2015
OP, you are tripping for a guy!

Haven't you heard that guys impersonate ladies on this site?

So when next you close your eyes to think about her, please realize that this could be the real marieolae:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_uw-JSAs38vE/TFXZEpRK8jI/AAAAAAAAAi4/afNslPYsFo4/s400/BLACK+GUY+IN+BALERINA+SKIRT+FUNNY+PHOTO.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Twaci(f): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

gbagaun!!!!! shocked shocked

Lmao! Really? U wan bring that leg come?

Oya I have modified. But take note, the day I catch u ehen, even coffee-reaction no go fit cover am! grin
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Twaci:
Lmao! Really? U wan bring that leg come?

Oya I have modified. But take note, the day I catch u ehen, even coffee-reaction no go fit cover am! grin

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by hfinest(m): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Qhal:
Another lovestruck loser!

Marieolae, u sure you aren't using electronic love potion?
I swear she's using e-love portion

@op.... keep trying enh! don't give up my boy, she'll notice you someday... I've been dere once but I sooner or later grew up and grew above marieolae's e-love spell... I now know loving her for real is a mission impossible... just keep trting my dear
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by hfinest(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Qhal:
Another lovestruck loser!

Marieolae, u sure you aren't using electronic love potion?
I swear she's using e-love portion

@sulexcraig... keep trying enh! don't give up my boy, she'll notice you someday... I've been dere once but I sooner or later grew up and grew above marieolae's e-love spell... I now know loving her for real is a mission impossible... just keep dreamng, I bet you'll wake up soon...

lmfao, rotfl
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by marieolae(f): 12:40am On Feb 24, 2015
smiley
Thanks.
sulexcraig:
I catch myself smiling today without a source before i realise i am thinking about a gorgeous diva i just fell in love with on nairaland and with God by my side i hope too meet her someday,for quite sometimes have being following her but it seem she was indeed incredible in my idealogy so here is my little message too her

Love at first sight!
In the pool of passion,
I wish to be with the right path of my desire,
Am incompleted since the first day,
Someone posses my other part,
I danced too the tune of the love have never encounter.
I can not stop thinking about you.

The first day i set my eyes on you,you changed my World,the passion of a great affection culture my heart,you seem like an heaven sent too my life.
You are pretty than anything have ever set my eyes upon since my existence,you are filled with the ornament of beauty,you are gorgeous than life itself too me.Your smile is uncontrollable too my life.
Am charm and trapped in your den,i can nt go on without you.I want too be the only one in your life.
Is hard too pour out my feelings too you,but not any longer I LOVE YOU!
Marieolae if you can hear me there is an ill heart here that can only be heal by your love therapy i know ur heart cares nd you would nt appreciate a life loss....
If you would nt mind too drop me ur number maybe i can talk with you more mature i will be solely free from your web of beauty
Sulexcraig.....Olaonipekun
All critics and insult are welcome!!!
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by naijaboiy: 12:52am On Feb 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by temmypotter(m): 12:53am On Feb 24, 2015
marieolae:
smiley
Thanks.
really?.... A 6 letter word is all u got to his 100+ words?..hw ''thoughtful''

2 Likes

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by YoshiMaster: 12:59am On Feb 24, 2015
temmypotter:
really?.... A 6 letter word is all u got to his 100+ words?..hw ''thoughtful''

Don't mind the marie guy, I told OP that he's in love with a dude, even worse, a dude he's never met before. Talk about a double whammy!

The dude is probably laughing his a** off while playing PS3 as he replied with that "thanks" message.

Nairaland needs some traffic yo!
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Man with hole in pocket, feel cocky all day.
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by temmypotter(m): 1:15am On Feb 24, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Don't mind the marie guy, I told OP that he's in love with a dude, even worse, a dude he's never met before. Talk about a double whammy!

The dude is probably laughing his a** off while playing PS3 as he replied with that "thanks" message.

Nairaland needs some traffic yo!
yh...I kno right!...ril creepy shit tho..
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Interesting!
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by vjsmiles: 6:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Karleb(m): 6:57am On Feb 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val / What Kind Of Kissing Is This One? / 6 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.