Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (62833 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Keketu:
wow bro so you really was this dumb? you cant even make up a good 'beefing' sentence. hmm its well sire
Aww, did I hurt your feelings?
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Keketu(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Aww, did I hurt your feelings?
nah bro.. you know i love you right? grin *kisses him*
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by ifihearam: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
op come complete wetin you start na
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by kiki1000(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sometimes all this tips does not work on girls when the guy looks smallish
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by p2t2r(m): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2015
gracile:

Ashewo! your mates are getting married every Saturday, while you remain here 'laying girls' & quoting me..smh4u!
hahaha....bcoz I want to get married to you nah! let's make it happen nxt saturday...
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Brugo(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2015
YoshiMaster:
Get her this, gera that.

How to make her this, how to maker that.

How to get her to do this, how to gerraredo that.

Eee too much abeg, I no one learn, maka gimme F-9 make I go sleep.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

You are a wise man, bro. The fact is this; every who says "money gets girls" are usually the ones who are afraid of walking up to girls they like. their "dream" is that it will get easier when they get richer.

They should keep dreaming. These are the type of guys who finally end up marrying a girl they don't love just because they don't have the nerves and the skills to get the ones that they love.

They should keep fighting the idea, notice that i don't reply them, time no dey - life is too short.

well said bro.i love those words(life is too short so it's high time we start getting it right.)
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Enockia(m): 1:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
You're right bro.

First thing for me is to establish interest. Once I've caught her 3 times looking at me, she's a goner. Next thing I plan is what to use in breaking the ice. I remember a girl like that a while ago. She. Was. Pretty. . . Caught her gaze more than 3 times and in my mind I was like, today na today. I walked up to her, stretched my hand while smiling, simply told her I liked her attire and she looked like my grandmother, first she paused, and then I added "but you're prettier than she is". She smiled. Then told her I'll like to see her some other time.

The rest they say, is history.
cool move but u get luck say she no usain bolt before u add the she looked prettier part
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by butanep(m): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Dude,its unbelievable but true,it depends on where you live in Ilorin,I used to say what you just said too when I just came to Ilorin until I started seeing some fine girls,every where in Nigeria is filled with ugly girls including Lagos,Abj and PH
make I hear word brother. Which Ilorin are you talking about? Is it not that capital city of kwara state. Don't just hype anything because am currently serving there. They are fines girls which most re mainly Muslims but most are just the average fine girls we see on the street daily. I reside In lagos and schooled in benin, visit my uncle in PH and also go to Oyo. The kind of classy babes in those areas are hard to find in the said Ilorin. Most of the babes there don't even have swag and rhymes. In lagos, Benin, Oyo n Ph, when I see some babes, I go marveled. I am the ladies type so I know what am saying. Ilorin is not and is never a home for classy babes. Maybe you don't travel at all... please try and tour around...

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by UniqueGem(m): 2:07am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
make I hear word brother. Which Ilorin are you talking about? Is it not that capital city of kwara state. Don't just hype anything because am currently serving there. They are fines girls which most re mainly Muslims but most are just the average fine girls we see on the street daily. I reside In lagos and schooled in benin, visit my uncle in PH and also go to Oyo. The kind of classy babes in those areas are hard to find in the said Ilorin. Most of the babes there don't even have swag and rhymes. In lagos, Benin, Oyo n Ph, when I see some babes, I go marveled. I am the ladies type so I know what am saying. Ilorin is not and is never a home for classy babes. Maybe you don't travel at all... please try and tour around...
Bro please help me tell him ooo. That place is a dry land.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Enockia(m): 2:10am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
abeg tell am which ilorin babes fine pass PH.................TRASH TALK AINT SURE UVE SEEN FINE BABES
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 2:12am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
I travel every damn time
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by butanep(m): 2:24am On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I travel every damn time
Travel to places like where? It all depend on where you travel to... if you travel from kwara to ekiti. that is the worst kind of movement...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Enockia(m): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
Travel to places like where? It all depend on where you travel to... if you travel from kwara to ekiti. that is the worst kind of movement...
LOL TELL HIM
PLEASE ON UR NEXT TRIP VISIT GRA PHASE 1, 2 IN PH U WONT REGRET THE TRIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by butanep(m): 2:28am On Feb 25, 2015
UniqueGem:
Bro please help me tell him ooo. That place is a dry land.
The guy don't travel at all. That's the traits of most "kwaras". They live all their life in the state, not that the state is doing very fine ooo. The babes when dae, we go roll with them shall... Nothing spoil...

