Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (59390 Views)

My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

This goes to show an another attribute discrediting her of being a wife material. She no sabi keep private matters private....
That's true
I am surprised she even asked the question
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Neplusultra(f): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
donodion:

Sister,permit me to address you.For starters dont assume you were better than your hubbys ex that made him to marry you.We all marry for various reasons; benefits,parental demand for inter-tribal marriage, pregnancy out of wedlock,beauty,etc.
If your hubby overlooked the dometic penchant of his ex to stick with you,count your stars lucky.However let me drop this on your table, dont be angry if you found out your oga is stil in touch with her,financially supporting her (even if shes married) while you the "madam" could be completely unaware of all this. Unless she no iota of meaningful contribution to his being. Same applies with somewomen,no matter how naughty,you still remember that "good boy" you turned down for the current mister and if given a chance,wont mind re-living the past moments discreetly.
Lol @ ur examples of benefits and and pregnancy out of wedlock grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op don hear am today.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:
who wan marry liability? Dirty gal! you slept and probs b@nged him on that bed,yet you are forming i'm not your wife i can't cook Nd clean? You go tey for ya mama house till popsi's friend go use you do second wife. FISH BRAIN! angry
Oh Lord. grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ify84(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Y did you sleep in his house before if u can't do those tinx..... U asking 'must a girl act as a wife to prove....' by sleeping in d house, u are already acting as a wife... Therefore u shd complete wat u started by cooking, washing, etc........

Don't sleep in a guys place, u are not his wife
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by justi4jesu(f): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Rhaspody:

justi this advice funny o

She doesn't have a problem na smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by nkemdi89(f): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
THEN THE FOOD FROM THE KITCHEN AINT YOURS UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED angry
Hahahahaha funny.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Neplusultra(f): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Boss13:

The guy is so nice telling you your faults maybe you would change. I like girls like you - you don't last the next day. You woke up from my bed and you don't lay it - you crazy? Then I cook for you and you open your rotten mouth to eat.

I thank God for my wife oh. Some girls are not properly trained.
See vex na grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by afoo02(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
NO OFFE?NSE angry BUT HE IS RIGHT....

IF ALL THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE TRUE THEN BAE YOU AINT EVEN A HOUSEGIRL MATERIAL...
ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE angry
best excuse man can give after VAL
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Keep forming I'm not his wife until your parents put u up on OLX.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by donodion(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
zizibabe1:

I ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES WITH PEOE WHO DON'T READ BETWEEN THE LINE.THE MAIN THRUST OF MY COMME T WASN'T ABOUT WHO IS BETTER AND WHO ISN'T.THE FACT IS THAT HONESTLY,REGARDING RELATIONSHIP S,MOST TIMES,WHAT WL BE WILL BE.A LOT OF TIMES,THE ONE YOU WORK HARD FOR,DOESNT ALWAYS TRANSLATE TO 'UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER"FOR ME,I ADVISE SINGLE PROPLE,DONT CAST YOUR PEARLS UNTO HIM THAT DOESN'T DESERVE.WHEN HE COMMITS HIMSELF,EHEN,IF HE WANTS,HE CAN EVEN BRING HIS MAMA'S WRAPPER,I WILL LAUNDER IT,BUT NOT BEFORE THEN.IT WORKED FOR ME.BC,BEFORE THEN,I HAD DONE ALL THAT OVER DO BEFORE AND NOTHING CAME OUT OF IT.

ok o my sister no vex...when you type in CAPITALS its equiv of shouting at commenters.pls note.

And since you agree that not cleaning or showing ,wifely materials during courtship still made you nabbed the "...carat gold ring"...good.However if i may ask,now that you married,do you stil showcase same "ive overdone all that before"?...i trust the answer would be No!!!.

Your example was a clear case of ex who didnt deserve you as a person and not necessarily your dometic finese. Btw,would you before God and man state the so called ex never wish you "the one"for him? even now that you are settled??

Might i dare you to keep up the show as you were during courtship,now in marriage and see if there wont be grumble and mumble here and there.? (i sincerely wish you happy married life)
But saying its unnecessary to showcase proper home training as a lady during courtship (vis a vis helping your BOBO cook,clean,sort his place) as was in your case would yet land other sisters seeking their better halves the Mrs Title. No be so.

An ingrate would remain and ingrate,nevertheless a stubborn goat always on errand always knows which grass is sweeter than others.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by temmym4(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
You are not married & you cant do stuffs for him, yet you have the effrontery to collect his money as well as sleeping with him.. Stop hiding behind not being married yet and using that as an excuse for being lazy and irresponsible. It doesnt take anything out of you when u behave like a woman trained to be responsible even in a common relationship. These are the qualities Men watch out for before taking a decision to live with you forever.

@ OP. Am sorry but if everything he posted was true, then HE IS RIGHT. I doubt how he will know how good u can cook when you wont even go inside the kitchen. How will you make him know u can take care of the home when you cant even lay the bed u both slept on overnight? The fact that you are both in the room, u know it s unkempt and the woman in you couldn't wake up to make amends shows how dirty you might be, doubt if u even clean your own personal room anyway.

Being responsible is not a thing you can reserve, it comes out naturally. When you are not, you are not.

My advice, kindly turn a new leaf before your next relationship or else, you are on your own

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
NO OFFE?NSE angry BUT HE IS RIGHT....

