Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents (8715 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
What can you dispute about Koro? Is it not the same Koro that servd under Tinubu as Home Affairs Commissioner between 1999-2003? Is it not the same Koro that AD/AC/APC gave Senate ticket in 2003 and he became a Senator? What were are the Sins of Obanikoro? His only offence was to refuse to be Tinubu "boy" and his defection from AD. What do you have against Koro? Tell me... Don't dare mention the Ekiti election because when I created the Koro threads there was no Ekiti Election. You guys love to demonise people, we are wiser bro...
His sin is using the military to win election.

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by OluBendel: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
There's really no need for all the hullabaloo in all sincerity, the man has constitutionally guaranteed right of expression and association.
But I'd be lying if I say I'd not miss his deep analytical and logical approach to issues and discourse.
But him crossing over to PDP beats my imagination!
A lot of water both clean and dirty must have crossed under the bridge.
Good luck Bro. You still gat my respect even though we are on opposing political divide now.
GMB remains my unshaken CHOICE!

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by PentiumPro(f): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
[s] I can't continue to support an intolerant, hypocritical, vile and undemocratic political party.[/s]
at what point did you realize this? you are simply an unprincipled human being with no iota of shame.
#stomachinfrastructure.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by onagoodday1: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
Meaning buhari is how many faces? Make i count undecided

ANPP-1
CPC-2
APC-3

YES, three faces, Buhari is 3-faced smiley
plus
4-no certificate
5-wife no certificate
6-lying under oath
yess..6face buhari...six face!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

His sin is using the military to win election.
You see how you boxed yourself? I made the Koro threads in 2013. Was there Ekiti Election in 2013? You people have nothing against Obanikoro pre-2014. Stop demonising ex-Associates, it will only boomerang.

9 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by onagoodday1: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

at what point did you realize this? you are simply an unprincipled human being with no iota of shame.
#stomachinfrastructure.

when you see the level of barcanister's intelligence; you know where he belongs, not with certificateless bunch of liars, an intelligent man can not b hungry, barcanista is too intelligent to to b running after stomach infrastructure, ...i hope u are good enough to understand d worth of INTELLIGENCE

4 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Trut(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC is like a CULT group, if you don't support their views, they will attack you, if you decamp to another CULT group, they will murder you.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by ba7man(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
onagoodday1:

shatap there....u better come under d umbrella..we r aproaching rainy season
i just love this barcanista
How does that stop him from being 2-faced and double tongued??

If u like, sweep your house with Umbrella. I know you don't have electricity to power vaccum cleaner.......that's if you can afford it sef.
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
OluBendel:
There's really no need for all the hullabaloo in all sincerity, the man has constitutionally guaranteed right of expression and association.
But I'd be lying if I say I'd not miss his deep analytical and logical approach to issues and discourse.
But him crossing over to PDP beats my imagination!
A lot of water both clean and dirty must have crossed under the bridge.
Good luck Bro. You still gat my respect even though we are on opposing political divide now.
GMB remains my unshaken CHOICE!
we should be driven by patriotism and not bitterness. I have never seen members of the other divide as enemies, I see them as brothers with different ideologies. Politics or no politics, brotherhood should take preeminence

7 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by nwafuluozoh: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
dein77:

Barcanista was the main pilot on the APC Boeing 787. A dedicated and intelligent chap who was hitting the section with smart pro-APC threads.

He went back to his original home. Now all hell is let loose.
I tell you! He was all they had.

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by PentiumPro(f): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
onagoodday1:

[s]when you see the level of barcanister's intelligence; you know where he belongs, not with certificateless bunch of liars, an intelligent man can not b hungry, barcanista is too intelligent to to b running after stomach infrastructure, ...i hope u are good enough to understand d worth of INTELLIGENCE[/s]
Trash.

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
You see how you boxed yourself? I made the Koro threads in 2013. Was there Ekiti Election in 2013? You people have nothing against Obanikoro pre-2014. Stop demonising ex-Associates, it will only boomerang.

I don't think anyone really had a problem with koro till the military tape came out, agbaje is ex AD, no one is demonising him and there are many more ex associates with their reputation intact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by onagoodday1: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
ba7man:
How does that stop him from being 2-faced and double tongued??

