Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents (8719 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by reborn1: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Descartes:
Please edit as soon as possible.

Why? The truth is bitter little man. Stop accusing people of what you do, i just decide to keep quiet and not expose your ass. Hehehehe. I laugh ooooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by PentiumPro(f): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

You are truly a mumu, the person is not even Ilugunboy. Hahahahahaha. Lwkmd
A Swear Na the boy mumu pass among the mumu iboesss on NL cheesy cheesy he call me any name he like grin
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Descartes: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
reborn1:

Why? The truth is bitter little man. Stop accusing people of what you do, i just decide to keep quiet and not expose your ass. Hehehehe. I laugh ooooooo.
I mean you should edit the grammatical errors emanting from your post. It is called the "rule of concord".
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by reborn1: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Descartes:
I mean you should edit the grammatical errors emanting from your post. It is called the "rule of concord".

See this mumu, i should edit my post cos of crap errors. Do you think i have time for that rubbish, Decibel your madness no get part 2. lmaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by jaymichael(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
The Constitution permits everyone freedom of Association, but the APC is like a cult- you are either with us or get demonised. This undemocratic trait has justified my change to the umbrella camp. Nigeria can't entrust power to these people otherwise, we will be inviting a North Korea type of leadership. If as opposition they are this undemocratic, what will happen when they are given Federal power? These people are not the Change, we can change within the Jonathan led PDP
In as much as you, just like everyone is entitled to freedom of association, and I as an individual respect your choice to support and promote the candidate of your choice, and some nairalanders opined that you are intelligent. You shouldn't be so dumb to realize that you are promoting a bad market that we dont want. If you are trying to sell us GEJ, sorry, try front cos we are not buying. GEJ is a CURSE. By the way, I read somewhere that you ported cos you were demanding protection (money) from some APC member? Tell us the truth about your porting, were you paid by PDP? before you begin form martin Luther for us.

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by PentiumPro(f): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Descartes:
When you go get small sense? Chai grin akpu don kill your brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
ViktorMartins:

You welcome but you dumb! grin
what is wrong with this blatant liar? undecided
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by ViktorMartins(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
what is wrong with this blatant liar? undecided
Know how you talk boy

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by lovat(m): 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

A Swear Na the boy mumu pass among the mumu iboesss on NL cheesy cheesy he call me any name he like grin
guy you are using oprea mini for reborn1 then NL app for Pentium pro. How low can you go quoting and making mincemeat of yourself
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Forwetinnah: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Osakah24:
Welcome to the Good side,was wondering what someone so intelligent was doing with those folks.E remain for you to join Real Madrid.

Lai Lai (not the APC liar o)..Barcanista wee nefa zoin Real Gini?? Hes a Barca fan for life
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lai Lai (not the APC liar o)..Barcanista wee nefa zoin Real Gini?? Hes a Barca fan for life
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by bakila: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
The Constitution permits everyone freedom of Association, but the APC is like a cult- you are either with us or get demonised. This undemocratic trait has justified my change to the umbrella camp. Nigeria can't entrust power to these people otherwise, we will be inviting a North Korea type of leadership. If as opposition they are this undemocratic, what will happen when they are given Federal power? These people are not the Change, we can change within the Jonathan led PDP
Did you ask them for money?

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
bakila:

Did you ask them for money?
NO!
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by bakila: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
NO!
Please in summery what did you ask Gbawe?
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Osakah24(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

barca and wayo. always looking for red card
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Osakah24:
barca and wayo. always looking for red card
That was a second yellow na

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

His sin is using the military to win election.
You're over used, empty and you need to be trashed. An eyesore indeed.

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
jaymichael:
In as much as you, just like everyone is entitled to freedom of association, and I as an individual respect your choice to support and promote the candidate of your choice, and some nairalanders opined that you are intelligent. You shouldn't be so dumb to realize that you are promoting a bad market that we dont want. If you are trying to sell us GEJ, sorry, try front cos we are not buying. GEJ is a CURSE. By the way, I read somewhere that you ported cos you were demanding protection (money) from some APC member? Tell us the truth about your porting, were you paid by PDP? before you begin form martin Luther for us.
Well, I would only term you a retard. Go back to your base, and who the hell boggled your cage?

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by jaymichael(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
slimmy05:
Well, I would only term you a retard. Go back to your base, and who the hell boggled your cage?
You've been noticed, YOU CURSED WRETCHED FELLOW!! SCUM OF THE EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Osakah24(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
That was a second yellow na
Cant the ref caution clichy, just killed a game that was becoming interesting. Anyway if I catch barca ref wont be able to help them. Hala madrid.
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by reborn1: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2015
[s]
lovat:
guy you are using oprea mini for reborn1 then NL app for Pentium pro. How low can you go quoting and making mincemeat of yourself
[/s]

I dont know why you guys accuse people wrongly, try to make use of your dull brain for once. Dont lemme mess up your rubbish thread.
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by LoveDecay(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2015
I read some of the communication barnista allegedly had with Gbawe. I guess we should let this barcanista guy be. He claims his life was in danger, perhaps moving to pdp could have been the only way to save his dear life.

He was scared and did what every warm blooded individual would do " fight or run" .

He ran towards pdp
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by lovat(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2015
jaymichael:
You've been noticed, YOU CURSED WRETCHED FELLOW!! SCUM OF THE EARTH.
may the Egyptian plague visit you for abusing a transformation agent.
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by lovat(m): 12:37am On Feb 25, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

I dont know why you guys accuse people wrongly, try to make use of your dull brain for once. Dont lemme mess up your rubbish thread.
enjoy yourself on my thread poo poo
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by aresa: 12:41am On Feb 25, 2015
As for me, the man is a damn coarx and I can not stand cowards and deceptive elements. I respect people when they pcik their side of the fence and even say and do whatever to defend their side of the fence, this is commendable, but hiding and dribbling all over the place with false facial and deception, you are nothing but a dishonest 2 face lair, fraud and coward...
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by jaymichael(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2015
lovat:
may the Egyptian plague visit you for abusing a transformation agent.
O YE CHILD OF PERDITION! May you be eaten alive by the worms that ate Herod towards the end of his life. May you and your MISERABLE generations ROT IN HELL you DESPICABLE BEAST. #SpitOnYou.

