Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed (8655 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by khalebzy(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Twaci:
So, all these from, "I don't eat fish".

What if she is "fishophobic"?

Anywayz, I'd suggest u spend more time with her to really know and understand her. Know who (or what) she really is.

But as for the mermaid theory, I doubt it. Winch no dey talk say e be winch. If she's a mermaid, she would av tactfully avoided the fish topic, not create room for doubt and/or questions.
you must be a very good mermaid smiley
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2015
grimandevil:
sit her down and talk to her. or u stand her up anyone can do

Lying her down will do grin
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2015
Lalasticlala, pls I need more inputs in this. Am still stuck in d middle
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
himkers:
Ok it goes like this... I met this girl last Thursday, she's all that I wished for in a girl. It was love at first sight. She's way prettier than the last Miss Nairaland wink.

I noticed one thing about her; she's this very quiet type (and she's weird too shocked). Also each time I take style go her office, she's always putting her head on her desk; i've asked her numerous times if she was ok, and she's always saying YES.

Forward to today..... I took her out to an eatery this evening after close of work, we talked and she admitted to me that I wouldn't understand soo may thing about her. From telling me that she was kidnapped last week (and imagine she agreed going out with me that she hardly knows), to telling me that she dosent try eating fish, else she becomes sick and other weird stories like that. She even wore a star-fish earring.

I became curious after she told me about the fish stuff; i've heard numerous stories about how possesed people (mermaids inclusive) dare not each fish. I stylishly asked her if she was possessed and she reiterated that "I won't understand soo many things about her."

I am soo scared, I love this girl tongue(it was love at first sight), but am also scared that she may be possessed. To an extent, i'll say she's very weird. Guys your advice are needed. Mermaids in the house grin, pls confirm the fish theory to me, before I entrap myself and my soul.

Thanks

Run for your life.. !!!

But give me her number to warn her to stop calling you..

Nonsense..
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:
What is this one saying grin

Alomo sickness..
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
skylane:
If you are speaking the truth my advice 4 u is to watch her closely,the fish stuff am 99 percent sure she might be from marine kingdom,there are many signs to use to detect marine posessed ppl,eg avoids eating fish,likes to much bathing,attracts too much sexual appeal from the opposite sex,always like looking at the mirror and brushing their hair,likes golden colour jewelries some has longer silky hair,etc I wud urge u neva to hav sex with her even making out,or else u will be initiated uknownly and the effects are mysterious,Had encounters with so many of them,and I pity the boys of nowadays who will see a girl and jump into her,because they are more on the street than normal humans
this mermaid topic has held my fascination for some time now grin
From what I've read about them they usually like water and cold environment, they tend to be weird/eccentric/unusual/strange, they understand people very easily; can read you like a book, they feel/act like old people or feel older than their years, they can be kind or wicked depending on how evolved they are, they can bring destruction or goodluck to your life depending on how evolved they are, usually psychic or clairvoyant etc etc.

Sounds very ridiculous I know tongue

Just wanted to share what I read before.
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
fellis:
this mermaid topic has held my fascination for some time now grin
From what I've read about them they usually like water and cold environment, they tend to be weird/eccentric/unusual/strange, they understand people very easily; can read you like a book, they feel/act like old people or feel older than their years, they can be kind or wicked depending on how evolved they are, they can bring destruction or goodluck to your life depending on how evolved they are, usually psychic or clairvoyant etc etc.

Sounds very ridiculous I know tongue

Just wanted to share what I read before.
yes all what u read are the truth about them,you see the ones that are kind are mostly does dat were givin birth to here on earth,does that are mean are straight from the water,they are just demons with full hatred 4 man,we look like God so dats y u see demons after us,they give wealth dats wen u worship dem,it dries up wen u av gone astray,they can read minds dey are demons anyway,dey are difficult to battle,except u are a filled up with holyghost christian b4 u challenge dem or else
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
skylane:
yes all what u read are the truth about them,you see the ones that are kind are mostly does dat were givin birth to here on earth,does that are mean are straight from the water,they are just demons with full hatred 4 man,we look like God so dats y u see demons after us,they give wealth dats wen u worship dem,it dries up wen u av gone astray,they can read minds dey are demons anyway,dey are difficult to battle,except u are a filled up with holyghost christian b4 u challenge dem or else
So what else do you know about the good ones? Apart from they are good? All you have written is about the bad ones.
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
fellis:
So what else do you know about the good ones? Apart from they are good? All you have written is about the bad ones.
to be frank with you,there's is no Good one,these are demons and demons after against God derefor against us humans cos we are created in his image n likeness,the good ones might b gud to u just to get sometin 4rm u "ur" soul and that of others,that's if u worship them,they give wealth prosperity,power,fame and even creative ideas.they are strong and control economies of countries,we hav the atlantic queen of coast called ***** I can't say her name here,she's the second strongest after the indian ocean queen,but she's alittle bit nice,still dey are under lucifer with one target,"bring souls to hell"
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
skylane:
to be frank with you,there's is no Good one,these are demons and demons after against God derefor against us humans cos we are created in his image n likeness,the good ones might b gud to u just to get sometin 4rm u "ur" soul and that of others,that's if u worship them,they give wealth prosperity,power,fame and even creative ideas.they are strong and control economies of countries,we hav the atlantic queen of coast called ***** I can't say her name here,she's the second strongest after the indian ocean queen,but she's alittle bit nice,still dey are under lucifer with one target,"bring souls to hell"

hmmmm

Kk smiley
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
fellis:

hmmmm

Kk smiley
so why are you interested about the good ones? Had any encounter?
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
skylane:
so why are you interested about the good ones? Had any encounter?

