Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? (25499 Views)

Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 17 Bad Boy Traits Good Guys Dnt Have / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2015
omowumee:
you know...those kinda guys that:

they talk less n do more
they put you in their future plans
they dress responsibly
they have decent jobs
they are good looking
they dont give unnecessary stories
they dont want a "no-strings" sex relationship
they cook soo well too..
the list goez on...is it jez me or are they all taken...?

U ladies r a confused bunch. The first time I went all-out for a lady, I regretted it and am still regretting it. Guys don't wanna appear good to you cos u will end of feeling too secure and taking the guy for granted. Some will not respect or value. If you show them love too much.

Lemme share a personal story. Met a lady thru a friend. We met later and she agreed to date me. I was encouraging her in every way. Supported her when she needed money for post utme form. Do bis for her. Money for hair. Showered her day and night with poems and sweet words. Sing her sweet songs. It was real and I felt it from d bottom of my heart. But what did she do in return. Won't call me for days or even send me call me back if I don't call her. Take offense at every little tin I do. And now she hasn't called me for weeks. I call her with my airtime and she gives me attitude. So I have stopped calling her and she too hasn't called me for weeks. You ladies deserve what u get....
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Rhozabeth(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2015
opey112:
believe me the,good guys are out there.
But very few in number!
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2015
There are way to many heart broken guys in this thread. But it's making me wonder why y'all like to pick bad girls. You should know that something is wrong when a lady ASKS you money undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Philadelphia:

I think say na only me notice o
lol
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by sucess001(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2015
omowumee:

they talk less n do more
they dress responsibly
they have decent jobs
they are good looking
they cook soo well too..

good news my friend...i am not yet taken... wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by joseph1832(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2015
omowumee:

they talk less n do more
they dress responsibly
they have decent jobs
they are good looking
they cook soo well too..
I believe you believe in Mr Perfect? Those kind of guys only exist in Walt Disney stories.

Besides, there is no man on this Earth who doesn't have flaws...

*by the way, I like your jawline.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2015
professore:
They are not all taken,look around u they are there but u find them too nice (or boring),hence,u are busy eyeing the alpha males aka bad guys
op this comment answers your question correctly here is it...stop beating around the bush and being a confused maniac, show some love to these guys who care geniunely about you.
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Lstar4real(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Yareey:
There are way to many heart broken guys in this thread. But it's making me wonder why y'all like to pick bad girls. You should know that something is wrong when a lady ASKS you money undecided
Them dey write bad girls for head? Its only east for bad guys to spot bad girls and so hard for good guys to spot bad girls....OK...I wasn't heartbroken because the girl still love me till now but I don't feel for her as much as before and whenever we see she always paid for anything I need...I don't spend 1Kobo For her... & Till now if I ask for her eyes she will give me wink
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Bowaley17(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
You have to start from somewhere,Rome wasnt built in a day,you cant meet a guy who has all those qualities in a day,along the way,things will start getting better ... In Ebernezer Obey's voice - eni lari oo,ko se da to mo olaa....
IamBOWALEY
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by MrDoGood(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2015
omowumee:

they talk less n do more
they dress responsibly
they have decent jobs
they are good looking
they cook soo well too..
Because the ones that took them stood by them from the beginning.

And the girls that are left behind are the runs babes. Sleeping with their grandfather's age mate and now they're looking for good guy's ? Please tell me what's good in them that made them think they deserve good guy's.

Wake up my friend
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2015
omowumee:

they talk less n do more
they dress responsibly
they have decent jobs
they are good looking
they cook soo well too..

Omo U lazy gaan oooo

U wan marry finished product abi?

No stress of starting with him.

very lazy girl.
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2015
tellwisdom:
Im not taken yet undecided
You of all pple
*yimu
Na lie
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Philadelphia: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2015
@ OP. Are you a virgin? If yes, (which I know you're not) then you are just seeking attention because you must be with a guy having more than these qualities you listed.
But if you're not a virgin (which I know is your case), then you don't deserve any guy having only one of those qualities you listed. Leave such a guy to the virgins (at least since good girl have gone into extinction).
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by uscofield: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2015
there are so many good guys with the qualities written by OP, so many are still single...@OP, open your eyes, guess you must have ignored some of them and opted for the flashy ones.
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by alexanderdeg: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2015
Ladies , present yourself in a good way and get these qualities out of a guy but if you play too smart thinking the guy is dumb hmmmmmm he plays you the Bad guy type , your character defines what you get ...there are still Good guys out there ...shine ur eyes ....
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Lstar4real:

Them dey write bad girls for head? Its only east for bad guys to spot bad girls and so hard for good guys to spot bad girls....OK...I wasn't heartbroken because the girl still love me till now but I don't feel for her as much as before and whenever we see she always paid for anything I need...I don't spend 1Kobo For her... & Till now if I ask for her eyes she will give me wink
I fail to see your problem. Why are you complaining if you have a girl who pays for your stuff and would be willing to give you her eyes?
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Lstar4real(m): 9:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Yareey:

I fail to see your problem. Why are you complaining if you have a girl who pays for your stuff and would be willing to give you her eyes?
Jeez I don't have problem....money isnt issue but but shes nt Trustworthy. ..in fact all girls I knew are ready to pay for my stuff n they Just friends...even if I pay they we be looking for a way to pay twice. Even if u know me Today u will be ready to pay.. .don't ask how.... Ask God because m wondering Too..
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by spartanian(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2015
am not yet taken
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by proff467: 9:41am On Mar 09, 2015
;Dhere they are in my abete grin
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2015
omowumee:

they talk less n do more
they dress responsibly
they have decent jobs
they are good looking
they cook soo well too..

The don't exist. You can get clay and make one
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by donsmarte(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2015
omowumee:

they talk less n do more
they dress responsibly
they have decent jobs
they are good looking
they cook soo well too..
why ar all the good girls taken?
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Jaygrl(f): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2015
I have been wanting to ask this question ooo.... undecided
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by parpylo(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2015
there are oooo,jsh dt mst of dm r currently bin admitted at various hostipals accross d country..after suffering frm severe heart_breakz!! grin grin
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by mrkings84(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Jesuuuuuuuu...... am out cos am a bad guy, but y are good gals chasing after me
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Dcmg(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2015
Lol,even if dem put me knife for neck or point gun for my brain,i can never put a woman in my future plan.
My Life would never revolve around a woman.
The closest plan i would have for a woman is to give me children.Apart from that,you are a total stranger.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Emaprince: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2015
swtme:
The annoying thing is that they are taken by irresponsible chics who don't appreciate them
1000likes.
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by souljaboi51(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2015
not all dear. you are probably looking at the wrong place or mixed with the wrong people. your friends sometimes dictate who you choose. patience dear! nice brows wink
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Emaprince: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

U ladies r a confused bunch. The first time I went all-out for a lady, I regretted it and am still regretting it. Guys don't wanna appear good to you cos u will end of feeling too secure and taking the guy for granted. Some will not respect or value. If you show them love too much.

Lemme share a personal story. Met a lady thru a friend. We met later and she agreed to date me. I was encouraging her in every way. Supported her when she needed money for post utme form. Do bis for her. Money for hair. Showered her day and night with poems and sweet words. Sing her sweet songs. It was real and I felt it from d bottom of my heart. But what did she do in return. Won't call me for days or even send me call me back if I don't call her. Take offense at every little tin I do. And now she hasn't called me for weeks. I call her with my airtime and she gives me attitude. So I have stopped calling her and she too hasn't called me for weeks. You ladies deserve what u get....
she's seeing somebody else. You need to leave her asap!!..by the time she won't be getting all those poems etc from other guys,she'll come begging.
Good guys are always taken for granted and its not good for a man to be excessively good to a woman.chances are you'll regret it.
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Cutehector:
And why are all d bad girls not taken
I am a good girl ooo
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Lstar4real(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Seems u & I meant same Kind of girl.. .this one only show sign love when she sew me & can bought Gold for me but changed after some days...I will call her every hours.. she won't call.. I will contacted her on whatsapp she won't reply...I will bought something for her she will only said I appreciated .OMO I don' stop calling... I stop texting I was disturbed for a while but m over it now
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by Boy101(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2015
omowumee:

they talk less n do more
they dress responsibly
they have decent jobs
they are good looking
they cook soo well too..

not to sound proud, but I smiled when I read all what you wrote and knew my parents did a good job bringing me up to be the things you just listed.
Re: Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? by ogaprime(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
omowumee:

they talk less n do more
they dress responsibly
they have decent jobs
they are good looking
they cook soo well too..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Someone Of Same Age With You? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / Today Is My Last Day On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.