IF ALL THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE TRUE THEN BAE YOU AINT EVEN A HOUSEGIRL MATERIAL...
ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE angry

abi oo. Some prepaid baes even do help atimes according to what have read on some blogs grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by donodion(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lol @ ur examples of benefits and and pregnancy out of wedlock grin cheesy
my sister but its true na. Some men marry only daughters of rich men or women.knowing fully well even if they end up as hand bag carrier for their oshopeypey babe,naira still go dey rain.
Same as some marry simply cos "one of the babe on the line" got pregnant.I have of example of one in my church then. Hes got this beautiful sister who was still in uni then while he was working for then NEPA.
Somehow his ex flew in from UK and sought to "catch up on old times"( and the ex was no match in terms of beauty with the one in naija).it took only one nite of unprotected sex....thats all.
The lady in church then nearly committed suicide as the preg lady insist she was not aborting. It wasnt a small fight o.Family inclusive.The bobo begged tire.Anyway he and his akata wife like play like play have 4 kids now.

so you see,people marry for various reasons not even necessarily for love.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by imeba2k3(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
YOU DON'T NEED A PROPHET TO TELL YOU THAT YOU AREN'T A LADY TALKLEES OF WIFE MATERIAL... Biko you need serious counseling on how to be a Girlfriend at least. If sex is all you offer him then you're in the relationship for sport

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Neplusultra(f): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=donodion post=31038694]
my sister but its true na. Some men marry only daughters of rich men or women.knowing fully well even if they end up as hand bag carrier for their oshopeypey babe,naira still go dey rain.
Same as some marry simply cos "one of the babe on the line" got pregnant.I have of example of one in my church then. Hes got this beautiful sister who was still in uni then while he was working for then NEPA.
Somehow his ex flew in from UK and sought to "catch up on old times"( and the ex was no match in terms of beauty with the one in naija).it took only one nite of unprotected sex....thats all.
The lady in church then nearly committed suicide as the preg lady insist she was not aborting. It wasnt a small fight o.Family inclusive.The bobo begged tire.Anyway he and his akata wife like play like play have 4 kids now.

so you see,people marry for various reasons not even necessarily for love.[/quote True dat. ]
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Neplusultra(f): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
donodion:

so you see,people marry for various reasons not even necessarily for love.
True dat
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by madeinnigeria: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
sweetcocoa:
You seem to have it all mixed up, cooking and laundry isn't the only way to bond but it's one of the best ways.

He told her she's not a wife material because she obviously isn't, who would want to marry a woman that can't lay a bed she woke up from? Or a woman that can't offer a helping hand?

I didn't read that he forced her to do chores, he just told her he can't wife her, given what he's noticed. What everything is being tasted? Cooking and laundry is what you ordinarily do for yourself so why can't you help your other half do it?

The main thing is to know your worth and act it, if you have self respect and a man respects you, you won't feel belittled for having to help with chores, you do it with your pride and dignity intact.
. But how do you know she's not a wife material? Because of all he listed? Is that what makes a woman? Is that what makes a good wife? Is it house chores that makes a marriage work? The laying of bed is definitely her fault cos she should learn to sleep in her own house with her legs closed...some guys see ladies as some kind of product with the manual in a box where u just read out the functions and off she goes...obviously the guy feels he's some kind of limited editon that's why he has d ballz to say such things...when the girl gets someone better than him that's when he starts going around telling ppl d girl was proud not knowing he's a semi- narcissist

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by adigun002(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
If a guy can tell you this, he definitely wants you to change.... Besides bringing the mata it here is a

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by adigun002(m): 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
Thank you all. Am not a lazy girl I just dnt want him to see everything he listed as my duty

if you're not lazy, show him! And you will have a MARVELOUS relationship.. Peace.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm 11 pages and still counting , they have said all that is to be said , no need writing again, op a word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by MercyMercy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
really dear,you just have to change. Like he rightly said,all these little things counts.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by TopsugarIce(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
MAY GOD NEVER LET ME SEE THIS KIND OF WOMAN (ClassicB). Amen

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
after reading the comments on the first page I've come to the conclusion that we still have a lot of sensible girls on NL. lot of wife materials here too. now I can confidently say I don't mind marrying a girl from NL... grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by iiiyyyk(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
madeinnigeria:
. But how do you know she's not a wife material? Because of all he listed? Is that what makes a woman? Is that what makes a good wife? Is it house chores that makes a marriage work? The laying of bed is definitely her fault cos she should learn to sleep in her own house with her legs closed...some guys see ladies as some kind of product with the manual in a box where u just read out the functions and off she goes...obviously the guy feels he's some kind of limited editon that's why he has d ballz to say such things...when the girl gets someone better than him that's when he starts going around telling ppl d girl was proud not knowing he's a semi- narcissist

Can u tell us how to know a wife material?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by iiiyyyk(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
CONCLUTION.

@ OP, Since 99% of comments on your tread said u are wrong. Truth be told in the sight of God u are wrong.

What then is the essence of dating and courting? Is it just to sleep with him?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by sweetcocoa(f): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
madeinnigeria:
You are obviously not seeing the point I'm trying to make, so I leave you be.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by madeinnigeria: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
iiiyyyk:

Can u tell us how to know a wife material?
is there anything like wife material? Is it not a word ppl invented to demoralize ladies? Nobody knows who is perfect or the best for marriage its the intention of both parties that matter (whether they wanna live happily ever after or happily ever nagging)
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by madeinnigeria: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
sweetcocoa:
You are obviously not seeing the point I'm trying to make, so I leave you be.
you are a very intelligent lady others would have tried to insult during the course of our discussion but u neva did. Dats very strange on here
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by sweetcocoa(f): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
madeinnigeria:
you are a very intelligent lady others would have tried to insult during the course of our discussion but u neva did. Dats very strange on here
Lol, maturity has caught up with me, I guess cheesy, thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by naijaboiy: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
This Op Yaff suffered today grin

See bashing from left right and centre cheesygrin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Bamz(m): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
iPopAlomo:
So him go cook finish... you go chop inside and him go still wash the plate...?!

you're not qualified to be a side chick material... talkless of girlfriend material...

Meanest post ever embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / Romance Section Chat Room III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.