Yelss smiley
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
fellis:

Yelss smiley
great I av too,wanna share?
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by saintneo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Twaci:
So, all these from, "I don't eat fish".

What if she is "fishophobic"?

Anywayz, I'd suggest u spend more time with her to really know and understand her. Know who (or what) she really is.

But as for the mermaid theory, I doubt it. Winch no dey talk say e be winch. If she's a mermaid, she would av tactfully avoided the fish topic, not create room for doubt and/or questions.

fishophobia = ichthyophobia
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
skylane:
great I av too,wanna share?

Share urs first cry
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
fellis:

Share urs first cry
av had many let me start with this- I remember in.december 2009 while I was half awake and asleep,alone in my room,I felt a strange presence in my room but was paralyzed to move,then I saw a beautifull girl very I mean very beautiful girl appeared kissed me and took me straight into the waters(ocean) its anoda world anoda city,beautiful very beautiful gold allover the place,she was explaining to me that I am home blah bblah, I even saw some ppl who I recognise only in dreams but neva met dem real life here on earth,but in dat dream I knew dem,dey were like "hey u went and u don't want to come bak again blah blah"I was there 4 like 20 years b4. I woke up, its just 10hrs here, that was wen I noticed the time difference,I had to pray hard o hmm canneva forget. Wat abt urs
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
^^^Thanks for sharing.
sorry if mine doesn't sound do interesting sad but I have seen people with some of the qualities I wrote of in the post I submitted before. Pple who like water, act advanced for their age, read others easily and so forth. That's about it.
Whether they are actually mermaids I don't know.
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
fellis:
^^^Thanks for sharing.
sorry if mine doesn't sound do interesting sad but I have seen people with some of the qualities I wrote of in the post I submitted before. Pple who like water, act advanced for their age, read others easily and so forth. That's about it.
Whether they are actually mermaids I don't know.
there are some ppl good in reading ppl,advanced for their age naturally,but u have to be spiritually involved with one b4 u can confirm one as such
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dere are actually mermaids o even mamanS, just that it takes a spiritual eye seer to to indentify them
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
skylane:
there are some ppl good in reading ppl,advanced for their age naturally,but u have to be spiritually involved with one b4 u can confirm one as such

Hmm... Interesting.

Am still learning sha smiley
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
fellis:

Hmm... Interesting.

Am still learning sha smiley
u still haven't explain why u are learning about dem.although its gud to know such and keep,
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2015
skylane:
u still haven't explain why u are learning about dem.although its gud to know such and keep,

I want to know everything about them wink

Don't worry your head about the reason for my curiosity.
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by skylane: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2015
fellis:

I want to know everything about them wink

Don't worry your head about the reason for my curiosity.
okay any question u wanna know ask
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 23, 2015
pray, fast and give your Life to Christ. Visit a man of God, if possible Rev chiadikobi in ukpor, anambra state
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by lilzeel(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2015
chukwubuzor123:
pray, fast and give your Life to Christ. Visit a man of God, if possible Rev chiadikobi in ukpor, anambra state

Am having a similar issue right now,my girlfriend all those attributes of mermaids when I confront her she told me the truth that she was a mermaid and that she was born with it that it her mother that made some mistakes in the past.

Have been scared and bold at thesame time because I have made love to her several times, but according to her she said I shouldn't worry that I'm covered and protected as in my blood is strong and that my fathers spirit is always following me that nobody can harm me.

She told me hers is not for evil that she's harmless any life she comes in contact with receives goodluck because of her and she also has the gift of seeing, she can see something before it actually happens.

People in the house na my own true life version be this and the funny thing is the babe love me soo much she can even kill herself if I say I no dey do again.
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 23, 2015
lilzeel:

Am having a similar issue right now,my girlfriend all those attributes of mermaids when I confront her she told me the truth that she was a mermaid and that she was born with it that it her mother that made some mistakes in the past.

Have been scared and bold at thesame time because I have made love to her several times, but according to her she said I shouldn't worry that I'm covered and protected as in my blood is strong and that my fathers spirit is always following me that nobody can harm me.

She told me hers is not for evil that she's harmless any life she comes in contact with receives goodluck because of her and she also has the gift of seeing, she can see something before it actually happens.

People in the house na my own true life version be this and the funny thing is the babe love me soo much she can even kill herself if I say I no dey do again.

She will sacrifice your soul to the queen of the coast. Get ready to fly
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Acepen(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tie her to the bed sprinkle salt on her then round the bed 7 time singing karashika.....wait....they are here op i can feel them in this thread:-O

*runs out of thread*,
Re: I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Goan ask a cele pastor..we cant know undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. / What Matters To Me During Sex — Maheeda (adults Pictures) / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.