Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Are Some Ladies This Vain? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies This Vain? (2214 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies This Vain? by prettyjo(f): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
shocked
naijaboiy:
Bros you for just nyash her now undecided
nyash kwa, wink
na like this you dey nyash girls?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies This Vain? by naijaboiy: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettyjo:
:onyash kwa, wink
na like this you dey nyash girls?
Hehe...how you want make I take answer this question now? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Some Ladies This Vain? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
I had similar experience with One NURSING STUDENT I met at my internship centre ..
The moment I indicated interest, she told me her parents were TEACHERS and had a lot of BILLS to pay.

That I should assist her with 30k...
This was a lady I just met barely 2days..

Since my YOUNGER SISTER , secured an ADMISSION into higher institutions, I have been DESTROYING her with GIFTS...because I don't want her to be a BEGGAR .
With all I have bin doing and more to be done , I think she will be contented to some extent ,except she be LOT'S WIFE...
We just have to FIGHT THIS SPIRIT OF INSATIABILITY.. among ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies This Vain? by ednut1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
KeenOne:

I tire.

Really held her in high esteem until the curtain fall.
spend dis money na grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies This Vain? by KeenOne(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
ednut1:
spend dis money na grin
LMAO... And be labelled a Maga abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Masturbation SEX ? / (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You / My Unforgetable Experience ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.