The truth is that Ilorin babes get ukwu oooo. If you need girls with Ukwu, go to Ilorin. You go see girl of 18 yrs when carry 25yrs old ukwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Enockia(m): 2:32am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
The guy don't travel at all. That's the traits of most "kwaras". They live all their life in the state, not that the state is doing very fine ooo. The babes when dae, we go roll with them shall... Nothing spoil...

The truth is that Ilorin babes get ukwu oooo. If you need girls with Ukwu, go to Ilorin. You go see girl of 18 yrs when carry 25yrs old ukwu.

HMMMM U THINK KWARA GIRLS HAVE UKWU THEN VISIT BAYELSA..........ITS THE WORLD CAPITAL OF UKWU................UKWU "IN TIMAYA'S VOICE"

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by butanep(m): 2:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Enockia:

LOL TELL HIM
PLEASE ON UR NEXT TRIP VISIT GRA PHASE 1, 2 IN PH U WONT REGRET THE TRIP
The truth about Ilorin babes is that, they are power house of Ukwu. Lagos ukwu dae learn where Ilorin dae...those kind ukwu you go see 4 day time, in the night it will appear in your dream...
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Enockia(m): 2:34am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
The truth about Ilorin babes is that, they are power house of Ukwu. Lagos ukwu dae learn where Ilorin dae...those kind ukwu you go see 4 day time, in the night it will appear in your dream...
NAH BAYELSA BABES RULE WHEN IT COMES TO DAT
IF NA LIE ASK GOOGLE
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by butanep(m): 2:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Enockia:

HMMMM U THINK KWARA GIRLS HAVE UKWU THEN VISIT BAYELSA..........ITS THE WORLD CAPITAL OF UKWU................UKWU "IN TIMAYA'S VOICE"
Guy make you know say na yoruba land oooo. Na yoruba get ukwu for niga. That is their feminine inheritance. The ilorin own na die.

Say bayelsa get ukwu pass... I nor agree ooo
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Enockia(m): 2:37am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
Guy make you know say na yoruba land oooo. Na yoruba get ukwu for niga. That is their feminine inheritance. The ilorin own na die.

Say bayelsa get ukwu pass... I nor agree ooo

ASK AROUND MAKE A THREAD FOR IT HERE AND WATCH THE REPLIES.....
TRUST ME
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by butanep(m): 2:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Enockia:

ASK AROUND MAKE A THREAD FOR IT HERE AND WATCH THE REPLIES.....
TRUST ME
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Enockia(m): 2:44am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
hmmmmmmmmm

YEP I CAN GIVE U SOME IF U ER INTRESTED
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 2:46am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
I've never even been to Ekiti state,i don't go to places like that,but I visit Lagos all the time and spend lot of time there since I was a child and im not even a native of Ilorin,im from Ibadan,finished school here and temporarily based here for now,parents ain't here though,one thing is that majority of Nigerian girls all over ain't pretty,but you see the pretty ones once in a while,some are pretty but few of them and maybe it's because my taste is super high
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by butanep(m): 3:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Enockia:

YEP I CAN GIVE U SOME IF U ER INTRESTED
common... guyz don't give me ladies. I can talk to a lady am interested in. Infact wooing ladies and getting them is not a big deal for me...

