Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics (59371 Views)

My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by xest(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:
Kk ooo...but at least laying a bed u slept on shdnt b a wife duty..u slept on that bed plsss...even if u dont do any other thing
hw do u mean? So wen u lay wit a man and woke up,u expect him to dress d bed? U r one of dem too.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Bamz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
ClassicB,

It's only normal for people to get all spiteful about you and all.

You may be naive at these things actually.

Positives to note:
+ You have the opportunity to improve yourself
+ Better years are ahead of you
+ Criticisms will come in life, and since you haven't deactivated your account, thick skin you've got.

Quit this thread if you've had enough. I'm sure you've got the gist.

Remember you are loved.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by phiszo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
Thank you all. Am not a lazy girl I just dnt want him to see everything he listed as my duty
you are even lucky the guy told you your flaws. other guys will just flee from you. better change or...................... ...........you know the rest.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
xest:
hw do u mean? So wen u lay wit a man and woke up,u expect him to dress d bed? U r one of dem too.

No I don't mean that.....I was just telling her that even if in her mind she doesn't think she shd do anything wont she lay d bed? How wil I encourage that...it doesn't work in this generation...
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
VenusBetty:
why didn't he marry you? since you have all the materials needed.
E just couldn't work out
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Melahou:

is that what you do
Did I say so
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

If he misses you so much, why aren't you guys back together?

You did all of those things, yet you guys still broke up.

You can cook and clean and wash and nurse and....all of that, yet a man will marry who he wants to marry.

I'm not saying women shouldn't do any of those things if they really want to do them (I don't allow any woman do my laundry...no way; I do it myself), but I'm against doing those things because you think it will make you more acceptable to a man! sad

Hmmmm....well I ddnt say I did all d nursing n mind u I ddnt do wat I did to feel accepted but cs I cant live in dirt
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Melahou(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:

Did I say so

You whr about to if i had not stopped you grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by erico2k2(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
TDstarr:
yep and who says i dont av responsibilities now i take care of my mum, siblings.....care for my gf, who i intend to marry....so its still d same me and her just till the kids come in
aha its not the-same, example, if your gf gets really sick and need urgent medical care, who will pay all of the bills?if same happen to you will ur gf bear the brunt? when you get married your immediate family is you,your wife and kids b4 you parents and siblings.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
vhickky:
So Why he become an ex? Why did he let u go?

well I left...n not going back for jack....I lost confidence n trust in him cs he likes to impress people n it made him lie a lot...hes wasn't been himself with me...he always wanted to impress n I ddnt like it...we dated for 5yrs I thot he wld stop but no...I had to go...so u c
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nicepoker:
by their comments u shall know them

Abeg read n digest properly I am kinda saying evenn if she doesn't want to do anything a bed she slept on shd b laid plsss...thats d msg in it abeg
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adikam:
lazy girl i wonder how ur hauz wil look like undecided

Abeg read n digest properly I am kinda saying evenn if she doesn't want to do anything a bed she slept on shd b laid plsss...thats d msg in it abeg....well I lay my bed....wanna visit??amebo lol
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Melahou:

You whr about to if i had not stopped you grin

Lol very funny
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by senoreetah(f): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by jamesbridget13(f): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
op a word is enough for d wise. use ur head. my husband used to tell me of one girl he dated with such xtics to d extent dat they two ll be hungry n she ll be laying down. op use ur head o
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by vhickky(f): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:

well I left...n not going back for jack....I lost confidence n trust in him cs he likes to impress people n it made him lie a lot...hes wasn't been himself with me...he always wanted to impress n I ddnt like it...we dated for 5yrs I thot he wld stop but no...I had to go...so u c
wow......But he was only trying to be worthy of u......are u sure that is all? wink
texybaby:

wow......But he was only trying to be worthy of u......are u sure that is all?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
vhickky:
wow......But he was only trying to be worthy of u......are u sure that is all? winkwow......But he was only trying to be worthy of u......are u sure that is all?

Not really all...cant put it on social media...worthy of me..yea..but they werent real n I ddnt like it
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Wen they tell dem to learn from mummy dey won't hear.

