Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS (58494 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2015
GboyegaD:
I'm happy for her. She looks happy and satisfied. Sincerely, money can't buy joy. I'm wondering why a number of people are saying they wouldn't return the money if they were in her shoes.
lyk u wld?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Vock(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2015
pbs4real:
it happened in a hotel i work'd some yrs ago,d man 4got $20k in a briefcase inside his car,d man dn high gan,na him my mumu friend carry d briefcase go gv d man 4 room,gues wat he told ma fwend. . .i cnt 4get dt statement in lyf"u will hardly make it in lyf"na xo d man comot $100 gv my padi. .caseclose til today d guy stil dey parambulate. .

Chai!!! mumuism raise to power 100.... he must parambulate die
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2015
#7500 monthly and she looks this PRETTY..
What kind of MIRACLE is this..
#7500 monthly, with infectious smile., pretty as well.
Where I Work we pay CLEANERS #20k...yet they FROWN, only to greet U well when u Drop some CHANGE with them..

GOD PLEASE BLESS ME THIS YEAR , with this kind of woman...
ALSO empower me fully, with such HEART, so that I can attract such..

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2015
tyconcepts:
God plz give me the kind of heart this woman has....The unemployment status hasn't help my hardened heart at all.

#12million cry
wit the situatn of tinz in dis country,bae i aint returning any shit. . .
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Vock(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Am sure you would be ecstatic if I found N12million that you dropped.....and I took the money for myself without returning it to you.

Yes, you would. You would call me a wise man, and you will heap blessings on me for being so sharp as to take away your N12million......hang on! grin

So you think I would curse you and start ranting about the money we're in Lagos bro, it's about the survival of the fittest, If I'm dumb enough to lose that kinda money, then I shouldn't complain when someone else finds it
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Krasid(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2015
A woman with a good heart.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Shubbylee(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Honesty is the best policy.... Good to see there are still some Honest Nigerians!! May God bless you and Prosper you in Jesus Name!! you shall never lack anything....
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2015
fyneboi79:
For this kin season of election I cannot return it o. Because it may be bribe money for election rigging. So its better I keep it to myself as Gods way of stopping d rigging grin grin grin
badt sharp guy. .i go help d person go save d money. . Dis is nt stealing bt helping and its allowed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by fairprince(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Aunty Josephine? I hope the pix is correct. She is a nice lady. Our CASOR ( Christ Ambassadors Student Outreach) mummy or sister's cordinator in FUTO some years back. She took care of us when we stepped into the school newly for registration and was always kind-hearted.
I just hope the pix up there is not wrong. She really is a good Christian model.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
adorable29:
All I know is that who ever owns that money must be so rich as to forget that kind of money OR the guy was hiding it from authorities!

Any whichway, cos am a GOOD samaritan and not the greedy type, I will remove like 2m and leave the remaining there. ...
u 4 mk am 6m nah. .
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by ethylene: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Am sure she did nt knw it was money. About the salary #7500? I cnt bliv dis. She earns dat and can still make up and wear fashionable cloth. Ask mizmycoli,and nairaland babe to estimate the cost of her cosmetics, then you know am saying d raw truth. Wel sha good for her.
But if she take it away is that corruption or stealing. Gej has the answer. Lolz...
She fit get a man somewhere wey dey surport her
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2015
holluwai:
The truth is I won't return that typa money. For you to forget 12milli in the toilet it means you have several hundreds of million laying somewhere. I'll consider it my lucky day! wink
GBAM!
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Stevano007(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
Am sure she did nt knw it was money. About the salary #7500? I cnt bliv dis. She earns dat and can still make up and wear fashionable cloth. Ask mizmycoli,and nairaland babe to estimate the cost of her cosmetics, then you know am saying d raw truth. Wel sha good for her.
But if she take it away is that corruption or stealing. Gej has the answer. Lolz...

Olodo, Do you think she might not have an husband, boyfriend or even family members..
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by tyconcepts(f): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
pbs4real:
wit the situatn of tinz in dis country,bae i aint returning any shit. . .

I no go even see #1,000 return not to talk of #12,000,000.....Hell No, I love figures with numerous zeros grin
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Melasam(f): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Malawian(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
i would have used the money to buy 12 plots of yoruba land. grin grin
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Awaja(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Will speak up again after her rewards from the assembly!
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by ZUBY77(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Money laundering.
She should have stolen the money.

What would someone be doing at the airport with such cash?

I thought we have limits.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Stevano007(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Person wey fit forget 12million for Airport must be as rich as Dangote.. If I had 12million with me I'll use both super glue and paper tape to attach it to my body

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Egomah(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Just wondering what one is doing with 12 million Naira in the airport in tye first place... Its that not money laundering? Something is fishy here

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2015
when a multitude of people u hardly know prayvfor God to bless you for your honesty I believe he surely will. god bless u Josephine
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Vock:

Chai!!! mumuism raise to power 100.... he must parambulate die
hahaha. .anytym he sees me,nah 2 dey task person
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2015
tyconcepts:

I no go even see #1,000 return not to talk of #12,000,000.....Hell No, I love figures with numerous zeros grin
badt sharp bae,we go elope 2geda shey?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2015
Greatest mumu of the year
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Stevano007(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2015
sauceny:
Her children be like "mummmmmmy' angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Her husband be like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Her pastor be like

Her enemies be like cheesy grin cheesy kiss kiss grin cheesy grin cool kiss grin tongue cheesy tongue kiss kiss cheesy kiss grin cheesy cool cheesy kiss cool kiss kiss cheesy grin cool grin kiss cheesy grin cool cheesy kiss grin grin cool grin kiss grin grin

Her recent thought cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
YOU MY FRIEND HAS JUST EARNED YOURSELF A LIKE
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by tk4rd: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2015
fatdon2:
Josephine Agwu recently went viral after she returned N12m to the owner at the Murtala Mohammed Int Airport, Lagos. The Lagos State House of Assembly plans to honor her soon. According to reports, Josephine earns N7,500 monthly.

www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photo-meet-josephine-agwu-lagos-airport.html?m=1
N7,500 monthly.? So poor for an airport cleaner.. Wow.. She got so terrified and afraid of such amount of money.. She had to return it
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2015
fatdon2:
Some pepple get mind o, N12m i dey craze I will keep the money abeg. Maybe the prayers that i have been praying 4 the past 12years, God have finally answered. But wait o, N12m Am i high on monkey tale?

Poverty speaking
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by pbs4real(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Who is the criminal that pays this lady 7k monthly?
who's d muntula dt saw 12m and returned it?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Reference(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Real hero. Your type is not liked in this country or on this forum for that matter judging by the people they scream and shout about all day long. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2015
tk4rd:
N7,500 monthly.? So poor for an airport cleaner.. Wow.. She got so terrified and afraid of such amount of money.. She had to return it

Criminals trying to analyze good behaviours, shameful. If we ask now you will shout that corruption is killing Nigeria and yet you believe only fear can make men do good.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2015
pbs4real:
who's d muntula dt saw 12m and returned it?

We know your kind. You don't need a gun or mask to be a criminal.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by IFEDILIEZE(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2015
I THINK SAY IGBO PEOPLE NO DE USE EYE SEE MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.