If u like, sweep your house with Umbrella. I know you don't have electricity to power vaccum cleaner.......that's if you can afford it sef.
stupidity is when you embark on a course and in the course of such course you realised that the course is not worth the effort/energy but you continue with such course because of what people will...barcanister is bold enough to retrace his steps
In the words of Ghandi...A NO SAID FROM THE DEEPEST CONVICTION IS BETTER THAN A YES FROM THE LIP

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Osakah24(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
My guy, let them continue to show the world their intolerance and undemocratic characters. A progressive is the vile and bitter broom carrier who attacks dissenting views and sing hosanna to praise singers.
chei so barca don finally escape from the bondage? . I am no longer current on NL. Now you will hear he has been bought over.Sorry to blow your bubble La liga is meant for the Los Blancos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by onagoodday1: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Trash.
TOO BAD...YOU DO NOT APPRECIATE THE WORTH OF INTELLIGENCE....WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?...LIKE LEADER LIKE FOLLOWER

1 Like

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
onagoodday1:

plus
4-no certificate
5-wife no certificate
6-lying under oath
yess..6face buhari...six face!!!!
wow!! shocked

That's too much for a human to carry.
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by FrankC3: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
The funny thing is that these APC clowns seem not to know that Barcanista was with the PDP team before moving over to APC and nobody accused him of being bribed or called him names. Kwankwaso and Amaechi, including Tambuwal all gained power on the platform of the PDP yet defected and their APC followers including the familiar handles on NL defended them. Even when the constitution posits that they should lose their seats. On Buhari certificate saga issue, they arrogantly asked Nigerians to go to court. The PDP team are far more responsible, accountable and seem to understand that the people are the kings. The worst thing PDP will do is to try to explain, even when it does not make sense. APC thinks that they owe you no explanation. Simple. According to Buhari, ...'if you don't like my face, don't vote for me!'

The very reason why APC supporters do not mind elections holding on a date when about 30 million qualified Nigerians stand to be disenfranchised just because they believe that the election will favour them.

Democrats support and defend your freedom to free speech and right to vote even when you are going to speak against them or vote against them. Buhari compares himself with Lincoln, he forgot that Lincoln supported the abolition of slave trade even when he has slaves in his farms. That is what a man of principle does, a true democrat. Buhari and his APC do not understand these basic things. They believe that propaganda does everything.

8 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

I don't think anyone really had a problem with koro till the military tape came out, agbaje is ex AD, no one is demonising him and there are many more ex associates with their reputation intact.
Your APC member that blasted me for promoting Koro feels otherwise(though very ignorant of him).
1. APC has been calling Agbaje incompetent and inexperienced because he's with PDP. The same Agbaje they tagged "our progressive colleague" in ACN convention 2010.

2. APC is busy calling Fayose a thug, the same Fayose the eulogised in 2009 for supporting Fayemi against Oni.
m.allafrica.com/stories/200905250140.html/

3. APC called Bamidele a traitor for daring to challenge Fayemi in 2014.

4. APC has been calling Koro an illiterate thug since 2007 all because he dumped AD/AC/APC for PDP.

5. Need I remind you the Pedro treatment for daring to question BAT's decision?

7 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Your APC member that blasted me for promoting Koro feels otherwise(though very ignorant of him).
1. APC has been calling Agbaje incompetent and inexperienced because he's with PDP. The same Agbaje they tagged "our progressive colleague" in ACN convention 2010.

2. APC is busy calling Fayose a thug, the same Fayose the eulogised in 2009 for supporting Fayemi against Oni.
m.allafrica.com/stories/200905250140.html/

3. APC called Bamidele a traitor for daring to challenge Fayemi in 2014.

4. APC has been calling Koro an illiterate thug since 2007 all because he dumped AD/AC/APC for PDP.

5. Need I remind you the Pedro treatment for daring to question BAT's decision?

What has the pdp been calling ameachi?

Abeg enough with hypocrisy. Let's debate facts.

The ekiti tape proves those calling koro a thug right.

Btw what evidence do you have of anyone falling out for daring tinubu's decision?

Pedro, bamidele, koro and co lost their seat/ambition to better candidates.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by PentiumPro(f): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
onagoodday1:

[s]TOO BAD...YOU DO NOT APPRECIATE THE WORTH OF INTELLIGENCE....WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?...LIKE LEADER LIKE FOLLOWER[/s]
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by themilanway(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:

KORO lost the PDP primaries woefully,he even accused Bode George and Agbaje of disrupting the primaries with thugs and arms.

Even Bode George had some nice things to say about your beloved KORO.

https://www.nairaland.com/2037491/rude-boy-called-koro-lacks/2#28753746

Between a hypocrite and a turncoat,i dont know which is worse.