What if the mummy sef no get sense?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
nunogomez:

What if the mummy sef no get sense?
haba, pls dnt say dat.
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:

Abeg read n digest properly I am kinda saying evenn if she doesn't want to do anything a bed she slept on shd b laid plsss...thats d msg in it abeg....well I lay my bed....wanna visit??amebo lol
i would hav luv to visit but my tin is short wil u manage it?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by DKbarry(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
classicB:
He said this after a prolong chat that am not a wife material. He said I dnt display the attribute of one, what I.dnt understand is that must a gf act as a wife even when she isn't? Just to prove she's a wife material

Ok!! Let's say u be wife material, how many yards u go come be? 2 or 3 yards?
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by texybaby(f): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adikam:
i would hav luv to visit but my tin is short wil u manage it?
Wat is bringing this kind of discuss na....pls mind ur lines....dont like em.....mtchewwwwww
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Omolola1(f): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
He is right

You are simply not a wife material...you are not even a sister material

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Pamcrest(f): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm see attacks on my post oh grin
Well, if u like, slave for a bf, that's not a guarantee that he will marry u. There are other noble qualities some men look for in a "wife material". Not all men are slave drivers.....mine isn't, anyway. Eat your hearts out! grin
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by Pamcrest(f): 12:38am On Feb 25, 2015
berekete86:
Dear Op, i've read the responses so far, but remember what works for one will not work for the other.....so ill advise you to chill...there are some ladies that will do everything and the guy will not still marry them, as for me, i never did anything for dh, infact, he wouldnt allow me touch anything even if i offered, and he still married me, because of the immense love he had for me. Now after marriage, whenever he sees me working, cooking, he always has this surprised look on his face, he says he didnt know i could do all these, when im making plenty delicacies for him ehn......so my dear, who wants to marry you will still marry you abeg! Dat guy no be your husband...fullstop.

Thank yoouuu! Some people were just attacking me, forgetting its different strokes for different folks! As if housework is d only prerequisite for marriage. Wife material ko, lace material ni. grin
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by amparas(m): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Just try help in one or two things. But what's biz just here to read comments
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by selena(f): 4:33am On Feb 25, 2015
I both agree and disagree with what your BOYFRIEND said,.I agree that when you spend the night at someone else's place,at least lay the bed and tidy up the room you slept in..That part shows what type of person you are.But as for cooking,Pls look at your fingers and see if he has put a ring on it..Do not let a guy that is not married let alone engaged to you tell you to cook for him..Yes,once in a while you can cook for him,but don't let it be an everyday thing because he will use that as an advantage not to take you out..I bet he wants you to do his laundry also.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ireneidiva(f): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Op what I don't understand is why you posted this here.
Do you derive some sort of weird pleasure in showing people your flaws and short comings?
Or don't you know that what you did was wrong?

Of course no guy would tolerate a lazy lady. So you go to his house and you still expect him to cook for you?
The fact that he said you don't wash his clothes means that you have never even tried to wash his clothes for once.

Despite the fact that I am an advocate for women rights and gender equality, I believe that there are things that women are obliged to do.
You don't even lay the bed you slept on? Definitely, any man would be annoyed by this. Its spells laziness and immaturity on your part. It also shows that you are not an organized person

Op this guy loves you an he wants to marry you, that is why he is saying all this. The best you can do for yourself is change.
Prove to him that you have changed so that he doesn't leave you for another woman
Thanks
Double post
Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ireneidiva(f): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Op what I don't understand is why you posted this here.
Do you derive some sort of weird pleasure in showing people your flaws and short comings?
Or don't you know that what you did was wrong?

Of course no guy would tolerate a lazy lady. So you go to his house and you still expect him to cook for you?
The fact that he said you don't wash his clothes means that you have never even tried to wash his clothes for once.

Despite the fact that I am an advocate for women rights and gender equality, I believe that there are things that women are obliged to do.
You don't even lay the bed you slept on? Definitely, any man would be annoyed by this. Its spells laziness and immaturity on your part. It also shows that you are not an organized person

Op this guy loves you an he wants to marry you, that is why he is saying all this. The best you can do for yourself is change.
Prove to him that you have changed so that he doesn't leave you for another woman
Thanks
Remove the cooking part and the dirty clothes part jor. Which kind of nonsense is that. please. He should cook in his own house. But she should could make the bed and do other little things.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ireneidiva(f): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
senoreetah:
U are very lazy a girl...later by d time u turn 30 above u start going from one marriage program to d other not knowing u caused ur plight...i met my a guy before gaining adm in sch, i got into sch ( he was in fed uni while i in fed poly of same state) and d schs are not far from each other, every weekend i go to his place -sometimes weekdays depending- clean, wash, and cook for him. To cut d story short, he is my husband today

Doing those things he said does not make u cheap, even if u are cheap to get there are someother ways to win men heart, manners is sometin u dont learn, its like peak milk, it should be in u
Story. The weekend you don't come visiting, othe girls will go there and do that for him. In school, when the jobless girls come and cook for their guys, other girls follow him to eat that food. Somebody that will like you will like you for who you are. Leave all the whole acting like a wife thing jor.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics by ireneidiva(f): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2015
xest:
Anybody can make a bed. Man or woman duh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.