Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,106 members, 7,845,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Have You Ever Fall In Love Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fall In Love Before (800 Views)

Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / Who Has Never Been In Love Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by esilove(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2009
HAVE YOU EVER FALL IN LOVE BEFORE? if YES how does it look like? if NO why?
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by Encomium(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2009
No, I am yet to experience that in my entire sojourn on earth so far. The reason could be I only hear people talk about being in love or the make believe settings I watch in movies and not the practical aspect of it in real life.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by eminemkayc: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2009
What a frolicsome question!
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by annmarien(f): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2009
@poster
don't understand why you would ask someone to state a reason as to why they haven't fallen in love yet. it means the person either hasn't met the right person or whatever. no one can state a reason for not falling in love.
and nope.haven't been in love before.most things we see on TV are just fiction or very rare
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by mecylee(f): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2009
well as for meoo i dont see any thing wrong in asking a question on what he or she is not clear with i guess there is some thing he want to learn please lets put him through may be his through reason will come out. cry
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by touchmeder: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2009
twas a beautiful feeling we were just friends then but so so close, he had not even asked me out. i remember most things he told me i could always remember them,from the most flimsy things to the look on his face to things bout his family, school, friends etc.

But i guess the greatest thing was that i loved him so much and it was selfless.i loved him so much i was willing to do stuffs for him that were within my power. Twas not like he was boxed up or anything, just a simple guy. . smiley smiley smiley
emmmmmmm when i remember those days ,
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by answer2008(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2009
yes it made me behave abnormally and made me  did what i was not suppose to be diong. then i tot all was normall until the girl broke my heart then i realised i had made a lot of mistakes
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by Magz(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2009
Yes, I was happy all the time and my friends were asking me all the time; "What's the matter with you??" because I could not ever stop smiling. My head was spinning, and I felt on top of the world! I made the best music I've ever done during that time.

Unfortunately though, it didn't last. Shorty left me and went to Law School. I tried to keep it working but to no avail.

smiley
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by DonEse125(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2009
Yup. I've fallen in luv before,matter of fact,i'm still in love with the wonderful guy who's in my life now. I knew it was the real deal when i figured out that i couldnt control what i felt for him,not any of that blind,mindless,i'm in love shit,i just wasnt in control of my feelings,i cant just turn my feelings on and off. I'm usually a very logical person,and my love for him is the one thing i cant analyse,dissect and tuck neatly away. I'm lovin him with my head,and my heart,and still i cant help but wonder,what if?
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2009
Haven't we all?
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by chyk91(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2009
@ poster
pls correct urself
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love Before by kushi1: 1:26am On Jan 09, 2009
Nope never n never will grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work? / Can U Make Love To Ur Gal/guy If He/she Has Chicken Pox/measles? / Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.