I hate them not withstanding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Almightyperes:
If OBASANJO can dump PDP for APC, barcanista has done the right thing to dump APC for PDP...... Mcheeeeew
Were you the one that received Obasanjo into APC?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Osakah24(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Welcome to the Good side,was wondering what someone so intelligent was doing with those folks.E remain for you to join Real Madrid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Cannonleo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
First, I never trusted APC but was hoping the GMB will exert control over the hawks but I have been disappointed but still kept on. Though I sometimes comment against some positions of the APC which I believe were improper, I get shut down each time I do by comrades. I have spotted lots of discrepancies within the camp but the shocker I got was when I did this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda
It catalysed the burning discontent and made me reviewed my continuous support. A party or group that can't entertain dissentin views isn't for me.

true talk i remember your thread about amechi's parallel government thread.while your former progressive fellows were beating the drums of war without calling their sanity to order...you took a bold step and cautioned your political movement..that alone earned loads of respect for you on my side.for the fact you were well attacked on that thread not even the recent one blew the lid on the kind of followership APC condons..i always made it a point of order to point out to those hotheaded foul,mouthed dudes screaming change without changing their toothbrush.that they should learn how to put forth their argument factually and constructively like you if u can remember barcanista...i personally could only listen to two people from the APC camp u(formerly then) and obiageli else no one else seemed to make sensible contribution without pouring out bile like skunks...
i for one had real hope that the APC would be the change we all desired..but sadly the inflow of disgruntled PDP members..the revamping of the old monopolistic culture of the PDP in the APC and the exit of key founding fathers of the APC really gat me thinking..
shekarau's exit really was it for me.that man had never stepped a foot into another party since 1999 a staunch ANPP stalwart..simply left....that really showed me the fire we were inviting into our household..
obasanjo's exit (the last of the two oligarchs remaining) has turned PDP into the real definition of change and that is my own opinion...for the first time u have a true democrat who does not interfere in the affairs concerning opposing parties..leading to the emergence of opposition governors thru the process of the LAW etc etc...
however let us be broad in our outlook on different fronts.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by ViktorMartins(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
In as much as barcanista has the right to cross carpet, its not allowed for him to call the progressives a Cult! Enjoy your stay in PDP, are you a Yoruba man? If yes, then its disappointing cos Yorubas always believe and stand with that thing till the end! God bless us all
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

What has the pdp been calling ameachi?

Abeg enough with hypocrisy. Let's debate facts.

The ekiti tape proves those calling koro a thug right.

Btw what evidence do you have of anyone falling out for daring tinubu's decision?

Pedro, bamidele, koro and co lost their seat/ambition to better candidates.
Obiagelli you are economical with the truth. Pedro was "impeached" by LSHA for "Gross Misconduct" towards the end of the Tinubu 2nd term. The real reason was that he had defected to contest under Labour Party against Tinubu's Fashola. Tinubu saw that as an act of disloyalty and insubordination. The man Pedro even had to tender his resignation but BAT refused to accept, he would rather want Ikufuriji his stooge Speaker to impeach him. Which was subject to another controversy. We all witnessed it.

Koro never lost out in AD/APC, he left the camp as an incumbent Senator to the PDP. He won't worship anyone and he was branded all sort of names by his ex-associates.

Bamidele's case was an open secret, he never lost any primary election. His offence was to demand for APC primary in Ekiti. He was called a traitor for daring "oga".

What about Agbaje, you guys have started calling him too old, inexperienced and bla bla bla all because he isn't an associate. Fear God o.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Tearg1: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
dein77:

Barcanista was the main pilot on the APC Boeing 787. A dedicated and intelligent chap who was hitting the section with smart pro-APC threads.

He went back to his original home. Now all hell is let loose.

I WORKED WITH HIM, AND FOUND HIM VERY RELIABLE AND HONEST....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tearg1:

I WORKED WITH HIM, AND FOUND HIM VERY RELIABLE AND HONEST....
grin grin
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Obiagelli you are economical with the truth. Pedro was "impeached" by LSHA for "Gross Misconduct" towards the end of the Tinubu 2nd term. The real reason was that he had defected to contest under Labour Party against Tinubu's Fashola. Tinubu saw that as an act of disloyalty and insubordination. The man Pedro even had to tender his resignation but BAT refused to accept, he would rather Ikufuriji his stooge Speaker to impeach him. Which was subject to another controversy. We all witnessed it.