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by eseosa77(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
First, I never trusted APC but was hoping the GMB will exert control over the hawks, I have been disappointed but still kept on. Though I sometimes comment against some positions of the APC which I believe were improper, I get shut down each time I do by comrades. I have spotted lots of discrepancies within the camp but the shocker I got was when I did this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda
It catalysed the burning discontent and made me reviewed my continuous support. A party or group that can't entertain dissentin views isn't for me.

Barcanista pls tell us the truth behind your action.21billion naira is working and your ve had ur own fair share of it simple.your dacampment came immediately we all voted you as the best in political subforum of nairaland and the pdp saw you as one who could help them sell their decoyed transformation agenda hence u collected your chunck of 21b and sold your conscience.swear to almighty God to také ur life if am lying.
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Chiaka(f): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Chiaka:

You make sense. I get worried too because I don't want a repeat of the trauma of being under the leadership of GMB, Media had no freedom of speech/expression, soldiers where always parading the street and molesting people. with the WAI-War Against Indescipline Slogan, which wasn't not 'A war against corruption' as it is been portrayed now, adults and children were been wiped with koboko for not queue -something that can also be achieved with a little more sensible approach and not that demeaning. I like it so much as it is now that we can freely air our views without fear and trembling , don't want a repeat of anything near those horrors of yester years.

Jesusloveyou:
u saTANiod that like d continuation of poverty,corruption and indiscipline,are d problem of nigeria,but d majority wil decide,if those that want d continuation of dis saTANic regime are more than those who want change,but rigging is not allow,or else .....

You are the one been satanic!!! So one cannot express oneself anymore right If you feel you got something to say, say it without spitting out threat words. One way you know a looser........is that they are quick to abusive language. You will only succeed in talking to yourself and no one else.
....and you think GMB can bring about any meaningful change. . What GMB fought in his about two years of rule was 'war against
Indiscipline' and not corruption.
Whereby he sent soldiers all over town terrorising, embarrassing and flogging grown ups for not queue, even
children were not left out. People were living in fear and terror. That's not leadership but terrorism.
Media were not free to air their views on sensitive issues......you cannot get the best out of anyone that way.

He fought corruption by forcefully accusing and terrorising innocent politicians. I remember
the case of Late pa Awolowo.
and for the about two years he ruled before he was ousted by a coup, the same way he gained power,
no economic milestone was achieved in Nigeria by him. So I wonder what magic you think he will perform.

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by holatin(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
ViktorMartins:
In as much as barcanista has the right to cross carpet, its not allowed for him to call the progressives a Cult! Enjoy your stay in PDP, are you a Yoruba man? If yes, then its disappointing cos Yorubas always believe and stand with that thing till the end! God bless us all
he is not Yoruba and he will never be.

ooshee ewoo
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by holatin(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
torkaka:

[b] "This is nothing but a surrender to the superiority of General Muhammadu Buhari and APC over Goodluck Jonathan and PDP. Not even your 21 billion naira could match the penny of Muhammadu Buhari. Rather than have a sober reflection, you are owning up through the backdoor. This election is beyond APC and PDP, it is between GEJ that represent the looting class, and GMB who is the representative of Nigeria. It is a contest between the poor masses and the corrupt elite in government. It is a contest between good and evil. Jonathan, backed by witches and wizards Represent everything evil, Muhammadu Buhari, backed by God and the people represents everything Good. The Masses are always majority, and with God, our voices can't be surpresses by the evil looting class of PDP. Come Feb 14, we shall put the final nail to GEJ's and PDP's political coffin. Sai Buhari"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Barcanista (29th January 2015)

"Why are GEJites not interested in isssue-based campaign? Why the politics of death, thuggery, toutism, bitterness and other vices always come from PDP? Jonathan is a con man, he promises many things, he allocates money on many things without achieving any. Lies, deceit, propaganda and intimidation are his priced assets. The good people of Nigeria are resolved to send him out of Aso Rock in May 29, 2015. We are bringing in the Man of Change, the astute, the disciplined, and amiable General Muhammadu Buhari"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Barcanista (24th January 2015)

[/i]and finally the one I love most . . . . . . . . .

[i]"Hahahahhaa it amaze me how PDP manage to transform intelligent men into cluless beings within a short period of time. First it was Engr Omisore, then Musliu Obanikoro, then Segun Agagu, then Segun Oni(thank God he retraced his step) etc.. and now Mr. Jimi Agbaje. Na wa 4 PDP sha"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Barcanista (19th January 2015)

[/b]
he isn't d one that wrote dat now
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by holatin(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
anonimi:

Why are APCheat people such terrible LIARS

Fashola called Agbaje old just some weeks ago?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2040921_bharritooold_jpege470cdf42d88557f9071116b9515de52
your lying rate has reached heaven, it wasnt fashola it was one APC leader.
get ya fact straight and stop spreading rumour and lies
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
holatin:
he isn't d one that wrote dat now

. . . . . . . . . . . . .make him come deny na . . . . . . . . . . . that boy is worst than the serpent . . . . . . . . . .there's no conscience in him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others / This Is How A Leader Speaks With Pride About His Nation At The UN / Good Things That Have Happened Before In Nigeria - Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.