Am the smartest butane...
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by butanep(m): 3:25am On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I've never even been to Ekiti state,i don't go to places like that,but I visit Lagos all the time and spend lot of time there since I was a child and im not even a native of Ilorin,im from Ibadan,finished school here and temporarily based here for now,parents ain't here though,one thing is that majority of Nigerian girls all over ain't pretty,but you see the pretty ones once in a while,some are pretty but few of them and maybe it's because my taste is super high
there is no body without class. I have my taste anyway. Mine might not be yours.

But what's your definition of a Classy babe
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 3:39am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:
there is no body without class. I have my taste anyway. Mine might not be yours.

A classy girl to me knows when to talk and when not to talk,she's not raz,dresses well,knows when to dress sexy,dress simple,dress bossy,dress like some christmas gift,knows what type of music to listen to and not all party Nigerian jamz all the time,doesn't mingle with stupid and foolish people,not a rachet,not a bleaching girl,doesnt knows when to apply heavy or light make up,etc,loves reading,intelligent,knows when to slightly tan her skin in the sun whenever she looks pale(for fair girls) and knows the type of makeup to apply to a tanned or pale skin,knows when to smile,frown,look sexy and her facial expression depicting what's on ground at the moment,doesnt gossip about others much,doesnt mingle with backbitter and talkatives
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 3:41am On Feb 25, 2015
butanep:

A classy girl to me knows when to talk and when not to talk,she's not raz,dresses well,knows when to dress sexy,dress simple,dress bossy,dress like some christmas gift,knows what type of music to listen to and not all party Nigerian jamz all the time,doesn't mingle with stupid and foolish people,not a rachet,not a bleaching girl,knows when to apply heavy or light make up,etc,loves reading,intelligent,knows when to slightly tan her skin in the sun whenever she looks pale(for fair girls) and knows the type of makeup to apply to a tanned or pale skin,knows when to smile,frown,look sexy and her facial expression depicting what's on ground at the moment,doesnt gossip about others much,doesnt mingle with backbitter and talkatives,doesnt blow her mother tongue all the time
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 6:18am On Feb 25, 2015
kiki1000:
Sometimes all this tips does not work on girls when the guy looks smallish

No, that is inferiority complex

Bro; when a man (no matter how smallish)) walks up to a lady and displays amazing confidence; the lady would never look down on him, even if she doesn't like him - she wonder why he is so confidence and would not attempt to wash down on him, you need to see my guy's babe - he is super short and her babe is super hot and super tall, no be by size. If a tall guy walks up to a girl and begins to tremble, he would be disrespected by the girl. People will always see you the way you see yourself (and thats no wash)

size doesn't matter.

what matters is if you are man enough.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by butanep(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

A classy girl to me knows when to talk and when not to talk,she's not raz,dresses well,knows when to dress sexy,dress simple,dress bossy,dress like some christmas gift,knows what type of music to listen to and not all party Nigerian jamz all the time,doesn't mingle with stupid and foolish people,not a rachet,not a bleaching girl,knows when to apply heavy or light make up,etc,loves reading,intelligent,knows when to slightly tan her skin in the sun whenever she looks pale(for fair girls) and knows the type of makeup to apply to a tanned or pale skin,knows when to smile,frown,look sexy and her facial expression depicting what's on ground at the moment,doesnt gossip about others much,doesnt mingle with backbitter and talkatives,doesnt blow her mother tongue all the time
With all these qualities you have mention, how many of the classy babes do such. Anyway that's you definition of classy babe but I only share some few points of yours. It's different stroke for different folks...
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2015
men i love this kind of thread chaiiii grin make ah reach school first ah go toast all uniben babes gringrin
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Jasi7(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
Hehe.

I'm sure your alarm bells went off. You're used to hearing you're so beautiful, but this one was a shock. . .

So, did you drop the number or not? cheesy

Blackett u need to read d guys post again..notice where d prsn typed ''am pretty sure thats wat d CHICK wat thinking when she paused''...i feel its a guy who posed as a lady with that moniker
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jasi7:

Blackett u need to read d guys post again..notice where d prsn typed ''am pretty sure thats wat d CHICK wat thinking when she paused''...i feel its a guy who posed as a lady with that moniker
Nah. I've always known that moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.