Koro never lost out in AD/APC, he left the camp as an incumbent Senator to the PDP. He won't worship anyone and he was branded all sort of names by his ex-associates.

Bamidele's case was an open secret, he never lost any primary election. His offence was to demand for APC primary in Ekiti. He was called a traitor for daring "oga".

What about Agbaje, you guys have started calling him too old, inexperienced and bla bla bla all because he isn't an associate. Fear God o.

Agbaje is contesting against an Apc candidate, name calling on both sides is acceptable.

For the others you posted above, one way or the other, they lost their seat irrespective of how it happened.

Tinubu left the AD to form AC, so i don't understand what you mean by loyalty to Tinubu, the AD is still alive today if they want to trace their root.

Pedro was
"impeached" by LSHA for "Gross Misconduct" towards the
end of the Tinubu 2nd term. The real reason was that he had defected to contest under Labour Party against Tinubu's
You know the "real reason" how? After losing the AC primaries?

I ask again, what is the pdp calling amaechi today?

You should be the one to fear God.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Agbaje is contesting against an Apc candidate, name calling on both sides is acceptable.

For the others you posted above, one way or the other, they lost their seat irrespective of how it happened.

Tinubu left the AD to form AC, so i don't understand what you mean by loyalty to Tinubu, the AD is still alive today if they want to trace their root.

You know the "real reason" how? After losing the AC primaries?

I ask again, what is the pdp calling amaechi today?

You should be the one to fear God.
So to you it is okay for APC to be calling Agbaje names but not okay for PDP to be calling Buhari names? You see why I say you guys can't be the #Change? Anonimi must see this.

As for the issue of Pedro, I don't think you understand what happened, because I don't have a clue about your argument.

I don't know which seat Agbaje and Koro lost.. Walahi I no understand. As for Amaechi, PDP has no time for the man, he goes about running his mouth like tap. Haba...Fear God

3 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
The Constitution permits everyone freedom of Association, but the APC is like a cult- you are either with us or get demonised. This undemocratic trait has justified my change to the umbrella camp. Nigeria can't entrust power to these people otherwise, we will be inviting a North Korea type of leadership. If as opposition they are this undemocratic, what will happen when they are given Federal power? These people are not the Change, we can change within the Jonathan led PDP

[b] "This is nothing but a surrender to the superiority of General Muhammadu Buhari and APC over Goodluck Jonathan and PDP. Not even your 21 billion naira could match the penny of Muhammadu Buhari. Rather than have a sober reflection, you are owning up through the backdoor. This election is beyond APC and PDP, it is between GEJ that represent the looting class, and GMB who is the representative of Nigeria. It is a contest between the poor masses and the corrupt elite in government. It is a contest between good and evil. Jonathan, backed by witches and wizards Represent everything evil, Muhammadu Buhari, backed by God and the people represents everything Good. The Masses are always majority, and with God, our voices can't be surpresses by the evil looting class of PDP. Come Feb 14, we shall put the final nail to GEJ's and PDP's political coffin. Sai Buhari"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Barcanista (29th January 2015)

"Why are GEJites not interested in isssue-based campaign? Why the politics of death, thuggery, toutism, bitterness and other vices always come from PDP? Jonathan is a con man, he promises many things, he allocates money on many things without achieving any. Lies, deceit, propaganda and intimidation are his priced assets. The good people of Nigeria are resolved to send him out of Aso Rock in May 29, 2015. We are bringing in the Man of Change, the astute, the disciplined, and amiable General Muhammadu Buhari"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Barcanista (24th January 2015)

[/i]and finally the one I love most . . . . . . . . .

[i]"Hahahahhaa it amaze me how PDP manage to transform intelligent men into cluless beings within a short period of time. First it was Engr Omisore, then Musliu Obanikoro, then Segun Agagu, then Segun Oni(thank God he retraced his step) etc.. and now Mr. Jimi Agbaje. Na wa 4 PDP sha"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Barcanista (19th January 2015)

[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
ViktorMartins:
In as much as barcanista has the right to cross carpet, its not allowed for him to call the progressives a Cult! Enjoy your stay in PDP, are you a Yoruba man? If yes, then its disappointing cos Yorubas always believe and stand with that thing till the end! God bless us all
yes they do, like FFK and obasanjo. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB / Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue / Are Igbos Really 'Special Brothers' With The Delta Ethnicities? If So, How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.